Go Back   All Offtopic Forums > Offtopic > Anything Goes
Arcade Members List Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 11-06-2011, 01:43 PM   #1
theholycow
Bovinus Administratus

theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.
theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.
Question Ping: DIATOMIC

In Russia, is it common for people driving manual transmissions to use the handbrake (to prevent rolling back) when they stop and need to go again on a hill?
Old 11-06-2011, 05:56 PM   #2
DIATOMIC

Snake Champion Breakout Champion Blackjack Champion Cat Death Auto Champion Sniper Champion
Maeda Path Champion Sprout Invaders Champion Starry Night Champion Znax Champion Square Assembler Champion
Watch Out Champion Trampoline Champion The Past Champion
DIATOMIC will never surpass King Cez's post count. :emo:DIATOMIC will never surpass King Cez's post count. :emo:DIATOMIC will never surpass King Cez's post count. :emo:DIATOMIC will never surpass King Cez's post count. :emo:DIATOMIC will never surpass King Cez's post count. :emo:DIATOMIC will never surpass King Cez's post count. :emo:DIATOMIC will never surpass King Cez's post count. :emo:DIATOMIC will never surpass King Cez's post count. :emo:DIATOMIC will never surpass King Cez's post count. :emo:DIATOMIC will never surpass King Cez's post count. :emo:DIATOMIC will never surpass King Cez's post count. :emo:DIATOMIC will never surpass King Cez's post count. :emo:DIATOMIC will never surpass King Cez's post count. :emo:DIATOMIC will never surpass King Cez's post count. :emo:

I don`t know such people who use the handbrake for not rolling back)
I signed up at driver's school and in december I will start. categories B & C and mb I will use the handbrake in this way looool
mb it can depends on hill and weather ( ICE AND BEARS EVERYWHERE )

I have Q - How much is driver's school (B category) cost and duration of lessons?
In the north 833$ , 2 months
Old 11-06-2011, 06:17 PM   #3
theholycow
Bovinus Administratus

theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.
theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.

I don't remember paying for the required driver's education course but there was probably a fee.

Generally, at 15 or 16 years old we can take a government-sponsored course, followed by a written test which grants a limited driving permit. With that permit we are allowed to drive with an adult licensed driver as a passenger, and in fact required to drive like that for a specified amount of time. After that we can take the road test and, if we pass, be granted a license. Fees for the course, tests, permit, and license are probably 10 to 100 USD. It varies from one state to the next, and it's been a long time since I did it so I don't remember.

Anyone with a permit can optionally pay for a driver's school that is not required. I did, hoping it would result in a discounted insurance rate, since insurance is required and is very expensive. I don't think it helped.

People 18 years old or older can skip the course and permit, just take the written and road tests, and if they pass they can drive.

---------- Post added at 12:17 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:12 PM ----------

Oh, and I assume category B is common passenger cars that you would use to carry friends and family around.

Our categories go something like this and may be labeled differently from one state to the next:

- Passenger cars, light trucks, trailers that are legal to be towed by those light trucks, and personally owned recreational vehicles even of extremely large size

- Motorcycles (and rare microcars that are classified as motorcycles)

- CDL - Commercial Drivers License, required to drive a company vehicle heavier than 26,000 pounds, or for driving a bus carrying people

- Various CDL additional endorsements like hazmat (hazardous materials)

...I think that's all.
Old 11-06-2011, 08:01 PM   #4
shootermcgavin003
Pro Golfer

Spiffyspeud Champion Word Jam Champion
shootermcgavin003 will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOTshootermcgavin003 will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOTshootermcgavin003 will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOTshootermcgavin003 will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOT
shootermcgavin003 will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOTshootermcgavin003 will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOTshootermcgavin003 will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOTshootermcgavin003 will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOTshootermcgavin003 will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOTshootermcgavin003 will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOT

the schools taught it free when i got mine

but thats like 13 years ago

shootermcgavin003 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-2011, 08:44 PM   #5
TATERNATER
potato tornado

TATERNATER can't stop reading wikipedia... FFUUUU
TATERNATER can't stop reading wikipedia... FFUUUUTATERNATER can't stop reading wikipedia... FFUUUUTATERNATER can't stop reading wikipedia... FFUUUUTATERNATER can't stop reading wikipedia... FFUUUUTATERNATER can't stop reading wikipedia... FFUUUU

x2
Old 11-06-2011, 08:58 PM   #6
stonehenge
y u hovering on my shit for?

stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.
stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.

I took a free class in school but it wasn't required. The only thing that was REQUIRED was to get a permit (pass written test) if under 16. And then take the driving test 6 no that later. Think it was like $25 each time lol
stonehenge is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-2011, 09:02 PM   #7
shootermcgavin003
Pro Golfer

shootermcgavin003 will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOTshootermcgavin003 will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOTshootermcgavin003 will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOTshootermcgavin003 will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOT
shootermcgavin003 will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOTshootermcgavin003 will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOTshootermcgavin003 will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOTshootermcgavin003 will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOTshootermcgavin003 will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOTshootermcgavin003 will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOT

yeah we had to do that it was the basic price of a new licesne it was 4 bucks back then 20 now

Old 11-06-2011, 09:04 PM   #8
stonehenge

stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.
stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.

