Go Back   All Offtopic Forums > Offtopic > Anything Goes
Arcade Members List Today's Posts

Old 08-18-2011, 10:34 PM   #11076
stonehenge
y u hovering on my shit for?

stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.
stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SarkOzy View Post
No auto brightness (MAJOR pet peeve)
Recovery can only be accessed through the ROM, IE - no button press into recovery
Fries (not just an erase, they're rendered useless) SD cards since the 2.3.5 merge
No hardware acceleration for video
No HD recording
BLN works when it wants to
Call volume is extremely low
No camera flash
OIC Nao. Well the HD recording isn't new, I don't think any CM7/MIUI builds do HD unfortunately. Might be wrong though. The video, call volume, flash, and sdcard suck badly. The auto brightness I wouldn't have even noticed LOL I just go back and forth between dim and 100% since I rarely go outside.

As for the recovery access, that is the ONLY way you can get to recovery on a DX since it is a hijack. The button combo always goes to stock recovery no matter what rom, kernel, radio, etc you have. The only way to access recovery is with Bootstrap, RomManager, or with the roms Reboot options. So I'm used to that shit by now. If you can't boot and can't fix it via ADB then it's SBF time
Quote:
Originally Posted by race2c View Post
Oh Eddah trying to do some Mexi hustling on AOT....
I didn't want to remove mine every night either but I got used to it QUICK. I take mine off before bed and whenever I get in the car to use the dock. It's second nature now. Plus the TPUs come off super easty, they aren't snap ons or anything . Also, I've been putting it on/off for months now and it isn't stretched or loose or anything so don't worry about that either.
stonehenge is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-18-2011, 11:12 PM   #11077
2005_Silverado
Gnex Owner

2005_Silverado says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.2005_Silverado says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.2005_Silverado says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.2005_Silverado says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.2005_Silverado says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.2005_Silverado says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.2005_Silverado says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.
2005_Silverado says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.2005_Silverado says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.2005_Silverado says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.2005_Silverado says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.2005_Silverado says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.2005_Silverado says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.2005_Silverado says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.2005_Silverado says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.2005_Silverado says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.2005_Silverado says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.2005_Silverado says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.2005_Silverado says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.

see cam, buy it I dont use it at all watched weenor vids on me tv once and that was it
Old 08-18-2011, 11:47 PM   #11078
race2c
Garage Status

race2c can perform some srs rep rapes imorace2c can perform some srs rep rapes imorace2c can perform some srs rep rapes imorace2c can perform some srs rep rapes imorace2c can perform some srs rep rapes imorace2c can perform some srs rep rapes imo
race2c can perform some srs rep rapes imorace2c can perform some srs rep rapes imorace2c can perform some srs rep rapes imorace2c can perform some srs rep rapes imorace2c can perform some srs rep rapes imorace2c can perform some srs rep rapes imorace2c can perform some srs rep rapes imorace2c can perform some srs rep rapes imorace2c can perform some srs rep rapes imorace2c can perform some srs rep rapes imorace2c can perform some srs rep rapes imorace2c can perform some srs rep rapes imorace2c can perform some srs rep rapes imorace2c can perform some srs rep rapes imorace2c can perform some srs rep rapes imorace2c can perform some srs rep rapes imorace2c can perform some srs rep rapes imorace2c can perform some srs rep rapes imo

I really want to buy a new set of headphones. Then again, I would use the dock more than the headphones.

Really want to get the headphones if I start traveling for my future job.

CAM
king of wafflers
foo is deep
guarantee expert
opinion hoar
race2c is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-19-2011, 12:16 AM   #11079
2005_Silverado
Gnex Owner

2005_Silverado says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.2005_Silverado says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.2005_Silverado says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.2005_Silverado says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.2005_Silverado says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.2005_Silverado says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.2005_Silverado says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.
2005_Silverado says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.2005_Silverado says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.2005_Silverado says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.2005_Silverado says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.2005_Silverado says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.2005_Silverado says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.2005_Silverado says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.2005_Silverado says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.2005_Silverado says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.2005_Silverado says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.2005_Silverado says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.2005_Silverado says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.

$20 not gonna break u bank

BUY IT!
Old 08-19-2011, 12:50 AM   #11080
stonehenge

stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.
stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.

Dock is bamf quality Cam. Heavy and solid. I haz on nightstand so can see what time it is during secks sessions
Old 08-19-2011, 12:55 AM   #11081
race2c
Garage Status

race2c can perform some srs rep rapes imorace2c can perform some srs rep rapes imorace2c can perform some srs rep rapes imorace2c can perform some srs rep rapes imorace2c can perform some srs rep rapes imorace2c can perform some srs rep rapes imo
race2c can perform some srs rep rapes imorace2c can perform some srs rep rapes imorace2c can perform some srs rep rapes imorace2c can perform some srs rep rapes imorace2c can perform some srs rep rapes imorace2c can perform some srs rep rapes imorace2c can perform some srs rep rapes imorace2c can perform some srs rep rapes imorace2c can perform some srs rep rapes imorace2c can perform some srs rep rapes imorace2c can perform some srs rep rapes imorace2c can perform some srs rep rapes imorace2c can perform some srs rep rapes imorace2c can perform some srs rep rapes imorace2c can perform some srs rep rapes imorace2c can perform some srs rep rapes imorace2c can perform some srs rep rapes imorace2c can perform some srs rep rapes imo

Juan - when you used your dock with MIUI what screen showed up?

