Go Back   All Offtopic Forums > Offtopic > Anything Goes
Arcade Members List Today's Posts

Old 05-12-2010, 03:01 PM   #651
stonehenge
y u hovering on my shit for?

stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.
stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.

They've always looked good to me but for some reason I've never played any of them.
stonehenge is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-12-2010, 11:11 PM   #652
Chevrolet Fanatic
Life & Hometown

Chevrolet Fanatic secretly wants Ewok's wife's parrot.Chevrolet Fanatic secretly wants Ewok's wife's parrot.Chevrolet Fanatic secretly wants Ewok's wife's parrot.Chevrolet Fanatic secretly wants Ewok's wife's parrot.
Chevrolet Fanatic secretly wants Ewok's wife's parrot.Chevrolet Fanatic secretly wants Ewok's wife's parrot.Chevrolet Fanatic secretly wants Ewok's wife's parrot.Chevrolet Fanatic secretly wants Ewok's wife's parrot.Chevrolet Fanatic secretly wants Ewok's wife's parrot.

I love them, the platforming is always great.

Fuck PSN Trophies and Fuck Sony
New PSN because I got fucked over: CyberpunkGod
Chevrolet Fanatic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-12-2010, 11:26 PM   #653
stonehenge

stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.
stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.

Waiting for the 18th damnit
Old 05-12-2010, 11:59 PM   #654
Chevrolet Fanatic
Life & Hometown

Chevrolet Fanatic secretly wants Ewok's wife's parrot.Chevrolet Fanatic secretly wants Ewok's wife's parrot.Chevrolet Fanatic secretly wants Ewok's wife's parrot.Chevrolet Fanatic secretly wants Ewok's wife's parrot.
Chevrolet Fanatic secretly wants Ewok's wife's parrot.Chevrolet Fanatic secretly wants Ewok's wife's parrot.Chevrolet Fanatic secretly wants Ewok's wife's parrot.Chevrolet Fanatic secretly wants Ewok's wife's parrot.Chevrolet Fanatic secretly wants Ewok's wife's parrot.

New info on the next Assassins Creed game.

Quote:
First details of Assassin’s Creed Brotherhood & boxart unveiled

Ezio becomes Master Assassin, takes on Rome.

Ubisoft lifted the mask off Assassin’s Creed Brotherhood. The title serves as the sequel to last year’s successful Assassin’s Creed 2. The game features the same protagonist (Ezio) and this time around he will fight against the powerful Templar Order as a legendary Master Assassin and must struggle his way to Rome, which serves as the capital for the enemy and strike them a death blow. As a Master Assassin, Ezio must guide the entire Brotherhood under his leadership as it will require a combined effort to topple the tyrannic Order of the Templars.

Brotherhood will, for the first time in the franchise’s history feature an Multiplayer component aswell. It will allow players to play as the Templars and train them in the art of assassination to get rid of the Assassins forever. They can choose from a bevy of unique characters, each possessing their own unique skills and weapons to compete against others from the world over.

An exclusive first look at Assassin’s Creed Brotherhood is featured in the July issues of PSM3 and Official Xbox 360 magazine, available in the UK on June 3 and June 10 2010 respectively.

Assassin’s Creed Brotherhood is being developed by Ubisoft Montreal in collaboration with other Ubisoft studios for the PS3, Xbox360 and PC. The game is scheduled to hits stores in late 2010

Old 05-13-2010, 12:00 AM   #655
stonehenge

I still haven't opened ACII. I haz it but haven't beat ACI yet so haven't started on II lol
Old 05-13-2010, 12:02 AM   #656
Chevrolet Fanatic
Life & Hometown

Red Dead Redemption's Map Leaked

---------- Post added at 07:01 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:01 PM ----------

figured you would like to see that haha

---------- Post added at 07:02 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:01 PM ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by Juan! View Post
I still haven't opened ACII. I haz it but haven't beat ACI yet so haven't started on II lol
I loved the first, but II is epic, it builds so much on the first.

Old 05-13-2010, 12:06 AM   #657
stonehenge

I just skeeted a little. RDR Map pr0n
Old 05-13-2010, 06:50 AM   #658
Chevrolet Fanatic
Life & Hometown

They put something else up, with screenshots, just a portion of the map.

