Go Back   All Offtopic Forums > Offtopic > Anything Goes
Arcade Members List Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 08-21-2010, 06:50 AM   #2526
stonehenge
y u hovering on my shit for?

stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.
stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.

ah i see lol yeah mine asked for driver, i just ignored it..

He updated that post though, did you see his edit?
stonehenge is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-21-2010, 07:05 AM   #2527
MikeH
waffler

MikeH says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.MikeH says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.MikeH says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.MikeH says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.MikeH says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.MikeH says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.MikeH says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.
MikeH says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.MikeH says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.MikeH says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.MikeH says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.MikeH says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.MikeH says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.MikeH says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.
Default Re: Android Thread

Didn't realize he edit. Mine is still saying it needs to install the driver
MikeH is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-21-2010, 07:12 AM   #2528
stonehenge

stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.
stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.

wtf, this is what I see at the bottom of his post:

Quote:
EDIT: This can be deleted or left up as a lesson in idiocy.

Debugging mode needs to be off for the phone to install its drivers for the first time it connects to the PC. Updating to 2.2 constitutes needing a second "first time" as far as the X is concerned. So, yeah, I fail.
Old 08-21-2010, 02:14 PM   #2529
JayBo
♪♫Boogie Woogie King♫♪

JayBo thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:JayBo thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:JayBo thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:JayBo thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:JayBo thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:JayBo thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:
JayBo thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:

WAN!!!!! My damn screen don't work no more1!! wtf IS UP???!1
Old 08-21-2010, 04:50 PM   #2530
stonehenge

What is it doing? Pressing shit on its own? Hardly responding to your touch? Rebooted do nothing?
Old 08-21-2010, 06:41 PM   #2531
MikeH
waffler

Just got my black TPU case. Other than it showing fingerprints its just as good as the argyle one. The buttons are slightly easier to push also.
Old 08-21-2010, 10:11 PM   #2532
stonehenge

Old 08-21-2010, 10:49 PM   #2533
MikeH
waffler

Looks a lot better with the black case. I also figured out my driver problem. Had to download them from the web and then when I plugged in my phone its did its thing.
Old 08-21-2010, 10:51 PM   #2534
stonehenge

Ah okay.
Old 08-21-2010, 11:51 PM   #2535
MikeH
waffler

Running the extended battery today and Im at 70% probably closer to 60 or will it drop to 60 once it gets below 70? Not sure how that works.
Old 08-22-2010, 12:40 AM   #2536
stonehenge

Doesn't sound too bad imo
Old 08-22-2010, 01:04 AM   #2537
MikeH
waffler

It dropped to 60 right after I posted

I have no internet at home so on days that I just sit around I use my phone quite a bit. This cover actually fits a little better with the extended battery too.
Old 08-22-2010, 01:09 AM   #2538
stonehenge

Old 08-22-2010, 01:13 AM   #2539
MikeH
waffler

You can see all fingerprints, smudges and scratches on it tho. Doesnt really hide them like the smoke one.
Old 08-22-2010, 01:37 AM   #2540
stonehenge

I could see that. If I hold this one up at the right angle where I can see the reflection, you can see oils from my face/hand, scratches, fingerprints,etc.

I want a solid clear one. Not clear clear. I guess a color. Buying a smoked one would feel like a waste since I have 2 already maybe a blue. Or a red to go with the cam button lol..
Old 08-22-2010, 01:42 AM   #2541
MikeH
waffler

Clear would look like shit, always does. I almost went with the smoke but I like the way the black looks. I would get white if I could find it.
Old 08-22-2010, 01:59 AM   #2542
stonehenge

I'd make white look like shit in no time. And yeah I don't want clear clear lol. Smoked is my fav but to be different I'd probably pick a color.
Old 08-22-2010, 02:40 AM   #2543
MikeH
waffler

Tried quick settings again and the flashlight doesnt even work.
Old 08-22-2010, 02:57 AM   #2544
stonehenge

Ya I noticed that. That came with 2.2 but i dont want a widget so I guess ill just wait until QS is fixed.
Old 08-22-2010, 03:11 AM   #2545
MikeH
waffler

Why dont you want a widget?
Old 08-22-2010, 03:16 AM   #2546
stonehenge

I currently use one screen with BW up top and that is IT. lol i have tried using widgets and I end up never using them. I think I'm just too lazy to change screens to get to them.
Old 08-22-2010, 03:19 AM   #2547
MikeH
waffler

Makes sense, I run 3 screens and mainly use extended controls for the flashlight and battery.
Old 08-22-2010, 01:28 PM   #2548
JayBo
♪♫Boogie Woogie King♫♪

JayBo thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:JayBo thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:JayBo thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:JayBo thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:JayBo thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:JayBo thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:
JayBo thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:

the screen just woukdht cone on"! at all. phone would still get calls and stuff but i coukdnt see anything. left it in the truck all day and went to vzw store and it started working again....wtf. it works now
Old 08-22-2010, 04:20 PM   #2549
MikeH
waffler

Are you using a launcher? My phones have done that a couple times and i just hold my finger on the screen like I'm gonna place a widget or hold the home button down to popup the recent apps.
Old 08-22-2010, 06:03 PM   #2550
stonehenge

If you take it in for a warranty replacement, there is a chance that they will give you a D2 or Inc since most stores are all out of D1s. I've heard that insurance may even give Xs.