Go Back   All Offtopic Forums > Offtopic > Entertainment
Arcade Members List Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 04-03-2011, 06:00 AM   #11026
Cez★
C-E-Z★ bitch

El Emigrante Champion Kill Time in Your Office Champion Tobby: Crane Champion Zelda Champion
Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.
Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.

new op

Quote:
I am the robber of my cradle. Candy is my body and teddy-bears are my blood. I have snatched over a thousand little girls. Unknown to police. Nor known to Chris Henson. Have withstood time to stalk many children. Yet those kids will never be enough. So as I pray--

Unlimited Pedo Works
Cez★ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-2011, 06:02 AM   #11027
Manbearpig
:van:

Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.
Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.

---------- Post added at 12:02 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:01 AM ----------

Fuck yeah epic fight upcoming
Manbearpig is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-2011, 06:02 AM   #11028
Cez★
C-E-Z★ bitch

El Emigrante Champion Kill Time in Your Office Champion Tobby: Crane Champion Zelda Champion

like 22 eps before ending

Quote:
I am the robber of my cradle. Candy is my body and teddy-bears are my blood. I have snatched over a thousand little girls. Unknown to police. Nor known to Chris Henson. Have withstood time to stalk many children. Yet those kids will never be enough. So as I pray--

Unlimited Pedo Works
Old 04-03-2011, 06:03 AM   #11029
Manbearpig

Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.
Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.

lol think im like 3 or 4 eps ahead of this one
Old 04-03-2011, 06:04 AM   #11030
Cez★
C-E-Z★ bitch

barely? rofl

Quote:

Unlimited Pedo Works
Old 04-03-2011, 06:14 AM   #11031
Manbearpig

Dont think bamf fight with kimblee is in this episode
Old 04-03-2011, 06:17 AM   #11032
Cez★
C-E-Z★ bitch

one where whole building gets destroyed?

Quote:

Unlimited Pedo Works
Old 04-03-2011, 06:18 AM   #11033
Manbearpig

One with Ed going against Kimblee in le mine
Old 04-03-2011, 06:22 AM   #11034
Cez★
C-E-Z★ bitch

0_o
cant member

---------- Post added at 12:22 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:20 AM ----------

lol blakk gai

Quote:

Unlimited Pedo Works
Old 04-03-2011, 06:24 AM   #11035
Manbearpig

dat malnutrition
Old 04-03-2011, 06:27 AM   #11036
Cez★
C-E-Z★ bitch

ol ethiopian loookin ass

Quote:

Unlimited Pedo Works
Old 04-03-2011, 06:27 AM   #11037
Manbearpig

Old 04-03-2011, 06:49 AM   #11038
Cez★
C-E-Z★ bitch

dorothy reminds me of rei rofl

Quote:

Unlimited Pedo Works
Old 04-03-2011, 06:57 AM   #11039
Manbearpig

lol

show is weird
Old 04-03-2011, 06:58 AM   #11040
Cez★
C-E-Z★ bitch

so was he some character from some show?

prawlee woulda made more sense if they aired from le beginning

Quote:

Unlimited Pedo Works
Old 04-03-2011, 07:01 AM   #11041
Manbearpig

Lol word

I havent watched that show since I was a kid

LOL @ it playing before Bebop with both of them having the dub actors for Spike and Fay lolz
Old 04-03-2011, 07:05 AM   #11042
Cez★
C-E-Z★ bitch

i nevar saw

Quote:

Unlimited Pedo Works
Old 04-03-2011, 07:08 AM   #11043
apedestrian

apedestrian can perform some srs rep rapes imoapedestrian can perform some srs rep rapes imoapedestrian can perform some srs rep rapes imoapedestrian can perform some srs rep rapes imoapedestrian can perform some srs rep rapes imo
apedestrian can perform some srs rep rapes imoapedestrian can perform some srs rep rapes imoapedestrian can perform some srs rep rapes imoapedestrian can perform some srs rep rapes imoapedestrian can perform some srs rep rapes imoapedestrian can perform some srs rep rapes imoapedestrian can perform some srs rep rapes imoapedestrian can perform some srs rep rapes imoapedestrian can perform some srs rep rapes imoapedestrian can perform some srs rep rapes imo

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cez^_^ View Post
ohai

no jawb ftl
Ftl indeed dw moneys to buy shit
Old 04-03-2011, 07:11 AM   #11044
Manbearpig

Me too

---------- Post added at 01:10 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:08 AM ----------

lol @ that last comparison looking like a stick figure

---------- Post added at 01:11 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:10 AM ----------

Lol @ thermal corgi
Old 04-03-2011, 07:12 AM   #11045
Cez★
C-E-Z★ bitch

this ep be jesty

Quote:

Unlimited Pedo Works
Old 04-03-2011, 07:12 AM   #11046
Manbearpig

Lol I love this one
Old 04-03-2011, 07:15 AM   #11047
Cez★
C-E-Z★ bitch

next one be

Quote:

Unlimited Pedo Works
Old 04-03-2011, 07:16 AM   #11048
Manbearpig

lol which one is it

How much is your uverse thang?
Old 04-03-2011, 07:26 AM   #11049
Cez★
C-E-Z★ bitch

jupiter jazz part 1. where they meet vicious in that pluto planet or whatever. like halfway point to the end lol

me uverse package is 70 dollas a month. plus 10 for HD technology fee wtf and then the receiver fee. nother 7 dollas. there be other uverse deals though

lol fkn ed

Quote:

Unlimited Pedo Works
Old 04-03-2011, 07:27 AM   #11050
Manbearpig

Jupiter Jazz

Pinche Juan