Go Back   All Offtopic Forums > Offtopic > Anything Goes
Arcade Members List Today's Posts

Closed Thread

Old 07-13-2010, 07:36 PM   #82851
2005_Silverado
Gnex Owner

2005_Silverado says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.2005_Silverado says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.2005_Silverado says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.2005_Silverado says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.2005_Silverado says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.2005_Silverado says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.2005_Silverado says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.
2005_Silverado says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.2005_Silverado says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.2005_Silverado says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.2005_Silverado says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.2005_Silverado says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.2005_Silverado says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.2005_Silverado says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.2005_Silverado says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.2005_Silverado says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.2005_Silverado says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.2005_Silverado says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.2005_Silverado says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.

might sell my JHP 165 grain boxes to get this...cant use JHP at the range unless u FI&DIL like Ive been doing...but Im all cuz they have cameras on the lanes and shit
Old 07-13-2010, 07:37 PM   #82852
theholycow
Bovinus Administratus

theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.
theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.

What is JHP?
Old 07-13-2010, 07:37 PM   #82853
Chris
Enrique Iglesias

Chris tiene un pene grande :pimp:Chris tiene un pene grande :pimp:Chris tiene un pene grande :pimp:

i dont have a range, i just shoot at neighbors houses
Old 07-13-2010, 07:37 PM   #82854
2005_Silverado
Gnex Owner

2005_Silverado says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.2005_Silverado says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.2005_Silverado says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.2005_Silverado says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.2005_Silverado says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.2005_Silverado says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.2005_Silverado says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.
2005_Silverado says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.2005_Silverado says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.2005_Silverado says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.2005_Silverado says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.2005_Silverado says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.2005_Silverado says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.2005_Silverado says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.2005_Silverado says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.2005_Silverado says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.2005_Silverado says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.2005_Silverado says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.2005_Silverado says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.

hollow point, *****!!!!!!!!
Old 07-13-2010, 07:38 PM   #82855
Chris
Enrique Iglesias

Chris tiene un pene grande :pimp:Chris tiene un pene grande :pimp:Chris tiene un pene grande :pimp:

cocaina
Old 07-13-2010, 07:39 PM   #82856
Trevor F

WRX! Champion WRX Racing 2 Champion
Trevor F is gonna cut you so bad you gonna wish he no cut you so bad bish.Trevor F is gonna cut you so bad you gonna wish he no cut you so bad bish.Trevor F is gonna cut you so bad you gonna wish he no cut you so bad bish.Trevor F is gonna cut you so bad you gonna wish he no cut you so bad bish.Trevor F is gonna cut you so bad you gonna wish he no cut you so bad bish.Trevor F is gonna cut you so bad you gonna wish he no cut you so bad bish.Trevor F is gonna cut you so bad you gonna wish he no cut you so bad bish.Trevor F is gonna cut you so bad you gonna wish he no cut you so bad bish.Trevor F is gonna cut you so bad you gonna wish he no cut you so bad bish.Trevor F is gonna cut you so bad you gonna wish he no cut you so bad bish.Trevor F is gonna cut you so bad you gonna wish he no cut you so bad bish.

hello outcast delinquent GMFS'ers whats up in hurr today lols
Old 07-13-2010, 07:39 PM   #82857
2005_Silverado
Gnex Owner

Sold like 20 of these bitches

Old 07-13-2010, 07:40 PM   #82858
Chris
Enrique Iglesias

i keep hollow points for all my haters.
Old 07-13-2010, 07:40 PM   #82859
Butch
FBGB

Butch may have a mustache.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chris View Post
i dont have a range, i just shoot at neighbors houses
Word, no range babysitters to put up with, just FYI .223 FMJ will slice through 1/4 plate with no problem and might wound the squirrel behind it.
Old 07-13-2010, 07:41 PM   #82860
.GARY.

