Go Back   All Offtopic Forums > Offtopic > Anything Goes
Arcade Members List Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 04-15-2015, 05:42 PM   #115976
stonehenge
y u hovering on my shit for?

stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.
stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.

the lols are that its a vw and expensive to fix
stonehenge is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-15-2015, 05:43 PM   #115977
MikeH
waffler

MikeH says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.MikeH says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.MikeH says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.MikeH says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.MikeH says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.MikeH says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.MikeH says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.
MikeH says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.MikeH says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.MikeH says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.MikeH says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.MikeH says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.MikeH says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.MikeH says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.

I'm pretty sure I'm gonna trade my truck in. I don't need one and tired of shitty mpg. Don't want anything expensive and I know the TDI's are fun to drive. Seems like everyone that has a TDI and they are pretty worry free as long as you stay on top of them.
MikeH is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-15-2015, 05:45 PM   #115978
Cez★
C-E-Z★ bitch

El Emigrante Champion Kill Time in Your Office Champion Tobby: Crane Champion Zelda Champion
Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.
Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.

A dude on gmfs bought a vw to DD. Gets like 35+ miles. He's happy with it. Had a truck and got rid of it too.

U no need truck? Might as well trade it, maybe can get slightly newer vw

Quote:
I am the robber of my cradle. Candy is my body and teddy-bears are my blood. I have snatched over a thousand little girls. Unknown to police. Nor known to Chris Henson. Have withstood time to stalk many children. Yet those kids will never be enough. So as I pray--

Unlimited Pedo Works
Cez★ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-15-2015, 05:49 PM   #115979
MikeH
waffler

I could probably get a 2011 which is the newer body style with lower miles, but I dont want to take on anymore than what I owe on my truck currently.
Old 04-15-2015, 05:50 PM   #115980
Cez★
C-E-Z★ bitch

El Emigrante Champion Kill Time in Your Office Champion Tobby: Crane Champion Zelda Champion

Try to sell to some high school prick. DAT overpriced sale

Quote:
I am the robber of my cradle. Candy is my body and teddy-bears are my blood. I have snatched over a thousand little girls. Unknown to police. Nor known to Chris Henson. Have withstood time to stalk many children. Yet those kids will never be enough. So as I pray--

Unlimited Pedo Works
Old 04-15-2015, 05:59 PM   #115981
MikeH
waffler

Its just stock with tune, intake and tow mirrors though. Nothing special.
Old 04-15-2015, 06:02 PM   #115982
stonehenge

stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.
stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.

parents tdi got great mpg, was comfy and fun to drive

but once things started going wrong, shit was expensive (glow plugs, fuel pump, ELECTRONICS, etc). it still has electronic issues even after spending like $1500 to replace the cluster (it was draining the battery). Right now you'll randomly get turn signal clicks or the sunroof will open/close. Bitch is haunted.

But when everything is working, they are nice.
Old 04-15-2015, 06:09 PM   #115983
MikeH
waffler

what year is theirs? I know the mkiv definitely had electrical gremlins
Old 04-15-2015, 11:53 PM   #115984
Cez★
C-E-Z★ bitch

http://www.wsbtv.com/news/news/local...daughte/nktqW/

niceeeeee. datz a freaky bitch

Quote:

Unlimited Pedo Works
Old 04-16-2015, 12:50 AM   #115985
shootermcgavin003
Pro Golfer

Spiffyspeud Champion Word Jam Champion
shootermcgavin003 will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOTshootermcgavin003 will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOTshootermcgavin003 will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOTshootermcgavin003 will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOT
shootermcgavin003 will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOTshootermcgavin003 will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOTshootermcgavin003 will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOTshootermcgavin003 will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOTshootermcgavin003 will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOTshootermcgavin003 will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOT

fuck a diesel just get nice 4 banger gas. diesel fuel be super expensive to buy and keep the engines up. you can get 5 mpg worse with gas and equal out same cost per mile.

shootermcgavin003 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-16-2015, 02:13 AM   #115986
stonehenge

Quote:
Originally Posted by MikeH View Post
what year is theirs? I know the mkiv definitely had electrical gremlins
01 I believe, its definitely the worst generation electrically from what I read.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cez★ View Post

Quote:
Originally Posted by nekkidhillbilly View Post
fuck a diesel just get nice 4 banger gas. diesel fuel be super expensive to buy and keep the engines up. you can get 5 mpg worse with gas and equal out same cost per mile.
Newer 4cyl w/ turbo are nice
Old 04-16-2015, 02:31 PM   #115987
M.B Co
lookatmykittahpenis

M.B Co has a piruja stable.M.B Co has a piruja stable.M.B Co has a piruja stable.

Welp. Got a bun in the oven. Super excited!

kawasig3 by MBCo, on Flickr
M.B Co is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-16-2015, 03:11 PM   #115988
Cez★
C-E-Z★ bitch

U has to poop?

Jk. I assume baby on way? If so, congrats

Quote:

Unlimited Pedo Works
Old 04-16-2015, 04:29 PM   #115989
M.B Co
lookatmykittahpenis

M.B Co has a piruja stable.M.B Co has a piruja stable.M.B Co has a piruja stable.

