Go Back   All Offtopic Forums > Offtopic > Anything Goes
Arcade Members List Today's Posts

Old 06-06-2010, 07:45 PM   #1076
stonehenge
y u hovering on my shit for?

stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.
stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.
Default Re: Android Thread

By mods you mean like themes and whatnot? Fairly easy. There are a few steps to root and install recovery that need to be done once and then you make a backup and flash whatever mods you want.

Pros? It does everything. Amazing browser, bamf selection of apps, VERY customizable, fast, beautiful screen/resolution, durable design, etc.

Cons.... it has taken over my life?

I am obsessed with it though so maybe eddeh/yay will give you more realistic advice lol.
stonehenge is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-06-2010, 08:57 PM   #1077
Biggs
I'd hit it...

Frogger Champion Smack The Rabbit Champion Vlax Champion Stealin` Home Champion Turkey Bowling Champion
Biggs would hit it.Biggs would hit it.Biggs would hit it.Biggs would hit it.Biggs would hit it.Biggs would hit it.Biggs would hit it.

Are the apps & themes free? Or how much do they usually run? How is it as a phone also? easy to use or a pain in the asset?
Biggs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-06-2010, 10:08 PM   #1078
stonehenge

stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.
stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.

Most apps are free and the ones that aren't are usually around $.99 - 3.99 depending on what it is. Some cost more but not many. And there are ways to "acquire" paid apps for free also. Themes are free if you root and install them.

I think the sound quality as a phone is great. I always get good reception. The call log / contacts / phone app has always worked fine for me also. Plus if you don't like the stock app, you can download a replacement lol
Old 06-07-2010, 02:59 PM   #1079
Manbearpig
:van:

Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.
Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.

$40 for CoPilot
Manbearpig is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-07-2010, 03:10 PM   #1080
stonehenge

fuck copilot
Old 06-07-2010, 03:49 PM   #1081
JayBo
♪♫Boogie Woogie King♫♪

JayBo thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:JayBo thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:JayBo thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:JayBo thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:JayBo thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:JayBo thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:
JayBo thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:

keyboard on droid is mmessing up bad! keys wont work sometimes, then will double post. wtf man? dnfw
Old 06-07-2010, 03:58 PM   #1082
stonehenge

wtf the droid browser has always double posted foo, thats why I wanted Tapatalk so bad...

As far as your keyboard... mine still works fine and I whore it out. I've also had mine longer. You are either abusive or just unlucky like

/ |
| |

That might fall under manufacturer defect if it doesn't look abused. Take it to a VZW store and have them swap that bish out. New Droid ftw. Just make sure if you do that, you put it back to stock first
Old 06-07-2010, 04:44 PM   #1083
Cez★
C-E-Z★ bitch

El Emigrante Champion Kill Time in Your Office Champion Tobby: Crane Champion Zelda Champion
Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.
Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.

me thinkz ima get iphone nao
http://news.yahoo.com/s/ytech_gadg/ytech_gadg_tc2423

Quote:
I am the robber of my cradle. Candy is my body and teddy-bears are my blood. I have snatched over a thousand little girls. Unknown to police. Nor known to Chris Henson. Have withstood time to stalk many children. Yet those kids will never be enough. So as I pray--

Unlimited Pedo Works
Cez★ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-07-2010, 04:59 PM   #1084
stonehenge

Might as well start hanging out with dooshcanoes on weekend
Old 06-07-2010, 05:06 PM   #1085
Cez★
C-E-Z★ bitch

El Emigrante Champion Kill Time in Your Office Champion Tobby: Crane Champion Zelda Champion

Quote:
I am the robber of my cradle. Candy is my body and teddy-bears are my blood. I have snatched over a thousand little girls. Unknown to police. Nor known to Chris Henson. Have withstood time to stalk many children. Yet those kids will never be enough. So as I pray--

Unlimited Pedo Works
Old 06-07-2010, 05:07 PM   #1086
stonehenge

http://www.gimpsta.com/themer/main.php

Go create a custom HTC keyboard nao. Pussahz.

