Go Back   All Offtopic Forums > Offtopic > Anything Goes
Arcade Members List Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 01-04-2013, 05:17 PM   #88376
Cez★
C-E-Z★ bitch

El Emigrante Champion Kill Time in Your Office Champion Tobby: Crane Champion Zelda Champion
Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.
Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.

pinche rey wuzzup wit dat sheezcaek factoreeee

Quote:
I am the robber of my cradle. Candy is my body and teddy-bears are my blood. I have snatched over a thousand little girls. Unknown to police. Nor known to Chris Henson. Have withstood time to stalk many children. Yet those kids will never be enough. So as I pray--

Unlimited Pedo Works
Cez★ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2013, 05:18 PM   #88377
Mr.Rogers
Papagos.... :scared:

Mr.Rogers thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:Mr.Rogers thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:Mr.Rogers thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:Mr.Rogers thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:Mr.Rogers thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:Mr.Rogers thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:
Mr.Rogers thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:Mr.Rogers thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:Mr.Rogers thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:Mr.Rogers thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:Mr.Rogers thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:Mr.Rogers thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:Mr.Rogers thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:

hurry up cez! But when u get here only burn mah masheen so bish ass sal has to stay and werk since he sneeches on meh 24/7

I am on a note bish
Old 01-04-2013, 05:19 PM   #88378
Sal
PSST, ovah heer! :miyagi:

Sal likes to troll gmfs with shadSal likes to troll gmfs with shad
Sal likes to troll gmfs with shadSal likes to troll gmfs with shadSal likes to troll gmfs with shadSal likes to troll gmfs with shadSal likes to troll gmfs with shadSal likes to troll gmfs with shadSal likes to troll gmfs with shadSal likes to troll gmfs with shadSal likes to troll gmfs with shadSal likes to troll gmfs with shadSal likes to troll gmfs with shadSal likes to troll gmfs with shadSal likes to troll gmfs with shadSal likes to troll gmfs with shad

LIAR I WANT STEAK FINGERS
Old 01-04-2013, 05:21 PM   #88379
stonehenge
y u hovering on my shit for?

stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.
stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.

GIMME DAT PAPA STEAK FANGLES OR SHEEKIN FANGLES OR SKRIMPS
stonehenge is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2013, 05:21 PM   #88380
Cez★
C-E-Z★ bitch

El Emigrante Champion Kill Time in Your Office Champion Tobby: Crane Champion Zelda Champion

daz tru, sal be bitch who dont let royer fap on aot. i no has self control when it comes to burning stuffz so everything will probably burn

alice goodwin
NWS
http://25.media.tumblr.com/851b09882...mbs4o1_500.jpg

Quote:
I am the robber of my cradle. Candy is my body and teddy-bears are my blood. I have snatched over a thousand little girls. Unknown to police. Nor known to Chris Henson. Have withstood time to stalk many children. Yet those kids will never be enough. So as I pray--

Unlimited Pedo Works
Old 01-04-2013, 05:22 PM   #88381
Mr.Rogers

Mr.Rogers thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:Mr.Rogers thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:Mr.Rogers thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:Mr.Rogers thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:Mr.Rogers thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:Mr.Rogers thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:
Mr.Rogers thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:Mr.Rogers thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:Mr.Rogers thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:Mr.Rogers thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:Mr.Rogers thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:Mr.Rogers thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:Mr.Rogers thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sal View Post
LIAR I WANT STEAK FINGERS

Fawk it lets roll out we all get in juans cv and drive to cez house imo and watch anime wit that foo!

I am on a note bish
Old 01-04-2013, 05:22 PM   #88382
stonehenge

stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.
stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cez^_^ View Post
i no has self control when it comes to burning stuffz so everything will probably burn
Old 01-04-2013, 05:23 PM   #88383
Cez★
C-E-Z★ bitch

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr.Rogers View Post

Fawk it lets roll out we all get in juans cv and drive to cez house imo and watch anime wit that foo!

