Go Back   All Offtopic Forums > Offtopic > Anything Goes
Arcade Members List Today's Posts

Closed Thread

Old 09-23-2009, 04:21 PM   #1126
2005_Silverado
Gnex Owner

2005_Silverado says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.2005_Silverado says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.2005_Silverado says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.2005_Silverado says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.2005_Silverado says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.2005_Silverado says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.2005_Silverado says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.
2005_Silverado says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.2005_Silverado says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.2005_Silverado says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.2005_Silverado says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.2005_Silverado says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.2005_Silverado says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.2005_Silverado says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.2005_Silverado says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.2005_Silverado says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.2005_Silverado says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.2005_Silverado says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.2005_Silverado says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.

wonder whats their reasoning behind that ?
Old 09-23-2009, 04:23 PM   #1127
chevyrado14
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

chevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theaterchevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theaterchevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theaterchevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theater
chevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theaterchevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theaterchevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theaterchevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theaterchevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theaterchevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theaterchevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theaterchevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theaterchevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theaterchevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theaterchevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theaterchevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theaterchevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theaterchevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theater

i have no idea im not even sure its enforced
Old 09-23-2009, 04:30 PM   #1128
2005_Silverado
Gnex Owner

2005_Silverado says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.2005_Silverado says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.2005_Silverado says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.2005_Silverado says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.2005_Silverado says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.2005_Silverado says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.2005_Silverado says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.
2005_Silverado says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.2005_Silverado says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.2005_Silverado says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.2005_Silverado says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.2005_Silverado says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.2005_Silverado says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.2005_Silverado says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.2005_Silverado says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.2005_Silverado says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.2005_Silverado says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.2005_Silverado says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.2005_Silverado says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.

Quote:
Originally Posted by delaware.gov
§ 4303. Brakes -- General requirements.

(a) Every motor vehicle when operated upon a highway shall be equipped with brakes adequate to control the movement of and to stop and to hold such vehicle and any trailer or semitrailer attached thereto including 2 separate means of applying the brakes, each of which means shall be effective to apply the brakes to at least 2 wheels and shall be so constructed that no part which is liable to failure shall be common to the two. A motorcycle need be equipped with only 1 brake. All brakes shall be maintained in good working order and shall conform to regulations, not inconsistent with this subchapter, to be promulgated by the Secretary. All brakes shall be so adjusted as to operate as equally as practicable with respect to the wheels on opposite sides of the vehicle.

(b) All braking distances specified in this subchapter shall apply to all vehicles mentioned herein, whether such vehicles are loaded or are not loaded to the maximum capacity permitted under Chapter 45 of this title.

(c) Except as provided in this subsection, no motor vehicle, when operated upon a highway in this State, shall utilize or employ any brake or braking system that is attached to, or an integral part of, the vehicle's internal combustion engine or exhaust systems. Nothing in this section shall be interpreted as prohibiting the equipping of any motor vehicle with a braking system that is attached to, or an integral part of, the vehicle's engine or exhaust systems. Nothing in this section shall be interpreted as prohibiting the use of a braking system that is attached to, or an integral part of, the vehicle's engine or exhaust system in an emergency situation or an emergency vehicle including police, fire, ambulance, emergency medical service vehicles or other emergency vehicles.

36 Del. Laws, c. 10,§ 123; 40 Del. Laws, c. 38, § 8; Code 1935, § 5661; 21 Del. C. 1953, § 4303; 57 Del. Laws, c. 670, § 15A; 76 Del. Laws, c. 368, § 1.;
delaware....I love the sound of an unmuffled jacobs brake equipped diesel
Old 09-23-2009, 04:32 PM   #1129
stonehenge
y u hovering on my shit for?

stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.
stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2005_Silverado View Post
Im REAAAALLLLLLLY liking this center console

[IMG]http://members.sigecom.net/zmoore/sale/consolesport.jpg[IMG]
Me too, I wonder what 2 tan ones side by side would look like
Quote:
oh and notice the all weather mats over vinyl floor
I don't have any mats on my vinyl. I used to because it made cleanup even easier but they would always slide around and seriously how hard is it to spray some shit and wipe? i will miss the cleanup whenever I finally put carpet in it.
Quote:
Originally Posted by chevyrado14 View Post
how the hell do you get a ticket on a bicycle lol
apparently he didn't make a complete stop and the cop was a dick and gave him a ticket that requires him to pay a fine and take a 9 hour class it is 2 days and the second day he must bring a bike with him so he is trying to get out of it somehow
Quote:
I love you too brah
Chris told me that too Leslie better watch out for us brah
Quote:
so the wife said, no engine mods for WW, cosmetic stuff is fine, but cannot mess around with powertrain She thinks mods = reduced engine life. Its not like I can do much to this pos 3.slow...headers? not worth it barely saw gains, if any, with long tubes on my 5.3, intake? waste of money, 1.8 roller rockers? u/p? , hot coil pack? what mama dont know wont hurt her :devil:
no engine MODS but what if you swap in a cummins?
Quote:
jake brake ftw

Quote:
Originally Posted by chevyrado14 View Post
illegal to jake brake in de ftl
because of the noise maybe? I love the sound of a jake brake lol
Old 09-23-2009, 04:32 PM   #1130
SarkOzy
Secret Shit y0

SarkOzy thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:SarkOzy thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:SarkOzy thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:SarkOzy thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:SarkOzy thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:
SarkOzy thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:SarkOzy thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:SarkOzy thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:SarkOzy thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:SarkOzy thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:SarkOzy thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:SarkOzy thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:SarkOzy thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:SarkOzy thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:SarkOzy thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:SarkOzy thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:SarkOzy thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:SarkOzy thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:SarkOzy thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:SarkOzy thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:SarkOzy thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:

Ever heard one engage in a tunnel?

