Go Back   All Offtopic Forums > Offtopic > Anything Goes
Arcade Members List Today's Posts

Old 05-11-2015, 10:49 PM   #116276
Dubyagee

Dubyagee did it like this, did it like that, did it with the wiffle ball bat.Dubyagee did it like this, did it like that, did it with the wiffle ball bat.Dubyagee did it like this, did it like that, did it with the wiffle ball bat.Dubyagee did it like this, did it like that, did it with the wiffle ball bat.Dubyagee did it like this, did it like that, did it with the wiffle ball bat.Dubyagee did it like this, did it like that, did it with the wiffle ball bat.Dubyagee did it like this, did it like that, did it with the wiffle ball bat.Dubyagee did it like this, did it like that, did it with the wiffle ball bat.Dubyagee did it like this, did it like that, did it with the wiffle ball bat.Dubyagee did it like this, did it like that, did it with the wiffle ball bat.Dubyagee did it like this, did it like that, did it with the wiffle ball bat.Dubyagee did it like this, did it like that, did it with the wiffle ball bat.Dubyagee did it like this, did it like that, did it with the wiffle ball bat.Dubyagee did it like this, did it like that, did it with the wiffle ball bat.

Dubyagee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-11-2015, 10:50 PM   #116277
BillyJeanKing
Sneakers O'Toole

Snake 3 Champion
BillyJeanKing says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.BillyJeanKing says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.BillyJeanKing says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.
BillyJeanKing says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.BillyJeanKing says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.BillyJeanKing says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.BillyJeanKing says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.BillyJeanKing says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.BillyJeanKing says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.BillyJeanKing says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.BillyJeanKing says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.BillyJeanKing says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.BillyJeanKing says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.BillyJeanKing says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cez★ View Post
u ruined it. pls go back to ruining ur site
you juss mad cuz a real nga came up in dis bish

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dubyagee View Post
BillyJeanKing is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-12-2015, 07:08 AM   #116278
Cez★
C-E-Z★ bitch

El Emigrante Champion Kill Time in Your Office Champion Tobby: Crane Champion Zelda Champion
Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.
Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.

"according to this, youre a faggot"

Quote:
I am the robber of my cradle. Candy is my body and teddy-bears are my blood. I have snatched over a thousand little girls. Unknown to police. Nor known to Chris Henson. Have withstood time to stalk many children. Yet those kids will never be enough. So as I pray--

Unlimited Pedo Works
Cez★ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-12-2015, 07:42 PM   #116279
BillyJeanKing
Sneakers O'Toole

Snake 3 Champion
BillyJeanKing says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.BillyJeanKing says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.BillyJeanKing says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.
BillyJeanKing says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.BillyJeanKing says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.BillyJeanKing says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.BillyJeanKing says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.BillyJeanKing says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.BillyJeanKing says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.BillyJeanKing says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.BillyJeanKing says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.BillyJeanKing says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.BillyJeanKing says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.BillyJeanKing says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.

wut dat is?
Old 05-12-2015, 08:02 PM   #116280
stonehenge
y u hovering on my shit for?

stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.
stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.

amine
stonehenge is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-12-2015, 11:30 PM   #116281
Cez★
C-E-Z★ bitch

El Emigrante Champion Kill Time in Your Office Champion Tobby: Crane Champion Zelda Champion

the thing in the background is a chimera thats a few stories tall, that little appendage thingy is used for it to interact with puny humans.

---------- Post added at 03:51 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:32 PM ----------

http://bigstory.ap.org/article/297ef...ged-california

---------- Post added at 05:23 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:51 PM ----------

interesting. the BBC has a news program on PBS.

---------- Post added at 05:30 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:23 PM ----------

http://www.spiegel.de/international/...a-1032869.html

Quote:
At least six children and a teacher were killed instantly, with doctors unsure if several other children will survive. Late that afternoon, a man on a motorcycle stops next to the rubble and asks those still digging whether they had found his daughter. He says he has gone to every hospital in the city and visited every morgue, but hasn't been able to find her. He is met by silent head shaking. "My daughter," he sighs with a tone beyond hope and desperation -- and drives off.

Quote:
I am the robber of my cradle. Candy is my body and teddy-bears are my blood. I have snatched over a thousand little girls. Unknown to police. Nor known to Chris Henson. Have withstood time to stalk many children. Yet those kids will never be enough. So as I pray--

Unlimited Pedo Works
Old 05-13-2015, 04:41 AM   #116282
Cez★
C-E-Z★ bitch

Video page
Full screen

this futurama ep so fkn jesty

Quote:

Unlimited Pedo Works
Old 05-13-2015, 03:37 PM   #116283
stonehenge

stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.
stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.

