Go Back   All Offtopic Forums > Offtopic > Entertainment
Arcade Members List Today's Posts

Old 05-30-2010, 01:34 AM   #176
Cez★
C-E-Z★ bitch

El Emigrante Champion Kill Time in Your Office Champion Tobby: Crane Champion Zelda Champion
Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.
Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.

gayyy bleach is going back to the new arc

Quote:
I am the robber of my cradle. Candy is my body and teddy-bears are my blood. I have snatched over a thousand little girls. Unknown to police. Nor known to Chris Henson. Have withstood time to stalk many children. Yet those kids will never be enough. So as I pray--

Unlimited Pedo Works
Cez★ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-03-2010, 03:52 AM   #177
apedestrian

apedestrian can perform some srs rep rapes imoapedestrian can perform some srs rep rapes imoapedestrian can perform some srs rep rapes imoapedestrian can perform some srs rep rapes imoapedestrian can perform some srs rep rapes imo
apedestrian can perform some srs rep rapes imoapedestrian can perform some srs rep rapes imoapedestrian can perform some srs rep rapes imoapedestrian can perform some srs rep rapes imoapedestrian can perform some srs rep rapes imoapedestrian can perform some srs rep rapes imoapedestrian can perform some srs rep rapes imoapedestrian can perform some srs rep rapes imoapedestrian can perform some srs rep rapes imoapedestrian can perform some srs rep rapes imo

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cez View Post
gayyy bleach is going back to the new arc

What do u mean?? new arc? im not familiar with that term
apedestrian is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-03-2010, 03:58 AM   #178
Cez★
C-E-Z★ bitch

El Emigrante Champion Kill Time in Your Office Champion Tobby: Crane Champion Zelda Champion

err the newest arc lol. back to like 230 or wahtever

Quote:
I am the robber of my cradle. Candy is my body and teddy-bears are my blood. I have snatched over a thousand little girls. Unknown to police. Nor known to Chris Henson. Have withstood time to stalk many children. Yet those kids will never be enough. So as I pray--

Unlimited Pedo Works
Old 06-04-2010, 01:09 AM   #179
Jellyrolls

Jellyrolls is pretty cool I guess...

South park is good.
Jellyrolls is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-04-2010, 01:27 AM   #180
Cez★
C-E-Z★ bitch

do want another season nao

Quote:

Unlimited Pedo Works
Old 06-05-2010, 10:49 PM   #181
VmaxEngage
melons :drool:

VmaxEngage will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOTVmaxEngage will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOTVmaxEngage will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOTVmaxEngage will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOT
VmaxEngage will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOTVmaxEngage will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOTVmaxEngage will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOTVmaxEngage will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOTVmaxEngage will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOTVmaxEngage will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOT

Quote:
i never really got into that one. maybe because i never saw the episodes in order lol
its a retelling of the Z series. just shortened down a lot and some new scenes in HD and new soundtrack
Man, Dragon Ball GT was awesome if you could watch in order. All the new saiyan levels and fusions they could do. Crazy good.
VmaxEngage is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-05-2010, 10:59 PM   #182
Cez★
C-E-Z★ bitch

ima see if i can find them on the web. if not ill have to buy

Quote:

Unlimited Pedo Works
Old 06-06-2010, 06:05 AM   #183
Cez★
C-E-Z★ bitch

wooo they kept teh old school bleach

Quote:

Unlimited Pedo Works
Old 06-06-2010, 08:18 PM   #184
Cez★
C-E-Z★ bitch

anyone else watch ghost in the shell? this shit is EPIC. some good shit. the anime/movies/manga is all good

Video page
Full screen

Quote:

Unlimited Pedo Works
Old 06-09-2010, 03:32 AM   #185
Cez★
C-E-Z★ bitch

full metal alchemist will end in the beginning of July both teh manga and anime

Quote:

Unlimited Pedo Works
Old 06-15-2010, 03:39 AM   #186
apedestrian

apedestrian can perform some srs rep rapes imoapedestrian can perform some srs rep rapes imoapedestrian can perform some srs rep rapes imoapedestrian can perform some srs rep rapes imoapedestrian can perform some srs rep rapes imo
apedestrian can perform some srs rep rapes imoapedestrian can perform some srs rep rapes imoapedestrian can perform some srs rep rapes imoapedestrian can perform some srs rep rapes imoapedestrian can perform some srs rep rapes imoapedestrian can perform some srs rep rapes imoapedestrian can perform some srs rep rapes imoapedestrian can perform some srs rep rapes imoapedestrian can perform some srs rep rapes imoapedestrian can perform some srs rep rapes imo

hm has the ichigo vs uliqlora ep been shown yet? i missed a ton of those
Old 06-15-2010, 04:01 AM   #187
Cez★
C-E-Z★ bitch

in the jap airing? yea it finished a week or two ago.