Yeah replacements are $25 I think now
Old 11-06-2011, 09:05 PM   #9
TATERNATER
potato tornado

TATERNATER can't stop reading wikipedia... FFUUUUTATERNATER can't stop reading wikipedia... FFUUUUTATERNATER can't stop reading wikipedia... FFUUUUTATERNATER can't stop reading wikipedia... FFUUUUTATERNATER can't stop reading wikipedia... FFUUUU

Quote:
Originally Posted by Juan! View Post
I took a free class in school but it wasn't required. The only thing that was REQUIRED was to get a permit (pass written test) if under 16. And then take the driving test 6 no that later. Think it was like $25 each time lol
same in cali, but your insurance would be cheaper if you took the class.
Old 11-06-2011, 09:07 PM   #10
shootermcgavin003
Pro Golfer

there like 20 in ky or 24 one i cant remeber i used to get me car tagged and license renewed all for under 25 bucks.

---------- Post added at 08:06 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:06 PM ----------

they have to take a course in ky now before turning 18

it was given by schools like drivers ed

---------- Post added at 08:07 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:06 PM ----------

i didnt have to take it but i did cause it help insurance

Old 11-06-2011, 09:07 PM   #11
stonehenge

Insurance ftl
Old 11-06-2011, 09:11 PM   #12
shootermcgavin003
Pro Golfer

that shit is gay

Old 11-06-2011, 09:11 PM   #13
TATERNATER
potato tornado

haz 4 cars, 2 fourwheelers, a trailer and 2 houses insured, and its cheaper than my insurance as a teen back in the day
Old 11-06-2011, 09:13 PM   #14
shootermcgavin003
Pro Golfer

yeah same here 3 cars and house the same as was for one car at 18

we dont have to insure atvs?

Old 11-06-2011, 09:16 PM   #15
TATERNATER
potato tornado

I insured them cuz we were drivin from alaska to nc with them, I keep it cuz of the shitty neghbors.
Old 11-06-2011, 09:17 PM   #16
shootermcgavin003
Pro Golfer

oic neighbors be family so life is good here

Old 11-06-2011, 09:18 PM   #17
DIATOMIC

Snake Champion Breakout Champion Blackjack Champion Cat Death Auto Champion Sniper Champion
Maeda Path Champion Sprout Invaders Champion Starry Night Champion Znax Champion Square Assembler Champion
Watch Out Champion Trampoline Champion The Past Champion
DIATOMIC will never surpass King Cez's post count. :emo:DIATOMIC will never surpass King Cez's post count. :emo:DIATOMIC will never surpass King Cez's post count. :emo:DIATOMIC will never surpass King Cez's post count. :emo:DIATOMIC will never surpass King Cez's post count. :emo:DIATOMIC will never surpass King Cez's post count. :emo:DIATOMIC will never surpass King Cez's post count. :emo:DIATOMIC will never surpass King Cez's post count. :emo:DIATOMIC will never surpass King Cez's post count. :emo:DIATOMIC will never surpass King Cez's post count. :emo:DIATOMIC will never surpass King Cez's post count. :emo:DIATOMIC will never surpass King Cez's post count. :emo:DIATOMIC will never surpass King Cez's post count. :emo:DIATOMIC will never surpass King Cez's post count. :emo:

at school we also have chance to get free drive school course but it takes 2 years you can pass theory and then at 18 pass practice but this shit is a whole schoolbrunch - in the end of the 9th we choose brunches (biology, driveshit and mathematics-physics, I chose the last one)
So now I have chance to pass C category free from Department of Defense and kinda discount from this Derp. for category B and it will costs 356$ - still holy shit
Old 11-06-2011, 09:22 PM   #18
shootermcgavin003
Pro Golfer

move to ky

---------- Post added at 08:22 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:19 PM ----------

idk about nc va has a season. buddy of mine hunts them over there. ky has had them but idk if they are this year.

Old 11-06-2011, 09:24 PM   #19
TATERNATER
potato tornado

we saw a good sized one last week, but noone new what the regs were off the tops of our heads
Old 11-06-2011, 09:26 PM   #20
shootermcgavin003
Pro Golfer

say it tried to bite your ass

Old 11-06-2011, 09:27 PM   #21
TATERNATER
potato tornado

I think the state would clame it then
Old 11-06-2011, 09:28 PM   #22
shootermcgavin003
Pro Golfer

oh in ky they turn them back over if the animal is dead and person wants them

they do elks like that after car wrecks

Old 11-06-2011, 09:32 PM   #23
TATERNATER
potato tornado

I belive nc prosess' the animal and donates it to shelters

---------- Post added at 03:32 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:30 PM ----------

im not too familiar with the laws, this is my first season
Old 11-06-2011, 09:35 PM   #24
stonehenge

Quote:
Originally Posted by DIATOMIC View Post
at school we also have chance to get free drive school course but it takes 2 years you can pass theory and then at 18 pass practice but this shit is a whole schoolbrunch - in the end of the 9th we choose brunches (biology, driveshit and mathematics-physics, I chose the last one)
So now I have chance to pass C category free from Department of Defense and kinda discount from this Derp. for category B and it will costs 356$ - still holy shit
Yeah you definitely have to go through a lot more to get a license than we do
Old 11-06-2011, 09:42 PM   #25
shootermcgavin003
Pro Golfer

Quote:
Originally Posted by spunkmonkey View Post
I belive nc prosess' the animal and donates it to shelters

---------- Post added at 03:32 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:30 PM ----------

im not too familiar with the laws, this is my first season
i hate hunting myself but i know all the shit on it. i like the meat just dont get into the hunting aspect.