Go Back   All Offtopic Forums > Offtopic > Anything Goes
Arcade Members List Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 01-19-2018, 05:42 PM   #28251
stonehenge
y u hovering on my shit for?

stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.
stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.

I unlocked my parents ATT Samsung J3 or whatever. I went to the website, entered the info, they got an email with the code, entered it in the phone, done. Used it on TMo for a while.

But they bought that cheap phone outright from the beginning, never had a payment plan. So maybe that helped.
stonehenge is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-19-2018, 10:22 PM   #28252
JayBo
♪♫Boogie Woogie King♫♪

JayBo thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:JayBo thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:JayBo thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:JayBo thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:JayBo thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:JayBo thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:
JayBo thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:

I have to have to drive 40 miles to the ATT store..
Old 01-19-2018, 11:01 PM   #28253
stonehenge

stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.
stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.

... why the hell do you have to go to a store in person for that?
Old 01-31-2018, 01:43 PM   #28254
JayBo
♪♫Boogie Woogie King♫♪

JayBo thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:JayBo thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:JayBo thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:JayBo thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:JayBo thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:JayBo thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:

So, after I ranted and cussed and then calmed down and did it all over again, I got a nice lady named Gabriella who actually got shit done! Damn it's amazing what someone can do if they try!!

TO add to that, I contacted Straight Talk to get new SIM cards for my phones so we could port over from ATT. "They will arrive in 5-7 business days"... That 3 weeks ago lol.

I got some dude to give me a tracking # and according to that, they left Miami, came to Macon, to my local Post Office, Out for Delivery, back to macon, back to local PO, back to macon, back to local PO, back out for delivery.. that was 4 days ago and I haven't checked since b/c I'm just fucking amazed at how shitty stuff has become.
I mean damn, I work in the exact same field they do (except in a phone center) and I get my shit right...
Old 01-31-2018, 03:40 PM   #28255
stonehenge

ATT pls

Sounds like straight talk did their part but USPS is just passing it around lol. Maybe call your local PO and ask wtf?

Sent from my Moto G5 Plus
Old 01-31-2018, 04:33 PM   #28256
JayBo
♪♫Boogie Woogie King♫♪

I'd stay w ATT if they could justify my paying $185/mo for 2 lines and 12gb when ST is 88/mo for 20gb.
And the 185 is with a 20% discount from work.
Old 01-31-2018, 05:01 PM   #28257
stonehenge

we pay ~$80/mo for tmo with a couple gb of LTE each (unlimited slower speeds after that), unlimited minutes/text. Spotify doesn't count against data so I rarely hit it lol
Old 02-23-2018, 07:17 PM   #28258
stonehenge

CAM:

https://www.woot.com/offers/google-p...on-and-gsmsd-8

Good deal, works on VZW, allthedevsupport, etc.

If I hadn't just bought the V20, I'd probably grab an XL. Oh wells.
Old 02-23-2018, 08:37 PM   #28259
theholycow
Bovinus Administratus

theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.
theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.

Quote:
Google Pixel (Verizon and GSM Unlocked)
Oh sure, just leave Sprint CDMA out in the cold...

(Not that I can drop hundreds of bucks on a phone anyway.)
Old 02-23-2018, 09:16 PM   #28260
stonehenge

poor Spront
Old 02-23-2018, 09:52 PM   #28261
race2c
Garage Status

race2c can perform some srs rep rapes imorace2c can perform some srs rep rapes imorace2c can perform some srs rep rapes imorace2c can perform some srs rep rapes imorace2c can perform some srs rep rapes imorace2c can perform some srs rep rapes imo
race2c can perform some srs rep rapes imorace2c can perform some srs rep rapes imorace2c can perform some srs rep rapes imorace2c can perform some srs rep rapes imorace2c can perform some srs rep rapes imorace2c can perform some srs rep rapes imorace2c can perform some srs rep rapes imorace2c can perform some srs rep rapes imorace2c can perform some srs rep rapes imorace2c can perform some srs rep rapes imorace2c can perform some srs rep rapes imorace2c can perform some srs rep rapes imorace2c can perform some srs rep rapes imorace2c can perform some srs rep rapes imorace2c can perform some srs rep rapes imorace2c can perform some srs rep rapes imorace2c can perform some srs rep rapes imorace2c can perform some srs rep rapes imo

Quote:
Originally Posted by stonehenge View Post
CAM:

https://www.woot.com/offers/google-p...on-and-gsmsd-8

Good deal, works on VZW, allthedevsupport, etc.

If I hadn't just bought the V20, I'd probably grab an XL. Oh wells.

That's what I would be in for S8+.... roughly.

