Go Back   All Offtopic Forums > Offtopic > Entertainment
Arcade Members List Today's Posts

Old 11-06-2010, 04:54 AM   #2251
Manbearpig
:van:

Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.
Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.

Michiru makes me rofl
Manbearpig is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-2010, 04:57 AM   #2252
Cez★
C-E-Z★ bitch

El Emigrante Champion Kill Time in Your Office Champion Tobby: Crane Champion Zelda Champion
Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.
Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.

omfg
dat be a sad part

Quote:
I am the robber of my cradle. Candy is my body and teddy-bears are my blood. I have snatched over a thousand little girls. Unknown to police. Nor known to Chris Henson. Have withstood time to stalk many children. Yet those kids will never be enough. So as I pray--

Unlimited Pedo Works
Cez★ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-2010, 05:00 AM   #2253
Manbearpig

Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.
Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.

Where she beats the shit out of Yukito every time she sees him?

IS KANO GUNNA CHOKE A BITCH
Old 11-06-2010, 05:04 AM   #2254
Cez★
C-E-Z★ bitch

El Emigrante Champion Kill Time in Your Office Champion Tobby: Crane Champion Zelda Champion

nah. keep washin foo
ffuuu talking bout it nao they all haz sad stories.

rosario vamp picked up all of a sudden. shits good

Quote:
I am the robber of my cradle. Candy is my body and teddy-bears are my blood. I have snatched over a thousand little girls. Unknown to police. Nor known to Chris Henson. Have withstood time to stalk many children. Yet those kids will never be enough. So as I pray--

Unlimited Pedo Works
Old 11-06-2010, 05:05 AM   #2255
Manbearpig

Gunna go work on K5
Old 11-06-2010, 05:05 AM   #2256
Cez★
C-E-Z★ bitch

Quote:

Unlimited Pedo Works
Old 11-06-2010, 05:08 AM   #2257
Manbearpig

on like epi 18 of 00s s2

Epi 4 of Gundam Seed

Seed ended up beeng better than I thought

---------- Post added at 11:08 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:07 PM ----------

My cable is taking a shit
Old 11-06-2010, 05:47 AM   #2258
Cez★
C-E-Z★ bitch

three seriies? seed was ok. seen it a few years ago.

this site be slow but vids load fine though wtf

---------- Post added at 11:47 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:21 PM ----------

finished first season of rosario vampire. OMG the ending lucky fuck. but damn wtf dude fell in love with HER!?!!

Quote:

Unlimited Pedo Works
Old 11-06-2010, 06:58 AM   #2259
VmaxEngage
melons :drool:

VmaxEngage will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOTVmaxEngage will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOTVmaxEngage will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOTVmaxEngage will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOT
VmaxEngage will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOTVmaxEngage will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOTVmaxEngage will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOTVmaxEngage will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOTVmaxEngage will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOTVmaxEngage will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOT

Just wait Cez, second season is better.

Dude, on ep 8 of Kanon. So Makoto is a fox? no wonder she does all those moe things. I like her tho
Old 11-06-2010, 07:05 AM   #2260
Cez★
C-E-Z★ bitch

yea she is. i think it explains better near the end. i think i still member what happened between them two.

second season looks cool. i kinda figured it out who that redhead asuka ripoff was near the first ep lol

Quote:

Unlimited Pedo Works
Old 11-06-2010, 07:06 AM   #2261
VmaxEngage

VmaxEngage will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOTVmaxEngage will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOTVmaxEngage will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOTVmaxEngage will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOT
VmaxEngage will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOTVmaxEngage will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOTVmaxEngage will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOTVmaxEngage will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOTVmaxEngage will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOTVmaxEngage will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOT

moka's lil sis
Old 11-06-2010, 07:06 AM   #2262
Cez★
C-E-Z★ bitch

yea i was like near the end it made it pretty obvious

Quote:

Unlimited Pedo Works
Old 11-06-2010, 07:07 AM   #2263
VmaxEngage

lol yea it did!

Told you it was gewd

I like Kanon, wish I had better vids tho
Old 11-06-2010, 07:09 AM   #2264
Cez★
C-E-Z★ bitch

will wash rest tomorrow. want new iron man naOOO

Quote:

Unlimited Pedo Works
Old 11-06-2010, 07:09 AM   #2265
VmaxEngage

Patience cez son
Old 11-06-2010, 07:16 AM   #2266
Cez★
C-E-Z★ bitch

rofl. iz creepin your animelist. bro most of the shizz you haz planned to watch iz watched

Quote:

Unlimited Pedo Works
Old 11-06-2010, 07:18 AM   #2267
VmaxEngage

lol ill get to em eventually. If i would have kept watching anime from when i started back when i was little, you prolly couldnt touch me
Old 11-06-2010, 08:10 AM   #2268
Cez★
C-E-Z★ bitch

mehbeh. cuz i got into it around freshman year of highschool lol

---------- Post added at 01:27 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:19 AM ----------

aww shit. reading last chapter of tenjo tenge its 86 pages

---------- Post added at 01:48 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:27 AM ----------

finished no more sex0rz
was bamf. kinda confusing though imo. maybe cuz i read it fast. i sorta got most of it though i think. reading up on wiki to see how mash i got wrong

---------- Post added at 02:10 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:48 AM ----------

holy shit. checked the dates of when the manga ran. from 98 to 2010

Quote:

Unlimited Pedo Works
Old 11-06-2010, 08:10 AM   #2269
VmaxEngage

Yea, I started anime in 2002, so that was 7th grade for me

Dood, ep 10 of Kanon, Makoto! That was sad...really sad. She was so cute...I want a fox now
Old 11-06-2010, 08:13 AM   #2270
Cez★
C-E-Z★ bitch

you win

omfg iirc. its like 26 eps? its gonna get sadder

fts time for napz. watch more rose vamp later

Quote:

Unlimited Pedo Works
Old 11-06-2010, 08:16 AM   #2271
VmaxEngage

Makoto...she is a great character. moe, comedy, klutz, playful. Every anime needs a character like her. She is in top 5 now. Yup.

Fuck sad shit. Why are sad ones always soooooo good?

Is it because you get attached, then get shit on and you go crazy and are like "wow that hit me in an emotional kind of way so I will remember this anime forever n ever"

pssssh
:ahhh:
Old 11-06-2010, 09:11 AM   #2272
Manbearpig

Quote:
Originally Posted by VmaxEngage View Post
Yea, I started anime in 2002, so that was 7th grade for me
6th for me

Though I had a huge time gap due to it not being on tv
Old 11-06-2010, 09:18 AM   #2273
VmaxEngage

I win
Old 11-06-2010, 09:22 AM   #2274
Manbearpig

Old 11-06-2010, 04:37 PM   #2275
Cez★
C-E-Z★ bitch

heres your prize

Quote:

Unlimited Pedo Works