Go Back   All Offtopic Forums > Offtopic > Anything Goes
Arcade Members List Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 05-20-2016, 08:26 PM   #121376
Cez★
C-E-Z★ bitch

El Emigrante Champion Kill Time in Your Office Champion Tobby: Crane Champion Zelda Champion
Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.
Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.

Quote:
Originally Posted by stonehenge View Post
she's not as fat as the pic makes it look she's definitely a little tubby but she's kinda semi-long haired. Her belly and face/neck have longer hair but her tail and legs aren't that fluffy. So it makes her look fatter than she is. But she's not skinny either. Thick?

Even though yak is kinda tubby, she can fit under the sofa too, shit looks weird when she squeezes out like a pancake cat wtf. Looks similar to a snake unhinging it's jaw to nom a fat rat, looks like yak is unhinging limbs to fit under there LOL
Rofl @ thick kittah. Also yes, cat got out from under sofa all slow and stretchy. Like stretch dude in fantastic 4. Comes out and just looks around like nothing lol.

Quote:
Originally Posted by TATERNATER View Post
Miss Salina. Was a goofy kittah. Could open any door even if locked. Majic gato.

Also got to fuck around with both an ipad pro and a ms surface. Think ill get ipad. Yeah i know. Its expensive but damn was it nice as fuck. So smooth and easy to use. Gonna keep eye out on craigslist

Quote:
I am the robber of my cradle. Candy is my body and teddy-bears are my blood. I have snatched over a thousand little girls. Unknown to police. Nor known to Chris Henson. Have withstood time to stalk many children. Yet those kids will never be enough. So as I pray--

Unlimited Pedo Works
Cez★ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-20-2016, 08:36 PM   #121377
stonehenge
y u hovering on my shit for?

stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.
stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cez★ View Post
Rofl @ thick kittah. Also yes, cat got out from under sofa all slow and stretchy. Like stretch dude in fantastic 4. Comes out and just looks around like nothing lol.
exactly

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cez★ View Post
Also got to fuck around with both an ipad pro and a ms surface. Think ill get ipad. Yeah i know. Its expensive but damn was it nice as fuck. So smooth and easy to use. Gonna keep eye out on craigslist
fuck it, if you try them out and prefer then iPad then go for it imo, it all comes down to liking what you bought.
stonehenge is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-20-2016, 08:47 PM   #121378
Cez★
C-E-Z★ bitch

El Emigrante Champion Kill Time in Your Office Champion Tobby: Crane Champion Zelda Champion

True. Was holding out hope that the ms would be nice but i didnt get the same feel of use as i did when i first used it and when compared to the ipad. The 12.9 was such sex. Want. I wonder if theres a way to hack wifi only models to take cell data.

Quote:
I am the robber of my cradle. Candy is my body and teddy-bears are my blood. I have snatched over a thousand little girls. Unknown to police. Nor known to Chris Henson. Have withstood time to stalk many children. Yet those kids will never be enough. So as I pray--

Unlimited Pedo Works
Old 05-20-2016, 08:56 PM   #121379
stonehenge

stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.
stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.

nope, wifi only models don't have the radios in them

but you should be able to tether from your phone
Old 05-20-2016, 09:06 PM   #121380
Cez★
C-E-Z★ bitch

Will keep eye open on deals. See if can buy before schoool to save paper and save meself from madcao rage

Quote:

Unlimited Pedo Works
Old 05-20-2016, 09:57 PM   #121381
stonehenge

also, your school probably has wifi. it most likely uses the same login info as your email account there. give it a try, would be able to avoid tethering while at home/school that way and could tether when you needed it somewhere other than that
Old 05-20-2016, 10:08 PM   #121382
Cez★
C-E-Z★ bitch

true. mostly want for school. could use at home when wanna stream ALL THE THINGS.

like currently i use tv to watch beisbol game, macbook for power rangers, phone for another beisbol game.

if had ipad

ALL THE BEISBOL

Quote:

Unlimited Pedo Works
Old 05-20-2016, 10:13 PM   #121383
stonehenge

Old 05-20-2016, 10:47 PM   #121384
Cez★
C-E-Z★ bitch

and if i wire up me desktop in living room :headexplodes:

would look like mastah hakkah.

wan lets start meme where we slap our kittahs with slice of cheese

---------- Post added at 04:47 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:17 PM ----------

didnt know this.

bamf

http://brobible.com/entertainment/ar...rs-in-marines/

Quote:

Unlimited Pedo Works
Old 05-20-2016, 10:51 PM   #121385
theholycow
Bovinus Administratus

theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.
theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.

Out of 4 kittahs...

1 is kinda flabby and bitchy.

1 is fat, short haired, sheds like a motherfucker. He's kinda a , sometimes a dick.

