Go Back   All Offtopic Forums > Offtopic > Anything Goes
Arcade Members List Today's Posts

Old 07-16-2014, 01:03 PM   #4226
theholycow
Bovinus Administratus

theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.
theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.

Quote:
Originally Posted by nekkidhillbilly View Post
prob taste like dicks to be honest..........imagine if they used tropical skittles.
can learn taste of dicks without teh gayness?
Old 07-16-2014, 02:59 PM   #4227
stonehenge
y u hovering on my shit for?

stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.
stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.

Dem flips

http://www.kvoa.com/news/f-16-flips-...monsoon-storm/

Sent from my Note 3 using Tapatalk
stonehenge is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-16-2014, 03:32 PM   #4228
Dubyagee

Dubyagee did it like this, did it like that, did it with the wiffle ball bat.Dubyagee did it like this, did it like that, did it with the wiffle ball bat.Dubyagee did it like this, did it like that, did it with the wiffle ball bat.Dubyagee did it like this, did it like that, did it with the wiffle ball bat.Dubyagee did it like this, did it like that, did it with the wiffle ball bat.Dubyagee did it like this, did it like that, did it with the wiffle ball bat.Dubyagee did it like this, did it like that, did it with the wiffle ball bat.Dubyagee did it like this, did it like that, did it with the wiffle ball bat.Dubyagee did it like this, did it like that, did it with the wiffle ball bat.Dubyagee did it like this, did it like that, did it with the wiffle ball bat.Dubyagee did it like this, did it like that, did it with the wiffle ball bat.Dubyagee did it like this, did it like that, did it with the wiffle ball bat.Dubyagee did it like this, did it like that, did it with the wiffle ball bat.Dubyagee did it like this, did it like that, did it with the wiffle ball bat.

Dem Flips?

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1405521163.933520.jpg
Dubyagee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-16-2014, 03:33 PM   #4229
stonehenge

stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.
stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.

Old 07-16-2014, 03:49 PM   #4230
theholycow
Bovinus Administratus

theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.
theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.

Old 07-16-2014, 04:19 PM   #4231
shootermcgavin003
Pro Golfer

Spiffyspeud Champion Word Jam Champion
shootermcgavin003 will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOTshootermcgavin003 will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOTshootermcgavin003 will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOTshootermcgavin003 will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOT
shootermcgavin003 will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOTshootermcgavin003 will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOTshootermcgavin003 will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOTshootermcgavin003 will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOTshootermcgavin003 will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOTshootermcgavin003 will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOT

Quote:
Originally Posted by theholycow View Post
can learn taste of dicks without teh gayness?
like you dont already know

shootermcgavin003 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-16-2014, 04:23 PM   #4232
pwtr02ss
dododododooooooo

pwtr02ss likes big butts and he cannot lie.pwtr02ss likes big butts and he cannot lie.pwtr02ss likes big butts and he cannot lie.pwtr02ss likes big butts and he cannot lie.pwtr02ss likes big butts and he cannot lie.

Glad I don't have kids….I do have a cat though, pretty much the same imo
1974 C-10- Lowered 5/5, Bonspeed Billets, 08 LSX Swap, Full Frame Off Build

Quote:
i heard a guy say the only thing im trying to catch at some fishing tournament requires a a half a bottle of xanax as bait once
pwtr02ss is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-16-2014, 04:27 PM   #4233
shootermcgavin003
Pro Golfer

shootermcgavin003 will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOTshootermcgavin003 will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOTshootermcgavin003 will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOTshootermcgavin003 will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOT
shootermcgavin003 will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOTshootermcgavin003 will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOTshootermcgavin003 will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOTshootermcgavin003 will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOTshootermcgavin003 will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOTshootermcgavin003 will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOT

Quote:
Originally Posted by pwtr02ss View Post
um no....

Old 07-16-2014, 04:31 PM   #4234
pwtr02ss
dododododooooooo

pwtr02ss likes big butts and he cannot lie.pwtr02ss likes big butts and he cannot lie.pwtr02ss likes big butts and he cannot lie.pwtr02ss likes big butts and he cannot lie.pwtr02ss likes big butts and he cannot lie.

lol

Quote:
i heard a guy say the only thing im trying to catch at some fishing tournament requires a a half a bottle of xanax as bait once
Old 07-16-2014, 04:50 PM   #4235
theholycow
Bovinus Administratus

Quote:
like you dont already know
True, you and me did have that one night together.
Old 07-16-2014, 05:08 PM   #4236
shootermcgavin003
Pro Golfer

glad you enjoyed the seven minutes in heaven

Old 07-16-2014, 05:08 PM   #4237
stonehenge

Quote:
Originally Posted by pwtr02ss View Post
I have a cat too, DEFINITELY not the same.

