Go Back   All Offtopic Forums > Offtopic > Anything Goes
Arcade Members List Today's Posts

Old 05-05-2015, 09:13 PM   #116226
Cez★
C-E-Z★ bitch

El Emigrante Champion Kill Time in Your Office Champion Tobby: Crane Champion Zelda Champion
Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.
Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.

i be fucking done with university

nao just need to get into nursing school

Quote:
I am the robber of my cradle. Candy is my body and teddy-bears are my blood. I have snatched over a thousand little girls. Unknown to police. Nor known to Chris Henson. Have withstood time to stalk many children. Yet those kids will never be enough. So as I pray--

Unlimited Pedo Works
Cez★ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-05-2015, 09:21 PM   #116227
stonehenge
y u hovering on my shit for?

stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.
stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.

congrats IMO
stonehenge is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-05-2015, 09:37 PM   #116228
Cez★
C-E-Z★ bitch

El Emigrante Champion Kill Time in Your Office Champion Tobby: Crane Champion Zelda Champion

thx. so glad to have that over with lol. still has more school but at least that more specialized

Quote:
I am the robber of my cradle. Candy is my body and teddy-bears are my blood. I have snatched over a thousand little girls. Unknown to police. Nor known to Chris Henson. Have withstood time to stalk many children. Yet those kids will never be enough. So as I pray--

Unlimited Pedo Works
Old 05-06-2015, 12:27 AM   #116229
stonehenge

stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.
stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.

this remind me of cez showing guts:

Old 05-06-2015, 12:34 AM   #116230
Cez★
C-E-Z★ bitch

eddie murphy bamf :stabbyHigh5:

Quote:

Unlimited Pedo Works
Old 05-06-2015, 03:26 AM   #116231
BillyJeanKing
Sneakers O'Toole

Snake 3 Champion
BillyJeanKing says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.BillyJeanKing says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.BillyJeanKing says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.
BillyJeanKing says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.BillyJeanKing says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.BillyJeanKing says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.BillyJeanKing says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.BillyJeanKing says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.BillyJeanKing says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.BillyJeanKing says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.BillyJeanKing says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.BillyJeanKing says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.BillyJeanKing says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.BillyJeanKing says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cez★ View Post
i be fucking done with university

nao just need to get into nursing school
i haz much university learning

now i must return to homeland of Kazakhstan

very nice

how much
BillyJeanKing is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-2015, 02:14 AM   #116232
TURBO V6
Im walking on sunshine!

TURBO V6 gives shad a hard time.TURBO V6 gives shad a hard time.TURBO V6 gives shad a hard time.TURBO V6 gives shad a hard time.TURBO V6 gives shad a hard time.TURBO V6 gives shad a hard time.TURBO V6 gives shad a hard time.TURBO V6 gives shad a hard time.TURBO V6 gives shad a hard time.TURBO V6 gives shad a hard time.TURBO V6 gives shad a hard time.

Quote:
nah, was close tho. but dis bitch was crazy. like religious crazy.

she wanted bf, i wanted to just fuck. she was like "ok iz open to dat but heres some rules, first if condom breaks n i get knocked up u gonna take care of me n jr forever. 2 no sex for a few months, 3 u go to all my family parties and call urself my BF," and some other one but i was like

i was like, yo im desperate but not that desperate, bye felicia

Yeah that Bible gonna snag ya everytime...
Old 05-07-2015, 04:58 PM   #116233
Cez★
C-E-Z★ bitch

fts.

i should look for jerb

Quote:

Unlimited Pedo Works
Old 05-07-2015, 05:09 PM   #116234
stonehenge

Quote:

Old 05-08-2015, 09:14 PM   #116235
M.B Co
lookatmykittahpenis

M.B Co has a piruja stable.M.B Co has a piruja stable.M.B Co has a piruja stable.

Nailed my 90 day review

*like a baawwws*

kawasig3 by MBCo, on Flickr
M.B Co is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2015, 09:18 PM   #116236
Cez★
C-E-Z★ bitch

promotion?

Quote:

Unlimited Pedo Works
Old 05-08-2015, 09:41 PM   #116237
stonehenge

Just passed 30 days a few days ago, my probation lasts 6mos O_O
Old 05-08-2015, 09:44 PM   #116238
Cez★
C-E-Z★ bitch

Quote:

Unlimited Pedo Works
Old 05-09-2015, 06:33 AM   #116239
BillyJeanKing
Sneakers O'Toole

Snake 3 Champion
BillyJeanKing says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.BillyJeanKing says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.BillyJeanKing says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.
BillyJeanKing says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.BillyJeanKing says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.BillyJeanKing says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.BillyJeanKing says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.BillyJeanKing says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.BillyJeanKing says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.BillyJeanKing says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.BillyJeanKing says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.BillyJeanKing says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.BillyJeanKing says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.BillyJeanKing says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.

Quote:
Originally Posted by stonehenge View Post
Just passed 30 days a few days ago, my probation lasts 6mos O_O
still gotta piss in cup and wear house arrest bracelet?

typical mexi
Old 05-09-2015, 05:47 PM   #116240
stonehenge

still fappin to cousin and putting flaps on car?

typical fgt
Old 05-10-2015, 12:30 AM   #116241
Chevrolet Fanatic
Life & Hometown

Chevrolet Fanatic secretly wants Ewok's wife's parrot.Chevrolet Fanatic secretly wants Ewok's wife's parrot.Chevrolet Fanatic secretly wants Ewok's wife's parrot.Chevrolet Fanatic secretly wants Ewok's wife's parrot.
Chevrolet Fanatic secretly wants Ewok's wife's parrot.Chevrolet Fanatic secretly wants Ewok's wife's parrot.Chevrolet Fanatic secretly wants Ewok's wife's parrot.Chevrolet Fanatic secretly wants Ewok's wife's parrot.Chevrolet Fanatic secretly wants Ewok's wife's parrot.

Quote:
Originally Posted by stonehenge View Post
still fappin to cousin and putting flaps on car?

typical fgt
If that were the case, most of KY and WV would be fgts.

Ask Jeff

Fuck PSN Trophies and Fuck Sony
New PSN because I got fucked over: CyberpunkGod
Chevrolet Fanatic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-10-2015, 03:59 AM   #116242
stonehenge

idk about asking nhb anything
Old 05-10-2015, 04:20 AM   #116243
Cez★
C-E-Z★ bitch

http://www.washingtonpost.com/news/m...ama/?tid=sm_tw

Quote:

Unlimited Pedo Works
Old 05-10-2015, 09:32 AM   #116244
stonehenge

Old 05-10-2015, 06:55 PM   #116245
Cez★
C-E-Z★ bitch

fak. need to get a jerb

Quote:

Unlimited Pedo Works
Old 05-10-2015, 07:54 PM   #116246
stonehenge

dem monies
Old 05-10-2015, 07:59 PM   #116247
Cez★
C-E-Z★ bitch

dem anime monies

think ill loook around sams and such

Quote:

Unlimited Pedo Works
Old 05-10-2015, 10:31 PM   #116248
stonehenge

Fidil
Old 05-11-2015, 04:19 AM   #116249
Cez★
C-E-Z★ bitch

not sure how i missed this ep until now. saw this and started loling. like wtf man

Video page
Full screen

"munch me bitch" gotta use that

Quote:

Unlimited Pedo Works
Old 05-11-2015, 11:19 AM   #116250
BillyJeanKing
Sneakers O'Toole

Snake 3 Champion

gawd deem stewie