Go Back   All Offtopic Forums > Offtopic > Anything Goes
Arcade Members List Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 03-08-2012, 08:04 PM   #16026
SarkOzy
Secret Shit y0

SarkOzy thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:SarkOzy thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:SarkOzy thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:SarkOzy thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:SarkOzy thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:
SarkOzy thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:SarkOzy thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:SarkOzy thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:SarkOzy thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:SarkOzy thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:SarkOzy thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:SarkOzy thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:SarkOzy thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:SarkOzy thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:SarkOzy thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:SarkOzy thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:SarkOzy thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:SarkOzy thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:SarkOzy thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:SarkOzy thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:SarkOzy thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Juan! View Post
if the backup had been any older i would have tried that first but since i had just made it FIDIL
Just wipe both caches and reflash the ROM next time, no need to wipe data and lose your shit. That's what I do when I screw something up lol. Always seems to work.

SarkOzy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-2012, 08:06 PM   #16027
MikeH
waffler

MikeH says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.MikeH says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.MikeH says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.MikeH says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.MikeH says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.MikeH says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.MikeH says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.
MikeH says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.MikeH says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.MikeH says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.MikeH says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.MikeH says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.MikeH says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.MikeH says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Juan! View Post
sure brah you prob threw some misc noodz in there somewhere, brb looking thru all system folders
its only like a 2MB difference, its just kind of weird.
MikeH is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-2012, 08:25 PM   #16028
chevyrado14
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

chevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theaterchevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theaterchevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theaterchevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theater
chevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theaterchevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theaterchevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theaterchevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theaterchevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theaterchevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theaterchevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theaterchevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theaterchevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theaterchevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theaterchevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theaterchevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theaterchevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theaterchevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theater

i noticed alot of duplicate ringtones in the release from roman i went thru and deleted them and added my own softkeys before i flashed this am

---------- Post added at 02:25 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:07 PM ----------

apex launcher is in the play store now. you can change folder icons in it now. i switched from nova for the swipe actions
Old 03-08-2012, 08:45 PM   #16029
MikeH
waffler

when i set a custom icon for folders, it doesnt show any icon at all lol
Old 03-08-2012, 08:45 PM   #16030
SarkOzy
Secret Shit y0

SarkOzy thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:SarkOzy thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:SarkOzy thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:SarkOzy thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:SarkOzy thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:
SarkOzy thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:SarkOzy thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:SarkOzy thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:SarkOzy thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:SarkOzy thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:SarkOzy thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:SarkOzy thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:SarkOzy thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:SarkOzy thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:SarkOzy thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:SarkOzy thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:SarkOzy thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:SarkOzy thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:SarkOzy thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:SarkOzy thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:SarkOzy thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:

I still haven't seen that Market/Play Store update, even after re flashing this morning. lolz.

Is it just me or is the Messaging app in ICS the slowest damn thing on the phone to open?

Old 03-08-2012, 08:46 PM   #16031
chevyrado14
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

chevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theaterchevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theaterchevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theaterchevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theater
chevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theaterchevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theaterchevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theaterchevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theaterchevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theaterchevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theaterchevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theaterchevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theaterchevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theaterchevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theaterchevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theaterchevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theaterchevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theaterchevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theater

long press the folder agian it will show up. must be a bug. mine did it too
Old 03-08-2012, 08:51 PM   #16032
MikeH
waffler

Quote:
Originally Posted by SarkOzy View Post
I still haven't seen that Market/Play Store update, even after re flashing this morning. lolz.

Is it just me or is the Messaging app in ICS the slowest damn thing on the phone to open?
adjust your animation speeds

---------- Post added at 12:51 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:50 PM ----------

i had to move the folder and then it showed lol
Old 03-08-2012, 08:56 PM   #16033
SarkOzy
Secret Shit y0

Eh, tried that and it make everything seem too jumpy if that makes any sense. Lol. I like the more fluid transition. The messaging app has a random stutter like one in five times I open it though.

Old 03-08-2012, 09:01 PM   #16034
MikeH
waffler

dont bitch then. thats the only fix.