Some dude on Reddit:

Quote:
Ok I need some help here. I got fucked up the other night after my graduation at a small party and i dont know what the fuck happened but my friend was curious and horny and so was i so i let him to anal on me. BIG FUCKING DEAL!! two horny dudes im not gay at all so wtf ever is what i think. but now another shithead we know that was there knows about it and is telling everyone + he claims to have pics and will leak them on instagram. so what i need to know is how can i do a DDOS or botnet attack on his phone and shut the motherfucker down before it gets worse?? is that even fucking possible??

i said im NOT FUCKING GAY
Lolk

http://www.reddit.com/r/HowToHack/co...os_to_a_phone/
Old 05-13-2015, 04:02 PM   #116284
theholycow
Bovinus Administratus

theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.
theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.

Old 05-13-2015, 05:00 PM   #116285
Cez★
C-E-Z★ bitch

Quote:

Unlimited Pedo Works
Old 05-13-2015, 11:05 PM   #116286
BillyJeanKing
Sneakers O'Toole

Snake 3 Champion

cez, hide teh money. there's poor people round...wit theyz broke asses

Landlord got a northern tool and equipment catalog in teh mail. i should take

had chinese buffet today. fools around me were eating all sensibly pero korkah don't play dat shet

Last edited by BillyJeanKing; 05-13-2015 at 11:48 PM.
Old 05-13-2015, 11:29 PM   #116287
Cez★
C-E-Z★ bitch

"breezes himself with money fan"

had bamf buffet last week. shit was nomz.com

also

http://www.wftv.com/news/news/local/...ssage-s/nmF42/

bitches be mad at fkn anime pic and are taking it out of context.

Quote:

Unlimited Pedo Works
Old 05-13-2015, 11:49 PM   #116288
BillyJeanKing
Sneakers O'Toole

Snake 3 Champion

aw shit nga
Old 05-14-2015, 01:32 AM   #116289
stonehenge

Also had Chinese buffet today. So full on soosh and other various azn nomz.
Old 05-14-2015, 11:23 AM   #116290
BillyJeanKing
Sneakers O'Toole

Snake 3 Champion

Old 05-14-2015, 04:09 PM   #116291
Cez★
C-E-Z★ bitch

Quote:

Unlimited Pedo Works
Old 05-14-2015, 04:27 PM   #116292
stonehenge

Old 05-14-2015, 04:48 PM   #116293
Cez★
C-E-Z★ bitch

https://careers-hanleywood.icims.com...un1offset=-300

seems a lil low pay. but mileage reimbursement

this one i might find a lil easier to get into. and pays a lil more. more solid hours tho imo

https://sjobs.brassring.com/TGWebHos...65&siteid=5038

Quote:

Unlimited Pedo Works
Old 05-14-2015, 04:53 PM   #116294
stonehenge

Quote:
https://careers-hanleywood.icims.com...un1offset=-300

seems a lil low pay. but mileage reimbursement
> Basic math skills

Quote:
this one i might find a lil easier to get into. and pays a lil more. more solid hours tho imo

https://sjobs.brassring.com/TGWebHos...65&siteid=5038
> 5:00pm – 10:00pm

on one hand fts, on the other you can stay up late and sleep late and have the day free for classes and whatever else so that's nice

this one sounds closer to the field you want to end up in also
Old 05-14-2015, 05:16 PM   #116295
Cez★
C-E-Z★ bitch

i prawlee wont be doing classes until i get into nursin school, and then i wont be able to work. dat courseload. but yeah, ive had to deal with histological slides and such. and had to mail shit at work all the time. might apply when i get back home

---------- Post added at 11:12 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:56 AM ----------

yall seen the new nickelback mem?

---------- Post added at 11:16 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:12 AM ----------

https://vine.co/v/em07hw0HpH9

Quote:

Unlimited Pedo Works
Old 05-14-2015, 05:44 PM   #116296
stonehenge

lolwtf
Old 05-15-2015, 02:22 AM   #116297
BillyJeanKing
Sneakers O'Toole

Snake 3 Champion

cez, be professional animuh gai

Old 05-15-2015, 05:12 PM   #116298
M.B Co
lookatmykittahpenis

M.B Co has a piruja stable.M.B Co has a piruja stable.M.B Co has a piruja stable.

Shots hit shots hits hit

The day I roll casual at the office I get invited to a big meeting.

kawasig3 by MBCo, on Flickr
M.B Co is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-15-2015, 07:05 PM   #116299
Cez★
C-E-Z★ bitch

mb co @ meeting

http://vimeo.com/54739845

---------- Post added at 01:05 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:14 AM ----------

think me n my buddy gonna road trip out to austin enxt week fo some in n outz

Quote:

Unlimited Pedo Works
Old 05-15-2015, 07:21 PM   #116300
stonehenge

austin? half way here imo, might as well come get some nomz w/ me and royzr