Go Back   All Offtopic Forums > Offtopic > Anything Goes
Arcade Members List Today's Posts

Old 02-19-2010, 12:18 AM   #526
Cez★
C-E-Z★ bitch

El Emigrante Champion Kill Time in Your Office Champion Tobby: Crane Champion Zelda Champion
Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.
Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.

Best task manager thing?

Quote:
I am the robber of my cradle. Candy is my body and teddy-bears are my blood. I have snatched over a thousand little girls. Unknown to police. Nor known to Chris Henson. Have withstood time to stalk many children. Yet those kids will never be enough. So as I pray--

Unlimited Pedo Works
Cez★ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-2010, 12:33 AM   #527
2005_Silverado
Gnex Owner

2005_Silverado says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.2005_Silverado says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.2005_Silverado says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.2005_Silverado says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.2005_Silverado says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.2005_Silverado says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.2005_Silverado says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.
2005_Silverado says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.2005_Silverado says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.2005_Silverado says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.2005_Silverado says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.2005_Silverado says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.2005_Silverado says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.2005_Silverado says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.2005_Silverado says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.2005_Silverado says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.2005_Silverado says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.2005_Silverado says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.2005_Silverado says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.

seidio case is scrasheen me droid
Old 02-19-2010, 01:26 AM   #528
stonehenge
y u hovering on my shit for?

stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.
stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cez View Post
Best task manager thing?
I use advanced task killer, works good for me.
Quote:
Originally Posted by 2009_Silverado View Post
seidio case is scrasheen me droid

---------- Post added at 05:15 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:14 PM ----------

---------- Post added at 05:26 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:15 PM ----------

Quote:
In transit
ONTARIO, CA
Eris be up in canada
stonehenge is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-2010, 02:01 AM   #529
2005_Silverado
Gnex Owner

2005_Silverado says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.2005_Silverado says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.2005_Silverado says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.2005_Silverado says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.2005_Silverado says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.2005_Silverado says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.2005_Silverado says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.
2005_Silverado says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.2005_Silverado says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.2005_Silverado says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.2005_Silverado says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.2005_Silverado says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.2005_Silverado says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.2005_Silverado says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.2005_Silverado says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.2005_Silverado says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.2005_Silverado says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.2005_Silverado says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.2005_Silverado says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.

canada or california? i lived in ontario, cali
Old 02-19-2010, 02:02 AM   #530
stonehenge

stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.
stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.

rofl o jah, prob Cali
Old 02-19-2010, 02:03 AM   #531
2005_Silverado
Gnex Owner

lets hope SILVERADOx3 badges make it there first...u probably gonna need measurements between letras...i get that for u later
Old 02-19-2010, 02:05 AM   #532
stonehenge

i'll just do it by eye like a BAMF gonna be like

Code:
S  I   L  V E  R    A D    O
Old 02-19-2010, 02:06 AM   #533
2005_Silverado
Gnex Owner

ala mexi
Old 02-19-2010, 02:56 AM   #534
Manbearpig
:van:

Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.
Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Juan! View Post
probably pero dunno, i don't have bt to test it

---------- Post added at 03:34 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:27 PM ----------

[IG]http://farm3.static.flickr.com/2723/4368337489_68f5a3c47f_o.jpg[/IMG]
Manbearpig is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-2010, 02:58 AM   #535
stonehenge

Old 02-19-2010, 04:35 PM   #536
stonehenge

Quote:
Some Internal conflict within the Sholes Team is going on.. Here's a quote from Sholes.info from earlier today..

February 18th, 2010
By Michael Purcell

"Friends, I write this with in anger and with a heavy heart. There are things going on around here that make my stomach churn. For past several weeks all of you have been enjoying a fantastic mobile experience thanks to the efforts of many developers, researchers, and even an artist. Many of you have donated what you can by buying the smupdater application on Android Market. Unfortunately, I am sad to tell you that not one ROM developer has seen anything from these donations. The gentleman that wrote the application (this is his only contribution for the record) has refused to distribute the funds to appropriate points of spending. For example, trevorj bricked his Droid for all of you, he had to get his phone replaced on his own, no money was put forward for this to be done in a more appropriate way. Other developers and especially the researchers have bricked their phones. Again, none of them were supported with funds from smupdater to this date.
The developer insists he does not want the money released under his name for tax reasons and wants for form a company first. However in one fight he essentially said so long, thanks for all of the money, this he later stated was in jest. For some time many of the developers have questioned his intentions. My personal opinion (and it is just an opinion, I state for legal reasons) is that he is playing everyone for fools. From what I have been told he is contacting a lawyer regarding these issues and someone seemms to have advised him that if he cashes out before two weeks from today, he cannot be sued.
It was never our intention to profit from this research, merely to have fun and do something exciting. This has gone too far in my opinion, if I were a paying user of smupdater, I would ask for a refund before it is too late.
Just my two cents.
This post has been carefully written for legal reasons, I do not need to be sued. Take from this what ever you like, but this is all just my opinion. For security reasons, editing will temporarily be disabled."

