Go Back   All Offtopic Forums > Offtopic > Anything Goes
Arcade Members List Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 10-14-2014, 07:26 AM   #101
BillyJeanKing
Sneakers O'Toole

Snake 3 Champion
BillyJeanKing says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.BillyJeanKing says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.BillyJeanKing says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.
BillyJeanKing says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.BillyJeanKing says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.BillyJeanKing says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.BillyJeanKing says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.BillyJeanKing says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.BillyJeanKing says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.BillyJeanKing says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.BillyJeanKing says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.BillyJeanKing says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.BillyJeanKing says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.BillyJeanKing says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dubyagee View Post
Dem glasses.
Quote:
Originally Posted by nekkidhillbilly View Post
dem dreds
Quote:
Originally Posted by theholycow View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cez★ View Post
how often she wash her hair?

bishes
BillyJeanKing is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-14-2014, 01:15 PM   #102
pwtr02ss
dododododooooooo

pwtr02ss likes big butts and he cannot lie.pwtr02ss likes big butts and he cannot lie.pwtr02ss likes big butts and he cannot lie.pwtr02ss likes big butts and he cannot lie.pwtr02ss likes big butts and he cannot lie.

DNW blek wiminz....

bishes cray
1974 C-10- Lowered 5/5, Bonspeed Billets, 08 LSX Swap, Full Frame Off Build

Quote:
i heard a guy say the only thing im trying to catch at some fishing tournament requires a a half a bottle of xanax as bait once
pwtr02ss is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-14-2014, 03:07 PM   #103
shootermcgavin003
Pro Golfer

Spiffyspeud Champion Word Jam Champion
shootermcgavin003 will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOTshootermcgavin003 will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOTshootermcgavin003 will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOTshootermcgavin003 will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOT
shootermcgavin003 will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOTshootermcgavin003 will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOTshootermcgavin003 will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOTshootermcgavin003 will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOTshootermcgavin003 will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOTshootermcgavin003 will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOT

Quote:
Originally Posted by pwtr02ss View Post
DNW blek wiminz....

bishes cray
and white ones aint?

shootermcgavin003 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-14-2014, 04:26 PM   #104
pwtr02ss
dododododooooooo

pwtr02ss likes big butts and he cannot lie.pwtr02ss likes big butts and he cannot lie.pwtr02ss likes big butts and he cannot lie.pwtr02ss likes big butts and he cannot lie.pwtr02ss likes big butts and he cannot lie.

different kind of crazy
1974 C-10- Lowered 5/5, Bonspeed Billets, 08 LSX Swap, Full Frame Off Build

Quote:
i heard a guy say the only thing im trying to catch at some fishing tournament requires a a half a bottle of xanax as bait once
pwtr02ss is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-14-2014, 05:32 PM   #105
Dubyagee

Dubyagee did it like this, did it like that, did it with the wiffle ball bat.Dubyagee did it like this, did it like that, did it with the wiffle ball bat.Dubyagee did it like this, did it like that, did it with the wiffle ball bat.Dubyagee did it like this, did it like that, did it with the wiffle ball bat.Dubyagee did it like this, did it like that, did it with the wiffle ball bat.Dubyagee did it like this, did it like that, did it with the wiffle ball bat.Dubyagee did it like this, did it like that, did it with the wiffle ball bat.Dubyagee did it like this, did it like that, did it with the wiffle ball bat.Dubyagee did it like this, did it like that, did it with the wiffle ball bat.Dubyagee did it like this, did it like that, did it with the wiffle ball bat.Dubyagee did it like this, did it like that, did it with the wiffle ball bat.Dubyagee did it like this, did it like that, did it with the wiffle ball bat.Dubyagee did it like this, did it like that, did it with the wiffle ball bat.Dubyagee did it like this, did it like that, did it with the wiffle ball bat.

White women talk about killing you when you piss them off. Black women actually kill you.
Dubyagee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-14-2014, 05:58 PM   #106
theholycow
Bovinus Administratus

theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.
theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.

Quote:
White women talk about killing you when you piss them off. Black women actually kill you.
Less talk, more action, you say?
Old 10-14-2014, 07:47 PM   #107
shootermcgavin003
Pro Golfer

shootermcgavin003 will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOTshootermcgavin003 will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOTshootermcgavin003 will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOTshootermcgavin003 will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOT
shootermcgavin003 will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOTshootermcgavin003 will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOTshootermcgavin003 will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOTshootermcgavin003 will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOTshootermcgavin003 will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOTshootermcgavin003 will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOT

Quote:
ive know of a white girl who beat a fucker to death with a hammer for over an hour 156 licks.........i also know of another who blew her abusive husbands head into nothing with a double barrel 12 ga.

---------- Post added at 02:47 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:43 PM ----------

maybe white ones just set and plot longer. ie blek bish might cut you right after you piss her off. white bish would wait till you think she has forgot and cut you into pieces real slow.