.GARY. says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one..GARY. says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one..GARY. says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one..GARY. says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one..GARY. says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one..GARY. says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.
.GARY. says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one..GARY. says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one..GARY. says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.

dems be bad mamma jammas ryt dere
Old 07-13-2010, 07:41 PM   #82861
Chance

Air Hockey Champion slingo Champion Stack Up Champion
Tournaments Won: 1

Chance has the highest rep title :kittahstare:Chance has the highest rep title :kittahstare:Chance has the highest rep title :kittahstare:Chance has the highest rep title :kittahstare:
Chance has the highest rep title :kittahstare:Chance has the highest rep title :kittahstare:Chance has the highest rep title :kittahstare:Chance has the highest rep title :kittahstare:Chance has the highest rep title :kittahstare:Chance has the highest rep title :kittahstare:

so did they find out who was responsible for the dupes?
Old 07-13-2010, 07:42 PM   #82862
Trevor F

Trevor F is gonna cut you so bad you gonna wish he no cut you so bad bish.Trevor F is gonna cut you so bad you gonna wish he no cut you so bad bish.Trevor F is gonna cut you so bad you gonna wish he no cut you so bad bish.Trevor F is gonna cut you so bad you gonna wish he no cut you so bad bish.Trevor F is gonna cut you so bad you gonna wish he no cut you so bad bish.Trevor F is gonna cut you so bad you gonna wish he no cut you so bad bish.Trevor F is gonna cut you so bad you gonna wish he no cut you so bad bish.Trevor F is gonna cut you so bad you gonna wish he no cut you so bad bish.Trevor F is gonna cut you so bad you gonna wish he no cut you so bad bish.Trevor F is gonna cut you so bad you gonna wish he no cut you so bad bish.Trevor F is gonna cut you so bad you gonna wish he no cut you so bad bish.

Old 07-13-2010, 07:44 PM   #82863
Chris
Enrique Iglesias

Old 07-13-2010, 07:44 PM   #82864
Cez★
C-E-Z★ bitch

El Emigrante Champion Kill Time in Your Office Champion Tobby: Crane Champion Zelda Champion
Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.
Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.

update on dooshs doosh move. co workers are gonna have a talk with teh bawws

Quote:
I am the robber of my cradle. Candy is my body and teddy-bears are my blood. I have snatched over a thousand little girls. Unknown to police. Nor known to Chris Henson. Have withstood time to stalk many children. Yet those kids will never be enough. So as I pray--

Unlimited Pedo Works
Old 07-13-2010, 07:45 PM   #82865
Butch
FBGB

Butch may have a mustache.

Chance were you unbanned?
Old 07-13-2010, 07:45 PM   #82866
Chance

Chance has the highest rep title :kittahstare:Chance has the highest rep title :kittahstare:Chance has the highest rep title :kittahstare:Chance has the highest rep title :kittahstare:
Chance has the highest rep title :kittahstare:Chance has the highest rep title :kittahstare:Chance has the highest rep title :kittahstare:Chance has the highest rep title :kittahstare:Chance has the highest rep title :kittahstare:Chance has the highest rep title :kittahstare:

Old 07-13-2010, 07:45 PM   #82867
2005_Silverado
Gnex Owner

ktfo
Old 07-13-2010, 07:47 PM   #82868
Chance

Yeah I got unbanned.
Old 07-13-2010, 07:48 PM   #82869
Trevor F

no proof no ban
Old 07-13-2010, 07:48 PM   #82870
Cez★
C-E-Z★ bitch

El Emigrante Champion Kill Time in Your Office Champion Tobby: Crane Champion Zelda Champion

gibson rants ftw
Quote:
Mel Gibson refers to a Latino worker as a “wetback" during an argument with his ex Oksana Grigorieva, RadarOnline.com reports.

The celebrity website published a six-minute recording in which they say Gibson is involved in a bitter argument with the mother of his eight-month old daughter Lucia.

It is the third recording released by the website in the past few days.

In it, they say Gibson also lashes out at Grigorieva, screaming “You’re a f**king mentally deprived idiot. You’re a f**king using whore…I own you.”

