Old 07-01-2016, 06:26 PM   #25776
Xeko

Xeko has like no rep wtf poor bastard

What's wrong with the controller?
Xeko is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-01-2016, 06:28 PM   #25777
Cez★
C-E-Z★ bitch

El Emigrante Champion Kill Time in Your Office Champion Tobby: Crane Champion Zelda Champion
Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.
Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.

right stick stuck looking down

Quote:
I am the robber of my cradle. Candy is my body and teddy-bears are my blood. I have snatched over a thousand little girls. Unknown to police. Nor known to Chris Henson. Have withstood time to stalk many children. Yet those kids will never be enough. So as I pray--

Unlimited Pedo Works
Cez★ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-01-2016, 06:40 PM   #25778
Mr.Rogers
Papagos.... :scared:

Mr.Rogers thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:Mr.Rogers thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:Mr.Rogers thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:Mr.Rogers thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:Mr.Rogers thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:Mr.Rogers thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:
Mr.Rogers thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:Mr.Rogers thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:Mr.Rogers thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:Mr.Rogers thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:Mr.Rogers thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:Mr.Rogers thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:Mr.Rogers thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cez★ View Post
right stick stuck looking down

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk
Old 07-01-2016, 06:51 PM   #25779
Xeko

You can probably open it to see if there is something wrong...or go into the settings on ps4 and do the control settings to change that stick to something else or something.
Old 07-01-2016, 07:22 PM   #25780
Cez★
C-E-Z★ bitch

El Emigrante Champion Kill Time in Your Office Champion Tobby: Crane Champion Zelda Champion

so i opened it up. had like 3 pieces of plastic fall out

checked the stick. took it off, blew some air on it. so tried it out.

so it stopped reverting to a look up or down. but now i can only see left/right roflmao. and my l2 stopped working (on TLOU, that aims a weapon) tried using r2. it worked, i threw a bottle at a fgt and reloaded weapons. not sure wtf i did to l2. though it was a PITA to get that side out of the controller for some reason. but i put it back together just fine.

Quote:
I am the robber of my cradle. Candy is my body and teddy-bears are my blood. I have snatched over a thousand little girls. Unknown to police. Nor known to Chris Henson. Have withstood time to stalk many children. Yet those kids will never be enough. So as I pray--

Unlimited Pedo Works
Old 07-01-2016, 07:26 PM   #25781
Xeko

That's some crazy shiz man. I wish there was cheap 3rd party controllers for emergencies like that.
Old 07-01-2016, 07:27 PM   #25782
Mr.Rogers

Mr.Rogers thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:Mr.Rogers thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:Mr.Rogers thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:Mr.Rogers thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:Mr.Rogers thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:Mr.Rogers thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:
Mr.Rogers thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:Mr.Rogers thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:Mr.Rogers thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:Mr.Rogers thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:Mr.Rogers thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:Mr.Rogers thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:Mr.Rogers thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:

Quote:

so it stopped reverting to a look up or down. but now i can only see left/right roflmao. and my l2 stopped working (on TLOU, that aims a weapon) tried using r2. it worked, i threw a bottle at a fgt and reloaded weapons. not sure wtf i did to l2. though it was a PITA to get that side out of the controller for some reason. but i put it back together just fine.
Juan had me change the joysticks on mine and the touch pad died in the process

Old 07-01-2016, 07:32 PM   #25783
Cez★
C-E-Z★ bitch

so i can play with half a controller lol. yeah, the r3 click works, l2 died and i cant use r3 to look up or down. can play like that probably. but no aim is fts

Quote:

Unlimited Pedo Works
Old 07-01-2016, 07:35 PM   #25784
Xeko

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr.Rogers View Post
Juan had me change the joysticks on mine and the touch pad died in the process

Juanz secret plan to destroy all the touchy pads is coming together
Old 07-01-2016, 07:55 PM   #25785
stonehenge
y u hovering on my shit for?

stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.
stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.

Quote:
they keep adding new stuff. mehbeh has new heists? :animehmm
Don't think there are new heists but I guess there are business-related missions that are fun. Some people like them more than heists. Haven't tried them though.

Quote:

@ maraca pieces

L2 shouldn't have broke wtf, maybe one of the pieces/springs isn't in the right spot? Open that bitch again
Quote:
Originally Posted by Xeko View Post
That's some crazy shiz man. I wish there was cheap 3rd party controllers for emergencies like that.
This. You can get 3rd party madzcatz shit for every other console but ps4 is locked down. I wish ps3 controllers would work on it even if you lost the touchpad.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr.Rogers View Post
Juan had me change the joysticks on mine and the touch pad died in the process :gorillastare

you just had to plug the damn ribbon cable in mo betta

---------- Post added at 11:55 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:55 AM ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xeko View Post
Juanz secret plan to destroy all the touchy pads is coming together
stonehenge is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-01-2016, 08:01 PM   #25786
Cez★
C-E-Z★ bitch

yeah i noticed the plastic for it was off place.

Quote:

Unlimited Pedo Works
Old 07-01-2016, 08:01 PM   #25787
Mr.Rogers

U told me to cut the ribbenz off...

Old 07-01-2016, 08:21 PM   #25788
Cez★
C-E-Z★ bitch

yep. r3 is fucked. tho l2 works again

dont suppose can change the whole r3 setup?

Quote:

Unlimited Pedo Works
Old 07-01-2016, 09:03 PM   #25789
stonehenge

stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.
stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.

I've seen the parts for sale pretty cheap (example), but idk if they're any good. Would probably require some soldering.
Old 07-01-2016, 09:03 PM   #25790
Mr.Rogers

Quote:
yep. r3 is fucked. tho l2 works again

dont suppose can change the whole r3 setup?
Can u change it on options? Like r3 as in clicki?

Old 07-01-2016, 09:04 PM   #25791
stonehenge

hmm, this says no soldering: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4AkDIzKqmYY
Old 07-01-2016, 09:05 PM   #25792
Mr.Rogers

Don't do it cez Juan just wants ur touch pad ded

Old 07-01-2016, 09:06 PM   #25793
stonehenge

lol

actually, nevermind. that video would fix the sticks but not R3
Old 07-01-2016, 09:08 PM   #25794
Cez★
C-E-Z★ bitch

i could but i need the right stick. you know how you move with l3 and look around with r3 or vise-versa? my r3 doesnt let me look anywhere beside left and right. cant look up/down/up-left or any combo of down/up with left/right

Quote:

Unlimited Pedo Works
Old 07-01-2016, 09:10 PM   #25795
stonehenge

oh wait, the r3 BUTTON still works but looking with it is broken? Might be fixable based on that video but idk
Old 07-01-2016, 09:14 PM   #25796
Cez★
C-E-Z★ bitch

yes. button works, movement is fucked

Quote:

Unlimited Pedo Works
Old 07-01-2016, 09:19 PM   #25797
Mr.Rogers

Wow wtf how u manage to do that ? Lol

Old 07-01-2016, 09:24 PM   #25798
Cez★
C-E-Z★ bitch

no idea. was playing one day and it just suddenly drifted and the dude was looking up.

fixed it for a while by banging the button against a hard surface then it just gave up

Quote:

Unlimited Pedo Works
Old 07-01-2016, 09:26 PM   #25799
Mr.Rogers

Quote:

fixed it for a while by banging the button against a hard surface then it just gave up

Old 07-01-2016, 10:01 PM   #25800
stonehenge

Quote:
no idea. was playing one day and it just suddenly drifted and the dude was looking up.

cez solution is always to bang his troubles away