Go Back   All Offtopic Forums > Offtopic > Anything Goes
Arcade Members List Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Closed Thread

Old 02-22-2010, 06:58 PM   #33026
stonehenge
y u hovering on my shit for?

stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.
stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.

Yeah thats why they scare me, which is too bad because the late 90s caddys are so comfy

All the caprices around here are either on daytons, donk'd, or POSs.

---------- Post added at 10:58 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:58 AM ----------

http://tucson.craigslist.org/cto/1602685078.html

Or they have blue interior
Old 02-22-2010, 06:59 PM   #33027
Charles

Pacman Turbo Champion Slingo Brazil Champion Snowball Warrior Champion Formula Fun Champion Yeti Pengu Throw Champion
Wheel Of Fortune Champion Stack The Cats Champion Ultimate Racing Champion
Charles may have a mustache.

I HATE anything other than gray or black in GM vehicles from the 90s.
Old 02-22-2010, 07:00 PM   #33028
Cez★
C-E-Z★ bitch

El Emigrante Champion Kill Time in Your Office Champion Tobby: Crane Champion Zelda Champion
Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.
Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.

http://www.click2houston.com/news/22630753/detail.html

---------- Post added at 12:00 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:59 AM ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by Charles View Post
I HATE anything other than gray or black in GM vehicles from the 90s.

Quote:
I am the robber of my cradle. Candy is my body and teddy-bears are my blood. I have snatched over a thousand little girls. Unknown to police. Nor known to Chris Henson. Have withstood time to stalk many children. Yet those kids will never be enough. So as I pray--

Unlimited Pedo Works
Old 02-22-2010, 07:00 PM   #33029
stonehenge

stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.
stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.

I'll take grey/black/tan but the red and blue and shit...

http://tucson.craigslist.org/cto/1598345103.html
http://tucson.craigslist.org/cto/1598591098.html

^^^ see what I'm talking about?

---------- Post added at 11:00 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:00 AM ----------

http://tucson.craigslist.org/cto/1609180501.html
Old 02-22-2010, 07:01 PM   #33030
Cez★
C-E-Z★ bitch

El Emigrante Champion Kill Time in Your Office Champion Tobby: Crane Champion Zelda Champion

driving a GM
http://www.click2houston.com/money/22628743/detail.html

---------- Post added at 12:01 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:00 PM ----------

so we may get some snow tomorrow fucking crazy. it was mid 60s all weekend

Quote:
I am the robber of my cradle. Candy is my body and teddy-bears are my blood. I have snatched over a thousand little girls. Unknown to police. Nor known to Chris Henson. Have withstood time to stalk many children. Yet those kids will never be enough. So as I pray--

Unlimited Pedo Works
Old 02-22-2010, 07:02 PM   #33031
stonehenge

http://tucson.craigslist.org/cto/1597125993.html

Old 02-22-2010, 07:03 PM   #33032
Charles

Pacman Turbo Champion Slingo Brazil Champion Snowball Warrior Champion Formula Fun Champion Yeti Pengu Throw Champion

This was my first pic with my droid lol.

Old 02-22-2010, 07:04 PM   #33033
2005_Silverado
Gnex Owner

2005_Silverado says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.2005_Silverado says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.2005_Silverado says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.2005_Silverado says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.2005_Silverado says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.2005_Silverado says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.2005_Silverado says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.
2005_Silverado says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.2005_Silverado says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.2005_Silverado says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.2005_Silverado says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.2005_Silverado says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.2005_Silverado says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.2005_Silverado says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.2005_Silverado says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.2005_Silverado says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.2005_Silverado says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.2005_Silverado says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.2005_Silverado says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.

Old 02-22-2010, 07:04 PM   #33034
stonehenge

Quote:
This was my first pic with my droid lol.

@ droid
@ dent/scratch

http://tucson.craigslist.org/cto/1585030831.html
Old 02-22-2010, 07:04 PM   #33035
Charles

Quote:
Originally Posted by Juan! View Post
Love DGGM. If I get my Gramps 96 DCM then I plan to eventually buy a 95 DGGM that way I have one of each color and the rarest of them all.
Old 02-22-2010, 07:05 PM   #33036
stonehenge

http://tucson.craigslist.org/cto/1578216238.html

Wonder if this guy realizes that apples aren't blue......
Old 02-22-2010, 07:05 PM   #33037
Cez★
C-E-Z★ bitch

Quote:

Unlimited Pedo Works
Old 02-22-2010, 07:06 PM   #33038
Charles

That's my 94 parked next to a candied 96 on 24s.
Old 02-22-2010, 07:07 PM   #33039
Cez★
C-E-Z★ bitch

ghetto-fabulous

Quote:

Unlimited Pedo Works
Old 02-22-2010, 07:08 PM   #33040
Charles

Put it on some nice 20s and respray the hood to get rid of the damn Impala logo and it actually wouldn't be a bad ride. The ghetto 24s and the hood just ruin it.
Old 02-22-2010, 07:09 PM   #33041
stonehenge

If I walked upon that parking lot unaware of what it contained, i'd probably skeet.
Old 02-22-2010, 07:10 PM   #33042
Manbearpig
:van:

Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.
Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.

Charles!!!

---------- Post added at 12:10 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:09 PM ----------

I haz new fucking xbox and droid tablet
Old 02-22-2010, 07:11 PM   #33043
Charles

Quote:
Originally Posted by Juan! View Post
If I walked upon that parking lot unaware of what it contained, i'd probably skeet.
lol there were a ton of guys that were sporting wood when they checked into the hotel and ventured into the back lot to find all of that.

---------- Post added at 01:11 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:10 PM ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by Manbearpig View Post
Charles!!!

---------- Post added at 12:10 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:09 PM ----------

I haz new fucking xbox and droid tablet
Your sig, do not like.
Old 02-22-2010, 07:12 PM   #33044
stonehenge

Quote:
lol there were a ton of guys that were sporting wood when they checked into the hotel and ventured into the back lot to find all of that.
I'd be sporting a whole tree.

Found this one and was getting excited until the shot of the door.

http://phoenix.craigslist.org/evl/cto/1602822347.html
Old 02-22-2010, 07:12 PM   #33045
Manbearpig

Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.
Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.

Quote:

Your sig, do not like.
Old 02-22-2010, 07:12 PM   #33046
Cez★
C-E-Z★ bitch

http://www.foxnews.com/slideshow/ent...monday?slide=2

Quote:

Unlimited Pedo Works

Last edited by Cez★; 02-22-2010 at 07:16 PM.
Old 02-22-2010, 07:12 PM   #33047
Manbearpig

Juan, android tablet be super thin
Old 02-22-2010, 07:14 PM   #33048
stonehenge

Quote:
Originally Posted by Manbearpig View Post
Juan, android tablet be super thin
sexay?
Old 02-22-2010, 07:14 PM   #33049
Charles

Compliments make me extremely uncomfortable. Anyone else?
Old 02-22-2010, 07:17 PM   #33050
Cez★
C-E-Z★ bitch

depends on teh situation imo

---------- Post added at 12:17 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:14 PM ----------

there be some win in here

Quote:

Unlimited Pedo Works
Closed Thread