The singer and mother of Mel Gibson's eighth child (yep, he's an Octodad).

In a previously released recording, Gibson allegedly admits to hitting Grigorieva and twice seems to threaten to kill her.

In the recording of a telephone conversation, the site says the enraged actor tells Grigorieva “you deserved it” after she says that he hit her and broke her teeth.

He also said “You need a f**king bat in the side of the head,” RadarOnline.com reports.

Gibson then allegedly makes what could be considered a death threat, screaming "I’ll put you in a f **kin rose garden you c**t! You understand that? Because I’m capable of it. You understand that?”

The two are involved in a bitter custody battle over their daughter.

The L.A. County Sherriff’s Department has also opened an investigation into Gibson's alleged violent behavior toward Grigorieva, that will soon be heading to the district attorney's office.

“Investigators are treating this case very carefully," a source close to the investigation told FOX411.com. "They’ll be determined to nail him. It’s highly likely he’ll do time (in jail) for this if found guilty.”

A rep for the Sheriff’s Department stated that the investigation was preliminary in nature and no further information is available at this time. A rep for Gibson earlier declined comment but said a statement could be made sometime this week.

Radaronline.com released another recording on Friday in which Mel Gibson is heard using a racial epithet and calling his ex-girlfriend a "whore."

That two-minute recording includes segments in which a voice sounding distinctively like the Academy Award-winner is heard telling his then-girlfriend, Oksana Grigorieva, that she is dressing too provocatively and that it would be her fault if she were raped. He uses the N-word at one point, and the recording is laced with his profanity.

Grigorieva recorded the actor-director because she was afraid he might harm her, the website reported. The actor is heard on the recording harshly criticizing Grigorieva for the way she dresses. He accuses her of lying to him about having breast implants.

Go to RadarOnline.com for the shocking full recording.

"They just look stupid," Gibson tells her at one point in the recording. "Keep them if you want to. They look like a Vegas bitch, a Vegas whore."

"You look like a (expletive) bitch in heat, and if you get raped by a pack of (N-word), it will be your fault," Gibson is heard telling Grigorieva. "You provoked it. You are provocatively dressed."

Alan Nierob, a spokesman for Gibson, did not immediately respond to requests for comment.

A phone message left for Grigorieva's attorney, Marci Levine, was not immediately returned.

It is unclear when the recording was made or in what context. It opens with Gibson discussing breast feeding of their now 8-month-old daughter. Toward the end, Gibson indicates he is done with the relationship.

"I don't trust you," the actor is heard saying. "I don't love you. I don't want you."

The recording has shades of another scandal for Gibson -- his use of anti-Semitic and sexist remarks during a drunken driving arrest in 2006. The actor-director later apologized for the statements, which were included in a report by a sheriff's deputy who arrested Gibson that was obtained by celebrity website TMZ.

Also on Friday, Gibson's talent agency, William Morris Endeavor, dropped the actor.

The former couple have been locked in a bitter custody dispute in Los Angeles. The 40-year-old singer has accused Gibson of domestic violence, and sheriff's officials have launched an investigation.

Records in the court case, which may include the audio recordings, remain sealed.
---------- Post added at 01:48 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:48 PM ----------

gibson rants ftw
Quote:
Mel Gibson refers to a Latino worker as a “wetback" during an argument with his ex Oksana Grigorieva, RadarOnline.com reports.

The celebrity website published a six-minute recording in which they say Gibson is involved in a bitter argument with the mother of his eight-month old daughter Lucia.

It is the third recording released by the website in the past few days.

In it, they say Gibson also lashes out at Grigorieva, screaming “You’re a f**king mentally deprived idiot. You’re a f**king using whore…I own you.”

The singer and mother of Mel Gibson's eighth child (yep, he's an Octodad).

In a previously released recording, Gibson allegedly admits to hitting Grigorieva and twice seems to threaten to kill her.

