Go Back   All Offtopic Forums > Offtopic > Anything Goes
Arcade Members List Today's Posts

Old 09-23-2010, 08:27 PM   #3601
MikeH
waffler

MikeH says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.MikeH says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.MikeH says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.MikeH says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.MikeH says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.MikeH says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.MikeH says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.
MikeH says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.MikeH says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.MikeH says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.MikeH says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.MikeH says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.MikeH says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.MikeH says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.

The hard drive would be enough and I searched real quick and can get 2gb of memory (all the comp supports) for like 70 shipped. Heres the specs on the comp. http://h10025.www1.hp.com/ewfrf/wc/d...name=c00043812

Also not sure why the guy decided to port the white. The non inverted Incognito looks awesome. I guess he wanted something different.
MikeH is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-23-2010, 08:29 PM   #3602
stonehenge
y u hovering on my shit for?

stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.
stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.

beast computah
stonehenge is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-23-2010, 08:30 PM   #3603
MikeH
waffler

Not even worth messing with?
Old 09-23-2010, 08:33 PM   #3604
stonehenge

stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.
stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.

Depends what you do on it. If you are just going to visit websites and use adb then its fine lol

---------- Post added at 12:33 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:32 PM ----------

It's 3ghz, no problem with that IMO just don't expect to play games or do extreme video editing or anything
Old 09-23-2010, 08:39 PM   #3605
MikeH
waffler

I just browse, download, use adb, very rarely use photoshop. Dont play games, dont edit anything. Hell I dont even have pictures on my comp.

---------- Post added at 12:39 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:36 PM ----------

Maybe I will just pick up a cheap tower. Something like this.
http://www.newegg.com/Product/Produc...82E16883109045
Old 09-23-2010, 08:45 PM   #3606
stonehenge

That is a 2.7ghz sempron (low end processor) and the one you have for free is a 3ghz P4. If that is all you do, I'd use the HP. Worst case, it takes a shit after a while and you go buy a tower but for now, why not use what you already have? If it seems slow, put some more ram in it and you should be set.
Old 09-23-2010, 08:54 PM   #3607
MikeH
waffler

What I will probably do. If it even still works. It ran slow as balls when my parents had it but it had a ton of shit on it and probably a virus or 2.
Old 09-23-2010, 08:56 PM   #3608
stonehenge

lol yeah tons of stuff + crap that came with it from HP + virus = POS

wipe it and install the OS of your choice without extra bloat and it should run just fine.
Old 09-23-2010, 09:04 PM   #3609
MikeH
waffler

I will have to look into how to reformat it and what not. Never messed with computers too much. What good Linux OS's or whatever are out there? All I really know of is Ubuntu.
Old 09-23-2010, 09:08 PM   #3610
stonehenge

Well I like Ubuntu because it is super easy to install, even Chad could do it. There is also Linux Mint, which is what I am using at home. It is essentially Ubuntu but it has more things bundled with it like video codecs, extra drivers, some included programs like GIMP (photoshop replacement), Firefox, Thunderbird, etc. It doesn't include anything that runs constantly or anything so it isn't really "Bloat", especially because most of it is useful stuff.

So I recommend Linux Mint

You don't even have to look into how to format it. When you boot to the Mint dvd, it will ask you if you want to install along side the current windows install or if you want to wipe the whole drive. Just select to wipe the whole thing, click next a few times, choose your timezone and shit, and after some install time you are done. It srsly is REALLY easy.
Old 09-23-2010, 09:18 PM   #3611
MikeH
waffler

Sounds pretty nice. Will definitely give it a try.
Old 09-23-2010, 09:22 PM   #3612
stonehenge

let me know how you likes
Old 09-23-2010, 09:25 PM   #3613
MikeH
waffler

I was gonna do it now but dont feel like switching the KB and mouse. Its a bitch to get to the ones I would have to disconnect.
Old 09-23-2010, 09:29 PM   #3614
stonehenge

FIDILater
Old 09-23-2010, 09:31 PM   #3615
MikeH
waffler

my life motto
Old 09-23-2010, 09:32 PM   #3616
stonehenge

mines too
Old 09-23-2010, 10:00 PM   #3617
MikeH
waffler

Just booted up the comp and 50494850559 things popped up. Gonna try downloading mint now.
Old 09-23-2010, 10:07 PM   #3618
stonehenge

rofl ya sounds like a virus (or 10 viruses) to me
Old 09-23-2010, 10:35 PM   #3619
MikeH
waffler

Do I save Mint to a disk?

---------- Post added at 02:35 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:20 PM ----------

Damn all I have is CD-Rs guess its gonna have to wait anyways.
Old 09-23-2010, 11:42 PM   #3620
stonehenge

If you get the version without all the extras, it will fit on a CD but the DVD one has all the goodies.
Old 09-23-2010, 11:51 PM   #3621
MikeH
waffler

I realized that and Im installing it now. I figured I could just download everything separately if I wanted to. Its been stuck on 94% for a while now.

---------- Post added at 03:49 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:47 PM ----------

just finished. gonna check it out. seems kinda like a windows/linux instead of just a full on linux.

---------- Post added at 03:51 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:49 PM ----------

wasnt sure if i was suppose to grab the 32 or 64 bit either.
Old 09-24-2010, 12:06 AM   #3622
stonehenge

32 or 64 doesn't matter much unless you have very specific programs you need to run and yeah it is a lot more windows like
Old 09-24-2010, 12:15 AM   #3623
MikeH
waffler

Ok cool I went with 32. Its installing all the 100+ updates right now.
Old 09-24-2010, 02:25 AM   #3624
stonehenge

Default Re: Android Thread

Hope you likes.

I installed a twitter apps on my phone purely for haxx0ring updates
Old 09-24-2010, 02:30 AM   #3625
MikeH
waffler

Havent messed with it really. I installed it and packed it back up to take back to Idaho with me.

Which one did you install? Touiteur?