Go Back   All Offtopic Forums > Offtopic > Anything Goes
Arcade Members List Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 03-01-2017, 10:17 PM   #576
nekkidhillbilly

nekkidhillbilly used to read Word Up magazine.  Salt N Pepa and Heavy D up in the limousine... :truestory:nekkidhillbilly used to read Word Up magazine.  Salt N Pepa and Heavy D up in the limousine... :truestory:nekkidhillbilly used to read Word Up magazine.  Salt N Pepa and Heavy D up in the limousine... :truestory:nekkidhillbilly used to read Word Up magazine.  Salt N Pepa and Heavy D up in the limousine... :truestory:nekkidhillbilly used to read Word Up magazine.  Salt N Pepa and Heavy D up in the limousine... :truestory:

mine has a vin but doesn't have to be registered or tagged

---------- Post added at 09:17 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:00 PM ----------

I have it tagged but that's cause I pull cars across state lines
nekkidhillbilly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2017, 10:55 PM   #577
stonehenge
y u hovering on my shit for?

stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.
stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.

stonehenge is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-2017, 02:16 AM   #578
nekkidhillbilly

nekkidhillbilly used to read Word Up magazine.  Salt N Pepa and Heavy D up in the limousine... :truestory:nekkidhillbilly used to read Word Up magazine.  Salt N Pepa and Heavy D up in the limousine... :truestory:nekkidhillbilly used to read Word Up magazine.  Salt N Pepa and Heavy D up in the limousine... :truestory:nekkidhillbilly used to read Word Up magazine.  Salt N Pepa and Heavy D up in the limousine... :truestory:nekkidhillbilly used to read Word Up magazine.  Salt N Pepa and Heavy D up in the limousine... :truestory:

since I have no one to bitch at me for spending monies. new tubular control arms for buick. time to build this sum bish.
Old 03-08-2017, 02:20 AM   #579
Cez★
C-E-Z★ bitch

El Emigrante Champion Kill Time in Your Office Champion Tobby: Crane Champion Zelda Champion
Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.
Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.

Quote:
I am the robber of my cradle. Candy is my body and teddy-bears are my blood. I have snatched over a thousand little girls. Unknown to police. Nor known to Chris Henson. Have withstood time to stalk many children. Yet those kids will never be enough. So as I pray--

Unlimited Pedo Works
Cez★ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-2017, 04:26 AM   #580
theholycow
Bovinus Administratus

theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.
theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.

:ibesofknjelly:

---------- Post added at 10:08 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:08 PM ----------

:jelly:

---------- Post added at 10:08 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:08 PM ----------

---------- Post added at 10:26 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:08 PM ----------

Wait a sec...probably don't need to be too jelly. Today I ordered a pair of bags using wife's Amazon Prime account.
https://smile.amazon.com/dp/B000CFQ32W

been sitting too Cali, plus my hitch is scraping the ground...
Old 03-08-2017, 04:41 AM   #581
Cez★
C-E-Z★ bitch

El Emigrante Champion Kill Time in Your Office Champion Tobby: Crane Champion Zelda Champion

pinche gonna be scrapin

also its

Quote:
I am the robber of my cradle. Candy is my body and teddy-bears are my blood. I have snatched over a thousand little girls. Unknown to police. Nor known to Chris Henson. Have withstood time to stalk many children. Yet those kids will never be enough. So as I pray--

Unlimited Pedo Works
Old 03-08-2017, 05:05 AM   #582
stonehenge

stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.
stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.

Hooves hittin switches

Sent from my LG V20
Old 03-08-2017, 06:15 AM   #583
nekkidhillbilly

I don't think he has onboard air just the shocks.
Old 03-08-2017, 12:36 PM   #584
Cez★
C-E-Z★ bitch

Thanks for ruining our lulzy imagination nhb

Quote:

Unlimited Pedo Works
Old 03-08-2017, 01:19 PM   #585
theholycow
Bovinus Administratus

theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.
theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.

already scrapin', that's why I'm getting the bags.

