Go Back   All Offtopic Forums > Offtopic > Anything Goes
Arcade Members List Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Closed Thread

Old 09-24-2009, 06:56 PM   #1501
2005_Silverado
Gnex Owner

2005_Silverado says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.2005_Silverado says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.2005_Silverado says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.2005_Silverado says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.2005_Silverado says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.2005_Silverado says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.2005_Silverado says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.
2005_Silverado says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.2005_Silverado says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.2005_Silverado says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.2005_Silverado says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.2005_Silverado says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.2005_Silverado says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.2005_Silverado says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.2005_Silverado says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.2005_Silverado says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.2005_Silverado says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.2005_Silverado says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.2005_Silverado says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SarkOzy View Post
Eddie!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!1111
que?

cez, its creepy...been a while since I saw it...I know the dude was al bloody and stuff....saw the pics of him dead in his burban too
Old 09-24-2009, 07:03 PM   #1502
Cez★
C-E-Z★ bitch

El Emigrante Champion Kill Time in Your Office Champion Tobby: Crane Champion Zelda Champion
Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.
Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2005_Silverado View Post
que?

cez, its creepy...been a while since I saw it...I know the dude was al bloody and stuff....saw the pics of him dead in his burban too
if its anything like other vids then lol
i seen some pics victor sent me of a shootout. shits fucking crazy. drivers head was

---------- Post added at 01:03 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:00 PM ----------

so according to my fin.aid letter. i am qualified to receive 8765 dollars. 2750 of it is in loans so its like 6K i can get. my tuition for this sememster is like 2500
Old 09-24-2009, 07:03 PM   #1503
2005_Silverado
Gnex Owner

2005_Silverado says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.2005_Silverado says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.2005_Silverado says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.2005_Silverado says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.2005_Silverado says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.2005_Silverado says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.2005_Silverado says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.
2005_Silverado says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.2005_Silverado says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.2005_Silverado says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.2005_Silverado says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.2005_Silverado says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.2005_Silverado says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.2005_Silverado says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.2005_Silverado says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.2005_Silverado says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.2005_Silverado says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.2005_Silverado says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.2005_Silverado says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.

i think the pics of the burban filled with decapitated bodies was worse....deff worse ones out there
Old 09-24-2009, 07:04 PM   #1504
Cez★
C-E-Z★ bitch

El Emigrante Champion Kill Time in Your Office Champion Tobby: Crane Champion Zelda Champion

total for both semesters is 17530 including loans
Old 09-24-2009, 07:04 PM   #1505
2005_Silverado
Gnex Owner

dont get loans unless you REALLY need them brah...they be low interest but paying them back sucks
Old 09-24-2009, 07:06 PM   #1506
Cez★
C-E-Z★ bitch

Quote:
i think the pics of the burban filled with decapitated bodies was worse....deff worse ones out there
seen a vid where they decapitated some dude and left his cut up self in a wheel barrow with a poster thing saying im a pig or something like that

---------- Post added at 01:06 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:05 PM ----------

Quote:
dont get loans unless you REALLY need them brah...they be low interest but paying them back sucks
o yea for sure i went to the fin. aid office to ask about them and to take them out cuz i thought that i would get them along with teh grants and stuff. dude said that they stay in for like a month and if theyre left untouched theyre cancelled. or something along those lines. i think ill be fine without loans
Old 09-24-2009, 07:06 PM   #1507
2005_Silverado
Gnex Owner

is it human instinct to look at the snot when you blow ur nose? some dude was blowing his nose and kept looking at it after every blow
Old 09-24-2009, 07:07 PM   #1508
Cez★
C-E-Z★ bitch

I do it i usually look for blood
Old 09-24-2009, 07:07 PM   #1509
2005_Silverado
Gnex Owner

so when can I expect my cut? $$$$$$$$$$$$
Old 09-24-2009, 07:07 PM   #1510
chevyrado14
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

chevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theaterchevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theaterchevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theaterchevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theater
chevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theaterchevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theaterchevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theaterchevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theaterchevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theaterchevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theaterchevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theaterchevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theaterchevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theaterchevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theaterchevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theaterchevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theaterchevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theaterchevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theater

i look too
Old 09-24-2009, 07:08 PM   #1511
Cez★
C-E-Z★ bitch

Quote:
so when can I expect my cut? $$$$$$$$$$$$
when i getz more mexi- penitz

---------- Post added at 01:08 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:07 PM ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by chevyrado14 View Post
i look too
Old 09-24-2009, 07:08 PM   #1512
2005_Silverado
Gnex Owner

