Go Back   All Offtopic Forums > Offtopic > Anything Goes
Arcade Members List Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 07-15-2015, 02:42 PM   #76
TATERNATER
potato tornado

TATERNATER can't stop reading wikipedia... FFUUUU
TATERNATER can't stop reading wikipedia... FFUUUUTATERNATER can't stop reading wikipedia... FFUUUUTATERNATER can't stop reading wikipedia... FFUUUUTATERNATER can't stop reading wikipedia... FFUUUUTATERNATER can't stop reading wikipedia... FFUUUU

I want it to say, bla bla black joke bla bla fuck cez
Old 07-15-2015, 02:46 PM   #77
Fatso

Fatso probably haz a DROID device
Fatso probably haz a DROID deviceFatso probably haz a DROID deviceFatso probably haz a DROID deviceFatso probably haz a DROID deviceFatso probably haz a DROID deviceFatso probably haz a DROID deviceFatso probably haz a DROID deviceFatso probably haz a DROID deviceFatso probably haz a DROID deviceFatso probably haz a DROID deviceFatso probably haz a DROID deviceFatso probably haz a DROID deviceFatso probably haz a DROID deviceFatso probably haz a DROID deviceFatso probably haz a DROID deviceFatso probably haz a DROID device

If you can wash an engine without breaking anything, you can install a k&n intake.
CV fgt
popo fgt
Cez fgt
nekkidness fgt
apple hating fgt
Fatso is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-15-2015, 03:41 PM   #78
pwtr02ss
dododododooooooo

pwtr02ss likes big butts and he cannot lie.pwtr02ss likes big butts and he cannot lie.pwtr02ss likes big butts and he cannot lie.pwtr02ss likes big butts and he cannot lie.pwtr02ss likes big butts and he cannot lie.

lol @ K&N install. Foo, all CAI are the SAME. You yank all the stock shit out and put new in....You have blek or mexicanic?
1974 C-10- Lowered 5/5, Bonspeed Billets, 08 LSX Swap, Full Frame Off Build

Quote:
Originally Posted by nekkidhillbilly View Post
i heard a guy say the only thing im trying to catch at some fishing tournament requires a a half a bottle of xanax as bait once
pwtr02ss is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-15-2015, 05:03 PM   #79
theholycow
Bovinus Administratus

theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.
theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fatso View Post
If you can wash an engine without breaking anything, you can install a k&n intake.
Old 07-15-2015, 08:40 PM   #80
BillyJeanKing
Sneakers O'Toole

Snake 3 Champion
BillyJeanKing says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.BillyJeanKing says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.BillyJeanKing says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.
BillyJeanKing says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.BillyJeanKing says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.BillyJeanKing says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.BillyJeanKing says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.BillyJeanKing says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.BillyJeanKing says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.BillyJeanKing says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.BillyJeanKing says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.BillyJeanKing says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.BillyJeanKing says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.BillyJeanKing says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.

Quote:
Originally Posted by stonehenge View Post
Kork prob has assistant who reads/writes all posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by TATERNATER View Post
I want it to say, bla bla black joke bla bla fuck cez
this.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fatso View Post

Quote:
Originally Posted by pwtr02ss View Post
lol @ K&N install. Foo, all CAI are the SAME. You yank all the stock shit out and put new in....You have blek or mexicanic?
whitechanic
BillyJeanKing is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-16-2015, 01:27 PM   #81
pwtr02ss
dododododooooooo

pwtr02ss likes big butts and he cannot lie.pwtr02ss likes big butts and he cannot lie.pwtr02ss likes big butts and he cannot lie.pwtr02ss likes big butts and he cannot lie.pwtr02ss likes big butts and he cannot lie.

Thats the problem. Should've traded rock for install. Would've been cheaper and got done twice as fast.

Quote:
i heard a guy say the only thing im trying to catch at some fishing tournament requires a a half a bottle of xanax as bait once
Old 07-17-2015, 11:19 PM   #82
BillyJeanKing
Sneakers O'Toole

Snake 3 Champion
BillyJeanKing says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.BillyJeanKing says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.BillyJeanKing says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.
BillyJeanKing says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.BillyJeanKing says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.BillyJeanKing says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.BillyJeanKing says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.BillyJeanKing says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.BillyJeanKing says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.BillyJeanKing says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.BillyJeanKing says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.BillyJeanKing says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.BillyJeanKing says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.BillyJeanKing says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.

Old 07-18-2015, 01:37 AM   #83
BillyJeanKing
Sneakers O'Toole

Snake 3 Champion

Finally pulled the trigger on a set of rims for KCV. Went with 17 inch Bullitt wheels.

Bought them on ebay from new take-off auto. They sell mostly mustang stuff. They have an actual website too...http://newtakeoff.com/

Bought them last friday for $300. Would you believe they marked them down a few days later to $240. That's just outrageously cheap. If you've been hesitating about getting some rims NOW is the time to jump on them. They have quite a few sets in stock.