You too Cez, just pick "low res" one.
Old 06-07-2010, 05:10 PM   #1087
Cez★
C-E-Z★ bitch

taloco member login

Quote:

Unlimited Pedo Works
Old 06-07-2010, 05:13 PM   #1088
stonehenge

create a free account lazy its like 2 seconds

fuck it use mine

juan

Old 06-07-2010, 05:15 PM   #1089
Cez★
C-E-Z★ bitch

no haz anime style KBs

Quote:

Unlimited Pedo Works
Old 06-07-2010, 05:16 PM   #1090
BillyJeanKing
Sneakers O'Toole

Snake 3 Champion
BillyJeanKing says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.BillyJeanKing says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.BillyJeanKing says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.
BillyJeanKing says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.BillyJeanKing says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.BillyJeanKing says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.BillyJeanKing says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.BillyJeanKing says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.BillyJeanKing says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.BillyJeanKing says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.BillyJeanKing says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.BillyJeanKing says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.BillyJeanKing says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.BillyJeanKing says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Juan! View Post

juan
BillyJeanKing is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-07-2010, 05:17 PM   #1091
Cez★
C-E-Z★ bitch

fuck
haz to download finished theme
has to wait at home

Quote:

Unlimited Pedo Works
Old 06-07-2010, 05:22 PM   #1092
stonehenge

Quote:
Originally Posted by KOURKE View Post
yeah if its something IDGAF about, i'll do that shit sometimes
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cez View Post
fuck
haz to download finished theme
has to wait at home
I've tried a lot of keyboards and this one be my fav, especially since can make it custom like Lund
Old 06-07-2010, 05:53 PM   #1093
JayBo
♪♫Boogie Woogie King♫♪

JayBo thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:JayBo thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:JayBo thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:JayBo thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:JayBo thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:JayBo thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:

Some of the keys don't work when you press them, then next time you press them they put like 4 letters so i'm constantly having to go back and correct everything I type.

I still wanna help H get a droid somehow, i wish I could just upgrade to the incredible and give her mine to turn in and have replaced.

---------- Post added at 12:53 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:52 PM ----------

BTW, TiKL - touch To Talk is AWESOME
Old 06-07-2010, 05:53 PM   #1094
Cez★
C-E-Z★ bitch

srs?

Quote:

Unlimited Pedo Works
Old 06-07-2010, 06:04 PM   #1095
stonehenge

Quote:
Originally Posted by JayBo View Post
Some of the keys don't work when you press them, then next time you press them they put like 4 letters so i'm constantly having to go back and correct everything I type.

I still wanna help H get a droid somehow, i wish I could just upgrade to the incredible and give her mine to turn in and have replaced.

---------- Post added at 12:53 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:52 PM ----------

BTW, TiKL - touch To Talk is AWESOME
Tell VZW to give you a new one.

I'll be giving my Droid to my wife if a nice new one comes out by August. Well i think I will. I'm scared that if I get a new phone that doesn't have as much of a following then it won't get rooted and won't have as much cool shit to play with. Like the Incredible lots of people have it but still no root or fun stuffs. Hope they root that bish soon, for MBPs sake

tawch to tawk? kinda DNW
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cez View Post
srs?
sprsrs?

---------- Post added at 10:04 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:57 AM ----------

Old 06-07-2010, 06:05 PM   #1096
Cez★
C-E-Z★ bitch

Quote:

Unlimited Pedo Works
Old 06-07-2010, 06:08 PM   #1097
stonehenge

dunno why but that screenshot looks all faded and shit. My shift/delete/enter/etc buttons and my notification bar are black/darkgrey, not all light like that. mf

---------- Post added at 10:08 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:05 AM ----------

mash bettah:

Old 06-08-2010, 07:51 AM   #1098
Manbearpig
:van:

Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.
Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.

http://www.gmfullsize.com/forum/show...41&postcount=2

had to jest @ iFags

---------- Post added at 12:47 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:38 AM ----------

BTW Juan, I created a kb skin with our username

"Created by juan on 2010-06-08 02:42:26 (EST)"

---------- Post added at 12:51 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:47 AM ----------

Doesnt seem to work with my HTC Keyboard
Manbearpig is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-08-2010, 03:07 PM   #1099
stonehenge

did you go into settings and enable it? Then hold down on a text box (in email/messages/etc) and choose Input Method. Then pick the KB.

I'm pretty sure its an XDA gai who made the site so it should work with htcs

---------- Post added at 07:07 AM ---------- Previous post was at 07:07 AM ----------

@ the iPhone catching up
Old 06-08-2010, 03:33 PM   #1100
JayBo
♪♫Boogie Woogie King♫♪

when do froyo come out?