Go Back   All Offtopic Forums > Offtopic > Anything Goes
Arcade Members List Today's Posts

Old 04-17-2013, 04:37 PM   #97276
2005_Silverado
Gnex Owner

2005_Silverado says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.2005_Silverado says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.2005_Silverado says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.2005_Silverado says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.2005_Silverado says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.2005_Silverado says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.2005_Silverado says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.
2005_Silverado says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.2005_Silverado says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.2005_Silverado says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.2005_Silverado says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.2005_Silverado says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.2005_Silverado says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.2005_Silverado says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.2005_Silverado says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.2005_Silverado says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.2005_Silverado says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.2005_Silverado says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.2005_Silverado says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.

im sure u know pero be careful with the connectors when u try to pull them off...pops broke off the tabs
Old 04-17-2013, 04:38 PM   #97277
stonehenge
y u hovering on my shit for?

stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.
stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.

which connectors? on the MAF?
stonehenge is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-17-2013, 04:39 PM   #97278
2005_Silverado
Gnex Owner

2005_Silverado says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.2005_Silverado says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.2005_Silverado says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.2005_Silverado says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.2005_Silverado says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.2005_Silverado says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.2005_Silverado says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.
2005_Silverado says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.2005_Silverado says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.2005_Silverado says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.2005_Silverado says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.2005_Silverado says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.2005_Silverado says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.2005_Silverado says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.2005_Silverado says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.2005_Silverado says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.2005_Silverado says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.2005_Silverado says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.2005_Silverado says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.

spark plogz
Old 04-17-2013, 04:44 PM   #97279
BillyJeanKing
Sneakers O'Toole

Snake 3 Champion
BillyJeanKing says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.BillyJeanKing says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.BillyJeanKing says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.
BillyJeanKing says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.BillyJeanKing says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.BillyJeanKing says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.BillyJeanKing says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.BillyJeanKing says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.BillyJeanKing says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.BillyJeanKing says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.BillyJeanKing says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.BillyJeanKing says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.BillyJeanKing says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.BillyJeanKing says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2005_Silverado View Post
fgt CVs shutting down
BillyJeanKing is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-17-2013, 04:47 PM   #97280
2005_Silverado
Gnex Owner

not saying they shitty, but i think all 3 of u have had the same issue?
Old 04-17-2013, 04:50 PM   #97281
stonehenge

stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.
stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.

don't think korkah had the issue
Old 04-17-2013, 04:51 PM   #97282
Cez★
C-E-Z★ bitch

El Emigrante Champion Kill Time in Your Office Champion Tobby: Crane Champion Zelda Champion
Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.
Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.

serio. fgts

me bro close to getting a casa. first thing ima do is wash cv

Quote:
I am the robber of my cradle. Candy is my body and teddy-bears are my blood. I have snatched over a thousand little girls. Unknown to police. Nor known to Chris Henson. Have withstood time to stalk many children. Yet those kids will never be enough. So as I pray--

Unlimited Pedo Works
Cez★ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-17-2013, 04:52 PM   #97283
stonehenge

Old 04-17-2013, 04:57 PM   #97284
2005_Silverado
Gnex Owner

oh thats right, korka has trans issue?
Old 04-17-2013, 04:58 PM   #97285
Cez★
C-E-Z★ bitch

El Emigrante Champion Kill Time in Your Office Champion Tobby: Crane Champion Zelda Champion

had i htink. and his check engine light on

Quote:
I am the robber of my cradle. Candy is my body and teddy-bears are my blood. I have snatched over a thousand little girls. Unknown to police. Nor known to Chris Henson. Have withstood time to stalk many children. Yet those kids will never be enough. So as I pray--

Unlimited Pedo Works
Old 04-17-2013, 04:59 PM   #97286
2005_Silverado
Gnex Owner

i just memer pops saying he broke tabs off the coil packs? I think 4.6 has the coils/plug boot right on top of the spark plug hole....think the coil/boot is one piece? idk...but he broke the tabs trying to take that shit off...had to take to ferd and have them replace
Old 04-17-2013, 05:01 PM   #97287
Cez★
C-E-Z★ bitch

Quote:
i just memer pops saying he broke tabs off the coil packs? I think 4.6 has the coils/plug boot right on top of the spark plug hole....think the coil/boot is one piece? idk...but he broke the tabs trying to take that shit off...had to take to ferd and have them replace

yea i think its one whole piece.

ima has to take to someone to do me spark plugs i think cuz dad couldnt find em

Quote:

Unlimited Pedo Works
Old 04-17-2013, 05:02 PM   #97288
2005_Silverado
Gnex Owner

lol...just be careful who u take it to....cuz if break, they haz to fix.

juan, u end up keeping nizz? i still have that amp
Old 04-17-2013, 05:03 PM   #97289
Cez★
C-E-Z★ bitch

least theyll be stuck paying for it lol.