I also had to buy spacers or else the wheels would have set in too far. I used 2inch spacers on the back and 1.5 inch spacers on the front. Bought those on ebay too. Here they are:

Front:
http://www.ebay.com/itm/2-1-5-Ford-5...item3aaa0d225d

Back:
http://www.ebay.com/itm/2pcs-FORD-Ra...item3a9d1de7fd

The spacers arrived yesterday and the wheels came in today. Both sellers are super fast with the shipping.

I got home today and saw two big boxes in front of my house

Not even 10 minutes went by and I had already stuffed the boxes in my trunk and headed to the tire shop.

I had already scoped out a few good shops around me and settled on this one:

http://www.a1tiresandmore.com/

They let you pick out your own tires.

I went in and let the guys know I had wheels and spacers and just needed tires. The guy took me in the back and showed me to the section I wanted. I already knew I wanted a set of 235/55/17's based on browsing crownvic.net and a few other sites. That combo seems to be the favorite among CV drivers with bullitts. Anyway, the guy asks me if they need to match or not. I was liek just need four tires. We picked out four mismatched tires with decent tread left on them. They ranged in price from $35 to $60. I then explained to the guys about the spacers and how I wanted the 2inchers in the back and the 1.5 inchers in the front.

I sat in the waiting room and about 10 minutes later the guy says they may have found a matching set of michelin tires

I went and looked at them and they were in great shape. No dryness, very MOIST, and lots of tread left. I was liek fuck yeah gimme those. The guy gave em to me for 40 bucks each.

They got the wheels, spacers, and tires all mounted up in under an hour. I drove home and noticed the front right tire was flat

I drove back(stopped halfway there and pumped the tire up) and they gave me another good michelin and I was on my way again.

Without any further adieu, I present KCV wit dat new stang wheels.

I love how much wider the tires are than the factory 225's. Its only slightly more but they damn sure look wide as fuck.

http://imgur.com/a/pyPMX

Last edited by BillyJeanKing; 08-04-2015 at 03:56 AM.
Old 07-18-2015, 02:03 AM   #84
stonehenge
y u hovering on my shit for?

stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.
stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.

A good looking mod dfw bullits although kdnw spacers.

Quote:
Originally Posted by KOURKE View Post
I had already stuffed the boxes in my truck
You have a truck?? Move flaps to truck IMO
stonehenge is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-18-2015, 02:10 AM   #85
BillyJeanKing
Sneakers O'Toole

Snake 3 Champion

spacers be fine

FIDIL

instructions said to recheck after 25 miles so i'm going back to have them re-torqued or whatever
Old 07-18-2015, 02:38 AM   #86
Cez★
C-E-Z★ bitch

El Emigrante Champion Kill Time in Your Office Champion Tobby: Crane Champion Zelda Champion
Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.
Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.

Quote:
I am the robber of my cradle. Candy is my body and teddy-bears are my blood. I have snatched over a thousand little girls. Unknown to police. Nor known to Chris Henson. Have withstood time to stalk many children. Yet those kids will never be enough. So as I pray--

Unlimited Pedo Works
Cez★ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-18-2015, 04:22 AM   #87
stonehenge

stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.
stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.

Yeah spacers are alright, I just don't trust myself to remember to check them regularly.
Old 07-18-2015, 04:55 AM   #88
Cez★
C-E-Z★ bitch

El Emigrante Champion Kill Time in Your Office Champion Tobby: Crane Champion Zelda Champion

barely check tires

Quote:
I am the robber of my cradle. Candy is my body and teddy-bears are my blood. I have snatched over a thousand little girls. Unknown to police. Nor known to Chris Henson. Have withstood time to stalk many children. Yet those kids will never be enough. So as I pray--

Unlimited Pedo Works
Cez★ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-18-2015, 01:14 PM   #89
theholycow
Bovinus Administratus

theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.
theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.

Would rather buy wheels with correct offset than use spacers, but I would probably use spacers if I had them and a set of wheels that need them...and I'd be nervous and embarrassed about it.

You gotta start watching Craigslist now to keep up with tires if you're gonna drive on used tires cow-style, especially in a size like that. If you're diligent and you jump on deals quickly when they come up instead of when you need them, you'll get better tires for less and store them until you need them.
Old 07-18-2015, 07:34 PM   #90
stonehenge

Rick's shed be like

http://rayantire.com/wp-content/uplo...3/DSC01510.jpg
Old 07-18-2015, 09:42 PM   #91
BillyJeanKing
Sneakers O'Toole

Snake 3 Champion

thanks foos

wun, dat picture you posted looks just liek teh shawp I went to

the tires they hooked me up with are immaculate

they really look like they came off somebodies new car who immediately got aftermarket wheels and tires

---------- Post added at 04:42 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:42 PM ----------

put my factory rims on ebay just now...http://www.ebay.com/itm/Ford-Crown-V...1f237b&vxp=mtr

put one of the K&N stickers on my front windshield. The cold air intake really smoothed out the way the car rides. A guy on youtube said it best..."They're big cars. They kinda got asthma. Give em a fuckin puffer. Help em breathe better"

Last edited by BillyJeanKing; 07-18-2015 at 09:46 PM.
Old 07-19-2015, 12:48 AM   #92
theholycow
Bovinus Administratus

Quote:
Shit's real, yo. You came on my property to take a photo and didn't even fucking have a beer with me?
Old 07-19-2015, 12:51 AM   #93
stonehenge

Check your tires for the DOT stamp if you want to know how old they are. Should be last 4 digits. First two are week of the year, last two are the year.

