Go Back   All Offtopic Forums > Offtopic > Anything Goes
Arcade Members List Today's Posts

Old 08-05-2010, 05:24 PM   #1976
MikeH
waffler

MikeH says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.MikeH says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.MikeH says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.MikeH says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.MikeH says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.MikeH says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.MikeH says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.
MikeH says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.MikeH says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.MikeH says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.MikeH says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.MikeH says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.MikeH says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.MikeH says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.

[QUOTE=Juan!;129854]Here is the case I got, same seller even (pawavenue). In the video he says it is "Smoked" but that is the clear case. The smoked one is a lot darker. He is kind of annoying when he says blah blah blah so many times but it is a BAMF case. [QUOTE]
I ordered that one too, from the same guy. The picture didn't show it had a huge cutout like that on the bottom of the back so I'm gonna be pissed and complain if it comes like that.
MikeH is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-05-2010, 05:28 PM   #1977
stonehenge
y u hovering on my shit for?

stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.
stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.

That is what I did and he sent me another one with no questions asked but I ended up liking the "big hole" case much better than the other one. The buttons are easier to press and the headphone hole is nicer. Otherwise they are very similar.

Oh and the "small hole" case is a little lighter in color, you can see the pattern more.
stonehenge is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-06-2010, 06:07 AM   #1978
xPETIEx

xPETIEx would bone the princess if he was Mario

Quote:
Originally Posted by Juan! View Post
Ringtone Randomizer in the market.

Works great, Thank you sir!
xPETIEx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-06-2010, 01:48 PM   #1979
JayBo
♪♫Boogie Woogie King♫♪

JayBo thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:JayBo thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:JayBo thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:JayBo thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:JayBo thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:JayBo thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:
JayBo thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:

SHIT

I flashed UD xtreme 5, everything worked fine. Installed overclock kernel, now I lost 3G service and its not rooted anymore. ???
Old 08-06-2010, 02:05 PM   #1980
Manbearpig
:van:

Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.
Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Manbearpig View Post
http://androidforums.com/1301619-post1.html

"Attention: It is highly recommend that any Verizon Wireless Android device running on Android 2.1 do not perform a factory reset/ data wipe. If you do, you will lose your 3G data service and you will not be able to regain it. Reports of this issue have been swarming since yesterday. This has been replicated multiple times with the LG Ally, HTC Droid Eris, Motorola Droid, HTC Droid Incredible, and the Droid X. The only Verizon Wireless Android device not affected is the Motorola Devour. This information comes to me from a source within Verizon Wireless. I am told that the highest level technicians at VZW are absolutely puzzled about what is causing this. There is nothing wrong with Verizon’s system. There appears to be something internally wrong with the devices after performing such a reset. There is no way to reverse/correct this. I will hopefully have more confirmation of this from Verizon tomorrow morning. "
me thinks
Manbearpig is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-06-2010, 02:06 PM   #1981
JayBo
♪♫Boogie Woogie King♫♪

JayBo thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:JayBo thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:JayBo thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:JayBo thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:JayBo thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:JayBo thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:

3g came back, but why did it unroot?
Old 08-06-2010, 02:12 PM   #1982
stonehenge

stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.
stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.
Default Re: Android Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by xPETIEx View Post
Works great, Thank you sir!
No problem
Quote:
Originally Posted by JayBo View Post
SHIT

I flashed UD xtreme 5, everything worked fine. Installed overclock kernel, now I lost 3G service and its not rooted anymore. ???
the link mbp posted makes sense for the 3g but you should definitely still be rooted wtf. Restore most recent backup, does that give you 3g back?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Manbearpig View Post
me thinks
I was starting to think it was bs because I didn't see it mentioned on any of the other forums or news/blog sites. I guess is be true
Old 08-06-2010, 02:13 PM   #1983
stonehenge

didn't see last post. I can't think of any reason it would unroot. Do you have the ninja app?
Old 08-06-2010, 02:14 PM   #1984
JayBo
♪♫Boogie Woogie King♫♪

Nope. Ninja app dissappeared!! I installed the OC kernel and its in read only mode...WTF.
Old 08-06-2010, 02:14 PM   #1985
Manbearpig
:van:

Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.
Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.

wait is udx 5 FROOOYOOOOO?

