Bruce

Bruce may have a mustache.

Blah.... what now shaggy?
Bruce is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-2009, 04:54 AM   #27
Shaggy
In It To Win It...

Shaggy has disabled reputation

I talked to bombguy on gmfs and he doesn't want to come back here and post anymore? Not sure what you all did to him, but he will not be coming back

GMFS STATUS: NOT BANNED
Shaggy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-2009, 04:31 PM   #28
stonehenge
y u hovering on my shit for?

stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.
stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shaggy View Post
I talked to bombguy on gmfs and he doesn't want to come back here and post anymore? Not sure what you all did to him, but he will not be coming back
Its chance and his whoreness
stonehenge is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-2009, 09:26 PM   #29
Shaggy
In It To Win It...

Everyone has been a whore on AOT.

Old 04-10-2009, 12:43 AM   #30
Johnny Utah
AOT.com Hero

Johnny Utah may have a mustache.

Quote:
I said no such thing sir....I only had a problem with the repetitive posting between here and GMFS, and a certain member who got teh ban-hammer there but not here.

I will make more of an effort to visit!
Johnny Utah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-2009, 02:09 AM   #31
Shaggy
In It To Win It...

Thanks Johnny. I am glad I didn't have to do what you wanted me to do to get you back here. Thanks

Old 04-10-2009, 04:43 AM   #32
Vicious Pope

Space Invaders Champion Hangman Champion Sonic Champion UFO Breaker Champion Christmas Bounce Champion
Interface Escape Champion Spug Shock Champion Togy Ball Champion Wordz Champion
Vicious Pope needs to cut the shit.

Ohhhhhh, who got banned?
Vicious Pope is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-11-2009, 11:00 PM   #33
stonehenge

stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.
stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Johnny Utah View Post
I said no such thing sir....I only had a problem with the repetitive posting between here and GMFS, and a certain member who got teh ban-hammer there but not here.

I will make more of an effort to visit!
I think I knows who you mean, that douche.
Quote:
Thanks Johnny. I am glad I didn't have to do what you wanted me to do to get you back here. Thanks
sexitime
Old 04-12-2009, 01:22 AM   #34
Covah

Covah may have a mustache.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vicious Pope View Post
Ohhhhhh, who got banned?
Oh, I know who.
Old 04-14-2009, 03:40 AM   #35
Renegade Pope

Dunces And Dragons Champion Sports Bar Champion
Renegade Pope may have a mustache.

Me????
Old 04-15-2009, 06:38 PM   #36
stonehenge

nope, not u sry
Old 04-15-2009, 07:03 PM   #37
Bruce

Bruce may have a mustache.

then who?
Bruce is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-17-2009, 09:36 PM   #38
Renegade Pope

You??????
Old 04-17-2009, 09:44 PM   #39
theholycow
Bovinus Administratus

theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.
theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.

El Kabong

Bonus points if anyone finds a picture of the episode of The Critic...
Old 04-18-2009, 09:38 AM   #40
stonehenge

the critic was pure lawlz back in the day
Old 04-18-2009, 10:48 PM   #41
Renegade Pope

Da indeed