Go Back   All Offtopic Forums > Offtopic > Anything Goes
Arcade Members List Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 06-26-2014, 09:56 PM   #25751
M.B Co
lookatmykittahpenis

M.B Co has a piruja stable.M.B Co has a piruja stable.M.B Co has a piruja stable.

The next several days we will have loads of steamy L ports dumped on our chests.

kawasig3 by MBCo, on Flickr
M.B Co is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-26-2014, 10:10 PM   #25752
stonehenge
y u hovering on my shit for?

stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.
stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.

Quote:
Originally Posted by chevyrado14 View Post
here you can have a taste of L right now. i just put this on my maxx it looks awesome

http://forum.xda-developers.com/goog...image-t2796005
Done

Quote:
Originally Posted by M.B Co View Post
The next several days we will have loads of steamy L ports dumped on our chests.
stonehenge is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-27-2014, 01:40 PM   #25753
M.B Co
lookatmykittahpenis

M.B Co has a piruja stable.M.B Co has a piruja stable.M.B Co has a piruja stable.

Told you we be dumped on

Quote:
Android L system dump: get the new Keyboard and other apps, wallpapers, fonts and more

http://www.androidauthority.com/andr...yboard-398274/

Enterprising folks over at XDA published a Nexus 5 Android L system dump, making it possible to get at least some parts of the L experience on your current device.

Google released factory Android L images for the Nexus 5 and the Nexus 7 (2013)
yesterday, letting developers and enthusiasts get a taste of the L release, due this fall. But not everyone has a Nexus 5 or Nexus 7, and not everyone is willing to use a preview version of Android as a daily driver.

Thanks to the Nexus 5 system dump, you can try out some of the apps, fonts, and wallpapers available on L release on your current device.

android L release boot animation

One of the apps that’s been fully reworked to take advantage of the new Material Design paradigm is the stock Keyboard app. With a bit of tinkering, you can install it on a rooted device running Android 4.4 or higher. The app was supposedly tested on devices like the Galaxy S5, LG G2, HTC M8 and more. You will need to uninstall Google Keyboard from your device first, and further instructions are available on this XDA thread.

And, from this thread, you can download Play Services 5, other apps, default wallpapers, system fonts (including redesigned Roboto), ringtone and alarms, and the swanky new Android boot animation. Not all packages are flashable, but tinkerers may still find uses for them. Enjoy!

Old 06-27-2014, 02:49 PM   #25754
stonehenge

stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.
stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.

Sent from my Note 3 using Tapatalk
Old 06-27-2014, 08:28 PM   #25755
stonehenge

I know this keyboard is only a visual change but I likes it.
Old 06-27-2014, 08:35 PM   #25756
M.B Co
lookatmykittahpenis

Trying to get L to play nicely as a AVD. it no worky

Old 06-27-2014, 08:36 PM   #25757
chevyrado14
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

chevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theaterchevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theaterchevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theaterchevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theater
chevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theaterchevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theaterchevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theaterchevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theaterchevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theaterchevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theaterchevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theaterchevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theaterchevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theaterchevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theaterchevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theaterchevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theaterchevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theaterchevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theater

yea i couldnt get any virtual device based on L to load yesterday.
Old 06-27-2014, 08:42 PM   #25758
M.B Co
lookatmykittahpenis

Hmm, odd. People are reporting it works. I've been trying for the last hour.

Old 06-27-2014, 09:07 PM   #25759
stonehenge

brb flash n5 image on note3, what could go wrong
Old 06-27-2014, 09:12 PM   #25760
chevyrado14
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

chevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theaterchevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theaterchevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theaterchevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theater
chevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theaterchevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theaterchevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theaterchevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theaterchevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theaterchevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theaterchevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theaterchevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theaterchevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theaterchevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theaterchevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theaterchevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theaterchevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theaterchevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theater

Sent from my XT1080 using Tapatalk
Old 06-27-2014, 09:14 PM   #25761
stonehenge

Amazon has 30 apps for free today if you don't mind using their store. A few of them are decent (root explorer, crossme, dungeon village, plex, card wars, ravensword, clarc, etc).

