Go Back   All Offtopic Forums > Offtopic > Anything Goes
Arcade Members List Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 02-08-2010, 11:56 PM   #301
2005_Silverado
Gnex Owner

2005_Silverado says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.2005_Silverado says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.2005_Silverado says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.2005_Silverado says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.2005_Silverado says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.2005_Silverado says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.2005_Silverado says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.
2005_Silverado says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.2005_Silverado says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.2005_Silverado says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.2005_Silverado says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.2005_Silverado says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.2005_Silverado says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.2005_Silverado says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.2005_Silverado says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.2005_Silverado says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.2005_Silverado says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.2005_Silverado says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.2005_Silverado says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.

i like sholes
Old 02-08-2010, 11:58 PM   #302
stonehenge
y u hovering on my shit for?

stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.
stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.

Me too

They won't stop making their ROMs though, they'll just find another place to host their site

---------- Post added at 03:58 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:57 PM ----------

Mira:

Quote:
Our hosting company has closed our account for using too much bandwidth. We are moving to a new hosting company, and everything should be back up later today.

UPDATE: We have a new host, and soon as DNS propgates it will be back up. So, expect it all to work ASAP. Thanks.

UPDATE: A special thanks to D.G. (you know who you are) who made a sizable donation in our darkest hour to help us get things back together.
might be back up already
stonehenge is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-2010, 03:37 AM   #303
2005_Silverado
Gnex Owner

2005_Silverado says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.2005_Silverado says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.2005_Silverado says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.2005_Silverado says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.2005_Silverado says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.2005_Silverado says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.2005_Silverado says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.
2005_Silverado says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.2005_Silverado says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.2005_Silverado says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.2005_Silverado says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.2005_Silverado says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.2005_Silverado says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.2005_Silverado says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.2005_Silverado says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.2005_Silverado says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.2005_Silverado says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.2005_Silverado says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.2005_Silverado says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.

seidio case and dawk are here...so is pedo and screen protector...all of it is pure seks
Old 02-09-2010, 03:46 AM   #304
stonehenge

stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.
stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.

I wanna sees it
Old 02-09-2010, 05:11 AM   #305
2005_Silverado
Gnex Owner

damn you wan...i took like 20 pics...gonna post them up in a bit

---------- Post added at 08:11 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:04 PM ----------

Old 02-09-2010, 05:13 AM   #306
Cez★
C-E-Z★ bitch

El Emigrante Champion Kill Time in Your Office Champion Tobby: Crane Champion Zelda Champion
Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.
Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.

pedo sticker, want

Quote:
I am the robber of my cradle. Candy is my body and teddy-bears are my blood. I have snatched over a thousand little girls. Unknown to police. Nor known to Chris Henson. Have withstood time to stalk many children. Yet those kids will never be enough. So as I pray--

Unlimited Pedo Works
Cez★ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-2010, 05:14 AM   #307
2005_Silverado
Gnex Owner

dude set me a red shawker too
Old 02-09-2010, 05:15 AM   #308
Cez★
C-E-Z★ bitch

El Emigrante Champion Kill Time in Your Office Champion Tobby: Crane Champion Zelda Champion

nice

Quote:
I am the robber of my cradle. Candy is my body and teddy-bears are my blood. I have snatched over a thousand little girls. Unknown to police. Nor known to Chris Henson. Have withstood time to stalk many children. Yet those kids will never be enough. So as I pray--

Unlimited Pedo Works
Cez★ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-2010, 02:33 PM   #309
stonehenge

No wonder that dock costs more than the stock one, it is a beast

Tis be one sekzy DROID imo

Do want Seidio combo poor Droid already haz boobooz
Old 02-09-2010, 03:05 PM   #310
JayBo
♪♫Boogie Woogie King♫♪

JayBo thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:JayBo thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:JayBo thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:JayBo thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:JayBo thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:JayBo thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:
JayBo thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:

hard plastic case?
Old 02-09-2010, 04:03 PM   #311
stonehenge

Yeah and I think they have that soft-touch coating on them like the Droids battery cover.
Old 02-09-2010, 04:06 PM   #312
JayBo
♪♫Boogie Woogie King♫♪

JayBo thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:JayBo thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:JayBo thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:JayBo thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:JayBo thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:JayBo thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:
JayBo thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:

