Go Back   All Offtopic Forums > Offtopic > Anything Goes
Arcade Members List Today's Posts

Old 09-01-2016, 02:29 AM   #122226
Cez★
C-E-Z★ bitch

El Emigrante Champion Kill Time in Your Office Champion Tobby: Crane Champion Zelda Champion
Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.
Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.

i wonder if stores put ipads on deals with like the pencil and keyboard

Quote:
I am the robber of my cradle. Candy is my body and teddy-bears are my blood. I have snatched over a thousand little girls. Unknown to police. Nor known to Chris Henson. Have withstood time to stalk many children. Yet those kids will never be enough. So as I pray--

Unlimited Pedo Works
Cez★ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-01-2016, 01:59 PM   #122227
Cez★
C-E-Z★ bitch

El Emigrante Champion Kill Time in Your Office Champion Tobby: Crane Champion Zelda Champion

Pinche before class poo's

Quote:
I am the robber of my cradle. Candy is my body and teddy-bears are my blood. I have snatched over a thousand little girls. Unknown to police. Nor known to Chris Henson. Have withstood time to stalk many children. Yet those kids will never be enough. So as I pray--

Unlimited Pedo Works
Old 09-01-2016, 02:09 PM   #122228
stonehenge
y u hovering on my shit for?

stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.
stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.

Pretty sure Apple stuff rarely goes on sale unless Apple drops the price. but not positive since I never shop for iStuff.

Sent from my LG V10
stonehenge is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-01-2016, 03:05 PM   #122229
Cez★
C-E-Z★ bitch

True

Gonna have to splurge and buy at full price.

Pinche week so far been a clusterfuck. So much shit due and im not keeping track of it all

Quote:

Unlimited Pedo Works
Old 09-01-2016, 05:02 PM   #122230
stonehenge

stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.
stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.

does the pencil work on normal ipads or just the pro massive beast?

Still not a huge fan of massive tablets running iOS or even Android. Just seems like a waste since all the apps are designed for phones and smaller tablets. But Nougat supports split screen apps and semi-introduces windows for apps, so that could make Android nice on a large screen.

---------- Post added at 09:02 AM ---------- Previous post was at 08:13 AM ----------

want pls: http://imgur.com/a/2WJUu
Old 09-01-2016, 05:41 PM   #122231
Cez★
C-E-Z★ bitch

Not sure.

But if google can make a nice tablet that lets me write over powerpoints easily and not act like shit then maybe id buy. Maybe

Quote:

Unlimited Pedo Works
Old 09-01-2016, 08:02 PM   #122232
Cez★
C-E-Z★ bitch

How much does apple charge to replace battery? Mfer went out. Computer so slow. I assume i can replace it myself?

Dont think me apple care shit still available

Quote:

Unlimited Pedo Works
Old 09-01-2016, 09:38 PM   #122233
stonehenge

What model? Gimme Serial numba from Apple > About This Mac
Old 09-01-2016, 09:42 PM   #122234
Cez★
C-E-Z★ bitch

MacBook Pro (13-inch, Late 2011) cereal # C02H2UYCDV13

Quote:

Unlimited Pedo Works
Old 09-01-2016, 10:11 PM   #122235
stonehenge

Well, $130 if you get it replaced by Apple directly: https://support.apple.com/mac-notebo...ervice/pricing. I'm pretty sure you can take it into an Apple store for that, call them and find out, I haven't had to do it.

If you do it yourself, it's pretty easy and the batteries are $25-60 on Amazon depending on the brand you pick, just check the reviews. I've opened one of these before to pull out a battery that was bulging like fuck, it was really simple.
Old 09-01-2016, 10:20 PM   #122236
Cez★
C-E-Z★ bitch

$130

---------- Post added at 04:20 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:15 PM ----------

https://www.amazon.com/GreenBox-Lapt...5%3A2470955011

Quote:

Unlimited Pedo Works
Old 09-01-2016, 10:38 PM   #122237
stonehenge

looks like good reviews and comes with dem screw drivers.

non-OEM batteries can be screwy but with 500+ reviews and 4+ stars, you'd probably be fine

order SSD while you're at it. you have it cracked open already, might as well
Old 09-01-2016, 10:42 PM   #122238
Cez★
C-E-Z★ bitch

i was thinking of actually doing both of em.

would my ram still be ok? that doesnt need replacing often right?

if order ssd. do i even buy ipad then? hmm, i could just carry lappy and have some paper to write random notes on if needed when i upgrade it.

