Go Back   All Offtopic Forums > Offtopic > Anything Goes
Arcade Members List Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 08-28-2019, 08:59 PM   #126126
stonehenge
y u hovering on my shit for?

stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.
stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.

I have two of these and before we got rid of the CV, my amp died (RIP OG Pioneer, around 10 years of daily driving in multiple vehicles) and it probably wasn't the right amp in the first place.

Anyway, I'm horrible with electrical shit. The subs are rated at 400W RMS and are dual voice coil 4 ohm. So based on what I've been looking at, I'd need an 800W RMS amp at 1ohm or 4ohm to be matched up evenly. Correct??

Trying to find a cheap one. Tired of lack of bass in the Tracker. Dual 10" kickers gonna make that lil bish rattle.
stonehenge is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-29-2019, 01:41 PM   #126127
nekkidhillbilly

nekkidhillbilly used to read Word Up magazine.  Salt N Pepa and Heavy D up in the limousine... :truestory:nekkidhillbilly used to read Word Up magazine.  Salt N Pepa and Heavy D up in the limousine... :truestory:nekkidhillbilly used to read Word Up magazine.  Salt N Pepa and Heavy D up in the limousine... :truestory:nekkidhillbilly used to read Word Up magazine.  Salt N Pepa and Heavy D up in the limousine... :truestory:nekkidhillbilly used to read Word Up magazine.  Salt N Pepa and Heavy D up in the limousine... :truestory:

Quote:
Originally Posted by stonehenge View Post
nhb gonna turn to the d

---------- Post added at 12:38 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:28 PM ----------

Quote:
I have two of these and before we got rid of the CV, my amp died (RIP OG Pioneer, around 10 years of daily driving in multiple vehicles) and it probably wasn't the right amp in the first place.

Anyway, I'm horrible with electrical shit. The subs are rated at 400W RMS and are dual voice coil 4 ohm. So based on what I've been looking at, I'd need an 800W RMS amp at 1ohm or 4ohm to be matched up evenly. Correct??

Trying to find a cheap one. Tired of lack of bass in the Tracker. Dual 10" kickers gonna make that lil bish rattle.
https://www.crutchfield.com/S-9lQkkl...fers-ohms.html

if you use a 1 ohm you will have to wire em like this and yes need 800 watts rms. prob would go a little more juice just because I like to make sure I have good power. like a 1k amp and turn gain down some. that way you know you are getting perfect power to the subs. 2 of those going to be overkill for my taste though. I know people are going to be like those aren't good amps and all but I had a power acoustic and a crunch in my chevy (still got it all and both worked flawless). My infinity amp died though.

---------- Post added at 12:41 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:38 PM ----------

i used a mono 4 ohm and wired it for a 2 ohm load on my dvc sub.

Last edited by nekkidhillbilly; 08-29-2019 at 01:44 PM.
nekkidhillbilly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-29-2019, 03:59 PM   #126128
stonehenge

stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.
stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.

Oh lawd, I thought those bitches were loud with my old amp. Just looked it up and it was 760w peak, 380w x1 @ 2ohm RMS. They were only half powered and sounded loud from the trunk of the CV. Can't imagine them with twice as much power in the cabin of a Tracker.

I guess I could buy a smaller amp and just connect one but having the right amp to run them both and then turning them down a bit sounds good too, but pricier. brb looking for 1k amps.
Old 08-29-2019, 08:16 PM   #126129
nekkidhillbilly

nekkidhillbilly used to read Word Up magazine.  Salt N Pepa and Heavy D up in the limousine... :truestory:nekkidhillbilly used to read Word Up magazine.  Salt N Pepa and Heavy D up in the limousine... :truestory:nekkidhillbilly used to read Word Up magazine.  Salt N Pepa and Heavy D up in the limousine... :truestory:nekkidhillbilly used to read Word Up magazine.  Salt N Pepa and Heavy D up in the limousine... :truestory:nekkidhillbilly used to read Word Up magazine.  Salt N Pepa and Heavy D up in the limousine... :truestory:

well most are at 1k at 1 ohm are a lot smaller cause the lower ohm rating. most are 4 ohm at 400 or some shit. personally id just run a single and a 400/500 watt unit. be plenty for that bitch and not take up all your room.

---------- Post added at 07:14 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:04 PM ----------

theres a pa one for 59.99 on ebay new that pushes 750 watts at 2 ohm. if you just want one sub. 1 ohm amps cost a lot more for some reason than 2 ohm ones.

---------- Post added at 07:16 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:14 PM ----------

https://www.ebay.com/itm/POWER-ACOUS...cAAOSwZ1BXftne

that would pump both like I said ive had great luck out of evey pa amp ive had and ive had pioneers/ profiles/ infinity/clarions and sonys. seems like I had jbl too. I cant remember did so may car stereos at a younger age.
Old 08-29-2019, 08:48 PM   #126130
stonehenge

yeah the two 10s in the current box would take up the whole cargo area in that lil bastard

$90 isn't bad for that one to run both tho. hmm
Old 08-31-2019, 09:52 PM   #126131
BillyJeanKing
Sneakers O'Toole

Snake 3 Champion
BillyJeanKing says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.BillyJeanKing says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.BillyJeanKing says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.
BillyJeanKing says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.BillyJeanKing says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.BillyJeanKing says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.BillyJeanKing says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.BillyJeanKing says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.BillyJeanKing says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.BillyJeanKing says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.BillyJeanKing says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.BillyJeanKing says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.BillyJeanKing says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.BillyJeanKing says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.