Ohh so it won't slip around? Nice!
Old 02-09-2010, 04:10 PM   #313
stonehenge

i THINK, you'll have to wait for eddie to know for sure

I wish I haden't got my car/home docks and had just waited for the Seidio ones
Old 02-09-2010, 04:54 PM   #314
2005_Silverado
Gnex Owner

its actually quite slippery....maybe a bit too much. Doesnt attract any lint and stuff, but it can slide out of your hand...thats the only thing I didnt like. The description said
Quote:
The Innocase II consists of interlocking top and bottom pieces that fit your phone snugly, and Seidio's signature soft touch finish provides a great feel and better grip without attracting lint.
IDK about better grip, but it sure as hell doesnt attract any lint...I like it and would recommend it. I bought a case for my Pre and it was bitch trying to get it on. This guy just snaps in place real easy and ur on your way...easy to take off too.

The dock is a beast too...comes with a wall charger only, they dont give you the wall->usb adapter which I was kinda hoping they would. Its a solid peice, not flimsy, holds the phone nice and toit and you can use it with or w/o the case...w/ or w/o the extendend battery too.

Hope this helps.
Old 02-09-2010, 04:57 PM   #315
stonehenge

damnit why you gotta make me wanna spend $100
Old 02-09-2010, 05:01 PM   #316
2005_Silverado
Gnex Owner

sorry...buy them though I liked...plus pedo looks good on there

---------- Post added at 08:01 AM ---------- Previous post was at 07:59 AM ----------

btw, the cybershawt I used to take pics with has 3.2mp DROID cam ftw!
Old 02-09-2010, 05:01 PM   #317
stonehenge

There are two desktop docks, one is 24.95 and the other is 34.95. The $10 more one adds this to the end of the description: "The kit includes the Desktop Charging Cradle and a MicroUSB travel charger."
Old 02-09-2010, 05:06 PM   #318
2005_Silverado
Gnex Owner

I got the combo package with the case and cradle

says this about cradle

Quote:
Desktop Cradle Kit:

- Convenient desktop charging cradle
- Syncs and charges the Droid horizontally for easy viewing in Multimedia Mode
- Features the same soft touch coating found on our popular Innocases
- Discreet power LED on the front of the cradle
- Removable plate for docking your phone with or without an Innocase
- Compatible with our Innocases and Innocell Extended Batteries
- Charge using your exisiting OEM cable or via the included MicroUSB travel charger
---------- Post added at 08:06 AM ---------- Previous post was at 08:04 AM ----------

I think all it is is the cable? You can chat with them...just ask
Old 02-09-2010, 05:09 PM   #319
stonehenge

wtf the case+cradle i see has this in the description:

- Charge using your exisiting OEM cable
Old 02-09-2010, 05:11 PM   #320
2005_Silverado
Gnex Owner

theres one at the way bottom that has the cable I think

---------- Post added at 08:11 AM ---------- Previous post was at 08:10 AM ----------

49.95 vs 54.95
Old 02-09-2010, 05:12 PM   #321
stonehenge

ah ok, did you get the car kit or not yet?
Old 02-09-2010, 05:15 PM   #322
2005_Silverado
Gnex Owner

no car kit...wanna see if I really need it...If I see a need for it then Ima buy it...but for now Iz good. Just dont want that huge dawk grabbing some tweekers attention and having them break in to WW
Old 02-09-2010, 05:17 PM   #323
stonehenge

I'z understand was wondering how that beast connects? Looks almost too big for a suction cup, which is what I want because I have a plate on my console so the suction cup can stick to it. Dunno
Old 02-09-2010, 05:20 PM   #324
2005_Silverado
Gnex Owner

Its a suction cup but the arm is huge

Old 02-09-2010, 05:23 PM   #325
stonehenge

I'm an idiot anyway, mira description on seidio.com where i was looking at it:

Mount:
- Features a large suction cup with a suction lock for extra security
- Pivots left, right, up, and down for optimal positioning
- Stabilizes vibrations caused by moving vehicles
- Comes with an industry standard locking plate that is AMPS pattern compatible

That would actually work pretty well I think. I like how sturdy it looks.

I'm just hesitant to buy when I already have a really nice home and car dock but they won't hold it with a case