Go Back   All Offtopic Forums > Offtopic > Anything Goes
Arcade Members List Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 10-06-2014, 10:29 PM   #501
shootermcgavin003
Pro Golfer

Spiffyspeud Champion Word Jam Champion
shootermcgavin003 will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOTshootermcgavin003 will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOTshootermcgavin003 will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOTshootermcgavin003 will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOT
shootermcgavin003 will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOTshootermcgavin003 will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOTshootermcgavin003 will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOTshootermcgavin003 will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOTshootermcgavin003 will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOTshootermcgavin003 will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOT

pro touring pt in pt cruiser stands for personal transport.

shootermcgavin003 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2014, 10:49 PM   #502
theholycow
Bovinus Administratus

theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.
theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.

I thought PT in PT Cruiser stands for Piece of Trash.
Old 10-06-2014, 10:53 PM   #503
shootermcgavin003
Pro Golfer

shootermcgavin003 will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOTshootermcgavin003 will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOTshootermcgavin003 will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOTshootermcgavin003 will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOT
shootermcgavin003 will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOTshootermcgavin003 will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOTshootermcgavin003 will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOTshootermcgavin003 will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOTshootermcgavin003 will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOTshootermcgavin003 will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOT

granted i dont like the cars but they arent that big of shitboxes

Old 10-07-2014, 05:53 AM   #504
stonehenge
y u hovering on my shit for?

stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.
stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.

pito cruiser
stonehenge is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2014, 12:49 PM   #505
pwtr02ss
dododododooooooo

pwtr02ss likes big butts and he cannot lie.pwtr02ss likes big butts and he cannot lie.pwtr02ss likes big butts and he cannot lie.pwtr02ss likes big butts and he cannot lie.pwtr02ss likes big butts and he cannot lie.

Pito Cruiser
1974 C-10- Lowered 5/5, Bonspeed Billets, 08 LSX Swap, Full Frame Off Build

Quote:
Originally Posted by nekkidhillbilly View Post
i heard a guy say the only thing im trying to catch at some fishing tournament requires a a half a bottle of xanax as bait once
pwtr02ss is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2014, 02:44 PM   #506
theholycow
Bovinus Administratus

theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.
theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.

The guys at the shop say it's just head gaskets. At this point I'm just gonna let them take care of it, I think...NSIW to take it all apart mid-October.
Old 10-09-2014, 06:19 PM   #507
pwtr02ss
dododododooooooo

pwtr02ss likes big butts and he cannot lie.pwtr02ss likes big butts and he cannot lie.pwtr02ss likes big butts and he cannot lie.pwtr02ss likes big butts and he cannot lie.pwtr02ss likes big butts and he cannot lie.

Awesome!

Quote:
i heard a guy say the only thing im trying to catch at some fishing tournament requires a a half a bottle of xanax as bait once
Old 10-12-2014, 07:24 PM   #508
shootermcgavin003
Pro Golfer

good deal

Old 10-13-2014, 11:26 PM   #509
stonehenge

stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.
stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.

http://tucson.craigslist.org/cto/4704977137.html
Old 10-13-2014, 11:28 PM   #510
shootermcgavin003
Pro Golfer

pisses me off. cut up a good car to make a grill.

Old 10-13-2014, 11:31 PM   #511
theholycow
Bovinus Administratus

Could have been rotted, or front-end collision.
Old 10-13-2014, 11:42 PM   #512
shootermcgavin003
Pro Golfer

still parts car to build another.

Old 11-23-2014, 04:00 AM   #513
theholycow
Bovinus Administratus

Holy hell, you gotta get a load of this shit:

https://translate.google.com/transla...989&edit-text=

Original in other language:
http://freedomcars.ru/iboard/index.php?showtopic=54989

How did I find it? I was googling for LS1 swap info and found this:
http://ls1tech.com/forums/conversion...l#post18217176

If he has made progress and posted it somewhere, I gotta find it...that will have a ton of very specific info for me.
Old 11-23-2014, 05:19 AM   #514
stonehenge

Buickski

Sent from my LG-D801
Old 11-23-2014, 01:47 PM   #515
shootermcgavin003
Pro Golfer

its pretty much the same as any other ls swap into a 64 up gm. there are several a body and g body swaps out there. no different really. in fact a 77 up b body used the same frame and suspension as a 73-77 a body.

Old 12-07-2014, 12:47 AM   #516
theholycow
Bovinus Administratus

Quote:
Originally Posted by :gb:

Bunch of shit is fixed. Engine ended up only needing head gaskets after all.

Drove it. Was like
Old 12-07-2014, 02:29 PM   #517
shootermcgavin003
Pro Golfer

Finally

Old 12-07-2014, 09:45 PM   #518
theholycow
Bovinus Administratus

Just came back from le junkyard where I was hoping to find the part I need for the HVAC control panel. I got one that might work. Also scored a never-touched-pavement tire, nipples still on it ($20).