CAM
king of wafflers
foo is deep
guarantee expert
opinion hoar
race2c is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-23-2018, 09:58 PM   #28262
stonehenge

Old 02-23-2018, 10:00 PM   #28263
race2c
Garage Status

race2c can perform some srs rep rapes imorace2c can perform some srs rep rapes imorace2c can perform some srs rep rapes imorace2c can perform some srs rep rapes imorace2c can perform some srs rep rapes imorace2c can perform some srs rep rapes imo
race2c can perform some srs rep rapes imorace2c can perform some srs rep rapes imorace2c can perform some srs rep rapes imorace2c can perform some srs rep rapes imorace2c can perform some srs rep rapes imorace2c can perform some srs rep rapes imorace2c can perform some srs rep rapes imorace2c can perform some srs rep rapes imorace2c can perform some srs rep rapes imorace2c can perform some srs rep rapes imorace2c can perform some srs rep rapes imorace2c can perform some srs rep rapes imorace2c can perform some srs rep rapes imorace2c can perform some srs rep rapes imorace2c can perform some srs rep rapes imorace2c can perform some srs rep rapes imorace2c can perform some srs rep rapes imorace2c can perform some srs rep rapes imo

Haha. Ol Nexus 6P is nice after battery replacement. Haha

CAM
king of wafflers
foo is deep
guarantee expert
opinion hoar
race2c is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-23-2018, 10:02 PM   #28264
stonehenge

1.5yr old V20 is bamf as far as I'm concerned

especially with the Google Camera port

dat Portrait mode
Old 03-21-2018, 02:58 PM   #28265
theholycow
Bovinus Administratus

theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.
theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.

My LS620 died very dead. Market sucks now, but I ordered a used Samsung Galaxy S4 SPH-L720 16GB on eBay.
Old 03-21-2018, 03:24 PM   #28266
nekkidhillbilly

nekkidhillbilly used to read Word Up magazine.  Salt N Pepa and Heavy D up in the limousine... :truestory:nekkidhillbilly used to read Word Up magazine.  Salt N Pepa and Heavy D up in the limousine... :truestory:nekkidhillbilly used to read Word Up magazine.  Salt N Pepa and Heavy D up in the limousine... :truestory:nekkidhillbilly used to read Word Up magazine.  Salt N Pepa and Heavy D up in the limousine... :truestory:nekkidhillbilly used to read Word Up magazine.  Salt N Pepa and Heavy D up in the limousine... :truestory:

Quote:
Originally Posted by JayBo View Post
I'd stay w ATT if they could justify my paying $185/mo for 2 lines and 12gb when ST is 88/mo for 20gb.
And the 185 is with a 20% discount from work.
my ex wife works for that company so fuck them. my vzw is the unlimited 80 bucks. that's one line. if I had two it would be 140. 3 would 180.

---------- Post added at 02:24 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:22 PM ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by race2c View Post
That's what I would be in for S8+.... roughly.
new lady has s8 I really like it. paid 370 for it.
nekkidhillbilly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-2018, 05:13 PM   #28267
stonehenge

Quote:
Originally Posted by theholycow View Post
My LS620 died very dead. Market sucks now, but I ordered a used Samsung Galaxy S4 SPH-L720 16GB on eBay.
cao getting closer and closer to new-ish phone
Old 03-21-2018, 07:34 PM   #28268
nekkidhillbilly

nekkidhillbilly used to read Word Up magazine.  Salt N Pepa and Heavy D up in the limousine... :truestory:nekkidhillbilly used to read Word Up magazine.  Salt N Pepa and Heavy D up in the limousine... :truestory:nekkidhillbilly used to read Word Up magazine.  Salt N Pepa and Heavy D up in the limousine... :truestory:nekkidhillbilly used to read Word Up magazine.  Salt N Pepa and Heavy D up in the limousine... :truestory:nekkidhillbilly used to read Word Up magazine.  Salt N Pepa and Heavy D up in the limousine... :truestory:

I can replace the battery in that shit btw cao
Old 03-21-2018, 11:50 PM   #28269
stonehenge

pretty sure if it was the battery, cao would already been back up and running
Old 03-22-2018, 01:21 PM   #28270
nekkidhillbilly

I can pretty much rebuild a phone. I don't think that pos worth it but I can. im guessing it has removable battery. never looked at one.
Old 03-22-2018, 02:19 PM   #28271
theholycow
Bovinus Administratus

Yes, I replaced the battery with each of my 6 spare batteries. I also replaced the motherboard, screen/frame, and lower board (contains MEID, mic, speakers, vibrate, and part of the WiFi antenna). Literally no part has been left unreplaced; I have a few spares that I bought for their screens and batteries.

With two of the motherboards, any lower board, any of the screens, and a few of the batteries, I can get it to show signs of life by plugging in power then removing the battery so it shows me the screen with a battery and a question mark.

With one of those two motherboards, a couple times I was able to get it to give me a boot security error; that is how it was when I bought it. Somebody hard bricked it.

It's a bummer to abandon the platform when I have so many spare batteries and screens but it's time to move on. At least with the S4 batteries and screens should be plentiful and cheap.
Old 03-22-2018, 03:13 PM   #28272
nekkidhillbilly

ebay old parts from it. its prob not worth fixing. it sounds the mb has died.
Old 03-22-2018, 04:15 PM   #28273
theholycow
Bovinus Administratus

Yes, I could get another donor or just the board itself on eBay, but it's time to move on.
Old 03-22-2018, 04:50 PM   #28274
stonehenge

Jeez, put more effort in next time cao.

/s
Old 03-22-2018, 05:17 PM   #28275
nekkidhillbilly

so much work to fix 10 dollar phone