Go Back   All Offtopic Forums > Offtopic > Anything Goes
Arcade Members List Today's Posts

Closed Thread

Old 10-09-2009, 05:32 PM   #3751
Cez★
C-E-Z★ bitch

El Emigrante Champion Kill Time in Your Office Champion Tobby: Crane Champion Zelda Champion
Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.
Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.

rainz. i haz itz

---------- Post added at 11:20 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:13 AM ----------

brb going down stairs to see if i can pay the ticket some other way instead of going all teh way to teh court

---------- Post added at 11:32 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:20 AM ----------

i have to go to the courthouse to pay may go saturday before the show

on another cool note. i went outside for a bit and it felt so nice cool wind and cold water

Quote:
I am the robber of my cradle. Candy is my body and teddy-bears are my blood. I have snatched over a thousand little girls. Unknown to police. Nor known to Chris Henson. Have withstood time to stalk many children. Yet those kids will never be enough. So as I pray--

Unlimited Pedo Works
Old 10-09-2009, 05:37 PM   #3752
stonehenge
y u hovering on my shit for?

stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.
stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.

we haz the cool wind, even if it says high 70s to mid 80s lol

do want cold water though
Old 10-09-2009, 05:40 PM   #3753
Cez★
C-E-Z★ bitch

El Emigrante Champion Kill Time in Your Office Champion Tobby: Crane Champion Zelda Champion

lol we had no wind all week it felt like absolute crap.
water was nice hope its gone by 4 though im not walking in that
wondering what i should have for nomz time now?

Quote:
I am the robber of my cradle. Candy is my body and teddy-bears are my blood. I have snatched over a thousand little girls. Unknown to police. Nor known to Chris Henson. Have withstood time to stalk many children. Yet those kids will never be enough. So as I pray--

Unlimited Pedo Works
Old 10-09-2009, 05:43 PM   #3754
theholycow
Bovinus Administratus

theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.
theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2005_Silverado View Post
thc...u wanna come graze on me slope? I haz TONS of rosemary bushes...you'll like em!
NOMZ!
Old 10-09-2009, 05:51 PM   #3755
RogueStatus
Sooper Secret

RogueStatus has proper elevator etiquette
RogueStatus has proper elevator etiquetteRogueStatus has proper elevator etiquetteRogueStatus has proper elevator etiquetteRogueStatus has proper elevator etiquetteRogueStatus has proper elevator etiquetteRogueStatus has proper elevator etiquetteRogueStatus has proper elevator etiquetteRogueStatus has proper elevator etiquetteRogueStatus has proper elevator etiquetteRogueStatus has proper elevator etiquetteRogueStatus has proper elevator etiquetteRogueStatus has proper elevator etiquetteRogueStatus has proper elevator etiquetteRogueStatus has proper elevator etiquette

i can haz job?
Old 10-09-2009, 05:53 PM   #3756
Cez★
C-E-Z★ bitch

finally where? lowes?

Quote:

Unlimited Pedo Works
Old 10-09-2009, 05:56 PM   #3757
stonehenge

stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.
stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.

So yesterday's move gets me free lunch today

---------- Post added at 09:56 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:55 AM ----------

Sam, u haz job 4rlz?
Old 10-09-2009, 05:57 PM   #3758
2005_Silverado
Gnex Owner

2005_Silverado says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.2005_Silverado says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.2005_Silverado says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.2005_Silverado says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.2005_Silverado says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.2005_Silverado says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.2005_Silverado says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.
2005_Silverado says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.2005_Silverado says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.2005_Silverado says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.2005_Silverado says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.2005_Silverado says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.2005_Silverado says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.2005_Silverado says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.2005_Silverado says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.2005_Silverado says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.2005_Silverado says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.2005_Silverado says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.2005_Silverado says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.

so I emailed an ebay seller.....

eddiefc: oh hai! can I get better pics of ur item? I wanna make sure its in better condition that the current cup holder I have...mine is kinda scratched up. Thanks!

ES: This is in nicer condition...There are no gouges, just a couple light scuffs that are barely noticeable...Thanks (Sends NO pics)

Old 10-09-2009, 05:58 PM   #3759
Cez★
C-E-Z★ bitch

Quote:
Originally Posted by Juan! View Post
So yesterday's move gets me free lunch today

---------- Post added at 09:56 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:55 AM ----------

Sam, u haz job 4rlz?
nice. i may go buy a slice of pizza

Quote:
so I emailed an ebay seller.....

eddiefc: oh hai! can I get better pics of ur item? I wanna make sure its in better condition that the current cup holder I have...mine is kinda scratched up. Thanks!