Quote:
Originally Posted by nekkidhillbilly View Post
exactly jamal.....im getting that way toward all women in general.

Quote:
nhb gonna turn to the d

BillyJeanKing is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-03-2019, 12:18 AM   #126132
nekkidhillbilly

or into a whore
Old 09-03-2019, 09:43 PM   #126133
2005_Silverado
Gnex Owner

2005_Silverado says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.2005_Silverado says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.2005_Silverado says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.2005_Silverado says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.2005_Silverado says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.2005_Silverado says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.2005_Silverado says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.
2005_Silverado says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.2005_Silverado says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.2005_Silverado says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.2005_Silverado says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.2005_Silverado says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.2005_Silverado says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.2005_Silverado says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.2005_Silverado says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.2005_Silverado says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.2005_Silverado says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.2005_Silverado says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.2005_Silverado says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.

Quote:
yeah the two 10s in the current box would take up the whole cargo area in that lil bastard

$90 isn't bad for that one to run both tho. hmm
needs mas watttsssssss
Old 09-04-2019, 12:18 AM   #126134
nekkidhillbilly

lost a retired coworker and friend to car wreck today. not fun.
Old 09-04-2019, 03:41 PM   #126135
stonehenge

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2005_Silverado View Post
needs mas watttsssssss
gonna rattle the lil tracker to pieces
Quote:
fuck.
Old 09-04-2019, 09:38 PM   #126136
BillyJeanKing
Sneakers O'Toole

Snake 3 Champion
BillyJeanKing says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.BillyJeanKing says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.BillyJeanKing says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.
BillyJeanKing says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.BillyJeanKing says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.BillyJeanKing says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.BillyJeanKing says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.BillyJeanKing says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.BillyJeanKing says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.BillyJeanKing says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.BillyJeanKing says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.BillyJeanKing says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.BillyJeanKing says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.BillyJeanKing says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.

Quote:
Old 09-05-2019, 02:13 PM   #126137
nekkidhillbilly

I deal with a lot of death idk y
Old 09-06-2019, 01:30 AM   #126138
BillyJeanKing
Sneakers O'Toole

Snake 3 Champion

shit sucks brah
Old 09-06-2019, 03:05 PM   #126139
nekkidhillbilly

yeah it does...........ok not bumming no one out I hate to see people sad.
Old 09-20-2019, 04:09 PM   #126140
Manbearpig
:van:

Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.
Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.

Manbearpig is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-20-2019, 10:08 PM   #126141
stonehenge

oh this dude
Old 09-30-2019, 09:03 PM   #126142
nekkidhillbilly

Quote:
oh this dude
dat nga
Old 10-08-2019, 05:43 PM   #126143
BillyJeanKing
Sneakers O'Toole

Snake 3 Champion

AOT ghey as hell now
Old 10-08-2019, 07:53 PM   #126144
stonehenge

now that ur here imo
Old 10-09-2019, 12:51 AM   #126145
nekkidhillbilly

its pretty dead anymore. cez still mia. I feel like it somewhat my fault since it died between the time the ex made me leave and then I came back.
Old 10-10-2019, 02:12 AM   #126146
BillyJeanKing
Sneakers O'Toole

Snake 3 Champion

Quote:
now that ur here imo
wun ghey

Quote:
its pretty dead anymore. cez still mia. I feel like it somewhat my fault since it died between the time the ex made me leave and then I came back.
Old 10-11-2019, 04:40 PM   #126147
stonehenge

nah, we just all have our own shit going on and don't check in as often. Most of the people who followed from GMFS didn't stick around long and non-GMFS peeps that showed up didn't stick around other than kork lol

it's not like this place gets any marketing or anything

texted with Cez a lil while back, he's just trying to keep off social media and whatnot, focusing on jerb and gf I think
Old 10-12-2019, 03:23 AM   #126148
Dubyagee

Dubyagee did it like this, did it like that, did it with the wiffle ball bat.Dubyagee did it like this, did it like that, did it with the wiffle ball bat.Dubyagee did it like this, did it like that, did it with the wiffle ball bat.Dubyagee did it like this, did it like that, did it with the wiffle ball bat.Dubyagee did it like this, did it like that, did it with the wiffle ball bat.Dubyagee did it like this, did it like that, did it with the wiffle ball bat.Dubyagee did it like this, did it like that, did it with the wiffle ball bat.Dubyagee did it like this, did it like that, did it with the wiffle ball bat.Dubyagee did it like this, did it like that, did it with the wiffle ball bat.Dubyagee did it like this, did it like that, did it with the wiffle ball bat.Dubyagee did it like this, did it like that, did it with the wiffle ball bat.Dubyagee did it like this, did it like that, did it with the wiffle ball bat.Dubyagee did it like this, did it like that, did it with the wiffle ball bat.Dubyagee did it like this, did it like that, did it with the wiffle ball bat.
Default The Chat Thread 2

Pussies

Kekeke
Dubyagee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-14-2019, 05:13 PM   #126149
stonehenge

Old 10-15-2019, 10:56 PM   #126150
nekkidhillbilly

Quote:
nah, we just all have our own shit going on and don't check in as often. Most of the people who followed from GMFS didn't stick around long and non-GMFS peeps that showed up didn't stick around other than kork lol

it's not like this place gets any marketing or anything

texted with Cez a lil while back, he's just trying to keep off social media and whatnot, focusing on jerb and gf I think
ahem g/f that usually root of all evil ex wife forbid me on all stuff like that I refuse to let any female control me like that