Go Back   All Offtopic Forums > Offtopic > Anything Goes
Arcade Members List Today's Posts

Old 11-09-2010, 11:26 PM   #4926
VmaxEngage
melons :drool:

VmaxEngage will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOTVmaxEngage will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOTVmaxEngage will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOTVmaxEngage will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOT
VmaxEngage will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOTVmaxEngage will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOTVmaxEngage will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOTVmaxEngage will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOTVmaxEngage will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOTVmaxEngage will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOT

DW that notification bar Mike
Old 11-09-2010, 11:30 PM   #4927
MikeH
waffler

MikeH says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.MikeH says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.MikeH says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.MikeH says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.MikeH says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.MikeH says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.MikeH says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.
MikeH says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.MikeH says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.MikeH says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.MikeH says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.MikeH says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.MikeH says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.MikeH says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.
Default Re: Android Thread

I think its making its way to the EVO so it should work on the Inc.
MikeH is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2010, 11:37 PM   #4928
stonehenge
y u hovering on my shit for?

stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.
stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.

What's it called?
stonehenge is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2010, 11:39 PM   #4929
VmaxEngage

VmaxEngage will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOTVmaxEngage will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOTVmaxEngage will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOTVmaxEngage will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOT
VmaxEngage will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOTVmaxEngage will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOTVmaxEngage will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOTVmaxEngage will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOTVmaxEngage will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOTVmaxEngage will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOT

Yea, I can get redemptive revolution ROM which is made from evo framework but is for the inc. Might work with that
Old 11-09-2010, 11:39 PM   #4930
MikeH
waffler

Sinful Green for rubiX 1.6
Old 11-09-2010, 11:40 PM   #4931
stonehenge

stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.
stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.

oh for focused
Old 11-09-2010, 11:40 PM   #4932
VmaxEngage

lol

Thats the name of it?
Old 11-09-2010, 11:43 PM   #4933
MikeH
waffler

You can use theme porter also and it will port most of the framework over. If you are running a vanilla rom anyways.

Yeah its called Sinful Green.
Old 11-10-2010, 12:11 AM   #4934
VmaxEngage

Im probably going to DL a new ROM based on Evo framework, since there is alot more development for the evo right now, themes and stuff etc.
Old 11-10-2010, 03:38 AM   #4935
MikeH
waffler

You see the new launcher in the 2.2.1 update Wan? Theres profiles too.
Old 11-10-2010, 04:01 AM   #4936
stonehenge

Yeah but wtf they went back to the blue/green buttons...
Old 11-10-2010, 04:04 AM   #4937
MikeH
waffler

Yeah not a fan at all.
Old 11-10-2010, 08:31 AM   #4938
reemusk

reemusk must SRSLY be a dick...reemusk must SRSLY be a dick...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Juan! View Post
NSIW notification bar pattern but ninja turtle androids are definitely FTW

---------- Post added at 12:07 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:49 AM ----------

Mines
Is that a lockscreen replacement app? How do I get that on cm6.1RC3???

Sent from my Droid using Tapatalk
reemusk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2010, 09:34 AM   #4939
MikeH
waffler

Quote:
Originally Posted by reemusk View Post
Is that a lockscreen replacement app? How do I get that on cm6.1RC3???

Sent from my Droid using Tapatalk
Its his homescreen. Launcher pro with text icons, beautiful widgets for the weather and dclock for the clock/date widget. The theme is GalaX, I doubt someone has ported it to CM yet.
Old 11-10-2010, 01:40 PM   #4940
stonehenge

Mike be in mah screenshot analyzing its components.
Old 11-10-2010, 02:23 PM   #4941
chevyrado14
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

chevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theaterchevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theaterchevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theaterchevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theater
chevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theaterchevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theaterchevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theaterchevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theaterchevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theaterchevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theaterchevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theaterchevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theaterchevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theaterchevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theaterchevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theaterchevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theaterchevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theaterchevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theater

just installed dclock how did you make it transparent?
Old 11-10-2010, 02:57 PM   #4942
stonehenge

For it to be transparent you need to get the modified version from XDA. Lemme find you a link.
Old 11-10-2010, 02:57 PM   #4943
chevyrado14
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

chevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theaterchevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theaterchevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theaterchevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theater
chevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theaterchevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theaterchevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theaterchevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theaterchevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theaterchevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theaterchevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theaterchevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theaterchevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theaterchevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theaterchevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theaterchevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theaterchevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theaterchevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theater

thanks just found it myself doin a little googlin
Old 11-10-2010, 02:59 PM   #4944
stonehenge

sweet, moar lazy for me

---------- Post added at 06:59 AM ---------- Previous post was at 06:59 AM ----------

ONLY downside to it is that it puts the date in MM/DD/YEAR instead of DD/MM/YEAR. Damn other countries
Old 11-10-2010, 03:04 PM   #4945
chevyrado14
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

O dang o well it looks sweet anyway

---------- Post added at 09:04 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:02 AM ----------

i wish it linked to the alarm clock when you tap the clock like bw does
Old 11-10-2010, 04:33 PM   #4946
stonehenge

there are other minimal clocks you can try too. TypoClock, SiMi Clock, Clockr, D-Clock, Digital Clock Widget, Tajm.

and D-Clock isn't the same as the dclock you just got.
Old 11-10-2010, 06:10 PM   #4947
MikeH
waffler

Clockr has a paid version that displays the date too.
Old 11-10-2010, 06:13 PM   #4948
MikeH
waffler

And oneseven displays the day of the week like dclock
Old 11-10-2010, 06:42 PM   #4949
stonehenge

interesting. might use that with one of the other clocks. the backwards day/month is annoying, fkn europeans.

The other day me and my coworker were talking shit about backwards day/months and the metric system. At the end we jested because we are the only ones that don't use that system

---------- Post added at 10:42 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:17 AM ----------

rofl an MMO for android:

http://www.droid-life.com/2010/11/10...action-ensues/
Old 11-10-2010, 07:38 PM   #4950
JayBo
♪♫Boogie Woogie King♫♪

JayBo thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:JayBo thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:JayBo thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:JayBo thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:JayBo thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:JayBo thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:
JayBo thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:

K, I like cyanogen, but not enough I don't wanna change so I can fix this wifi prob.

Another ROM that's pimp? Shadow? Sapphire?