Quote:
Originally Posted by SSierra View Post
when i getz more mexi- penitz
I ate the last bag the other day
Old 09-24-2009, 07:09 PM   #1513
Cez★
C-E-Z★ bitch

Quote:
I ate the last bag the other day
Old 09-24-2009, 07:12 PM   #1514
2005_Silverado
Gnex Owner

So I haz 2 months to put together all my supplies for the B1K race...Id like 2 cots like the ones I posted....a lil gas stove or I can use my e-grill/griddle...maybe a truck tent? some beef stakes to hold down my tent would be nice too.
Old 09-24-2009, 07:12 PM   #1515
SarkOzy
Secret Shit y0

SarkOzy thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:SarkOzy thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:SarkOzy thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:SarkOzy thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:SarkOzy thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:
SarkOzy thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:SarkOzy thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:SarkOzy thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:SarkOzy thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:SarkOzy thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:SarkOzy thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:SarkOzy thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:SarkOzy thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:SarkOzy thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:SarkOzy thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:SarkOzy thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:SarkOzy thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:SarkOzy thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:SarkOzy thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:SarkOzy thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:SarkOzy thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:

Quote:
que?

Oh nothing. Just excited because I haz cake.

Old 09-24-2009, 07:14 PM   #1516
2005_Silverado
Gnex Owner

I haz a cooler, chairs, umbrella(sp?), sleeping bags, a big tarp, flash light, first aid kit...idk what else I might need
Old 09-24-2009, 07:15 PM   #1517
Cez★
C-E-Z★ bitch

atvs
Old 09-24-2009, 07:17 PM   #1518
theholycow
Bovinus Administratus

theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.
theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.

Added some facepalm smileys...

Old 09-24-2009, 07:17 PM   #1519
2005_Silverado
Gnex Owner

(2) Cots
beef stakes for tent
gas stove?
truck tent?
Old 09-24-2009, 07:18 PM   #1520
SarkOzy
Secret Shit y0

SarkOzy thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:SarkOzy thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:SarkOzy thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:SarkOzy thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:SarkOzy thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:
SarkOzy thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:SarkOzy thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:SarkOzy thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:SarkOzy thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:SarkOzy thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:SarkOzy thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:SarkOzy thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:SarkOzy thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:SarkOzy thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:SarkOzy thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:SarkOzy thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:SarkOzy thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:SarkOzy thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:SarkOzy thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:SarkOzy thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:SarkOzy thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:

This needs to be teh official theme song.....

Video page
Full screen

Old 09-24-2009, 07:18 PM   #1521
2005_Silverado
Gnex Owner

no go on atvs brah they can get stolen at night....plus no time/place to ride them while watching race
Old 09-24-2009, 07:19 PM   #1522
Cez★
C-E-Z★ bitch

Quote:
Originally Posted by theholycow View Post
Added some facepalm smileys...

lmfao haha nice

Quote:
no go on atvs brah they can get stolen at night....plus no time/place to ride them while watching race
o i c.
Old 09-24-2009, 07:22 PM   #1523
2005_Silverado
Gnex Owner

yeah, you dont want to be on the track/road during the race....mexis will throw anything they can get their mexi hands on at you for being a doosh on the track. Ive seen brand new trucks get trashed with beer bottles, rocks, bricks, cans, SHOES! DO NOT WANT

---------- Post added at 11:22 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:21 AM ----------

wish I had this when chad first started posting
Old 09-24-2009, 07:23 PM   #1524
Cez★
C-E-Z★ bitch

Quote:
yeah, you dont want to be on the track/road during the race....mexis will throw anything they can get their mexi hands on at you for being a doosh on the track. Ive seen brand new trucks get trashed with beer bottles, rocks, bricks, cans, SHOES! DO NOT WANT
what this be mexi nascar?

---------- Post added at 01:23 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:22 PM ----------

so whataburger used to give free refills after you left, not anymore
Old 09-24-2009, 07:23 PM   #1525
2005_Silverado
Gnex Owner

nel brah, its mexico thats how it be
Closed Thread