Go Back   All Offtopic Forums > Offtopic > Anything Goes
Arcade Members List Today's Posts

Old 01-07-2010, 12:52 PM   #151
chevyrado14
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

chevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theaterchevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theaterchevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theaterchevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theater
chevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theaterchevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theaterchevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theaterchevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theaterchevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theaterchevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theaterchevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theaterchevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theaterchevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theaterchevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theaterchevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theaterchevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theaterchevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theaterchevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theater

no prob juan
Old 01-07-2010, 03:17 PM   #152
JayBo
♪♫Boogie Woogie King♫♪

JayBo thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:JayBo thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:JayBo thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:JayBo thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:JayBo thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:JayBo thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:
JayBo thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:

Quote:
Originally Posted by chevyrado14 View Post
got up to level 10 or 11 tonight. im gettin better started finishing not last in free for all lol. im with you jaybo knifing is awesome.
Dude thats the best way to do it!
I havent figured yet, is there a perk to get you to knife faster? I can run up behind someone and press the knife button but before my dudes arm even moves they've knifed me first.
WTF?
Same goes for bringing up the sights on the firearm
Old 01-07-2010, 03:27 PM   #153
chevyrado14
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

chevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theaterchevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theaterchevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theaterchevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theater
chevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theaterchevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theaterchevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theaterchevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theaterchevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theaterchevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theaterchevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theaterchevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theaterchevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theaterchevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theaterchevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theaterchevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theaterchevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theaterchevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theater

idk but that annoys the crap outta me too. i have the one where you reach out further with the knife.
Old 01-07-2010, 03:56 PM   #154
JayBo
♪♫Boogie Woogie King♫♪

JayBo thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:JayBo thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:JayBo thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:JayBo thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:JayBo thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:JayBo thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:

I have that as well.
I'm still using my badass MP5K or whatever gun it is. I've unlocked some others, but I have the rapid fire addon unlocked for it so that bitch chunks lead.
Old 01-07-2010, 03:58 PM   #155
chevyrado14
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

i think im using either that one or the ump45 with a red dot scope
Old 01-07-2010, 04:03 PM   #156
JayBo
♪♫Boogie Woogie King♫♪

I was about to invite you to a free-for-all last night, but I was leaving the house right then..so I didnt.
Old 01-07-2010, 04:04 PM   #157
chevyrado14
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

yea when i logged on i seen u had just left a min before lol
Old 01-07-2010, 04:05 PM   #158
stonehenge
y u hovering on my shit for?

stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.
stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.

I'm using the M4 (red dot) and 12ga (OG) and my perks are... fast reload and more bullet damage
stonehenge is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2010, 04:29 PM   #159
JayBo
♪♫Boogie Woogie King♫♪

My perks on Custom 1 are Marathon, Increased Damage, and uh....shit. Whats the other one. Dammit! Um....Oh, the one where I knife ppl farther away
Old 01-07-2010, 04:33 PM   #160
chevyrado14
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

i dont remember mine lol o i think i have marathon
Old 01-07-2010, 04:37 PM   #161
JayBo
♪♫Boogie Woogie King♫♪

I like unlimited sprint. Bad thing is, you cant have marathon and sleight of hand at the same time
Old 01-08-2010, 02:10 AM   #162
Covah

Covah may have a mustache.

I just picked up Wolverine: Origins.
Old 01-08-2010, 02:47 PM   #163
stonehenge

stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.
stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.

My friend who is almost at pristige 2 usually uses marathon (which is leveled up to fuck) and another one that makes him faster but I don't remember which one it is... either way he fucks shit up, he almost always gets first blood because he can rush before anyone else lol
Old 01-08-2010, 03:12 PM   #164
chevyrado14
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

i always seem to be the first blood lol
Old 01-08-2010, 04:25 PM   #165
stonehenge

i dont think i got first blood the entire time we played
Old 01-08-2010, 04:47 PM   #166
JayBo
♪♫Boogie Woogie King♫♪