Guess your good
Manbearpig is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-06-2010, 02:15 PM   #1986
JayBo
♪♫Boogie Woogie King♫♪

yes, its Froyo.
Old 08-06-2010, 02:22 PM   #1987
stonehenge

That's fuckin weird because UD should automatically come rooted with the Superuser app installed
Old 08-06-2010, 02:23 PM   #1988
JayBo
♪♫Boogie Woogie King♫♪

i know, weird eh?
what do I need to do to get superuser back?
Old 08-06-2010, 02:32 PM   #1989
stonehenge

Well you can't root 2.2 sooooo... i found someone else who had the same problem and then they posted that they got it working:

"I posted earlier that I had the same issue, you have to wipe wipe and wipe some more and reinstall. Also make sure you have the latest download."

www.BlackDroidMod.com
Old 08-06-2010, 02:36 PM   #1990
JayBo
♪♫Boogie Woogie King♫♪

so I need to keep wiping, and reinstall UD xtreme?
Old 08-06-2010, 02:52 PM   #1991
stonehenge

I guess so. Redownload it too just to be safe.
Old 08-06-2010, 03:00 PM   #1992
JayBo
♪♫Boogie Woogie King♫♪

redownload UD?

---------- Post added at 10:00 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:00 AM ----------

I didn't wanna wipe it, it kept all my apps/texts/call log
Old 08-06-2010, 03:01 PM   #1993
stonehenge

Lol then that's prob why. Going from 2.1 to 2.2 will usually give issues if you don't wipe.
Old 08-06-2010, 03:36 PM   #1994
JayBo
♪♫Boogie Woogie King♫♪

Other than it not being rooted, it works fine lol
Old 08-06-2010, 04:23 PM   #1995
stonehenge

That's actually pretty surprising, the times I've forgotten to wipe when changing roms or versions, I ended up with bootloops or FCs.
Old 08-06-2010, 04:40 PM   #1996
Cez★
C-E-Z★ bitch

El Emigrante Champion Kill Time in Your Office Champion Tobby: Crane Champion Zelda Champion
Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.
Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.

http://shopping.yahoo.com/articles/y...ate-vs-evo-4g/

Quote:
I am the robber of my cradle. Candy is my body and teddy-bears are my blood. I have snatched over a thousand little girls. Unknown to police. Nor known to Chris Henson. Have withstood time to stalk many children. Yet those kids will never be enough. So as I pray--

Unlimited Pedo Works
Cez★ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-06-2010, 04:46 PM   #1997
stonehenge

Fgts are just comparing hardware. From a hardware standpoint (besides the ghey antennas) the iP4 is fairly beast. The shittiness lies in the OS imo and apples general asshattery.
Old 08-06-2010, 04:54 PM   #1998
Cez★
C-E-Z★ bitch

El Emigrante Champion Kill Time in Your Office Champion Tobby: Crane Champion Zelda Champion

rofl. LIES
i just like teh ipawdz and ipad
played with one in the apple store in white people mall and was fairly BAMF. haz cool games with same controls as SoG

Quote:
I am the robber of my cradle. Candy is my body and teddy-bears are my blood. I have snatched over a thousand little girls. Unknown to police. Nor known to Chris Henson. Have withstood time to stalk many children. Yet those kids will never be enough. So as I pray--

Unlimited Pedo Works
Old 08-06-2010, 04:56 PM   #1999
stonehenge

i liked mah ipod tash pero once I got DROID and even Eris, didn't haz need for it anymore. Sold that bish fo $$
Old 08-06-2010, 04:57 PM   #2000
Cez★
C-E-Z★ bitch

i dont haz music on phone always carry ipod if i think needed

Quote:

Unlimited Pedo Works