No switches, but I have a 12v tire pump I figure I'll use if I need more lift on the road. I suspect it will take a few minutes to make a noticeable difference, but that's kinda onboard air. Maybe I should leave it connected and wire it up to a switch...now I think I might just do that.
Old 03-08-2017, 03:40 PM   #586
stonehenge

Awweyeahhh, take that nhb and your lack of lowrider Cao imagination

Sent from my LG V20
Old 03-08-2017, 07:52 PM   #587
Cez★
C-E-Z★ bitch

Quote:

Unlimited Pedo Works
Old 03-08-2017, 08:04 PM   #588
stonehenge

next time Rick be like "hmm, ordered this on wife's Amazon account"

---------- Post added at 12:04 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:04 PM ----------

hmm screenshotted my mouse somehow
Old 03-08-2017, 09:26 PM   #589
Cez★
C-E-Z★ bitch

when screenshotting on macs le mouse gets disappeared

Quote:

Unlimited Pedo Works
Old 03-08-2017, 09:47 PM   #590
stonehenge

on windows it does too usually

been using a program called Greenshot to take screenshots lately though, is bamf.
Old 03-08-2017, 09:56 PM   #591
Cez★
C-E-Z★ bitch

orly

wat is greenshot? might use

or is there a way to make a hotkey for the snip tool on windows?

Quote:

Unlimited Pedo Works
Old 03-09-2017, 12:44 AM   #592
stonehenge

greenshot does a lot. when you take a screenshot, you can set it to take full screen, take a window, give you a crosshairs to select a box (like snipping tool). Then after you take the shot, it'll pop up a menu so you can upload it straight to imgur, copy it to clipboard, save it to a file, open in image editor, send it to an Office program, send it to Box, whatever.

free and pretty flexible. I like it better than keeping the snipping tool available or using PrtScr.
Old 03-09-2017, 02:55 AM   #593
Cez★
C-E-Z★ bitch

right on. cuz thats my problem with windows screen shotting, too much work for a pic

Quote:

Unlimited Pedo Works
Old 03-09-2017, 03:57 AM   #594
theholycow
Bovinus Administratus

Sounds even better than Lightscreen...
Old 03-09-2017, 02:49 PM   #595
stonehenge

Try it imo

Sent from my LG V20
Old 03-09-2017, 04:30 PM   #596
theholycow
Bovinus Administratus

Junkyard got an '83 Lesabre last week. Sunday and yesterday I went and harvested shit. Gonna go back and harvest more.

I got the rear bumper. Mine is rotting pretty badly. Someone else tried to get it but they couldn't get a stuck nut off. Looks like they tried flailing it to use the bumper as a lever to break it but failed; the rear quarter is dented and scraped in an obvious pattern for that.

Got the faux woodgrain dash panels. Left and center pieces are in better condition than mine. My passenger side one is undamaged/unworn, but the donor's has the cutout for the clock...I got the clock too, though I could put some other gauge there. However, the woodgrain veneer on them isn't as nice as mine. Also got the dash vents.

Got the armrest extensions with the power window switches. Donor's interior is burgundy so they don't match but if I ever want them at least they'll fit. They just staple onto the end of the regular armrest and screw into the door.

The speedometer has what looks like an optical pickup. It's on a short lead to a #25007227 VSS/DRAC module. Neato! Didn't want to pay the $25 for it so I just got the guts and left the face/lens/housing. I'll be able to use my mechanical speedometer for a future electronic engine control! Somewhere in my stuff I have a device that connects between the two halves of the speedometer cable to do the same job, got it off of a car with an aftermarket cruise control years ago, but can't find it and anyway I've converted to a one-piece speedometer cable. (Actually, grabbed the lower speedometer cable half from this car too, so if I find that device I guess I could use it.)

Got various connectors and shit, of course. There is an electrical distribution panel hidden way up high behind the dash on the drivers fender, mine has a bunch of open spots, so I grabbed the connectors, now I can plug shit into it.

Got the fiberglass front clip and grill yesterday. (Wish I hadn't gotten and paid for the headlight surrounds previously, they would have been part of this anyway.) I don't need it, but if anything should ever happen it's not like I can just order one, it could be difficult to find one. Wife said to go and get the front bumper and the fenders for the same reason. My wife is a bad influence on me with the spending!

Got the brake proportioning valve/combination valve, those are particular to each model and hard to find so if mine ever fails I have one. I'm thinking of pickling it in a jar of brake fluid to prevent it from rusting inside.

Got the chrome trim at the passenger side fenders. My rear one has a nasty dent (not from my driving), donor's is better; and the donor's passenger front one is good. Drivers side ones on donor aren't so great.

There's more but I can't remember it at the moment.
Old 03-09-2017, 05:10 PM   #597
Cez★
C-E-Z★ bitch

so mash stuff

Quote:

Unlimited Pedo Works
Old 03-09-2017, 05:43 PM   #598
stonehenge

$10?
Old 03-09-2017, 05:51 PM   #599
Cez★
C-E-Z★ bitch

"put it on my wife's amazon acct"

Quote:

Unlimited Pedo Works
Old 03-09-2017, 07:32 PM   #600
stonehenge