Go Back   All Offtopic Forums > Offtopic > Anything Goes
Arcade Members List Today's Posts

Old 11-09-2015, 05:56 AM   #24951
stonehenge
y u hovering on my shit for?

stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.
stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.

Beat the Witcher DLC today (nailz, you beat Hearts of Stone? loved the whole story) so I'm ready.

With veterans day on Wed and Thur/Fri off, I have plenty of time. Also got wifey prepared to watch and help using pipboy app
stonehenge is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2015, 06:38 AM   #24952
Cez★
C-E-Z★ bitch

El Emigrante Champion Kill Time in Your Office Champion Tobby: Crane Champion Zelda Champion
Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.
Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.

kw to take more days off. pinche doc visit praawlee gonna be $$$

must recoup golds

Quote:
I am the robber of my cradle. Candy is my body and teddy-bears are my blood. I have snatched over a thousand little girls. Unknown to police. Nor known to Chris Henson. Have withstood time to stalk many children. Yet those kids will never be enough. So as I pray--

Unlimited Pedo Works
Cez★ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2015, 01:45 PM   #24953
stonehenge

stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.
stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.

*caps

Sent from my LG V10
Old 11-10-2015, 03:53 AM   #24954
Chevrolet Fanatic
Life & Hometown

Chevrolet Fanatic secretly wants Ewok's wife's parrot.Chevrolet Fanatic secretly wants Ewok's wife's parrot.Chevrolet Fanatic secretly wants Ewok's wife's parrot.Chevrolet Fanatic secretly wants Ewok's wife's parrot.
Chevrolet Fanatic secretly wants Ewok's wife's parrot.Chevrolet Fanatic secretly wants Ewok's wife's parrot.Chevrolet Fanatic secretly wants Ewok's wife's parrot.Chevrolet Fanatic secretly wants Ewok's wife's parrot.Chevrolet Fanatic secretly wants Ewok's wife's parrot.

Quote:
At this point, you're probably aware of Bethesda's history with shipping buggy open-world games by now. If you were hoping that somehow a generational leap would magically buck that trend, prepare to be disappointed. Nearly every classic glitch is accounted for, including occasional save data issues, repeated dialogue, frameskipping, severe frame-rate drops, pop-in, falling through the floor, and so on.

For those of you who are used to this with the past work, it's par for the course -- for everyone else who doesn't put up with it, nothing has changed. I should also note that while visual issues were persistently present in the Xbox One edition (reviewed here), I only ran into full-on game crashing twice during my travels. Given how glitchy it is, I can only speculate as to whether or not there will be any game-breaking bugs that completely halt progress, but it seems very likely.

After spending over 40 hours with the game, I can safely place it somewhere in the middle of Fallout 3 and New Vegas in terms of quality. A lot of the franchise's signature problems have carried over directly into Fallout 4, but all of its charms have come along for the ride as well. It manages to do a whole lot right, but the story drags at times, and glitches...glitches never change.
Scares me...

Still getting it though.

Fuck PSN Trophies and Fuck Sony
New PSN because I got fucked over: CyberpunkGod
Chevrolet Fanatic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2015, 04:04 AM   #24955
Cez★
C-E-Z★ bitch

El Emigrante Champion Kill Time in Your Office Champion Tobby: Crane Champion Zelda Champion

my email says i should be getting tomorrow. when i go to track on amazon it says 11th

Quote:
I am the robber of my cradle. Candy is my body and teddy-bears are my blood. I have snatched over a thousand little girls. Unknown to police. Nor known to Chris Henson. Have withstood time to stalk many children. Yet those kids will never be enough. So as I pray--

Unlimited Pedo Works
Old 11-10-2015, 04:49 AM   #24956
VmaxEngage
melons :drool:

VmaxEngage will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOTVmaxEngage will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOTVmaxEngage will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOTVmaxEngage will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOT
VmaxEngage will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOTVmaxEngage will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOTVmaxEngage will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOTVmaxEngage will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOTVmaxEngage will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOTVmaxEngage will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOT

I've never had game breaking bugs in Fallout. So Whatevs

Now...should I get for PC or PS4??????????????
Old 11-10-2015, 04:53 AM   #24957
Cez★
C-E-Z★ bitch

i got for ps4

Quote:

Unlimited Pedo Works
Old 11-10-2015, 05:30 AM   #24958
VmaxEngage
melons :drool:

VmaxEngage will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOTVmaxEngage will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOTVmaxEngage will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOTVmaxEngage will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOT
VmaxEngage will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOTVmaxEngage will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOTVmaxEngage will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOTVmaxEngage will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOTVmaxEngage will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOTVmaxEngage will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOT

I'll prolly get it for PS4 too bro man
Old 11-10-2015, 05:41 AM   #24959
Cez★
C-E-Z★ bitch

Quote:

Unlimited Pedo Works
Old 11-10-2015, 06:01 AM   #24960
stonehenge

Amazon says shipping soon, will be here tomorrow by 8pm.