For some reason bitch ass amazon store won't let me install the larger apps (card wars, ravensword, clarc) but the small ones install fine.
Old 06-27-2014, 09:51 PM   #25762
M.B Co
lookatmykittahpenis

Quote:
Originally Posted by Juan! View Post
brb flash n5 image on note3, what could go wrong
lots.

it will

or fail to load at all

Old 06-27-2014, 10:06 PM   #25763
stonehenge

lol i know, i keed

i did see someone honestly asking on /r/android the other day about flashing ROMs for other phones. "I have an LG Volt, there is no CM available for it, can I just flash one from another phone?"

Old 06-27-2014, 10:25 PM   #25764
chevyrado14
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

There should be a test in order to root and rom phones

Sent from my XT1080 using Tapatalk
Old 06-27-2014, 10:30 PM   #25765
stonehenge

T or F section:

1. Backups are useless wastes of space.

2. You can flash any ROM/Bootloader/Kernel/Recovery on any phone, they are universal.

3. Running rm -rf / from adb or a terminal is cool bro.
Old 06-28-2014, 04:47 AM   #25766
stonehenge

5h20m screen-on
13h40m up-time

12% left

Not bad for AOSP.

---------- Post added at 08:47 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:46 PM ----------

Includes a couple reboots and flashing a quick zip, browsing, playing games, downloading and installing several of those amazon apps. I probably downloaded like 3gb earlier trying to get the larger apps to install lol

So I'm happy with this things battery life.

Old 06-28-2014, 01:03 PM   #25767
theholycow
Bovinus Administratus

theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.
theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Juan! View Post
Amazon has 30 apps for free today if you don't mind using their store. A few of them are decent (root explorer, crossme, dungeon village, plex, card wars, ravensword, clarc, etc).

For some reason bitch ass amazon store won't let me install the larger apps (card wars, ravensword, clarc) but the small ones install fine.
"Buy" now, install whenever you get around to it.

On the list: Plex. I just paid for it a few weeks ago...with Amazon Appstore coins that I got for free.
Old 06-28-2014, 05:02 PM   #25768
stonehenge

Yeah I "bought" the ones I thought I may even sorta want lol

Old 06-28-2014, 11:19 PM   #25769
Cez★
C-E-Z★ bitch

El Emigrante Champion Kill Time in Your Office Champion Tobby: Crane Champion Zelda Champion
Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.
Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.

So when I'm on WiFi at home and using phone to access gmfs/AOT why am I never able to load the sites?

Quote:
I am the robber of my cradle. Candy is my body and teddy-bears are my blood. I have snatched over a thousand little girls. Unknown to police. Nor known to Chris Henson. Have withstood time to stalk many children. Yet those kids will never be enough. So as I pray--

Unlimited Pedo Works
Cez★ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-29-2014, 04:19 AM   #25770
stonehenge

It should work from phone WiFi if it works on your computer

Old 06-29-2014, 08:43 AM   #25771
Cez★
C-E-Z★ bitch

El Emigrante Champion Kill Time in Your Office Champion Tobby: Crane Champion Zelda Champion

well it dont

Quote:
I am the robber of my cradle. Candy is my body and teddy-bears are my blood. I have snatched over a thousand little girls. Unknown to police. Nor known to Chris Henson. Have withstood time to stalk many children. Yet those kids will never be enough. So as I pray--

Unlimited Pedo Works
Old 06-29-2014, 06:07 PM   #25772
stonehenge

Using Tapatalk, browser, or both?

And its only AOT/gmfs you can't access?

Old 06-30-2014, 12:02 AM   #25773
Cez★
C-E-Z★ bitch

browser. google chrome. is only gmfs/aot. is fuckin weird. just tries loading then says oops google chrome couldnt connect to aot/gmfs.com

Quote:

Unlimited Pedo Works
Old 06-30-2014, 12:16 AM   #25774
stonehenge

I use Chrome too and it works here. Do you have any adblock installed on your phone?
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Screenshot_2014-06-29-16-14-43.jpg (9.0 KB, 3 views)
Old 06-30-2014, 12:25 AM   #25775
Cez★
C-E-Z★ bitch

dont think i do on phone

Quote:

Unlimited Pedo Works