I am on a note bish
sounds like plan

Quote:

Unlimited Pedo Works
Old 01-04-2013, 05:23 PM   #88384
stonehenge

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr.Rogers View Post

I am on a note bish
Old 01-04-2013, 05:23 PM   #88385
Cez★
C-E-Z★ bitch

moar nws
http://25.media.tumblr.com/702d73d50...m7kwo1_500.jpg

Quote:

Unlimited Pedo Works
Old 01-04-2013, 05:24 PM   #88386
stonehenge

but if cez starts fappin to pantsu then we gtfo
Old 01-04-2013, 05:24 PM   #88387
Sal

Sal likes to troll gmfs with shadSal likes to troll gmfs with shadSal likes to troll gmfs with shadSal likes to troll gmfs with shadSal likes to troll gmfs with shadSal likes to troll gmfs with shadSal likes to troll gmfs with shadSal likes to troll gmfs with shadSal likes to troll gmfs with shadSal likes to troll gmfs with shadSal likes to troll gmfs with shadSal likes to troll gmfs with shadSal likes to troll gmfs with shadSal likes to troll gmfs with shad

And roll to Nawlins for some Gawmboz
Old 01-04-2013, 05:24 PM   #88388
Cez★
C-E-Z★ bitch

after fappin

http://25.media.tumblr.com/246a6ae77...dw2so1_500.jpg

Quote:

Unlimited Pedo Works
Old 01-04-2013, 05:25 PM   #88389
Sal

Cez animez fap session

---------- Post added at 09:25 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:24 AM ----------

Quote:
Old 01-04-2013, 05:28 PM   #88390
Cez★
C-E-Z★ bitch

Quote:

Unlimited Pedo Works
Old 01-04-2013, 05:28 PM   #88391
Mr.Rogers

Quote:
Originally Posted by Juan! View Post
but if cez starts fappin to pantsu then we gtfo
Fawk it we all halp fap each other off! then we can has gawboz!

I am on a note bish
Old 01-04-2013, 05:29 PM   #88392
Sal

Old 01-04-2013, 05:33 PM   #88393
RM90
Ritmo y Sabor

RM90 thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:RM90 thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:RM90 thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:RM90 thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:RM90 thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:
RM90 thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:RM90 thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:RM90 thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:

Quote:
pinche rey wuzzup wit dat sheezcaek factoreeee
TTS is back up. People need to register again though so hold on.
twitter hoar
bish
RM90 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2013, 05:42 PM   #88394
Cez★
C-E-Z★ bitch

signing up too

Quote:

Unlimited Pedo Works
Old 01-04-2013, 05:45 PM   #88395
JayBo
♪♫Boogie Woogie King♫♪

JayBo thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:JayBo thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:JayBo thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:JayBo thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:JayBo thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:JayBo thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:
JayBo thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:

She no reply to emails either. And the agent handling my claim wont return my calls.. WTF is wrong with these people?!@!@
Old 01-04-2013, 05:46 PM   #88396
stonehenge

janitor lady brought her laptop to me again. So far I've removed like 10 toolbars and generally shady programs. Running a virus scan just in case. She said she'd get me a burrito

Old 01-04-2013, 05:47 PM   #88397
Cez★
C-E-Z★ bitch

Quote:

Unlimited Pedo Works
Old 01-04-2013, 05:48 PM   #88398
stonehenge

I put a decent antivirus on it last time so it isn't trashed or anything, she was just scared because one of the fgt toolbars popped up a fake error saying "zomg you have 97 errors on your computer, click here to clean it up!"
Old 01-04-2013, 05:53 PM   #88399
Sal

Kinda like this

Video page
Full screen
Old 01-04-2013, 05:55 PM   #88400
Cez★
C-E-Z★ bitch

worth a burrito imo

think ill use mah gift card to buy a hamburger across le street

Quote:

Unlimited Pedo Works