As a result, the SMUpdater app has been pulled from the market until further notice. Mostly due to negative comments and rumors. Wish them the best.

Good news comes from this though. The team who actually do all the work on the ROM are still good with each other and have renamed themselves DroidMod and will release SMUpdater as DMUpdater in the market and it will be free this time So now we can install from the market and always get updated when a new one comes out

What Droid doesn't, DroidMod does.

---------- Post added at 08:35 AM ---------- Previous post was at 08:28 AM ----------

Quote:
MPurcell went off the deep end because he thinks Camel is trying to steal the money from everyone

Camel tried saying the money is sitting in an account and Google only pays it out at the end of the month, but makes other comments that makes purcell think he's gonna try to screw everyone. Camel has over 17k of the sholes team's money.

MPurcell goes off the deep end, makes a post on sholes page. Camel goes full bitch in IRC.

Site goes offline....app pulled from marketplace.

Sholes dead.
(mpurcell = site owner, camel = smupdater creator)
Old 02-19-2010, 04:47 PM   #537
2005_Silverado
Gnex Owner

fucking nerd drama
Old 02-19-2010, 04:49 PM   #538
stonehenge

:nerdword: I'm just happy the app will be free from the market now lol
Old 02-19-2010, 04:55 PM   #539
2005_Silverado
Gnex Owner

srsly...free is always better

---------- Post added at 07:55 AM ---------- Previous post was at 07:51 AM ----------

me friend has been sending me lil audio clips of bamf songs he listening to via walkie talkie for DROID
Old 02-19-2010, 05:01 PM   #540
stonehenge

Old 02-19-2010, 07:15 PM   #541
stonehenge

Old 02-19-2010, 10:48 PM   #542
stonehenge

Skeets be live on Sholes, not a new ROM.
Old 02-19-2010, 11:01 PM   #543
2005_Silverado
Gnex Owner

do tell
Old 02-19-2010, 11:20 PM   #544
stonehenge

You'll have to register on alldroid.org since the downloads are attachments there, but no biggie .

Go to http://alldroid.org/viewtopic.php?f=314&t=2566 and download the second file (AUTOMATIC). Put that file on your SD card.

Reboot while holding X to go into recovery. Now you can make an Advanced Nandroid Backup if you want (I did) but the Live-Wallpaper installer will do it anyway lol. After you made a backup (if you chose to), go to Install and then Choose ROM from SD card. Pick the Live-Wallpapers file. It will automatically do a Nandroid backup of your current setup, so shit can't hit the fan and then it will install the Live-Wallpaper goodies.

When it is done, press the power button a couple times and choose to reboot your phone.

Now you can press Menu > Wallpaper and choose Live Wallpapers

If you want to be able to interact with them (some do things when you tap them, drag icons, etc) then you'll need to use the 2.1 Launcher. So its up to you. They will show up just fine in 2.0.1 Home but you can't interact with them.

I just installed this version of the 2.1 Launcher and so far it seems a little better than the other one I had: http://alldroid.org/viewtopic.php?f=210&t=1101
Old 02-19-2010, 11:24 PM   #545
2005_Silverado
Gnex Owner

Ima do this dfw alerts
Old 02-19-2010, 11:26 PM   #546
stonehenge

I just searched for Live Wallpaper on the market and there are a shitload of them they are all free too except for the alerts which can be acquired and a few others which can GFTS

---------- Post added at 03:26 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:25 PM ----------

Alerts: http://rapidshare.com/files/35103095...paper.apk.html
Old 02-20-2010, 08:31 PM   #547
JayBo
♪♫Boogie Woogie King♫♪

JayBo thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:JayBo thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:JayBo thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:JayBo thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:JayBo thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:JayBo thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:
JayBo thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:

So what's new?
After flashing, anybody else's battery life seem reduced?
Old 02-20-2010, 10:39 PM   #548
stonehenge

I haven't had any issues with battery life and I'm overclocked even. The only issue I've ever had with battery is when my GPS gets stuck ON for some reason (little satellite dish is always in the taskbar). Thats why I keep the Power Control widget on one screen so I can kill it when I'm not using it. But this happened occasionally before rooting/flashing also.
Old 02-21-2010, 08:02 AM   #549
2005_Silverado
Gnex Owner

I hoar mine outso I couldn't tell ya if rooting/flashing is killing my batt....I'm constantly opening websites and shizz so that alone kills it...flashed or not.
Old 02-21-2010, 09:07 PM   #550
stonehenge

true, I whore mine out too. Plus I'm not a good judge of battery life since it is almost always plugged in when I'm in the truck.