I've got 2 first bloods. I came in 2nd in a free for all last night! Got like 9 kills the last minute of the game
Old 01-08-2010, 05:02 PM   #167
chevyrado14
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

i never get first blood, first blood is always me everyone is always quicker than me lol
Old 01-08-2010, 05:05 PM   #168
JayBo
♪♫Boogie Woogie King♫♪

I have the unlimited sprint, lightweight so I'm pretty quick.
I just wish I could knife faster
Old 01-08-2010, 05:10 PM   #169
stonehenge

Quote:
Originally Posted by chevyrado14 View Post
i never get first blood, first blood is always me everyone is always quicker than me lol
ohhhh
Quote:
Originally Posted by JayBo View Post
I have the unlimited sprint, lightweight so I'm pretty quick.
I just wish I could knife faster
OHH! I remember the other perk my friend has. The one where you don't get hurt when you fall long distances. So he hauls ass and jumps down where others need to use steps so the other guys expect to meet up with the other team at a certain spot and before they can get there my friend is in their face with dual automatic glock pistols running rly fkn fast
Old 01-08-2010, 05:55 PM   #170
2005_Silverado
Gnex Owner

2005_Silverado says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.2005_Silverado says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.2005_Silverado says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.2005_Silverado says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.2005_Silverado says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.2005_Silverado says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.2005_Silverado says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.
2005_Silverado says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.2005_Silverado says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.2005_Silverado says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.2005_Silverado says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.2005_Silverado says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.2005_Silverado says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.2005_Silverado says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.2005_Silverado says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.2005_Silverado says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.2005_Silverado says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.2005_Silverado says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.2005_Silverado says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.

thats borderline cheating
Old 01-08-2010, 05:59 PM   #171
stonehenge

nah he earned those perks and after the first round or two they know to expect him

Plus he changes it up all the time. The other day he decided to be a sniper and after the map ended he heard the other team talking shit about him "fuckin camper sniper bitch" because he had like 20 kills and 10 deaths. So on the next map he rushed them every time and they stfu I think he said he was like 30/5 when he was rushing them.

---------- Post added at 09:59 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:58 AM ----------

Oh ya and when he went Prestige, it takes you back to level 1 so he lost everything. Now he is almost to Prestige 2 and he'll lose it all again. He is just really fuckin good at the game lol
Old 01-08-2010, 06:02 PM   #172
2005_Silverado
Gnex Owner

2005_Silverado says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.2005_Silverado says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.2005_Silverado says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.2005_Silverado says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.2005_Silverado says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.2005_Silverado says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.2005_Silverado says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.
2005_Silverado says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.2005_Silverado says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.2005_Silverado says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.2005_Silverado says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.2005_Silverado says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.2005_Silverado says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.2005_Silverado says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.2005_Silverado says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.2005_Silverado says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.2005_Silverado says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.2005_Silverado says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.2005_Silverado says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.

GD...he ever play the game before? I like it, but not that much
Old 01-08-2010, 06:05 PM   #173
stonehenge

You know how you haz hobbys like working on the truck or home improvement things or whatever? He works long hours 4 days a week so he has 3 day weekends and the only hobby he really has is gaming. Well he is also a BAMF artist, remember that "painting" of the joker from the dark knight that I posted a while back?

Anyway he has always been a gamer and is just REALLY good. He is even better on PC with a mouse/keyboard
Old 01-08-2010, 06:06 PM   #174
2005_Silverado
Gnex Owner

I wish I had time to play like that and wife no be like
Old 01-08-2010, 06:10 PM   #175
stonehenge

He has a BAMF monitor with HDMI that is next to where his wife watches TV so they just hang out. She watches TV while he plays. You know he plays a lot when his wife knows a lot about all the games.

Me and him were playing and I turned a corner and a guy killed me that was camping in a little corner crouched down. His wife was like "fuckin camper, what a pussy" my wife was like "wtf is a camper" so she explains it to her

---------- Post added at 10:10 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:09 AM ----------

My Friend: Dude did you beat MGS4 yet?
Me: Nah, I'm stuck towards the end, got annoyed and haven't tried it again LOL
Friends wife: Want me to tell you how it ends?