Go Back   All Offtopic Forums > Offtopic > Anything Goes
Arcade Members List Today's Posts

Old 11-15-2010, 04:00 AM   #5076
VmaxEngage
melons :drool:

VmaxEngage will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOTVmaxEngage will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOTVmaxEngage will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOTVmaxEngage will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOT
VmaxEngage will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOTVmaxEngage will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOTVmaxEngage will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOTVmaxEngage will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOTVmaxEngage will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOTVmaxEngage will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOT

how do you get drocap not to have that popup when you take a shot?
Old 11-15-2010, 04:06 AM   #5077
stonehenge
y u hovering on my shit for?

stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.
stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.

The popup never opens correctly for me, I just clear it and open it in the gallery/photobucket
stonehenge is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2010, 04:32 AM   #5078
MikeH
waffler

MikeH says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.MikeH says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.MikeH says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.MikeH says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.MikeH says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.MikeH says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.MikeH says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.
MikeH says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.MikeH says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.MikeH says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.MikeH says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.MikeH says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.MikeH says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.MikeH says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.
Default Re: Android Thread

Which pop-up? The one for superuser? I use shootme now, seems like it works better on the X.
MikeH is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2010, 07:09 AM   #5079
stonehenge

stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.
stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.

I've used both, both work well imo. I thought he meant the notification. If its the superuser popup then you disable notifications in the Superuser app.
Old 11-15-2010, 08:20 AM   #5080
VmaxEngage

VmaxEngage will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOTVmaxEngage will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOTVmaxEngage will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOTVmaxEngage will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOT
VmaxEngage will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOTVmaxEngage will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOTVmaxEngage will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOTVmaxEngage will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOTVmaxEngage will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOTVmaxEngage will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOT

oh ok so just disable popups in superuser, awesome thanks.
Old 11-15-2010, 08:28 AM   #5081
MikeH
waffler

Shootme seemed like it was capturing better quality shots to me.

---------- Post added at 12:25 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:22 AM ----------

Also just realized that Incognito is pretty much just a port of Minimal. Dunno why I never noticed it before.

http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=734046

---------- Post added at 12:28 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:25 AM ----------

Check this out Blake, it should work on the Inc, maybe.

http://forum.xda-developers.com/show...72&postcount=1
Old 11-15-2010, 08:44 AM   #5082
VmaxEngage

That looks cool. I'll look into it more, but I think the ROM I am running has Evo framework, dunno if that would be a problem or not.
Old 11-15-2010, 08:51 AM   #5083
MikeH
waffler

Pretty sure that was posted in the EVO section, so it might.
Old 11-15-2010, 06:34 PM   #5084
stonehenge

Pinche denaliano complains a lot, should go back to POS WinMo
Old 11-15-2010, 06:38 PM   #5085
MikeH
waffler

although I heard W7 is pretty nice.
Old 11-15-2010, 06:39 PM   #5086
stonehenge

Koush said you can't set custom ringtones
Old 11-15-2010, 06:42 PM   #5087
MikeH
waffler

I dont even use them now lol. My bro in law wants a new phone and was thinking about the Captivate but he has to get a phone that has an Otterbox, the hella bulky one so I think hes gonna get the iPhone
Old 11-15-2010, 06:48 PM   #5088
stonehenge

ghey
Old 11-15-2010, 11:49 PM   #5089
MikeH
waffler

Gingerbread suppose to be out in a few weeks.
Old 11-15-2010, 11:55 PM   #5090
MikeH
waffler

Holy shit and they got rid of the white bar and added a black bar.
Old 11-15-2010, 11:56 PM   #5091
stonehenge

Yeah I saw that. Black bar with green accents. No need for themes imo.
Old 11-15-2010, 11:59 PM   #5092
MikeH
waffler

If they added more black throughout the entire UI then definitely no need for themes. But we haz blur
Old 11-16-2010, 12:40 AM   #5093
stonehenge

Even if it onlu changes the bar I'd probably be happy. I likes teh blur but dnw white bar.
Old 11-16-2010, 12:49 AM   #5094
MikeH
waffler

Moto probably wont add the black bar and add more fail. Hopefully someone can get 2.3 on the X before the year and a half it takes moto
Old 11-16-2010, 01:50 AM   #5095
stonehenge

Would be nice
Old 11-16-2010, 03:07 AM   #5096
reemusk

reemusk must SRSLY be a dick...reemusk must SRSLY be a dick...

Applanet is down still, fail.

Sent from my Droid using Tapatalk
reemusk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-16-2010, 03:09 AM   #5097
MikeH
waffler

Hasnt been down very long this time.

---------- Post added at 07:09 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:08 PM ----------

used over half their server space already and its barely half way through the month.
Old 11-16-2010, 03:13 AM   #5098
Cez★
C-E-Z★ bitch

El Emigrante Champion Kill Time in Your Office Champion Tobby: Crane Champion Zelda Champion
Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.
Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.

lol fkn mike keeps up with this shit like i do with anime news

Quote:
I am the robber of my cradle. Candy is my body and teddy-bears are my blood. I have snatched over a thousand little girls. Unknown to police. Nor known to Chris Henson. Have withstood time to stalk many children. Yet those kids will never be enough. So as I pray--

Unlimited Pedo Works
Cez★ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-16-2010, 03:15 AM   #5099
MikeH
waffler

its pretty sad
Old 11-16-2010, 03:19 AM   #5100
Cez★
C-E-Z★ bitch

El Emigrante Champion Kill Time in Your Office Champion Tobby: Crane Champion Zelda Champion

Quote:
I am the robber of my cradle. Candy is my body and teddy-bears are my blood. I have snatched over a thousand little girls. Unknown to police. Nor known to Chris Henson. Have withstood time to stalk many children. Yet those kids will never be enough. So as I pray--

Unlimited Pedo Works
Cez★ is offline   Reply With Quote