Quote:

Unlimited Pedo Works
Old 06-30-2010, 05:04 AM   #188
Cez★
C-E-Z★ bitch

anime news
Quote:
Adult Swim, the late-night programming block of the Cartoon Network in the United States, has posted its new August schedule with the return of new Bleach episodes to the lineup. Two Bleach movies — Bleach the Movie: Memories of Nobody and Bleach the Movie 2: The DiamondDust Rebellion (Bleach: The DiamondDust Rebellion - Mō Hitotsu no Hyōrinmaru) will also run back-to-back on August 14 at midnight and 2:00 a.m. respectively. The latest two rerun episodes of Bleach, #166 and #167, will repeat at 12:30 a.m. and 1:00 a.m. on August 21. New episodes of Bleach will then begin on August 28, with one new episode per week at midnight, followed by one new episode of Kekkaishi.

Bleach is taking over the timeslot currently held by Fullmetal Alchemist: Brotherhood, which will run its 26th episode on August 7. Additionally, Cowboy Bebop and Ghost in the Shell will complete their runs on August 8 and be replaced by the American animated series King of the Hill and Boondocks, respectively.

The anime adaptation of Tite Kubo's Bleach manga launched in Japan in 2004 and on Adult Swim in the United States in 2006. In March of 2010, Adult Swim posted a schedule which featured no new Bleach episodes for April, effectively putting the series on hiatus. In the meantime, Crunchyroll announced that it would begin simulcasting Bleach as of June 8, and VIZ Anime has begun "quick-casting" episodes one week after their Japanese broadcast. Bleach star Masakazu Morita, the voice actor who plays lead character Ichigo Kurosaki, has been announced as a guest for Anime Expo 2010.
fucking weak imo. no more anime on adult swim

Quote:
Manga creator Yukito Kishiro announced in a Thursday blog entry that his Battle Angel Alita: Last Order (GUNNM: Last Order) manga will go on hiatus after the 100th installment. The hiatus will begin in the August issue of Shueisha's Ultra Jump magazine on July 17, but Kishiro has not decided if or when the manga will return.

According to Kishiro, an editor asked him to revise dialogue in the original Battle Angel Alita manga while he was in the middle of finishing the 100th Last Order manga installment before its deadline. Kishiro was still drawing the Last Order installment on the evening of June 7 when the editor called him about changing three lines in the original manga for its imminent new reprint.

The three lines have a deckman saying that a female criminal is a mutant who went crazy or "hakkyō" (volume 1), the character Zapan saying he himself went crazy (volume 4), and a hunter warrior cursing someone as a "psycho" (volume 3). There were concerns about the terms' association with mental disease, although Kishiro noted that similar words for going crazy or madness such as "kurutteru" and "kyōki" are permitted.

Kishiro asked the editor if he realized that imposing this request might mean Kishiro will miss his deadline for the 100th Last Order installment and will refuse to allow more reprints of his manga, and the editor said yes. Kishiro decided to make dialogue changes and finish the current installment on time, and the first reprint volume and the 100th Last Order installment shipped on June 18 and June 19, respectively. However, he then announced Battle Angel Alita: Last Order's hiatus and added that there might never be a 101st installment.

