Go Back   All Offtopic Forums > Offtopic > Entertainment
Arcade Members List Today's Posts

Old 10-14-2010, 07:26 PM   #1326
Manbearpig
:van:

Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.
Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.

Tis like Episode 19 when you require acid
Manbearpig is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-14-2010, 07:29 PM   #1327
Cez★
C-E-Z★ bitch

El Emigrante Champion Kill Time in Your Office Champion Tobby: Crane Champion Zelda Champion
Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.
Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.

:roflcrossarms:

im on like ep 4.

gonna be slow while i write english paper

Quote:
I am the robber of my cradle. Candy is my body and teddy-bears are my blood. I have snatched over a thousand little girls. Unknown to police. Nor known to Chris Henson. Have withstood time to stalk many children. Yet those kids will never be enough. So as I pray--

Unlimited Pedo Works
Cez★ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-14-2010, 10:36 PM   #1328
VmaxEngage
melons :drool:

VmaxEngage will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOTVmaxEngage will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOTVmaxEngage will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOTVmaxEngage will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOT
VmaxEngage will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOTVmaxEngage will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOTVmaxEngage will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOTVmaxEngage will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOTVmaxEngage will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOTVmaxEngage will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOT

Lol yea ep 19 is a mindfuck if you dont pay attention

Old 10-14-2010, 10:39 PM   #1329
Cez★
C-E-Z★ bitch

El Emigrante Champion Kill Time in Your Office Champion Tobby: Crane Champion Zelda Champion

ill try to remember lol

Quote:
I am the robber of my cradle. Candy is my body and teddy-bears are my blood. I have snatched over a thousand little girls. Unknown to police. Nor known to Chris Henson. Have withstood time to stalk many children. Yet those kids will never be enough. So as I pray--

Unlimited Pedo Works
Old 10-15-2010, 05:59 AM   #1330
VmaxEngage

VmaxEngage will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOTVmaxEngage will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOTVmaxEngage will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOTVmaxEngage will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOT
VmaxEngage will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOTVmaxEngage will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOTVmaxEngage will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOTVmaxEngage will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOTVmaxEngage will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOTVmaxEngage will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOT

I dont think this download will ever finish :*(
Old 10-15-2010, 06:53 AM   #1331
Manbearpig

Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.
Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.

lol it took me a while
Old 10-15-2010, 04:06 PM   #1332
Cez★
C-E-Z★ bitch

the NGE manga kinda helps you understand the last two eps when shinji is being mind raped.

---------- Post added at 10:06 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:35 AM ----------

zomfg. VME bro you HAVE to read the nge manga. it has parts from the end of evangelion movie into it. they has it merged into the manga. and its bamf

Quote:

Unlimited Pedo Works
Old 10-15-2010, 07:07 PM   #1333
VmaxEngage

I gotta read the whole thing?

or just the last few vol?

:ahhh:
Old 10-15-2010, 07:13 PM   #1334
Manbearpig

Old 10-15-2010, 07:58 PM   #1335
Cez★
C-E-Z★ bitch

id read all of it
MBP do not read the rest of this post lol

cuz that angel that hacks Magi doesnt appear much. and around or after chap 50 or 60 the ending begins. but its pretty much the end of evangelion so far but just in manga form. tis BAMF fo sho brah. almost up to the most current chapter and shinji doesnt skeet in asukas hospital bed. she chokes dat foo

---------- Post added at 01:48 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:22 PM ----------

ffuuu. manga reader is only up to chap 84. hope theres a few more out

---------- Post added at 01:52 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:48 PM ----------

Quote:
In July 2009, it was moved to a new Shoten seinen magazine, Young Ace,[3] being published there until January's issue, when Sadamoto stopped writing the manga, putting the publication on hiatus in order to work on the latest Rebuild of Evangelion film, 3.0: Q Quickening

want either 3.0 or more manga NAOOOOOOOOOOO

---------- Post added at 01:58 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:52 PM ----------

Quote:
Evangelion: 3.0 Released Date- TBA
:megaffuuu:

Quote:

Unlimited Pedo Works
Old 10-16-2010, 12:42 AM   #1336
VmaxEngage

LoL no skeet skeet for Shinji? MF blue balls

Ill check it out sometime, manga reader is one of my mostly used apps now, lol i get so bored with no job
Old 10-16-2010, 12:49 AM   #1337
Manbearpig

Caaannt stoooop washiiiing 00

Watch DP any Vmax?
Old 10-16-2010, 01:08 AM   #1338
VmaxEngage

Not yet

Might Sunday, wont have nothing to do
Old 10-16-2010, 01:20 AM   #1339
Manbearpig

Tis too short

Should have made a continuation of some sort for it :\
Old 10-16-2010, 01:28 AM   #1340
Cez★
C-E-Z★ bitch

Quote:
Originally Posted by VmaxEngage View Post
LoL no skeet skeet for Shinji? MF blue balls

Ill check it out sometime, manga reader is one of my mostly used apps now, lol i get so bored with no job

Quote:

Unlimited Pedo Works
Old 10-16-2010, 01:31 AM   #1341
Manbearpig

Shinji is a fgt anyway
Old 10-16-2010, 01:55 AM   #1342
Cez★
C-E-Z★ bitch

theres like 2 eps dedicated to him moping around

Quote:

Unlimited Pedo Works
Old 10-16-2010, 02:10 AM   #1343
Manbearpig

Another intraweb friend of mine thats into anime told me he raged at how much of a pussy he was and stopped watching after 4 epis
Old 10-16-2010, 02:19 AM   #1344
Cez★
C-E-Z★ bitch

i raged hard too. but i think the mind rape that happens and shit makes it worth it

finish watching it mbp and let him know its gets bamf. you haz to understand that his spinelessness comes from him being treated like shit by his dad. its all in his head.

and well thats about all i can say cuz you can see that in the first few eps. but it gets explained in the anime near the end and in the manga.

Quote:

Unlimited Pedo Works
Old 10-16-2010, 03:50 AM   #1345
VmaxEngage

Def finish NGE

its a MUST
Old 10-16-2010, 05:36 AM   #1346
Manbearpig

Will after 00

---------- Post added at 10:34 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:57 PM ----------

Mega rofl @ the Trans-Am system

---------- Post added at 11:36 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:34 PM ----------

Ending of sadness

Did like the way it was finished off though

Mission Incomplete

Last edited by Manbearpig; 10-16-2010 at 06:04 AM.
Old 10-16-2010, 06:52 AM   #1347
Cez★
C-E-Z★ bitch

transam system is BAMF.

now watch S2

Quote:

Unlimited Pedo Works
Old 10-16-2010, 07:08 AM   #1348
Manbearpig

Already doooing et

DNFW new intro music
Old 10-16-2010, 07:22 AM   #1349
Cez★
C-E-Z★ bitch

yehh 2nd season intro isnt all that great. me no liked

Quote:

Unlimited Pedo Works
Old 10-16-2010, 07:43 AM   #1350
Manbearpig

Im on the one where they are rescuing allelujah

Megavideo is dicking me at the moment though