In the recording of a telephone conversation, the site says the enraged actor tells Grigorieva “you deserved it” after she says that he hit her and broke her teeth.

He also said “You need a f**king bat in the side of the head,” RadarOnline.com reports.

Gibson then allegedly makes what could be considered a death threat, screaming "I’ll put you in a f **kin rose garden you c**t! You understand that? Because I’m capable of it. You understand that?”

The two are involved in a bitter custody battle over their daughter.

The L.A. County Sherriff’s Department has also opened an investigation into Gibson's alleged violent behavior toward Grigorieva, that will soon be heading to the district attorney's office.

“Investigators are treating this case very carefully," a source close to the investigation told FOX411.com. "They’ll be determined to nail him. It’s highly likely he’ll do time (in jail) for this if found guilty.”

A rep for the Sheriff’s Department stated that the investigation was preliminary in nature and no further information is available at this time. A rep for Gibson earlier declined comment but said a statement could be made sometime this week.

Radaronline.com released another recording on Friday in which Mel Gibson is heard using a racial epithet and calling his ex-girlfriend a "whore."

That two-minute recording includes segments in which a voice sounding distinctively like the Academy Award-winner is heard telling his then-girlfriend, Oksana Grigorieva, that she is dressing too provocatively and that it would be her fault if she were raped. He uses the N-word at one point, and the recording is laced with his profanity.

Grigorieva recorded the actor-director because she was afraid he might harm her, the website reported. The actor is heard on the recording harshly criticizing Grigorieva for the way she dresses. He accuses her of lying to him about having breast implants.

Go to RadarOnline.com for the shocking full recording.

"They just look stupid," Gibson tells her at one point in the recording. "Keep them if you want to. They look like a Vegas bitch, a Vegas whore."

"You look like a (expletive) bitch in heat, and if you get raped by a pack of (N-word), it will be your fault," Gibson is heard telling Grigorieva. "You provoked it. You are provocatively dressed."

Alan Nierob, a spokesman for Gibson, did not immediately respond to requests for comment.

A phone message left for Grigorieva's attorney, Marci Levine, was not immediately returned.

It is unclear when the recording was made or in what context. It opens with Gibson discussing breast feeding of their now 8-month-old daughter. Toward the end, Gibson indicates he is done with the relationship.

"I don't trust you," the actor is heard saying. "I don't love you. I don't want you."

The recording has shades of another scandal for Gibson -- his use of anti-Semitic and sexist remarks during a drunken driving arrest in 2006. The actor-director later apologized for the statements, which were included in a report by a sheriff's deputy who arrested Gibson that was obtained by celebrity website TMZ.

Also on Friday, Gibson's talent agency, William Morris Endeavor, dropped the actor.

The former couple have been locked in a bitter custody dispute in Los Angeles. The 40-year-old singer has accused Gibson of domestic violence, and sheriff's officials have launched an investigation.

Records in the court case, which may include the audio recordings, remain sealed.

Quote:
I am the robber of my cradle. Candy is my body and teddy-bears are my blood. I have snatched over a thousand little girls. Unknown to police. Nor known to Chris Henson. Have withstood time to stalk many children. Yet those kids will never be enough. So as I pray--

Unlimited Pedo Works
Old 07-13-2010, 07:49 PM   #82871
Chance

be careful what you say in the chatbox

its srs bsns

SEIG HEIL!!!!!!!!!
Old 07-13-2010, 07:50 PM   #82872
Cez★
C-E-Z★ bitch

wait chance is banned again?

Quote:

Unlimited Pedo Works
Old 07-13-2010, 07:51 PM   #82873
Chance

naw not no maor

well for a few mins at least..
Old 07-13-2010, 07:52 PM   #82874
Cez★
C-E-Z★ bitch

o i c

Quote:

Unlimited Pedo Works
Old 07-13-2010, 07:53 PM   #82875
Trevor F

We should all go run amuck on gmfs lolz
Closed Thread