Viz Media publishes both the original Battle Angel Alita manga and the Last Order manga in North America. The 15th Last Order volume shipped in Japan on June 18, and the 13th volume shipped in North America this month.
this sucks. i hope he gets back to drawing its pretty close to ending, and its getting good imo. ffuuu

Quote:

Unlimited Pedo Works
Old 07-07-2010, 05:44 AM   #189
apedestrian

Quote:
anime news

fucking weak imo. no more anime on adult swim

this sucks. i hope he gets back to drawing its pretty close to ending, and its getting good imo. ffuuu

wow man thats gay
Old 08-01-2010, 05:16 PM   #190
apedestrian

Talking

the New bleach Manga is out
Old 08-01-2010, 06:14 PM   #191
Cez★
C-E-Z★ bitch

i dunno wtf is gonna happen now

---------- Post added at 12:14 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:34 AM ----------

btw if you use onemanga to read manga, your going to have to find a new site. theyre shutting down the manga part of it. so you wont be able to read manga there anymore

Quote:

Unlimited Pedo Works
Old 08-01-2010, 06:22 PM   #192
apedestrian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cez★ View Post
i dunno wtf is gonna happen now

---------- Post added at 12:14 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:34 AM ----------

btw if you use onemanga to read manga, your going to have to find a new site. theyre shutting down the manga part of it. so you wont be able to read manga there anymore
why the hell are they going to do that?!

-_-
Old 08-01-2010, 06:28 PM   #193
Cez★
C-E-Z★ bitch

publishers not wanting their work to be on the web for free. and some licensing companies have asked the site to take down some titles they own for release. heres what they said.

Quote:
It pains me to announce that this is the last week of manga reading on One Manga (!!). Manga publishers have recently changed their stance on manga scanlations and made it clear that they no longer approve of it. We have decided to abide by their wishes, and remove all manga content (regardless of licensing status) from the site. The removal of content will happen gradually (so you can at least finish some of the outstanding reading you have), but we expect all content to be gone by early next week (RIP OM July '10).

So what next? We're not really sure at this point, but we have some ideas we would like to try out. Until then, the One Manga forums will remain active and we encourage all of you to continue using them. OMF has developed into a great community and it would be a shame to see that disappear.

Regardless of whether you stay with us or not, on behalf of the One Manga team, I would like to thank you all for your unwavering support over the years. Through the ups and downs you have stuck with us, and that is what kept us going.

As a certain Porky was fond of saying... That's all folks!

Time for me to go lay down and let this all sink in.

- Zabi
and a little follow up thing with some questions answered
Quote:
The day has finally come! It has been a great run and we thank you all for your kind words and support. We couldn't answer all the email we got (because we got a ton!), but know that all of your messages were read and heartfelt. Some were especially touching, and we can be proud of the fact that OM made a difference in some people's lives. Better than 'peanut butter and jelly' indeed!

Because a lot of you have questions, here are some answers to frequently asked questions we have been receiving:

Is OM shutting down completely?
- No. We are just removing the online reading component of the site.

When is the manga coming down?
- The plan was to remove all the manga on July 31st. But seeing how Aug 1st is a Sunday, we decided to leave the manga up for an extra day for people to finish their weekend reading. The removal time has now been set to Aug 1st, 11:59PM PST.

Why not partner with publishers and change OM to a paid subscription model?
- It certainly makes sense, and we did consider it. But we don't have the resources nor the contacts to reach out to the publishers directly. At least not the people who make these kinds of decisions, most of whom are in Japan. If you are a publisher reading this and are interested in working with OM, feel free to contact us!

Why remove the unlicensed manga too?
- We debated this for a while. It is not clear at this point whether or not publishers have a problem with unlicensed manga scanlations. We have decided to remove the content until we have a better sense of what their stance on this is.

Are you going to leave the manga list and series information up?
- Yes. Now that we don't have to worry about the online reading part, we may even beef up our list which has always been somewhat lacking.

Any future plans for OM?
- We had some features planned for OM even before we decided to shutdown the online reader. Some of them were being rolled out on the beta site. We will finish rolling out these features as some of them are pretty close to done. We are also open to any ideas you might have, so do write to us with your suggestions!

What will happen to the beta?
- We'll try and maintain it for those that want to keep using it. It will require some changes though, so in the interim it may be buggy.

How can you help OM?
- Contact the publishers and tell them you love us! . Send us feedback and suggestions on what you would like to see on the site. Join our Facebook group (400k+ and counting!). Other than that, your words of support is all that we need. We have made peace with the fact that the site is ending, and are just glad we had a chance to provide a service that brought smiles to many people's faces.