Old 05-13-2010, 01:38 PM   #659
chevyrado14
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

chevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theaterchevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theaterchevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theaterchevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theater
chevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theaterchevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theaterchevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theaterchevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theaterchevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theaterchevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theaterchevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theaterchevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theaterchevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theaterchevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theaterchevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theaterchevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theaterchevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theaterchevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theater

awesome cant wait!
Old 05-15-2010, 05:28 AM   #660
Chevrolet Fanatic
Life & Hometown

New Info:

Quote:
Call of Duty: Black Ops - details overload

Vehicles, weapons and story facts have appeared. And here they are

Words: David Houghton, GamesRadar UK

We told you yesterday that a big Call of Duty: Black Ops reveal was due later this month, via our UK sister magazines Official PlayStation and Official Xbox. Well details have come through a bit sooner than that, through a series of reports by USA today.

Visiting CoD studio Treyarch, USA Today has been demoed certain parts of Cold War-set game, and revealed some pretty exciting factoids. We've collated all the most exciting and important ones for you, and created a great big list of Everything You Need To Know.

* Four-player co-op is confirmed.
* You'll play at least two characters in multiple international conflicts.
* American and Russian black operatives have been consulted. Given the above points, we reckon that means you might play on both sides of the conflict
* Exact setting dates haven't been revealed, but the game will play out over a long period of history.
* As black ops teams were privy to superior intelligence and had free access to any equipmenent they wanted, weapons and ammo will be more varied this time around. A military crossbow has been confirmed so far, but it's not just for sniping. CoD:BO (unfortunately aromatic acronym) allows on-the-fly ammo changes for some of its weapons, so the bow can also be fitted out with exploding arrows.
* There's also an AUG assault rifle that will take multiple attachments.

* The SR-71 Blackbird is the new AC-130. During one level, the recon plane is used to observe terrain from above, with the player directing the squad below with a pointer in order to help them avoid enemy Russian convoys. Immediately after this, you'll take control of the squad on the ground.
* Treyarch head Mark Lamia has said that the game is 'epic in scope', being focused around a story that 'has meaning and character and will be multi-threaded'. Perhaps more of an indication that Treyarch will be giving the Cold War an ambiguous, mutli-sided treatment?
* CoD: BO is using the same full-actor motion-capture technology as Avatar. That means that not just gestures, but whole performances are captured, right down to facial expressions and line delivery. Expect some serious emoting this time around.
* It looks like Treyarch is following Modern Warfare's lead in terms of big action movie set-pieces. Cliff-diving and rappelling through windows are already in.

May 11, 2010
Quote:
Red Dead Redemption PS3 lands exclusive content
May 14, 11:24 AMVideo Game ExaminerMatt Furtado

Gamers are getting eager to play the upcoming Red Dead title and it looks like the PS3 version just landed a couple exclusive pieces of game content that may make multiplatform owners pick the PS3 version over the Xbox 360.

Very similar to Batman: Arkham Asylum, which had the exclusive feature of playing as the Joker, Red Dead Redemption will also feature some exclusive to hopefully sway the consumers mind towards the PS3 version. It did work with Batman and the title ended up outselling the Xbox 360 likely due to that reason. The exclusive content will be Solomon's Folly Gang Hideout and Walton Gang Outfit -- according to the retail box. The content is included for free and packed in the game's casing.

(Special thanks to Jack_burt0n for the tip.)
Quote:
Exclusive New Red Dead Redemption Screens: Wildlife & Hunting

Posted 10 hours, 24 minutes ago | Author: R* Q | Filed Under: Games

The vast world of Red Dead Redemption is populated by a complex ecosystem of over thirty different species of animal, ranging from farm livestock to domestic pets to deadly predators.

Check out some brand new screens of Wildlife & Hunting in Red Dead Redemption, and be sure to check back later today for an update to the Features section of the Red Dead Redemption official site for more information and exclusive screens - including HD versions of the ones shown below.

A crow surveys the area near Manzanita Post.

Chasing an elk on horseback.

A pack of wolves traveling across the frontier.

Marston sneaking up on a chicken with his hunting knife at Rathskeller Fork.
---------- Post added at 12:28 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:26 AM ----------

Oh, and BTW, Bulletstorm looks fun as fuck. They finally released a video on it today.