ES: This is in nicer condition...There are no gouges, just a couple light scuffs that are barely noticeable...Thanks (Sends NO pics)

Quote:

Unlimited Pedo Works
Old 10-09-2009, 06:04 PM   #3760
2005_Silverado
Gnex Owner

2005_Silverado says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.2005_Silverado says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.2005_Silverado says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.2005_Silverado says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.2005_Silverado says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.2005_Silverado says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.2005_Silverado says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.
2005_Silverado says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.2005_Silverado says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.2005_Silverado says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.2005_Silverado says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.2005_Silverado says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.2005_Silverado says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.2005_Silverado says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.2005_Silverado says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.2005_Silverado says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.2005_Silverado says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.2005_Silverado says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.2005_Silverado says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.

srsly...wtf I asked for pics, not if you think it looks nicer than mine

---------- Post added at 10:04 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:00 AM ----------

my response...

efc: it does look nicer than mine, but would it be possible to get close up pics of it? I just want to make sure I know what Im bidding on. Thanks!
Old 10-09-2009, 06:06 PM   #3761
Cez★
C-E-Z★ bitch

pendejo

---------- Post added at 12:06 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:04 PM ----------

off to buy a slice of pizza and a monster brb

Quote:

Unlimited Pedo Works
Old 10-09-2009, 06:06 PM   #3762
stonehenge

Quote:
srsly...wtf I asked for pics, not if you think it looks nicer than mine
Did you show him pics of yours or he just assumes yours looks like mad culo?
Old 10-09-2009, 06:07 PM   #3763
2005_Silverado
Gnex Owner

he assumed cuz I said mine was messed up
Old 10-09-2009, 06:08 PM   #3764
stonehenge

want monster bad, especially after all the Monster ads in D2

lol @ idiot knowing exactly how bad "messed up" means. You could be looking for a spotless one because yours has one scratch that YOU consider "messed up". Tell him to vete a la verga
Old 10-09-2009, 06:09 PM   #3765
2005_Silverado
Gnex Owner

link

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eB...m=280406948715
Old 10-09-2009, 06:11 PM   #3766
stonehenge

"vete a la verga" makes me jest because if someone were to yell it in english it would sound retarded

GO TO THE DICK

---------- Post added at 10:11 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:10 AM ----------

at that pic not being THAT great
Old 10-09-2009, 06:14 PM   #3767
2005_Silverado
Gnex Owner

googletranslate fail

---------- Post added at 10:12 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:11 AM ----------

yeah, its not a good pic...I can take pic of my CH and make it look nice...wont be able to tell its scratched up....I want close apps

---------- Post added at 10:14 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:12 AM ----------

doesnt look that bad here...but I can take another up close and u be like

Old 10-09-2009, 06:20 PM   #3768
RogueStatus
Sooper Secret

RogueStatus has proper elevator etiquetteRogueStatus has proper elevator etiquetteRogueStatus has proper elevator etiquetteRogueStatus has proper elevator etiquetteRogueStatus has proper elevator etiquetteRogueStatus has proper elevator etiquetteRogueStatus has proper elevator etiquetteRogueStatus has proper elevator etiquetteRogueStatus has proper elevator etiquetteRogueStatus has proper elevator etiquetteRogueStatus has proper elevator etiquetteRogueStatus has proper elevator etiquetteRogueStatus has proper elevator etiquetteRogueStatus has proper elevator etiquette

i really want a red bull
Old 10-09-2009, 06:21 PM   #3769
2005_Silverado
Gnex Owner

wan...i want free lunch...where can I move furniture?
Old 10-09-2009, 06:23 PM   #3770
Cez★
C-E-Z★ bitch

i haz pep. pizza an blu monster

Quote:

Unlimited Pedo Works
Old 10-09-2009, 06:25 PM   #3771
RogueStatus
Sooper Secret

Sugar Free RedBull FTW
Old 10-09-2009, 06:28 PM   #3772
Cez★
C-E-Z★ bitch

double sugar monster ftw

Quote:

Unlimited Pedo Works
Old 10-09-2009, 06:35 PM   #3773
2005_Silverado
Gnex Owner

no monster ftw?

---------- Post added at 10:33 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:32 AM ----------

damn chinese micro mini usb cable I bought aint charghing my Pre Have to buy an OG Sprint one

---------- Post added at 10:35 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:33 AM ----------

lil battery icon will change to charging, but it wont actually charge
Old 10-09-2009, 06:37 PM   #3774
RogueStatus
Sooper Secret

Pre ftl
Old 10-09-2009, 06:37 PM   #3775
stonehenge

Quote:
wan...i want free lunch...where can I move furniture?
no furniture, I be movin' computers
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cez View Post
i haz pep. pizza an blu monster
do fkn want
Quote:
Originally Posted by RogueStatus View Post
Sugar Free RedBull FTW
Mmm melikes those too
Quote:
damn chinese micro mini usb cable I bought aint charghing my Pre Have to buy an OG Sprint one

---------- Post added at 10:35 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:33 AM ----------

lil battery icon will change to charging, but it wont actually charge
Fuckin OG cables. I couldn't find a cheap micro usb in town and needed one ASAP so I had to get one from Verizon, almost $20
Closed Thread