Old 09-23-2009, 04:33 PM   #1131
chevyrado14
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

chevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theaterchevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theaterchevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theaterchevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theater
chevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theaterchevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theaterchevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theaterchevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theaterchevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theaterchevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theaterchevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theaterchevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theaterchevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theaterchevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theaterchevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theaterchevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theaterchevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theaterchevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theater

word me too sounds so good
Old 09-23-2009, 04:36 PM   #1132
2005_Silverado
Gnex Owner

Quote:
Originally Posted by SarkOzy View Post
Every heard one engage in a tunnel?
hell yeah...its deafning (sp) dad had an old cummins with straight pipes, couldnt drive it with the windows down unless u wanted permanent ear drum damage. Twas a LOOOOOOOOOONNNNNNNG truck too....I think he had twin sticks on it as well....was funny watching him shift both trannies, not at the same time obviously
Old 09-23-2009, 04:37 PM   #1133
SarkOzy
Secret Shit y0

SarkOzy thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:SarkOzy thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:SarkOzy thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:SarkOzy thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:SarkOzy thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:
SarkOzy thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:SarkOzy thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:SarkOzy thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:SarkOzy thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:SarkOzy thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:SarkOzy thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:SarkOzy thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:SarkOzy thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:SarkOzy thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:SarkOzy thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:SarkOzy thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:SarkOzy thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:SarkOzy thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:SarkOzy thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:SarkOzy thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:SarkOzy thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:

Quote:
hell yeah...its deafning (sp) dad had an old cummins with straight pipes, couldnt drive it with the windows down unless u wanted permanent ear drum damage. Twas a LOOOOOOOOOONNNNNNNG truck too....I think he had twin sticks on it as well....was funny watching him shift both trannies, not at the same time obviously

I heard one behind me coming through one of the tunnels Sunday. Shit was EPIC lol. It's like on a 6% grade too.

Old 09-23-2009, 04:39 PM   #1134
2005_Silverado
Gnex Owner

minus the lights...I love single round lights better
Old 09-23-2009, 04:41 PM   #1135
2005_Silverado
Gnex Owner

some guy over on gmfs has a couple pics of a LOOONNNG, black 359 or W900L...shit is :tits:
Old 09-23-2009, 04:42 PM   #1136
SarkOzy
Secret Shit y0

I remember seeing those.

Old 09-23-2009, 04:43 PM   #1137
Charles

Pacman Turbo Champion Slingo Brazil Champion Snowball Warrior Champion Formula Fun Champion Yeti Pengu Throw Champion
Wheel Of Fortune Champion Stack The Cats Champion Ultimate Racing Champion
Charles may have a mustache.

Saw a lowered and stretched one pulling a trailer on 101 on Sunday. Looked awesome.
Old 09-23-2009, 04:45 PM   #1138
2005_Silverado
Gnex Owner

Quote:
I heard one behind me coming through one of the tunnels Sunday. Shit was EPIC lol. It's like on a 6% grade too.
that was his gtfoomw notice....coming from san diego to calexico, you go down this 6% grade pass....about 3/4 of the way down theres a "run away vehicle pit" its just a sandy road with a HUGE sand/dirt pile at the end...I only saw one truck ever stuck in there....must be scary having to use that thing
Old 09-23-2009, 04:47 PM   #1139
2005_Silverado
Gnex Owner

Quote:
Originally Posted by Charles View Post
Saw a lowered and stretched one pulling a trailer on 101 on Sunday. Looked awesome.
lowered, streched, HUGE visor, blacked out with 8-10" straight pipes, blacked out is the one I remember seeing at gmfs
Old 09-23-2009, 04:48 PM   #1140
SarkOzy
Secret Shit y0

I have an 11 and 12% grade in NC to go up on my way to KY, plus another 8% ride in KY. Those are fun coming back down. Kinda twisty though. WL just idles at 70mph

Old 09-23-2009, 04:49 PM   #1141
SarkOzy
Secret Shit y0

Old 09-23-2009, 04:49 PM   #1142
SarkOzy
Secret Shit y0

Fuck we need autoscaling on here

Old 09-23-2009, 04:50 PM   #1143
2005_Silverado
Gnex Owner

Quote:
Fuck we need autoscaling on here
Old 09-23-2009, 04:50 PM   #1144
chevyrado14
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

nice rig and word to auto resize
Old 09-23-2009, 04:51 PM   #1145
SarkOzy
Secret Shit y0

Old 09-23-2009, 04:51 PM   #1146
2005_Silverado
Gnex Owner

ok now I gotta find those damn pics
Old 09-23-2009, 04:52 PM   #1147
2005_Silverado
Gnex Owner

Quote:
those pipes and at those running boards!
Old 09-23-2009, 04:52 PM   #1148
SarkOzy
Secret Shit y0

at the news guy

Old 09-23-2009, 04:53 PM   #1149
stonehenge
y u hovering on my shit for?

stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.
stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.

Video page
Full screen
Old 09-23-2009, 04:54 PM   #1150
2005_Silverado
Gnex Owner

ferrets ftw!
Closed Thread