Yup, baby on the way. We are 9 weeks.

Thanks!

kawasig3 by MBCo, on Flickr
M.B Co is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-16-2015, 05:55 PM   #115990
TATERNATER
potato tornado

TATERNATER can't stop reading wikipedia... FFUUUU
TATERNATER can't stop reading wikipedia... FFUUUUTATERNATER can't stop reading wikipedia... FFUUUUTATERNATER can't stop reading wikipedia... FFUUUUTATERNATER can't stop reading wikipedia... FFUUUUTATERNATER can't stop reading wikipedia... FFUUUU

Woot!
Old 04-16-2015, 07:40 PM   #115991
MikeH
waffler

might go look at this

http://www.woodysmithhyundai.com/Veh...-ID/2462186203

---------- Post added at 12:40 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:39 PM ----------

Really wanting a hatchback or wagon since I think it would be easier with the dog.
Old 04-16-2015, 08:08 PM   #115992
stonehenge

Quote:
Originally Posted by M.B Co View Post
Yup, baby on the way. We are 9 weeks.

Thanks!
congrats!

Quote:
Originally Posted by MikeH View Post
might go look at this

http://www.woodysmithhyundai.com/Veh...-ID/2462186203

---------- Post added at 12:40 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:39 PM ----------

Really wanting a hatchback or wagon since I think it would be easier with the dog.
wagons ftw

newer kias and hyundais are pretty nice from what ive seen
Old 04-16-2015, 09:05 PM   #115993
shootermcgavin003
Pro Golfer

Spiffyspeud Champion Word Jam Champion
shootermcgavin003 will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOTshootermcgavin003 will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOTshootermcgavin003 will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOTshootermcgavin003 will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOT
shootermcgavin003 will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOTshootermcgavin003 will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOTshootermcgavin003 will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOTshootermcgavin003 will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOTshootermcgavin003 will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOTshootermcgavin003 will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOT

Love my kia so does my dad

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N910A using Tapatalk

shootermcgavin003 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-17-2015, 07:56 PM   #115994
Chevrolet Fanatic
Life & Hometown

Chevrolet Fanatic secretly wants Ewok's wife's parrot.Chevrolet Fanatic secretly wants Ewok's wife's parrot.Chevrolet Fanatic secretly wants Ewok's wife's parrot.Chevrolet Fanatic secretly wants Ewok's wife's parrot.
Chevrolet Fanatic secretly wants Ewok's wife's parrot.Chevrolet Fanatic secretly wants Ewok's wife's parrot.Chevrolet Fanatic secretly wants Ewok's wife's parrot.Chevrolet Fanatic secretly wants Ewok's wife's parrot.Chevrolet Fanatic secretly wants Ewok's wife's parrot.

Been sick as fuck for a week and a half with a sinus infection, fuck this shit. This is the worst I've been sick since back in college.

---------- Post added at 02:56 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:55 PM ----------

Keep coughing up and blowing fluorescent yellow shit out.

Fuck PSN Trophies and Fuck Sony
New PSN because I got fucked over: CyberpunkGod
Chevrolet Fanatic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-17-2015, 08:19 PM   #115995
Cez★
C-E-Z★ bitch

flush dat shet out

Quote:

Unlimited Pedo Works
Old 04-17-2015, 08:43 PM   #115996
stonehenge

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chevrolet Fanatic View Post
Been sick as fuck for a week and a half with a sinus infection, fuck this shit. This is the worst I've been sick since back in college.

---------- Post added at 02:56 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:55 PM ----------

Keep coughing up and blowing fluorescent yellow shit out.
Mt dew coughs
Old 04-17-2015, 08:43 PM   #115997
theholycow
Bovinus Administratus

theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.
theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.

Flonase is over the counter now. Haven't tried the OTC version yet but I understand it's the same as the prescription. That shit is the only cure for my sinus infections.
Old 04-17-2015, 09:16 PM   #115998
stonehenge

CFA and a Monster Import

Old 04-17-2015, 09:23 PM   #115999
Cez★
C-E-Z★ bitch

dfw som CFA

Quote:

Unlimited Pedo Works
Old 04-17-2015, 09:35 PM   #116000
Chevrolet Fanatic
Life & Hometown

Chevrolet Fanatic secretly wants Ewok's wife's parrot.Chevrolet Fanatic secretly wants Ewok's wife's parrot.Chevrolet Fanatic secretly wants Ewok's wife's parrot.Chevrolet Fanatic secretly wants Ewok's wife's parrot.
Chevrolet Fanatic secretly wants Ewok's wife's parrot.Chevrolet Fanatic secretly wants Ewok's wife's parrot.Chevrolet Fanatic secretly wants Ewok's wife's parrot.Chevrolet Fanatic secretly wants Ewok's wife's parrot.Chevrolet Fanatic secretly wants Ewok's wife's parrot.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cez★ View Post

flush dat shet out
Been doing sinus rinses with one of those NeilMed bottles and tons of shit comes out every time I do.

Fuck PSN Trophies and Fuck Sony
New PSN because I got fucked over: CyberpunkGod
Chevrolet Fanatic is offline   Reply With Quote