CAM
king of wafflers
foo is deep
guarantee expert
opinion hoar
Old 08-19-2011, 01:26 AM   #11082
stonehenge

shit, I don't remember I'm pretty sure it was either the AOSP clock/nightstand/dock app or nothing special and just showed the homescreen. I really can't remember though. You can try getting a small magnet and moving it around the back right where the hump is. Not on top near the camera but not down by the M, somewhere in between is where the sensor is.

---------- Post added at 05:26 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:14 PM ----------

But that doesn't really matter anyway, there are like 3 or 4 apps in the market (i think all free or with free versions at least) that do a better job than the stock ones. I kinda want another dock for my desk but I'm too poor. Not rish guy like cam

You can buy for CV brethren if you don't want it
Old 08-19-2011, 02:08 AM   #11083
race2c
Garage Status

I am not rich gay...really trying to stash cash, but that really doesnt work much nowadays after finding slickdeals. The headphones are like $100 give or take, but may use them if I start traveling in the near future.

The OG D1 had a dock and I never used it.

CAM
king of wafflers
foo is deep
guarantee expert
opinion hoar

Last edited by race2c; 08-19-2011 at 02:24 AM.
Old 08-19-2011, 02:13 AM   #11084
stonehenge

Quote:
Originally Posted by race2c View Post
I am not rich gay...
that's not what I said brah
Old 08-19-2011, 02:24 AM   #11085
race2c
Garage Status

haha....

Well given this is. I am not rich guy...damn you fucking autocorrect on Mac.

CAM
king of wafflers
foo is deep
guarantee expert
opinion hoar
Old 08-19-2011, 02:59 AM   #11086
stonehenge

so you're saying macs makes guys into gays

D N F W
Old 08-19-2011, 03:11 AM   #11087
race2c
Garage Status

In Lion, when typing into things like posts and such, the autocorrect has a habit of being very intrusive when it comes to autocorrecting stuff.

CAM
king of wafflers
foo is deep
guarantee expert
opinion hoar
Old 08-19-2011, 03:23 AM   #11088
stonehenge

So far everything I've heard about Lion tells me to stay the fuck away.
Old 08-19-2011, 03:28 AM   #11089
race2c
Garage Status

Honestly, I probably should have stayed on Snow Leopard.

CAM
king of wafflers
foo is deep
guarantee expert
opinion hoar
Old 08-19-2011, 03:29 AM   #11090
stonehenge

Not that the old ass MBPro that work gave me will support Lion anyway

My mini might, I don't remember what processor it has. Lion only supports Core 2 Duos I think. Faptop is a Core Duo
Old 08-19-2011, 04:51 AM   #11091
2005_Silverado
Gnex Owner

Soooo...where i ship dock to?

Old 08-19-2011, 02:56 PM   #11092
stonehenge

I'll give you my address once Cam PMs the ke$h
Old 08-19-2011, 03:33 PM   #11093
2005_Silverado
Gnex Owner

deal
Old 08-19-2011, 04:30 PM   #11094
stonehenge

he really is good guy (NOT GAY FOR MAC PEEPS)
Old 08-19-2011, 06:01 PM   #11095
MikeH
waffler

MikeH says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.MikeH says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.MikeH says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.MikeH says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.MikeH says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.MikeH says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.MikeH says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.
MikeH says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.MikeH says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.MikeH says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.MikeH says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.MikeH says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.MikeH says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.MikeH says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Juan! View Post
he really is good guy (NOT GAY FOR MAC PEEPS)

---------- Post added at 11:01 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:50 AM ----------

Oh and VZW is suppose to be getting vanilla ICS phone this year, not sure if it will be the Nexus though
MikeH is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-19-2011, 06:03 PM   #11096
stonehenge

THIS year? omg need to build up savingz asap

What if that sexy DHD is the one? I mean it did have a vanilla build in the pics.

doubt it

Old 08-19-2011, 06:43 PM   #11097
MikeH
waffler

Moto

MikeH is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-19-2011, 07:30 PM   #11098
race2c
Garage Status

VZW and Vanilla android....Yeop I still have my upgrade.

Then again, if I get a company phone when I get a job I may have to switch up carriers. Can only wait and see.

CAM
king of wafflers
foo is deep
guarantee expert
opinion hoar
Old 08-19-2011, 07:33 PM   #11099
chevyrado14
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

chevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theaterchevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theaterchevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theaterchevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theater
chevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theaterchevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theaterchevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theaterchevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theaterchevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theaterchevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theaterchevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theaterchevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theaterchevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theaterchevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theaterchevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theaterchevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theaterchevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theaterchevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theater

Im gonna wait for vanilla phone.
Old 08-19-2011, 07:59 PM   #11100
stonehenge

Droid-Life says they were referring to the Nexus Prime. It has apparently been seen in VZWs HQ. DFW.

Rumored specs are dual core 1.5ghz, 720p super amoled 4.5" screen, plenty of ram, ICS, etc D F W