Go Back   All Offtopic Forums > Offtopic > Entertainment
Arcade Members List Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 03-12-2011, 08:59 PM   #1
BillyJeanKing
Sneakers O'Toole

Snake 3 Champion
BillyJeanKing says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.BillyJeanKing says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.BillyJeanKing says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.
BillyJeanKing says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.BillyJeanKing says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.BillyJeanKing says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.BillyJeanKing says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.BillyJeanKing says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.BillyJeanKing says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.BillyJeanKing says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.BillyJeanKing says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.BillyJeanKing says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.BillyJeanKing says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.BillyJeanKing says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.
Dat Ass Hangover 2

Video page
Full screen
BillyJeanKing is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2011, 09:06 PM   #2
Cez★
C-E-Z★ bitch

El Emigrante Champion Kill Time in Your Office Champion Tobby: Crane Champion Zelda Champion
Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.
Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.

fts woulda been better with mel gibson

Quote:
I am the robber of my cradle. Candy is my body and teddy-bears are my blood. I have snatched over a thousand little girls. Unknown to police. Nor known to Chris Henson. Have withstood time to stalk many children. Yet those kids will never be enough. So as I pray--

Unlimited Pedo Works
Cez★ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-13-2011, 11:31 PM   #3
black06
Resident Misanthrope

black06 wears white suits to bonfiresblack06 wears white suits to bonfiresblack06 wears white suits to bonfiresblack06 wears white suits to bonfiresblack06 wears white suits to bonfires
black06 wears white suits to bonfiresblack06 wears white suits to bonfiresblack06 wears white suits to bonfiresblack06 wears white suits to bonfiresblack06 wears white suits to bonfiresblack06 wears white suits to bonfiresblack06 wears white suits to bonfiresblack06 wears white suits to bonfiresblack06 wears white suits to bonfiresblack06 wears white suits to bonfires

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cez^_^ View Post
fts woulda been better with mel gibson

you can blame Zach Galikfgt for that
black06 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2011, 09:43 PM   #4
race2c
Garage Status

race2c can perform some srs rep rapes imorace2c can perform some srs rep rapes imorace2c can perform some srs rep rapes imorace2c can perform some srs rep rapes imorace2c can perform some srs rep rapes imorace2c can perform some srs rep rapes imo
race2c can perform some srs rep rapes imorace2c can perform some srs rep rapes imorace2c can perform some srs rep rapes imorace2c can perform some srs rep rapes imorace2c can perform some srs rep rapes imorace2c can perform some srs rep rapes imorace2c can perform some srs rep rapes imorace2c can perform some srs rep rapes imorace2c can perform some srs rep rapes imorace2c can perform some srs rep rapes imorace2c can perform some srs rep rapes imorace2c can perform some srs rep rapes imorace2c can perform some srs rep rapes imorace2c can perform some srs rep rapes imorace2c can perform some srs rep rapes imorace2c can perform some srs rep rapes imorace2c can perform some srs rep rapes imorace2c can perform some srs rep rapes imo

its gonna be hard to be beat the original hangover.

CAM
king of wafflers
foo is deep
guarantee expert
opinion hoar
race2c is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-13-2011, 12:47 AM   #5
stonehenge
y u hovering on my shit for?

stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.
stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.
Default Re: Hangover 2

If it had come out the year after the hangover, I'd expect trash. Hopefully since its been a couple years they've had the time to make it jesty.
stonehenge is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-13-2011, 11:51 PM   #6
Cez★
C-E-Z★ bitch

El Emigrante Champion Kill Time in Your Office Champion Tobby: Crane Champion Zelda Champion

yehh i read. ol bish ass fgt

Quote:
I am the robber of my cradle. Candy is my body and teddy-bears are my blood. I have snatched over a thousand little girls. Unknown to police. Nor known to Chris Henson. Have withstood time to stalk many children. Yet those kids will never be enough. So as I pray--

Unlimited Pedo Works
Old 03-14-2011, 08:21 PM   #7
Manbearpig
:van:

Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.
Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.

want to see
Manbearpig is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-12-2011, 03:52 AM   #8
black06
Resident Misanthrope

black06 wears white suits to bonfiresblack06 wears white suits to bonfiresblack06 wears white suits to bonfiresblack06 wears white suits to bonfiresblack06 wears white suits to bonfires
black06 wears white suits to bonfiresblack06 wears white suits to bonfiresblack06 wears white suits to bonfiresblack06 wears white suits to bonfiresblack06 wears white suits to bonfiresblack06 wears white suits to bonfiresblack06 wears white suits to bonfiresblack06 wears white suits to bonfiresblack06 wears white suits to bonfiresblack06 wears white suits to bonfires

Liam Neeson's cameo just got axed ......this movie is gonna suck
black06 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-12-2011, 04:02 AM   #9
Cez★
C-E-Z★ bitch

Quote:

Unlimited Pedo Works
Old 04-15-2011, 05:21 AM   #10
Andrew
ಠ_ಠ

Dogfight Champion Starship Shooter Champion Soap Bubble Champion Spanish 21 Champion Spank The Gimp Champion
Spank The Monkey Champion Sloyd Champion Snake 3D Champion Soccer Shootout Champion Spank The Booty Champion
SpongeBobs Bumper Subs Champion Weetabix Games:Cycling Champion Weetabix Games:Swimming Champion Tube Race Champion Surfs Up Champion
Whack-A-Frittah Champion Wak The Sak Champion Ya-Dancer !! Champion Star Wars 2 Champion TennisGuru Champion
Andrew is jealous cuz Mike don't haz dreams about him :(Andrew is jealous cuz Mike don't haz dreams about him :(Andrew is jealous cuz Mike don't haz dreams about him :(Andrew is jealous cuz Mike don't haz dreams about him :(Andrew is jealous cuz Mike don't haz dreams about him :(
Andrew is jealous cuz Mike don't haz dreams about him :(Andrew is jealous cuz Mike don't haz dreams about him :(Andrew is jealous cuz Mike don't haz dreams about him :(Andrew is jealous cuz Mike don't haz dreams about him :(Andrew is jealous cuz Mike don't haz dreams about him :(Andrew is jealous cuz Mike don't haz dreams about him :(Andrew is jealous cuz Mike don't haz dreams about him :(Andrew is jealous cuz Mike don't haz dreams about him :(Andrew is jealous cuz Mike don't haz dreams about him :(Andrew is jealous cuz Mike don't haz dreams about him :(Andrew is jealous cuz Mike don't haz dreams about him :(

Was going to see it just for Liams...

moovee can go DIAF for all I care now. Didnt even really like first one...
Old 05-03-2011, 10:24 AM   #11
Merlyn007

Tournaments Won: 1

really waiting to watch this movie !
Old 09-22-2011, 11:41 AM   #12
blake28

blake28 has like no rep wtf poor bastard

Hangover 2 is fantastic comedy story...
blake28 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-22-2011, 12:22 PM   #13
BillyJeanKing
Sneakers O'Toole

Snake 3 Champion
BillyJeanKing says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.BillyJeanKing says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.BillyJeanKing says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.
BillyJeanKing says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.BillyJeanKing says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.BillyJeanKing says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.BillyJeanKing says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.BillyJeanKing says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.BillyJeanKing says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.BillyJeanKing says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.BillyJeanKing says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.BillyJeanKing says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.BillyJeanKing says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.BillyJeanKing says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.

BillyJeanKing is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-22-2011, 01:56 PM   #14
stonehenge
y u hovering on my shit for?

stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.
stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.

stonehenge is offline   Reply With Quote