Go Back   All Offtopic Forums > Offtopic > Anything Goes
Arcade Members List Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 08-15-2017, 11:03 PM   #4026
stonehenge
y u hovering on my shit for?

stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.
stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cez★ View Post
Bamf. No codes on gauges is nice. I need new windshield, tire/tires and fix front suspension
my windshield is cracked but i'm just lazy, I have $0 deductible for glass so I can get it swapped out free the crack is in the far bottom right corner so it doesn't bother me
stonehenge is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-15-2017, 11:21 PM   #4027
Cez★
C-E-Z★ bitch

El Emigrante Champion Kill Time in Your Office Champion Tobby: Crane Champion Zelda Champion
Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.
Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.

Mines spread across the length wanna get it fixed and redo the tint and add tint on shield

Quote:
I am the robber of my cradle. Candy is my body and teddy-bears are my blood. I have snatched over a thousand little girls. Unknown to police. Nor known to Chris Henson. Have withstood time to stalk many children. Yet those kids will never be enough. So as I pray--

Unlimited Pedo Works
Cez★ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-15-2017, 11:50 PM   #4028
stonehenge

stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.
stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.

my CV is pretty much a fishbowl, tint is almost clear at this point. Just cheap tint. I looked at a pic from when I had it put on the car and shit was dark af
Old 08-15-2017, 11:55 PM   #4029
nekkidhillbilly

nekkidhillbilly used to read Word Up magazine.  Salt N Pepa and Heavy D up in the limousine... :truestory:nekkidhillbilly used to read Word Up magazine.  Salt N Pepa and Heavy D up in the limousine... :truestory:nekkidhillbilly used to read Word Up magazine.  Salt N Pepa and Heavy D up in the limousine... :truestory:nekkidhillbilly used to read Word Up magazine.  Salt N Pepa and Heavy D up in the limousine... :truestory:nekkidhillbilly used to read Word Up magazine.  Salt N Pepa and Heavy D up in the limousine... :truestory:

never tint shit anymore
nekkidhillbilly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-16-2017, 12:12 AM   #4030
stonehenge

I miss my tint (even though I technically still have it )
Old 08-16-2017, 12:24 AM   #4031
Cez★
C-E-Z★ bitch

El Emigrante Champion Kill Time in Your Office Champion Tobby: Crane Champion Zelda Champion

Miss the real tint rofl

Same with mine. Definitely lets more light in than before

Quote:
I am the robber of my cradle. Candy is my body and teddy-bears are my blood. I have snatched over a thousand little girls. Unknown to police. Nor known to Chris Henson. Have withstood time to stalk many children. Yet those kids will never be enough. So as I pray--

Unlimited Pedo Works
Old 08-16-2017, 01:28 AM   #4032
nekkidhillbilly

nekkidhillbilly used to read Word Up magazine.  Salt N Pepa and Heavy D up in the limousine... :truestory:nekkidhillbilly used to read Word Up magazine.  Salt N Pepa and Heavy D up in the limousine... :truestory:nekkidhillbilly used to read Word Up magazine.  Salt N Pepa and Heavy D up in the limousine... :truestory:nekkidhillbilly used to read Word Up magazine.  Salt N Pepa and Heavy D up in the limousine... :truestory:nekkidhillbilly used to read Word Up magazine.  Salt N Pepa and Heavy D up in the limousine... :truestory:

got tired of sweating down when in va afraid they would stop me
Old 08-16-2017, 05:40 AM   #4033
stonehenge

Ah, here we can have no tint on the shield, 20% on the front two, whatever we want on the rest.

Sent from my Moto G5 Plus
Old 08-16-2017, 03:01 PM   #4034
nekkidhillbilly

ky is legal 35 on front to 2 no shield. most people do 5 all around and leave shield minus strip. never write tint tickets. va is dicks.
Old 08-16-2017, 03:05 PM   #4035
stonehenge

Just don't go to VA

Sent from my Moto G5 Plus
Old 08-16-2017, 03:11 PM   #4036
nekkidhillbilly

well I have to get to like sc nc and places
Old 08-16-2017, 05:20 PM   #4037
Cez★
C-E-Z★ bitch

Yeah, same here nhb. 35 in front nothing on shields. I was gonna do 5 all around plus the shield. City cops dont worry about that shit unless you go to some snooty neighborhood

Quote:

Unlimited Pedo Works
Old 08-16-2017, 05:46 PM   #4038
stonehenge

I got pulled over for tint in my truck when I made the fronts too dark. Had to peel that shit off to get the ticket signed off and rolled with no tint for a while until I got it retinted.

fts, just gonna do legal % from now on.