Quote:

Unlimited Pedo Works
Old 08-09-2010, 04:19 AM   #194
VmaxEngage

VmaxEngage will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOTVmaxEngage will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOTVmaxEngage will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOTVmaxEngage will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOT
VmaxEngage will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOTVmaxEngage will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOTVmaxEngage will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOTVmaxEngage will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOTVmaxEngage will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOTVmaxEngage will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOT

UPDATE!

So after watching some of my old stuff, I got back into the habit of watching anime. Bought some more boxsets, it's sad that I can finish one in about 2-3 days. (24-26 episodes each)

Ah! My Goddess!
Oh! My Goddess!
Excel Saga
Kiddy Grade
Love Hina
Those Who Hunt Elves

Blu Ray sets:

Claymore (fucking pwns, watch it!)
Gunslinger Girl Season 1 & 2
Witchblade

Seriously, watch Claymore if you get a chance, it is epic! Witchblade isn't bad either, skimpy outfits FTW!
Old 08-09-2010, 04:28 AM   #195
Cez★
C-E-Z★ bitch

i can finish a 26 ep series in a 2-3 days as well.

i watched a few ah! my goddess. pretty good. i should finish it lol

seen claymore, FUCK YEAH! shit fucking rocks. if you liked it alot, the manga is still ongoing. it goes past the anime ending. it gets fucking epic-er imo.

gunslinger girl is badass too. did you notice the different animation style between season 1 and two? lol. i did. first was better imo. series owns too

now that i just work and not go to school i just choose an anime to watch

finished watching this one called Air
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Air_(visual_novel)
its 13 eps. pretty short but sad imo. kinda confusing but still badass. ending was meh. imo

Quote:

Unlimited Pedo Works
Old 08-09-2010, 04:32 AM   #196
VmaxEngage

Yea, I saw the animation difference, but I'm glad they kept the same VAs.

Is the claymore manga in english? I got out of manga back in the day, I remember reading all 14 volumes of Love Hina, then got into Ragnarok. Then I just stopped. Idk y lul

I do the same shit, go to work, come home, watch animes on mah futon.

I've seen air at my local Moviestop, but havn't picked it up.
Old 08-09-2010, 04:43 AM   #197
Cez★
C-E-Z★ bitch

yea sometimes they get rid of them too.

yea the manga is out in english. its probably a little behind than the japanese though since its released there first. i got into manga because most animes catch up to the manga and either make a new ending or end it and just leaving it unfinished is pretty lame lol. (like claymore) if you watch bleach the anime is still ongoing and so is the manga

back to school in 2 weeks so im going to cut back on anime ill just keep watching the ongoing ones. lol

i recommned it imo. animation is good, story is good as well.

Quote:

Unlimited Pedo Works
Old 08-09-2010, 04:52 AM   #198
VmaxEngage

I've seen quite a few episodes on adult swim, I think i caught the first 15 or so, then next thing I knew they were waaaaay ahead so I had no idea WTF was going on.

I enjoyed manga, I'll look into the claymore series. I hated Claymore's ending, but glad Claire was alive, was wanting a 2nd season but that's a no go now.

I start school in sept so I'll have to cut down too :*( Oh well, I'll stock pile now so I'll be set for awhile
Old 08-09-2010, 04:58 AM   #199
Cez★
C-E-Z★ bitch

yea you cant really miss the beginning. so much is told for the rest of the story.

yea i was wondering wtf happened. it ends where the manga was at at that point when it was aired so i guess they cut it off. let me know if you need a manga site lol ive found a few after onemanga was shut down.

i keep a word document with names on it least it gives me something to look forward too after finals

i think im going to watch onegai twins tomorrow

Quote:

Unlimited Pedo Works
Old 08-09-2010, 05:03 AM   #200
VmaxEngage

Yea, I went to onemanga a few times for reviews, saw they shut down. Post up the links, I'll check dem out.

Onegai twins any good? There is so much stuff out there, tis crazy. What to watch, what to watch...

I ran out of anime tonight actually, it sucks! Have nothing to watch now...might stop by Moviestop and pick something up. You watch stuff online or you get DVDs and stuff?

Last edited by VmaxEngage; 08-09-2010 at 05:06 AM.