Video page
Full screen

Old 05-15-2010, 05:45 AM   #661
Cez★
C-E-Z★ bitch

El Emigrante Champion Kill Time in Your Office Champion Tobby: Crane Champion Zelda Champion
Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.
Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.

i suck at mw2 on ps3

Quote:
I am the robber of my cradle. Candy is my body and teddy-bears are my blood. I have snatched over a thousand little girls. Unknown to police. Nor known to Chris Henson. Have withstood time to stalk many children. Yet those kids will never be enough. So as I pray--

Unlimited Pedo Works
Cez★ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-15-2010, 06:48 AM   #662
stonehenge

Default Re: PS3 Games?

You play with eddahz?
Old 05-15-2010, 06:50 AM   #663
Cez★
C-E-Z★ bitch

El Emigrante Champion Kill Time in Your Office Champion Tobby: Crane Champion Zelda Champion

jah

Quote:
I am the robber of my cradle. Candy is my body and teddy-bears are my blood. I have snatched over a thousand little girls. Unknown to police. Nor known to Chris Henson. Have withstood time to stalk many children. Yet those kids will never be enough. So as I pray--

Unlimited Pedo Works
Old 05-15-2010, 09:42 PM   #664
Chevrolet Fanatic
Life & Hometown

So much WIN, so much.

http://www.rockstargames.com/reddead...lifeandhunting

Old 05-16-2010, 02:44 AM   #665
stonehenge

Ejakyool8: i just did it
Old 05-16-2010, 03:39 AM   #666
Chance

Air Hockey Champion slingo Champion Stack Up Champion
Tournaments Won: 1

Chance has the highest rep title :kittahstare:Chance has the highest rep title :kittahstare:Chance has the highest rep title :kittahstare:Chance has the highest rep title :kittahstare:
Chance has the highest rep title :kittahstare:Chance has the highest rep title :kittahstare:Chance has the highest rep title :kittahstare:Chance has the highest rep title :kittahstare:Chance has the highest rep title :kittahstare:Chance has the highest rep title :kittahstare:

RDR looks sweet.

I miss my ps3 now.
Chance is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-16-2010, 09:30 AM   #667
stonehenge

Finally watched the Bulletstorm video. Looks interesting. Not sure how much I want yet tho. Looks fun but like the kinda thing that would get boring quick. If they do some nice level design and story then it could be great though. Will keep an eye on that one.

I finally beat Bioshock 2 earlier lol and only have 50% trophies

Found this: http://www.gamestop.com/gs/specialty/tradeins/save40/

Called GameStop and they said even tho I already paid in full for RDR, if I trade in 2 games I'll get $40 cash back So might do it, but I hate giving up games, I always feel like I'm gonna want to play them again after I get rid of them.

Oh and this shot made me jest:

Can't wait to hunt sheekins.
Old 05-16-2010, 11:26 PM   #668
Chevrolet Fanatic
Life & Hometown

I beat Bioshock 2 on Friday finally also, it was an awesome game, got the good ending and then looked the others up on youtube to see them. I got 69% of the trophies on my 1st play through. I'm such a hoar.

Old 05-17-2010, 01:11 AM   #669
stonehenge

I also got the good ending (rescues all little sisters and escaped on the ship at the end)
Old 05-17-2010, 02:07 AM   #670
Chevrolet Fanatic
Life & Hometown

Fuckin' sucks that you die regardless though.

Old 05-17-2010, 02:39 AM   #671
stonehenge

Yeah I was like "awwww fuck that"

2 more days
Old 05-17-2010, 04:59 AM   #672
Chevrolet Fanatic
Life & Hometown

My brother said Gamestop called and was having a midnight release tomorrow night, probably won't go though haha.

Old 05-17-2010, 03:00 PM   #673
stonehenge

Yeah they called me on Thurs or Fri to let me know. I don't think I'll go either, fuck that shit I got work in the morning lol. However I will be stopping there on my way home from work tomorrow.
Old 05-17-2010, 07:03 PM   #674
Cez★
C-E-Z★ bitch

played some mw2 with eddah friday. i suck pero eddah cheated popped him in the head a few times though

Quote:

Unlimited Pedo Works
Old 05-17-2010, 07:10 PM   #675
chevyrado14
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

chevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theaterchevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theaterchevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theaterchevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theater
chevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theaterchevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theaterchevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theaterchevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theaterchevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theaterchevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theaterchevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theaterchevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theaterchevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theaterchevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theaterchevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theaterchevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theaterchevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theaterchevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theater

just paid off my rdr pre order. my game stop didnt know about the soundtrack