Old 10-14-2014, 10:13 PM   #108
BillyJeanKing
Sneakers O'Toole

Snake 3 Champion
BillyJeanKing says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.BillyJeanKing says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.BillyJeanKing says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.
BillyJeanKing says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.BillyJeanKing says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.BillyJeanKing says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.BillyJeanKing says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.BillyJeanKing says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.BillyJeanKing says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.BillyJeanKing says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.BillyJeanKing says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.BillyJeanKing says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.BillyJeanKing says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.BillyJeanKing says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.

blek wimminz just as crazy

bishes in general are fuckin nuts

pero we still try to put our peenys in them
Old 10-14-2014, 10:16 PM   #109
shootermcgavin003
Pro Golfer

well not all of us..........or maybe we all do and just dont succeed

Old 10-14-2014, 10:47 PM   #110
BillyJeanKing
Sneakers O'Toole

Snake 3 Champion

key word there is try

---------- Post added at 05:47 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:45 PM ----------

Sticker samples are here!!!

Go to KOURKE.com and vote for your favorite

http://www.kourke.com/forum/kourke-n...ourke-stickers

Old 10-14-2014, 10:53 PM   #111
shootermcgavin003
Pro Golfer

we should have really came up with a name for this forum that makes more sense to anyone besides us.

Old 10-14-2014, 10:56 PM   #112
BillyJeanKing
Sneakers O'Toole

Snake 3 Champion

Quote:
we should have really came up with a name for this forum that makes more sense to anyone besides us.
no we shouldn't have

tis korkah forum!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

having a weird ass name will make people wonder what it means then they'll ask you..."what is KOURKE"

no one is gonna ask what "generic forum" is
Old 10-14-2014, 11:05 PM   #113
shootermcgavin003
Pro Golfer

ok kourke.............we could call it disngasforum too.

Old 10-14-2014, 11:17 PM   #114
BillyJeanKing
Sneakers O'Toole

Snake 3 Champion

realngasforum
Old 10-14-2014, 11:46 PM   #115
Dubyagee

Dubyagee did it like this, did it like that, did it with the wiffle ball bat.Dubyagee did it like this, did it like that, did it with the wiffle ball bat.Dubyagee did it like this, did it like that, did it with the wiffle ball bat.Dubyagee did it like this, did it like that, did it with the wiffle ball bat.Dubyagee did it like this, did it like that, did it with the wiffle ball bat.Dubyagee did it like this, did it like that, did it with the wiffle ball bat.Dubyagee did it like this, did it like that, did it with the wiffle ball bat.Dubyagee did it like this, did it like that, did it with the wiffle ball bat.Dubyagee did it like this, did it like that, did it with the wiffle ball bat.Dubyagee did it like this, did it like that, did it with the wiffle ball bat.Dubyagee did it like this, did it like that, did it with the wiffle ball bat.Dubyagee did it like this, did it like that, did it with the wiffle ball bat.Dubyagee did it like this, did it like that, did it with the wiffle ball bat.Dubyagee did it like this, did it like that, did it with the wiffle ball bat.

Is it pronounced cork or korkah?
Old 10-14-2014, 11:48 PM   #116
shootermcgavin003
Pro Golfer

like wood......

onlyonengaforum

Old 10-14-2014, 11:50 PM   #117
Dubyagee

Monoblk.com
Old 10-14-2014, 11:59 PM   #118
shootermcgavin003
Pro Golfer

onedarkie.com

---------- Post added at 06:56 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:53 PM ----------

question kourke why are you the only blek guy or atl guy on the forums? i figured some of your friends would use it too.

---------- Post added at 06:59 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:56 PM ----------

another question whats the town you live in there outside of atl? was down in ga wondering if was close.

Old 10-15-2014, 12:19 AM   #119
BillyJeanKing
Sneakers O'Toole

Snake 3 Champion

don't have any friends

lawrenceville
Old 10-15-2014, 12:22 AM   #120
shootermcgavin003
Pro Golfer

you have at least one with dreds

---------- Post added at 07:22 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:22 PM ----------

was about 2 hours out in spartanburg sc.

Old 10-15-2014, 12:23 AM   #121
BillyJeanKing
Sneakers O'Toole

Snake 3 Champion

Old 10-15-2014, 01:08 AM   #122
theholycow
Bovinus Administratus

theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.
theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.

Quote:
Originally Posted by KOURKE View Post
don't have any friends
Old 10-15-2014, 01:12 AM   #123
BillyJeanKing
Sneakers O'Toole

Snake 3 Champion

Old 10-15-2014, 01:19 AM   #124
stonehenge
y u hovering on my shit for?

stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.
stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.

Wtf are you talking about NHB? No one here has local friends on the forum besides me/royarz/sal whenever the hell they show their faces

Sent from my LG-D801
stonehenge is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-15-2014, 01:20 AM   #125
BillyJeanKing
Sneakers O'Toole

Snake 3 Champion