And like blaek said, Bethesda bugs are jesty, not game breaking.

Sent from my LG V10
Old 11-10-2015, 06:32 AM   #24961
Cez★
C-E-Z★ bitch

amazon be all fux'd imo

Quote:

Unlimited Pedo Works
Old 11-10-2015, 06:35 AM   #24962
stonehenge

uploadfromtaptalk1447133691258.jpg

Sent from my LG V10
Old 11-10-2015, 06:37 AM   #24963
Cez★
C-E-Z★ bitch

must have amazon warehouse 1 mile away

Quote:

Unlimited Pedo Works
Old 11-10-2015, 01:55 PM   #24964
stonehenge

Shipped a little after I posted that. Now it says it left Phx at 3am and should be here today.

Sent from my LG V10
Old 11-10-2015, 03:44 PM   #24965
Cez★
C-E-Z★ bitch

Same. I should get mine by 8pm lol. Bitches. But it's out for delivery

Quote:

Unlimited Pedo Works
Old 11-10-2015, 04:15 PM   #24966
stonehenge

Yep, mines in town and out for delivery
Old 11-10-2015, 05:01 PM   #24967
Cez★
C-E-Z★ bitch

Gonna have to update ps4 when I get home tho lol

Quote:

Unlimited Pedo Works
Old 11-11-2015, 12:42 AM   #24968
stonehenge

got an email that F4 was delivered.

need home.

---------- Post added at 04:42 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:27 PM ----------

Video page
Full screen
Old 11-11-2015, 05:44 AM   #24969
Cez★
C-E-Z★ bitch

installing nao

---------- Post added at 09:40 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:10 PM ----------

game is pretty cool. looks nice. feels like skyrim too. so not much to learn

---------- Post added at 10:43 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:40 PM ----------

played for like 2 hours lol. pretty cool. didnt notice any glitches. ran smooth for me. dont get the whole workshop stuff, i understand weapon modding and that, but building other shit, idk what for. so far saved up a ton of rubber and steel

i like though. cant wait to get further into it

---------- Post added at 10:44 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:43 PM ----------

also i found doge

Quote:

Unlimited Pedo Works
Old 11-11-2015, 06:30 AM   #24970
stonehenge

Have dogemeet and cudzworth so far. Built a bed in the red rocket so I can nap. Built 5 beds and some water pumps for settlers.

Need to get used to it then wipe out a settlement and start from scratch.

Also modded some leather armor with pockets so I can carry more lol

Liking it so far. I let wifey create character so I'm a woman. Change of pace after Witcher lol

Sent from my LG V10
Old 11-11-2015, 06:40 AM   #24971
Cez★
C-E-Z★ bitch

dat robot, hope it no dies

i stopped just after reaching concord. havent met any settlers.

i hpoe i can fix up the truck stop nicely. do like the setup

Quote:

Unlimited Pedo Works
Old 11-11-2015, 09:46 PM   #24972
stonehenge

So far the truck stop is my favorite place. I need to scrap everything around it that I dislike and build more around/in it.

Sent from my LG V10
Old 11-11-2015, 11:08 PM   #24973
Cez★
C-E-Z★ bitch

Yeah I was thinking of making that my base of operations. Need codsworth tho

Quote:

Unlimited Pedo Works
Old 11-12-2015, 02:35 AM   #24974
Cez★
C-E-Z★ bitch

how do you hack the damn computers lol

Quote:

Unlimited Pedo Works
Old 11-12-2015, 03:22 AM   #24975
stonehenge

Lol you're trying to guess the password. So first you pick a random word from the choices. Lets say work is ANUS. Then it tells you "nope password aint ANUS but has one letter right" so you try PUSS. Then it says 2 right. So you know the last S and one other in PUSS are right. Then keep choosing words until you figure it out. If its like F3 then you can backout if toure unsure and almost out of turns and then try again.

Killed a raider doge to get dogmeat a bamf collar lol

Messed with power generators and power wires too. Is fun.

Sent from my LG V10

---------- Post added at 07:22 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:22 PM ----------

Btw if you fgts havent tried the pip boy app, do it! Its nice!

Sent from my LG V10