---------- Post added at 01:01 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:58 PM ----------

apex be setup, like it much better than nova. folder icons was the only thing stopping me from using, but not the case anymore.
Old 03-08-2012, 09:02 PM   #16035
chevyrado14
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

yep i like swiping down for notifications
Old 03-08-2012, 09:07 PM   #16036
MikeH
waffler

Wonder if they plan on charging for it in the future.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk
Old 03-08-2012, 09:08 PM   #16037
SarkOzy
Secret Shit y0

Quote:
Originally Posted by MikeH View Post
dont bitch then. thats the only fix.

---------- Post added at 01:01 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:58 PM ----------

apex be setup, like it much better than nova. folder icons was the only thing stopping me from using, but not the case anymore.
not bitching, bish. :jesterL

Old 03-08-2012, 09:11 PM   #16038
MikeH
waffler

Old 03-08-2012, 09:15 PM   #16039
MikeH
waffler

Juan I put a version of amoled blue theme in DB that will work. Its just systemUI and framework. You can put it in the main theme zip and flash the other apps with it if you want.

Old 03-08-2012, 10:00 PM   #16040
SarkOzy
Secret Shit y0

I feel like the AOKP performance settings might be acting screwy with NSTools.

Mike/Mike/Wan, are you using the Rom Control menu to change governor settings or an app like Voltage Control?

Old 03-08-2012, 10:06 PM   #16041
chevyrado14
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

i haven't messed with mine in a while just run whatever stock is.
Old 03-08-2012, 11:33 PM   #16042
stonehenge
y u hovering on my shit for?

stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.
stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MikeH View Post
Juan I put a version of amoled blue theme in DB that will work. Its just systemUI and framework. You can put it in the main theme zip and flash the other apps with it if you want.

I only need sUI and framework, idgaf about the apps, they already look nice enough to me

Quote:
Originally Posted by SarkOzy View Post
Mike/Mike/Wan, are you using the Rom Control menu to change governor settings or an app like Voltage Control?
I don't mess with any of that. When I did play with it for a little, I used the app that goes with my kernel (franco or glados). And all I did was lower the min speed to 350. When I messed with voltages I had too mash fail.

Quote:
Originally Posted by chevyrado14 View Post
apex launcher is in the play store now. you can change folder icons in it now. i switched from nova for the swipe actions
Maybe I should try it. I've been using ADW EX just because it has more options than the others, even though they are moar ICS-like.
stonehenge is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-2012, 11:39 PM   #16043
SarkOzy
Secret Shit y0

I cleared the Superuser log that was turned on when I opened the "performance" tab to just look at it and it seems to help. Doesn't really seem to be fighting NSTools anymore.

Still not sure why the Glitch guys set the FIOPS scheduler as default. Makes le phone all jumpy.

Old 03-09-2012, 12:08 AM   #16044
MikeH
waffler

Apex is win, ADW not so much on le ICS.

Old 03-09-2012, 12:16 AM   #16045
chevyrado14
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Apex has all the features I used on adw except for the little notification bubble on the icons but I don't miss it.

Sent from my unicorn powered Galaxy Nexus
Old 03-09-2012, 02:36 AM   #16046
stonehenge

stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.
stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.

Trying Apex, so far is win.

Tried to flash that systemUI/Framework only theme and phone wouldn't boot rofl had to flash from again.

(tapatalk)
Old 03-09-2012, 02:43 AM   #16047
stonehenge

Wtf I had to reinstall drop box earlier because it disappeared. Now I just notices Twicca is gone. And now the Play Store won't open. Wtf is going on rofl

(tapatalk)
Old 03-09-2012, 02:51 AM   #16048
MikeH
waffler

---------- Post added at 06:51 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:46 PM ----------

Not sure how I feel about the color

Old 03-09-2012, 03:08 AM   #16049
stonehenge

Srsly i dont know how dropbox and twicca randomly got uninstalled. Both were there earlier. Shit, twicca was still there a little bit ago when I setup Apex. All I've done since then was flash the theme, it didn't work so I flashed the rom, gapps, wiped cache, and fixed permissions. Now twiccas gone lol

Whatever, reinstalled them. Randomness.

The cyan is pretty nice. I kinda want an orange theme.

(tapatalk)
Old 03-09-2012, 03:10 AM   #16050
MikeH
waffler

I'm gonna download M4 and do a fresh install in a minute