So these were made in the 35th week of 2007:

---------- Post added at 04:51 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:50 PM ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by theholycow View Post
Shit's real, yo. You came on my property to take a photo and didn't even fucking have a beer with me?
Was in a hurry, will knock next time
Old 07-19-2015, 11:40 AM   #94
BillyJeanKing
Sneakers O'Toole

Snake 3 Champion

what you fools think about using 20w-50 oil in older cars with high mileage

A lot of people say use it in older engines

my car has a little over 221K miles and my mechanic guy says the same thing

---------- Post added at 06:40 AM ---------- Previous post was at 05:49 AM ----------

Quote:
Check your tires for the DOT stamp if you want to know how old they are. Should be last 4 digits. First two are week of the year, last two are the year.

So these were made in the 35th week of 2007:
wun, one says 09 and the others say ENXX

Old 07-19-2015, 01:17 PM   #95
theholycow
Bovinus Administratus

Quote:
Originally Posted by KOURKE View Post
what you fools think about using 20w-50 oil in older cars with high mileage

A lot of people say use it in older engines

my car has a little over 221K miles and my mechanic guy says the same thing

I did that on my Caddy when I was 17. It probably didn't harm anything but it sure didn't help anything. It may have contributed to overheating.

Going to higher viscosity oil will make it more difficult for oil to reach its destinations. There are places it needs to be and you want to be sure that as much gets to those places as the design calls for. Once it's there, it needs the viscosity that the design calls for, no less. If not enough oil gets there then protection is reduced. If oil gets there and is the wrong viscosity, protection is reduced.

Didn't you just put in a CAI because you think it will increase performance? What do you think will happen as your engine chugs through thicker oil? Realistically it won't make any more difference than a CAI does, but using the same logic as a CAI it will bog down performance and fuel economy.

You probably should be using 5W30.

If it ain't broke, don't fix it.

If you're itching to switch oil because of your odometer, switch to a High Mileage oil. They have slightly increased viscosity, still within the range of whatever rating they have. They have seal conditioners that help make sure seals don't dry out or rot. They have increased additive packages compared to regular oil.

---------- Post added at 08:17 AM ---------- Previous post was at 08:11 AM ----------

Oh, and when you have thoroughly solid, unrotted, perfect condition tires that have aged too long and will magically be unsafe even though the rubber is still in perfect condition, please send to me for proper disposal. Every tire failure I've had has been due to a combination of visible rot and underinflation.
Old 07-19-2015, 06:06 PM   #96
stonehenge

Quote:
Oh, and when you have thoroughly solid, unrotted, perfect condition tires that have aged too long and will magically be unsafe even though the rubber is still in perfect condition, please send to me for proper disposal. Every tire failure I've had has been due to a combination of visible rot and underinflation.
Idk, I had two Kumhos blow up on me while using my dads duallie. Fuckers looked brand new. No cracking, aired up perfectly, still had rubber nipples on some parts, etc. After the first one blew we WTF and made sure all the rest were uncracked and aired up. Yet, looked good, maybe I ran something over. Next week the next one blew.

I think my dad actually lost one or two others before he decided to replace them all.

Only thing we could think of was the age. Or maybe a bad batch from Kumho, Firestone style.
Old 07-20-2015, 02:49 PM   #97
theholycow
Bovinus Administratus

How old were they?

On a dually I'd say if one blows up, the other one likely loses a few hitpoints as collateral damage...it had a fucking tire explode next to it, then it had to carry twice its load at least until you get to the side of the road.
Old 07-20-2015, 03:21 PM   #98
pwtr02ss
dododododooooooo

As an engine wears, it does need a little thicker oil, IMO. I run 10w40 in my s10 with a quart of Lucas.

Quote:
Old 07-20-2015, 04:22 PM   #99
stonehenge

Quote:
How old were they?

On a dually I'd say if one blows up, the other one likely loses a few hitpoints as collateral damage...it had a fucking tire explode next to it, then it had to carry twice its load at least until you get to the side of the road.
the two that blew for me were both on the front

I think when a rear or two blew for my dad when the dually wasn't even loaded, he was like FTS.
Old 07-20-2015, 04:48 PM   #100
theholycow
Bovinus Administratus

Front tires on a working dually are very abused. Are you sure the pressure specification was enough? If the truck had been upfitted or even just used heavily it probably was necessary to use higher pressure than factory spec.