CV pisses me off lately so I'm not going to spend money on it unless something breaks and is inexpensive. Not getting retinted.
Old 08-16-2017, 06:32 PM   #4039
nekkidhillbilly

I will always go legal now just easier and idgaf anymore. idgaf about a lot shit anymore at all.
Old 11-27-2017, 04:51 AM   #4040
race2c
Garage Status

race2c can perform some srs rep rapes imorace2c can perform some srs rep rapes imorace2c can perform some srs rep rapes imorace2c can perform some srs rep rapes imorace2c can perform some srs rep rapes imorace2c can perform some srs rep rapes imo
race2c can perform some srs rep rapes imorace2c can perform some srs rep rapes imorace2c can perform some srs rep rapes imorace2c can perform some srs rep rapes imorace2c can perform some srs rep rapes imorace2c can perform some srs rep rapes imorace2c can perform some srs rep rapes imorace2c can perform some srs rep rapes imorace2c can perform some srs rep rapes imorace2c can perform some srs rep rapes imorace2c can perform some srs rep rapes imorace2c can perform some srs rep rapes imorace2c can perform some srs rep rapes imorace2c can perform some srs rep rapes imorace2c can perform some srs rep rapes imorace2c can perform some srs rep rapes imorace2c can perform some srs rep rapes imorace2c can perform some srs rep rapes imo

Quote:
Originally Posted by nekkidhillbilly View Post
wtf happened to cam?
oh hai there.

CAM
king of wafflers
foo is deep
guarantee expert
opinion hoar
race2c is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-28-2017, 01:57 AM   #4041
nekkidhillbilly

I added u on fb fgt
Old 12-02-2017, 09:29 PM   #4042
race2c
Garage Status

race2c can perform some srs rep rapes imorace2c can perform some srs rep rapes imorace2c can perform some srs rep rapes imorace2c can perform some srs rep rapes imorace2c can perform some srs rep rapes imorace2c can perform some srs rep rapes imo
race2c can perform some srs rep rapes imorace2c can perform some srs rep rapes imorace2c can perform some srs rep rapes imorace2c can perform some srs rep rapes imorace2c can perform some srs rep rapes imorace2c can perform some srs rep rapes imorace2c can perform some srs rep rapes imorace2c can perform some srs rep rapes imorace2c can perform some srs rep rapes imorace2c can perform some srs rep rapes imorace2c can perform some srs rep rapes imorace2c can perform some srs rep rapes imorace2c can perform some srs rep rapes imorace2c can perform some srs rep rapes imorace2c can perform some srs rep rapes imorace2c can perform some srs rep rapes imorace2c can perform some srs rep rapes imorace2c can perform some srs rep rapes imo

Quote:
Originally Posted by nekkidhillbilly View Post
I added u on fb fgt
lulz. haven't been on facebook in probably like 4-5 years. haha.

CAM
king of wafflers
foo is deep
guarantee expert
opinion hoar
race2c is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2017, 10:15 PM   #4043
nekkidhillbilly

well chop chop
Old 12-20-2017, 04:08 PM   #4044
stonehenge

So the CV still has the long-running low oil pressure issue and another check engine light came on recently. I haven't checked it yet, pretty sure it's a large evap leak though because I had that before and half ass fixed it to pass emissions lol. Anyway, on top of that, it is now leaking oil from the back of the motor. Enough oil that you can see a trail of oil everywhere it goes.

Just as this leak started happening, my parents bought a new Subaru and decided to get rid of their 2000 Tracker. 4dr 4WD with a 4 banger. It's clean as hell for a 17 year old car and only has small issues (rear right window doesn't roll down, needs new wiper blades, could use a new battery soonish, maybe some new brakes). No CEL, no oil leaking, no fucked up interior panels, no paint falling off. Fuck it, buying it from them and selling the CV as-is for whatever I can get.

Don't have the time, resources, or money to put a new engine in the CV and even then it has shit paint and screwy interior pieces, not worth it. Will roll the Tracker for a bit and hopefully get a truck within the next few years. My wife loves the Tracker too so FIDIL.
Old 12-20-2017, 04:24 PM   #4045
nekkidhillbilly

they are good vehs....if was closer id buy your cv but its too far
Old 12-20-2017, 04:28 PM   #4046
stonehenge

Don't get me wrong, the CV was great before the engine trouble. Even now it still goes, it's comfortable, etc. but it's dying. No matter what, I got my money's worth out of it.
Old 12-20-2017, 05:07 PM   #4047
Cez★
C-E-Z★ bitch

Rip cv

Quote:

Unlimited Pedo Works
Old 12-20-2017, 05:16 PM   #4048
stonehenge

imo

if I didn't want a truck, I'd probably look for a newer CV again.
Old 12-20-2017, 06:56 PM   #4049
nekkidhillbilly

how many dollars you want for it? I know that's a hug trip.
Old 12-20-2017, 08:29 PM   #4050
stonehenge

no clue, was gonna put it up at $1500 OBO and see what happened, expecting quite a bit less

and yeah, long trip.

No rust, interior issues are minor (some cracks in the black bezel around the gauges, rear panels are silver, needs a good shampoo all around) but no rips, all panels are there, dash isn't cracked, etc. With a new engine it would be great, just ugly because paint.

---------- Post added at 12:29 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:28 PM ----------

actually, I take that back. minor rust on the roof because the paint disappeared and water sits in the grooves between the roof and the rear pillars.