1 is huge (jacked, not fat), long-haired fluffy, has a zillion claws (multidactyl or whatever), has a gimpy leg, and seems to have a human brain in that cat body. He takes care of shit, whatever needs to be done...I should try training him to fix or something.

1 is barely an adult and has not gotten fat yet but is definitely approaching thick territory. He's playful, scaredy cat, and cuddly.

Mostly they cry in the car.
Old 05-20-2016, 11:33 PM   #121386
Cez★
C-E-Z★ bitch

i wonder why they no like cars

I assume mine gets "going to the vet" vibes

Quote:

Unlimited Pedo Works
Old 05-20-2016, 11:47 PM   #121387
stonehenge

its because they're at least semi-smart and I think they realize they are in a fast moving thing that is dangerous and they have zero control of it

dogs meanwhile be like weeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
Old 05-21-2016, 03:34 AM   #121388
Cez★
C-E-Z★ bitch

https://twitter.com/midjam_/status/731616748466642944

Quote:

Unlimited Pedo Works
Old 05-21-2016, 04:28 AM   #121389
theholycow
Bovinus Administratus

theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.
theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.

I used to haz a kittah who liked to sit on the parcel shelf and watch the other cars through the back window.

Wife says when she takes cat #4 in the car he doesn't whine or anything, but he does when I'm with them.
Old 05-21-2016, 04:46 AM   #121390
Cez★
C-E-Z★ bitch

cao must give off cat murdering vibes in

Quote:

Unlimited Pedo Works
Old 05-21-2016, 02:38 PM   #121391
theholycow
Bovinus Administratus

FTS DNW cat fur covering interior of , it's bad enough how much fur I bring in to it just stuck to my clothes. Cats always go in HER car.
Old 05-21-2016, 03:20 PM   #121392
TATERNATER
potato tornado

TATERNATER can't stop reading wikipedia... FFUUUU
TATERNATER can't stop reading wikipedia... FFUUUUTATERNATER can't stop reading wikipedia... FFUUUUTATERNATER can't stop reading wikipedia... FFUUUUTATERNATER can't stop reading wikipedia... FFUUUUTATERNATER can't stop reading wikipedia... FFUUUU

Pinche fur babies
Old 05-21-2016, 05:06 PM   #121393
Cez★
C-E-Z★ bitch

Quote:

Unlimited Pedo Works
Old 05-22-2016, 12:49 AM   #121394
Cez★
C-E-Z★ bitch

bitch preggo and going to prom. fucking minorities.

Quote:

Unlimited Pedo Works
Old 05-22-2016, 02:55 AM   #121395
stonehenge

http://i.imgur.com/kRDF9ez.jpg

Sent from my LG V10
Old 05-22-2016, 03:23 AM   #121396
BillyJeanKing
Sneakers O'Toole

Snake 3 Champion
BillyJeanKing says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.BillyJeanKing says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.BillyJeanKing says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.
BillyJeanKing says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.BillyJeanKing says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.BillyJeanKing says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.BillyJeanKing says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.BillyJeanKing says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.BillyJeanKing says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.BillyJeanKing says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.BillyJeanKing says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.BillyJeanKing says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.BillyJeanKing says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.BillyJeanKing says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.

BillyJeanKing is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-22-2016, 03:40 AM   #121397
Cez★
C-E-Z★ bitch

Rofl at cheese grater knife lol

Quote:

Unlimited Pedo Works
Old 05-22-2016, 07:44 PM   #121398
TATERNATER
potato tornado

TATERNATER can't stop reading wikipedia... FFUUUU
TATERNATER can't stop reading wikipedia... FFUUUUTATERNATER can't stop reading wikipedia... FFUUUUTATERNATER can't stop reading wikipedia... FFUUUUTATERNATER can't stop reading wikipedia... FFUUUUTATERNATER can't stop reading wikipedia... FFUUUU

Attack gerbil engage
Old 05-24-2016, 12:26 AM   #121399
BillyJeanKing
Sneakers O'Toole

Snake 3 Champion
BillyJeanKing says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.BillyJeanKing says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.BillyJeanKing says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.
BillyJeanKing says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.BillyJeanKing says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.BillyJeanKing says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.BillyJeanKing says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.BillyJeanKing says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.BillyJeanKing says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.BillyJeanKing says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.BillyJeanKing says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.BillyJeanKing says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.BillyJeanKing says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.BillyJeanKing says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.

read dis:

http://thoughtcatalog.com/eskil-svit...-deserve-shit/

TL;DR?

Quote:
It appears women believe that they deserve things merely by virtue of existing.
BillyJeanKing is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-24-2016, 12:32 AM   #121400
Cez★
C-E-Z★ bitch

kourkke

Quote:

Unlimited Pedo Works