The only things kittah requires is some nomz in her bowl twice a day, changing the box every now and then, and refilling her water. Done.

Costs involved: $10 every couple weeks for food, $15 for litter, $7 when nails need trimmed.

DNW to calculate cost of bish ass kids and amount of attention they need and stress they cause. Kittah is opposite of stress, she makes me jest when she acts like a dumb.

Old 07-16-2014, 05:12 PM   #4238
shootermcgavin003
Pro Golfer

kid be most expensive pet you will ever have....still there is nothing like them.

Old 07-16-2014, 05:21 PM   #4239
stonehenge

word, there is nothing that annoying/needy

will stick with cat and possibly get le snip
Old 07-16-2014, 05:26 PM   #4240
shootermcgavin003
Pro Golfer

ill prob have one

Old 07-16-2014, 05:32 PM   #4241
stonehenge

we have a good time with nieces/nephews when they visit or we visit but after a while it's nice to come home to our quiet clean house and do whatever the hell we want
Old 07-16-2014, 05:33 PM   #4242
theholycow
Bovinus Administratus

Quote:
Originally Posted by Juan! View Post
we have a good time with nieces/nephews when they visit or we visit but after a while it's nice to come home to our quiet clean house and do whatever the hell we want

Except "clean". Time to burn this motherfucker down.
Old 07-16-2014, 05:34 PM   #4243
shootermcgavin003
Pro Golfer

i take care of my niece all the time she isnt bad.

Old 07-16-2014, 05:36 PM   #4244
stonehenge

last time we watched wifeys nephew, he behaved really well but by the end (which wasn't even a whole day) we were glad to see his mom and he's a good kid so it isn't his fault, it's just us, we dnw
Old 07-16-2014, 05:37 PM   #4245
shootermcgavin003
Pro Golfer

understandable......older you get sometimes you change your mind then some ppl dont.

Old 07-16-2014, 05:44 PM   #4246
stonehenge

almost 30 and still dnw

My thinking is that i may do le snipz soon. if for some reason i ever change my mind (can't imagine doing so), I could get a reversal or we could adopt or something like that.

Wifey could get tubes tied too pero that is way more invasive than le snipz.
Old 07-16-2014, 05:47 PM   #4247
shootermcgavin003
Pro Golfer

snipz is idea. i may have to adopt wife has had so many problems with her plumbing.

Old 07-16-2014, 06:23 PM   #4248
pwtr02ss
dododododooooooo

Quote:
Originally Posted by Juan! View Post
I have a cat too, DEFINITELY not the same.

The only things kittah requires is some nomz in her bowl twice a day, changing the box every now and then, and refilling her water. Done.

Costs involved: $10 every couple weeks for food, $15 for litter, $7 when nails need trimmed.

DNW to calculate cost of bish ass kids and amount of attention they need and stress they cause. Kittah is opposite of stress, she makes me jest when she acts like a dumb.

My kittah requires dry food fill up in the am. Wet food after I get home from work or endure constant meowing to the point of a stern demanding loud meow lol.

Kittah wakes me up a 5 am weekends and days off included, no matter what time you get in bed.

Kittah is way cheaper than kid but le Avy is about $30 a week because she a picky cat.

Me and le GF wonder wtf we did before we got her. I will have a kid someday. Gottah have someone to give all of the shit you've worked for to.

Quote:
Old 07-16-2014, 07:22 PM   #4249
BillyJeanKing
Sneakers O'Toole

Snake 3 Champion
BillyJeanKing says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.BillyJeanKing says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.BillyJeanKing says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.
BillyJeanKing says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.BillyJeanKing says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.BillyJeanKing says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.BillyJeanKing says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.BillyJeanKing says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.BillyJeanKing says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.BillyJeanKing says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.BillyJeanKing says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.BillyJeanKing says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.BillyJeanKing says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.BillyJeanKing says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.

yo cat be very particular
BillyJeanKing is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-16-2014, 07:36 PM   #4250
pwtr02ss
dododododooooooo

to damn spoiled I suppose. Stray kittah when I found her tiny ass. Was starving and now she picky :headshake:

Quote: