Go Back   All Offtopic Forums > Offtopic > Anything Goes
Arcade Members List Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 01-21-2018, 06:56 AM   #125326
nekkidhillbilly

nekkidhillbilly used to read Word Up magazine.  Salt N Pepa and Heavy D up in the limousine... :truestory:nekkidhillbilly used to read Word Up magazine.  Salt N Pepa and Heavy D up in the limousine... :truestory:nekkidhillbilly used to read Word Up magazine.  Salt N Pepa and Heavy D up in the limousine... :truestory:nekkidhillbilly used to read Word Up magazine.  Salt N Pepa and Heavy D up in the limousine... :truestory:nekkidhillbilly used to read Word Up magazine.  Salt N Pepa and Heavy D up in the limousine... :truestory:

ive just never been so under impressed with a fullsize trucks looks in my life. granted ill never afford any of these sobs cause so many dollars. I prefer a tundra way over it. I thought the last gen chevy was the best looking since the square bodies. idk why got off on this subj just noticed it and wanted to bish. so in other news life for me is good for once.
nekkidhillbilly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2018, 08:03 AM   #125327
Cez★
C-E-Z★ bitch

El Emigrante Champion Kill Time in Your Office Champion Tobby: Crane Champion Zelda Champion
Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.
Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.

Wan and nhb lets go to edc this year

Quote:
I am the robber of my cradle. Candy is my body and teddy-bears are my blood. I have snatched over a thousand little girls. Unknown to police. Nor known to Chris Henson. Have withstood time to stalk many children. Yet those kids will never be enough. So as I pray--

Unlimited Pedo Works
Cez★ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2018, 10:10 PM   #125328
nekkidhillbilly

nekkidhillbilly used to read Word Up magazine.  Salt N Pepa and Heavy D up in the limousine... :truestory:nekkidhillbilly used to read Word Up magazine.  Salt N Pepa and Heavy D up in the limousine... :truestory:nekkidhillbilly used to read Word Up magazine.  Salt N Pepa and Heavy D up in the limousine... :truestory:nekkidhillbilly used to read Word Up magazine.  Salt N Pepa and Heavy D up in the limousine... :truestory:nekkidhillbilly used to read Word Up magazine.  Salt N Pepa and Heavy D up in the limousine... :truestory:

im down if can afford

Last edited by nekkidhillbilly; 01-21-2018 at 10:15 PM.
Old 01-22-2018, 12:07 AM   #125329
Cez★
C-E-Z★ bitch

El Emigrante Champion Kill Time in Your Office Champion Tobby: Crane Champion Zelda Champion

Am strongly considering. Lot of stuff i wanna do in may though

Quote:
I am the robber of my cradle. Candy is my body and teddy-bears are my blood. I have snatched over a thousand little girls. Unknown to police. Nor known to Chris Henson. Have withstood time to stalk many children. Yet those kids will never be enough. So as I pray--

Unlimited Pedo Works
Old 01-22-2018, 12:37 AM   #125330
TATERNATER
potato tornado

TATERNATER can't stop reading wikipedia... FFUUUU
TATERNATER can't stop reading wikipedia... FFUUUUTATERNATER can't stop reading wikipedia... FFUUUUTATERNATER can't stop reading wikipedia... FFUUUUTATERNATER can't stop reading wikipedia... FFUUUUTATERNATER can't stop reading wikipedia... FFUUUU

Edc?
Old 01-22-2018, 01:03 AM   #125331
nekkidhillbilly

eat dirty cock
Old 01-22-2018, 01:07 AM   #125332
TATERNATER
potato tornado

TATERNATER can't stop reading wikipedia... FFUUUU
TATERNATER can't stop reading wikipedia... FFUUUUTATERNATER can't stop reading wikipedia... FFUUUUTATERNATER can't stop reading wikipedia... FFUUUUTATERNATER can't stop reading wikipedia... FFUUUUTATERNATER can't stop reading wikipedia... FFUUUU

That does sound like something you would be involved in...
Old 01-22-2018, 01:33 AM   #125333
nekkidhillbilly

ngas
Old 01-23-2018, 10:43 PM   #125334
Cez★
C-E-Z★ bitch

Theres a triumph dealership by my house.

Dem 675's

Quote:

Unlimited Pedo Works
Old 01-24-2018, 01:05 AM   #125335
stonehenge
y u hovering on my shit for?

stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.
stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.

Buy 2, weld together, now you have proper number of wheels imo

Sent from my Moto G5 Plus
stonehenge is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-24-2018, 06:09 PM   #125336
nekkidhillbilly

I like triumphs. I really want and indian scout myself.
Old 01-29-2018, 09:10 PM   #125337
nekkidhillbilly

found the proper 90 style front clip for ronco for killer price
Old 01-29-2018, 09:50 PM   #125338
stonehenge

stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.
stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.

Old 01-30-2018, 06:53 PM   #125339
nekkidhillbilly

im trying to get it together for the rod run this spring idk if I will make it by then but im hopeful.

---------- Post added at 05:45 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:32 PM ----------

im debating either two tone black and gray or red and white. be a bigger job to do red and whilte but truck has to be totally repainted either way. so door will have to come off but that's the only hurdle.

---------- Post added at 05:45 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:45 PM ----------

http://carphotos.cardomain.com/ride_...0002_large.jpg

that's pretty sharp

---------- Post added at 05:53 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:45 PM ----------

http://jimroal.com/cars/F250B.jpg

or this opinions plz
Old 01-30-2018, 07:03 PM   #125340
Cez★
C-E-Z★ bitch

The blue and gray is win. Dat ood ferd paint scheme

Quote:

Unlimited Pedo Works
Old 01-30-2018, 07:35 PM   #125341
nekkidhillbilly

well its black and gray or should be black in gray I think. im having trouble finding exact photo of the color scheme that was an option

---------- Post added at 06:35 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:32 PM ----------

http://www.supermotors.net/getfile/9...ay-bronco3.jpg

that's a later model but it was available on the 90 model

or

http://www.supermotors.net/getfile/9...ray-bronco.jpg
Old 01-30-2018, 10:22 PM   #125342
Cez★
C-E-Z★ bitch

Oooo thats nice. Do that.

Quote:

Unlimited Pedo Works
Old 01-30-2018, 10:37 PM   #125343
nekkidhillbilly

1 or 2 of black and gray?
Old 01-30-2018, 11:22 PM   #125344
Cez★
C-E-Z★ bitch

The black n grey in your last post

Quote:

Unlimited Pedo Works
Old 01-30-2018, 11:40 PM   #125345
nekkidhillbilly

as in black with gray or gray with black

---------- Post added at 10:40 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:26 PM ----------

https://knoxville.craigslist.org/cto...478544061.html

Old 01-30-2018, 11:56 PM   #125346
Cez★
C-E-Z★ bitch

Gray in the middle

---------- Post added at 04:56 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:56 PM ----------

Ia that kourkes tembo?

Quote:

Unlimited Pedo Works
Old 01-31-2018, 12:57 AM   #125347
nekkidhillbilly

no his be 4 door. I look for shit like that to flip for firstmas folks.
Old 01-31-2018, 01:23 AM   #125348
Cez★
C-E-Z★ bitch

How u gonna flip a tembo

Quote:

Unlimited Pedo Works
Old 01-31-2018, 06:02 AM   #125349
stonehenge

Gray with black in the middle is bamf FYI

Bamf 2dr tembo

Wtf firstmas

Sent from my Moto G5 Plus
Old 01-31-2018, 02:28 PM   #125350
nekkidhillbilly

first of the month..............all the check drawers jump on 4 bang pos cars. I look for ones that need some things fixed. fix sell double my money. have a old Subaru im doing right now. I really need a shop though.