---------- Post added at 04:42 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:41 PM ----------

also word, linked that one because of how many reviews. not many other listings had so many ratings

Quote:

Unlimited Pedo Works
Old 09-02-2016, 12:01 AM   #122239
stonehenge

If you are happy with the amount of RAM, no need to replace it. If you want/need more then go for it. How many gbz you have?

MBP with SSD > iPad unless you need something smaller imo

Sent from my LG V10
Old 09-02-2016, 12:03 AM   #122240
Cez★
C-E-Z★ bitch

think i upgraded to 16 when i bought it. checking

---------- Post added at 06:03 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:02 PM ----------

oh, have 8gb. mustve had 4 originally

Quote:

Unlimited Pedo Works
Old 09-02-2016, 12:21 AM   #122241
stonehenge

If you go to About This Mac and click Memory, does it show you how many slots you have? Do you have 4gb + 4gb or just a single 8gb stick?
Old 09-02-2016, 12:23 AM   #122242
Cez★
C-E-Z★ bitch

4+4

Quote:

Unlimited Pedo Works
Old 09-02-2016, 12:33 AM   #122243
stonehenge

kk so you can:

- keep 8
- buy 8, end up with 12 (8+4)
- buy 16 (8+8)

Completely up to you. 8gb is probably plenty but of course 16gb is better. it's so easy to open you could always do that later.
Old 09-02-2016, 12:43 AM   #122244
Cez★
C-E-Z★ bitch

yeah, i jusst thought with computre being slow it was ram, but i think battery can fuck performance up too right? especially since battery wont hold charge right?

Quote:

Unlimited Pedo Works
Old 09-02-2016, 01:00 AM   #122245
stonehenge

Battery is probably not affecting performance at all, but an old spinning drive will do that. Just get the SSD imo. You'll probably be happy with SSD + 8gb and if you think you need a lil sumptin more, you can buy some RAM.
Old 09-02-2016, 01:18 AM   #122246
Cez★
C-E-Z★ bitch

good thing ram so cheap.

---------- Post added at 07:18 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:18 PM ----------

now to wait for a good deal and then wait some more for a better deal. cam style

Quote:

Unlimited Pedo Works
Old 09-02-2016, 05:59 AM   #122247
stonehenge

Infinite-dealwaffle

Sent from my LG V10
Old 09-02-2016, 07:15 PM   #122248
stonehenge

found clip of young Cez http://i.imgur.com/VNfLFfJ.gifv
Old 09-02-2016, 07:28 PM   #122249
Cez★
C-E-Z★ bitch

me if i had a toy train

the key and peele skits doing neil degrasse tyson are jesty as fuck

Quote:

Unlimited Pedo Works
Old 09-02-2016, 09:35 PM   #122250
BillyJeanKing
Sneakers O'Toole

Snake 3 Champion
BillyJeanKing says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.BillyJeanKing says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.BillyJeanKing says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.
BillyJeanKing says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.BillyJeanKing says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.BillyJeanKing says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.BillyJeanKing says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.BillyJeanKing says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.BillyJeanKing says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.BillyJeanKing says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.BillyJeanKing says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.BillyJeanKing says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.BillyJeanKing says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.BillyJeanKing says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.

lil cez was liek fakk dem peeps

---------- Post added at 04:35 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:34 PM ----------

cez, you liek blackanese?

https://www.google.com/search?q=naom...fwe6OqDmHUM%3A

saw her on tv earlier. She hella cute during a match
BillyJeanKing is offline   Reply With Quote