I also got a T5 from a V6 Chevy Astro!
http://row52.com/Vehicle/Index/1G8CM15Z2GB206248
That V6 was rated 160hp/235ft-lb (1986 LB4), more than my 125hp/205ft-lb V6 and way more than the 92hp/96ft-lb Iron Duke behind which my transmission came from the factory. It came with a nice slave cylinder/bracket/boot. It's a T5 model 1352-164.

Ratio comparison:
T5 from Astro: 3.50, 2.14, 1.39, 1.00, 0.73 (Reverse 3.39)
Trans in Buick: 3.76, 2.18, 1.42, 1.00, 0.72 (Reverse 3.76)

Also now my dad is no longer a transmission removal virgin. He was there with me. We did not expect to buy a transmission, we thought we were just going for small stuff, so we were underequipped but we made it work with the tools we had.
Old 12-08-2014, 01:49 PM   #519
pwtr02ss
dododododooooooo

Quote:
Originally Posted by theholycow View Post
Bunch of shit is fixed. Engine ended up only needing head gaskets after all.

Drove it. Was like
I was right!!!!

Quote:
Old 12-12-2014, 01:28 AM   #520
theholycow
Bovinus Administratus

Filled the new tank for the second time, same as before...had to just put the tip in and fill at the pump's slowest speed. I'm definitely gonna need to find a way to fix this.
Old 12-12-2014, 03:44 AM   #521
stonehenge

Quote:
Originally Posted by theholycow View Post
just put the tip in
That'll do cao, that'll do.

Sent from my LG-D801
Old 12-12-2014, 03:56 AM   #522
Dubyagee

Dubyagee did it like this, did it like that, did it with the wiffle ball bat.Dubyagee did it like this, did it like that, did it with the wiffle ball bat.Dubyagee did it like this, did it like that, did it with the wiffle ball bat.Dubyagee did it like this, did it like that, did it with the wiffle ball bat.Dubyagee did it like this, did it like that, did it with the wiffle ball bat.Dubyagee did it like this, did it like that, did it with the wiffle ball bat.Dubyagee did it like this, did it like that, did it with the wiffle ball bat.Dubyagee did it like this, did it like that, did it with the wiffle ball bat.Dubyagee did it like this, did it like that, did it with the wiffle ball bat.Dubyagee did it like this, did it like that, did it with the wiffle ball bat.Dubyagee did it like this, did it like that, did it with the wiffle ball bat.Dubyagee did it like this, did it like that, did it with the wiffle ball bat.Dubyagee did it like this, did it like that, did it with the wiffle ball bat.Dubyagee did it like this, did it like that, did it with the wiffle ball bat.

Anti siphon needs to be pulled out of the neck
Dubyagee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2014, 01:40 PM   #523
pwtr02ss
dododododooooooo

Yes, its not venting. Maybe rusty or something has built a nest in the vent tube

Quote:
Old 12-12-2014, 06:50 PM   #524
theholycow
Bovinus Administratus

Describe anti-siphon device por favor.

Not rusty or infested. Brand new. Reviews indicate everybody has this problem.
http://shop.advanceautoparts.com/p/s...11a&showTitle=
Quote:
I bought this for my 1987 caprice w/ 305 carb. The neck doesn't sit right, seems low, so putting the cap on is a little hard. Doesn't seem to be properly vented cuz it overflows every 5 secs. Other than this seems to be a study unit.
Quote:
It overflows when putting gas in it, something my old gas tank never did. The person who installed it for me had to shave some parts of my bumper because the neck didnt fit right.
Quote:
Good product have had a little trouble at one gas station where I couldn't keep the fuel flowing at full capasity because it would overflow and stop the pump.
Other than that great product.
Old 12-12-2014, 06:56 PM   #525
Dubyagee

Dubyagee did it like this, did it like that, did it with the wiffle ball bat.Dubyagee did it like this, did it like that, did it with the wiffle ball bat.Dubyagee did it like this, did it like that, did it with the wiffle ball bat.Dubyagee did it like this, did it like that, did it with the wiffle ball bat.Dubyagee did it like this, did it like that, did it with the wiffle ball bat.Dubyagee did it like this, did it like that, did it with the wiffle ball bat.Dubyagee did it like this, did it like that, did it with the wiffle ball bat.Dubyagee did it like this, did it like that, did it with the wiffle ball bat.Dubyagee did it like this, did it like that, did it with the wiffle ball bat.Dubyagee did it like this, did it like that, did it with the wiffle ball bat.Dubyagee did it like this, did it like that, did it with the wiffle ball bat.Dubyagee did it like this, did it like that, did it with the wiffle ball bat.Dubyagee did it like this, did it like that, did it with the wiffle ball bat.Dubyagee did it like this, did it like that, did it with the wiffle ball bat.
Default a hillbilly talks buicks with a cow

Most new tanks have some sort of "blockage" in the neck to stop siphon theft of the fuel. The slave that assembled the tank used the force to place it or kinked it (if its the hose type).

Rip it out.
Dubyagee is offline   Reply With Quote