Quote:

Unlimited Pedo Works
Old 04-17-2013, 05:05 PM   #97290
2005_Silverado
Gnex Owner

srsly, unless jotos and are like "pinche carro, not our fault"

im sure cv vatos have how to or know how to replace them connectors
Old 04-17-2013, 05:06 PM   #97291
Cez★
C-E-Z★ bitch

mexi cv know how imo

. id rather get le steering and shit fixed tho. cv seemed to shut off more when it was colder than when warm out. so can deal with it a lil bit more .

Quote:

Unlimited Pedo Works
Old 04-17-2013, 05:08 PM   #97292
stonehenge

Quote:
juan, u end up keeping nizz? i still have that amp
Yes and no.

They totalled it but ghetto insurance company doesn't take possession of vehicles so I'm essentially forced to buy it back (they remove a "salvage value" from the cars value before writing me a check). So we'll still have it. But we've decided to just sell it. New apartment will require very very little driving. One car should be more than enough and then we'll have less insurance/upkeep to worry about.

Need to go to the DMV and get Nizz titled stamped salvage, fax it to bish, then wait for check. Then get Nizz inspected and changed to "restored salvage" so we can sell it. Probably won't pass the inspection right now though since the speedo isn't working and the fgts cut the wires to the emergency flashers. Will need to fix that shit before taking it to DMV.
Old 04-17-2013, 05:09 PM   #97293
2005_Silverado
Gnex Owner

poor nizz had a happy lilttle life, some pendejo gotta fuck it all up
Old 04-17-2013, 05:11 PM   #97294
Cez★
C-E-Z★ bitch

u has her info right?

BURN ALL HER THINGS

Quote:

Unlimited Pedo Works
Old 04-17-2013, 05:13 PM   #97295
stonehenge

Other options were to put money into it to make it daily drivable for wifey but she'd rather take the shuttle and walk a little than drive so it would mostly sit there wasting insurance money. Or like cao said, just throw a used tire on it and leave it as a beater which also wastes insurance.

Could sell it to someone who wants to take it to MX for $500 and be done with it. Nizz was a good car, hopefully some mexi or highschool kid can get a little use out of it. Engine still runs strong, interior is nice besides a couple headliner tears and dash cracks, body is pretty straight besides that fender, new struts, lots of other goodies replaced in the last few years. So it still has use.
Old 04-17-2013, 05:15 PM   #97296
2005_Silverado
Gnex Owner

u want $500 for it?
Old 04-17-2013, 05:16 PM   #97297
Cez★
C-E-Z★ bitch

taking to mexi aint bad idea. you'd still need to get it running right though for that right?

Quote:

Unlimited Pedo Works
Old 04-17-2013, 05:25 PM   #97298
stonehenge

well i was looking at CL around here, look at this shit:

$1500 - this one looks decent besides the salvage, similar age/miles
$1400 - looks shittier than nizz, way more miles, but no mention of things not working
$1000 - similar miles/age, needs motor mounts and shocks
$800 - a little older than nizz, NO struts, no power steering at all, bad battery/motor mounts, cracked windshield. Similar miles and no radio.

Based on those, I think I could get $500 for the Nizz if I listed it at $750 or something. Lowest KBB is $920.

I'll fix the speedo/flashers, pull the fender out a bit, and throw a used tire on that corner before I sell it. The only issues it will have will be flaky AC and a power steering leak. Well and the dented fender but it won't shred tires lol
Old 04-17-2013, 05:29 PM   #97299
2005_Silverado
Gnex Owner

maybe pops wants for 500 let him fix flasher shit...just pull fender so can roll
Old 04-17-2013, 05:34 PM   #97300
theholycow
Bovinus Administratus

theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.
theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Juan! View Post
Yes and no.

They totalled it but ghetto insurance company doesn't take possession of vehicles so I'm essentially forced to buy it back (they remove a "salvage value" from the cars value before writing me a check). So we'll still have it. But we've decided to just sell it. New apartment will require very very little driving. One car should be more than enough and then we'll have less insurance/upkeep to worry about.

Need to go to the DMV and get Nizz titled stamped salvage, fax it to bish, then wait for check. Then get Nizz inspected and changed to "restored salvage" so we can sell it. Probably won't pass the inspection right now though since the speedo isn't working and the fgts cut the wires to the emergency flashers. Will need to fix that shit before taking it to DMV.