Go Back   All Offtopic Forums > Offtopic > Anything Goes
Arcade Members List Today's Posts

Old 11-01-2011, 07:35 PM   #12801
.GARY.

.GARY. says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one..GARY. says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one..GARY. says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one..GARY. says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one..GARY. says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one..GARY. says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.
.GARY. says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one..GARY. says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one..GARY. says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Juan! View Post
Every 4G phone available right now has some sort of signal issues. Some (TB) seem to be worse than others but they all have issues of some sort. The Bionic itself should be pretty damned stable though.

---------- Post added at 11:31 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:30 AM ----------

isn't the beast size screen nice though?
Yes it is

Need to find a case for it now.

---------- Post added at 02:35 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:34 PM ----------

Got contacts issue all squared away now too
.GARY. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2011, 07:36 PM   #12802
stonehenge
y u hovering on my shit for?

stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.
stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.

$8 TPU from eBay
stonehenge is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2011, 07:37 PM   #12803
.GARY.

.GARY. says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one..GARY. says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one..GARY. says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one..GARY. says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one..GARY. says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one..GARY. says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.
.GARY. says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one..GARY. says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one..GARY. says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.

or from Amazon. KW a white one for some reason
Old 11-01-2011, 07:42 PM   #12804
stonehenge

stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.
stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.

they make white ones now? When I got mine they only had the argyle-printed ones in transparent colors. Smoke was my fav. KDFW solid color one for some reason

---------- Post added at 11:40 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:38 AM ----------

OIC: http://www.ebay.com/itm/White-TPU-Ge...1#ht_730wt_793

DNW half ass case tho: http://www.ebay.com/itm/Red-Softgrip...ht_2427wt_1098

---------- Post added at 11:42 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:40 AM ----------

damn, the transparent argyle ones are only like $2-3 on ebay now
Old 11-01-2011, 07:49 PM   #12805
MikeH
waffler

MikeH says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.MikeH says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.MikeH says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.MikeH says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.MikeH says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.MikeH says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.MikeH says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.
MikeH says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.MikeH says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.MikeH says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.MikeH says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.MikeH says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.MikeH says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.MikeH says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.

I remember I had to search like a bitch to find a solid color TPU when I had my X. The smoke looks dirty to me for some reason. Also white gets really nasty of you keep your phone in your pockets and you wear jeans.
MikeH is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2011, 07:50 PM   #12806
stonehenge

mike hating on me smoke

horyshet monoprice has DX TPU cases in shitload of colors for $1.26 + s/h

http://www.monoprice.com/products/su...=10833#1083310

white:
http://www.monoprice.com/products/pr...seq=1&format=2
Old 11-01-2011, 07:53 PM   #12807
.GARY.

Time to wipe el fascinato and box it up to ship back.

---------- Post added at 02:53 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:52 PM ----------

Fascinate case was hybrid TPU w/ hard plastic and was smoke too. It scratched sooooo easy and looked haggard after a few weeks, did not like.
Old 11-01-2011, 07:53 PM   #12808
MikeH
waffler

I had a smoke too and hated it. Black would be best IMO, wouldn't get white.
Old 11-01-2011, 07:56 PM   #12809
stonehenge

i still like my smoke

would roll black and i like the look of the white but the possibility of it getting dirty/fugly =

---------- Post added at 11:56 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:54 AM ----------

Quote:
Cons: After a few weeks the white started to pick up other colors from being set on tables and such and being in my pocket.
Old 11-01-2011, 07:58 PM   #12810
MikeH
waffler

White looks bad after the first few days. I had one, and it was a waste of money.
Old 11-01-2011, 08:02 PM   #12811
.GARY.

DNW nasty looking case after a few days
Old 11-01-2011, 08:04 PM   #12812
stonehenge

The one Monoprice lists as black looks like its actually the smoked argyle.
Old 11-01-2011, 08:04 PM   #12813
race2c
Garage Status

race2c can perform some srs rep rapes imorace2c can perform some srs rep rapes imorace2c can perform some srs rep rapes imorace2c can perform some srs rep rapes imorace2c can perform some srs rep rapes imorace2c can perform some srs rep rapes imo
race2c can perform some srs rep rapes imorace2c can perform some srs rep rapes imorace2c can perform some srs rep rapes imorace2c can perform some srs rep rapes imorace2c can perform some srs rep rapes imorace2c can perform some srs rep rapes imorace2c can perform some srs rep rapes imorace2c can perform some srs rep rapes imorace2c can perform some srs rep rapes imorace2c can perform some srs rep rapes imorace2c can perform some srs rep rapes imorace2c can perform some srs rep rapes imorace2c can perform some srs rep rapes imorace2c can perform some srs rep rapes imorace2c can perform some srs rep rapes imorace2c can perform some srs rep rapes imorace2c can perform some srs rep rapes imorace2c can perform some srs rep rapes imo

smoked argyle

CAM
king of wafflers
foo is deep
guarantee expert
opinion hoar
race2c is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2011, 08:05 PM   #12814
.GARY.

Fascinato has been reset and is boxed up. Time to head to FedEx then off to work.
Old 11-01-2011, 08:07 PM   #12815
JayBo
♪♫Boogie Woogie King♫♪

JayBo thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:JayBo thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:JayBo thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:JayBo thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:JayBo thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:JayBo thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:
JayBo thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:

she said no can find Bionic in warehouse anywhere yet
Old 11-01-2011, 08:10 PM   #12816
race2c
Garage Status

race2c can perform some srs rep rapes imorace2c can perform some srs rep rapes imorace2c can perform some srs rep rapes imorace2c can perform some srs rep rapes imorace2c can perform some srs rep rapes imorace2c can perform some srs rep rapes imo
race2c can perform some srs rep rapes imorace2c can perform some srs rep rapes imorace2c can perform some srs rep rapes imorace2c can perform some srs rep rapes imorace2c can perform some srs rep rapes imorace2c can perform some srs rep rapes imorace2c can perform some srs rep rapes imorace2c can perform some srs rep rapes imorace2c can perform some srs rep rapes imorace2c can perform some srs rep rapes imorace2c can perform some srs rep rapes imorace2c can perform some srs rep rapes imorace2c can perform some srs rep rapes imorace2c can perform some srs rep rapes imorace2c can perform some srs rep rapes imorace2c can perform some srs rep rapes imorace2c can perform some srs rep rapes imorace2c can perform some srs rep rapes imo

her eyes brown? because she is full of bullshit...

CAM
king of wafflers
foo is deep
guarantee expert
opinion hoar
race2c is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2011, 08:14 PM   #12817
stonehenge

should have put on pimp suit
Old 11-01-2011, 08:18 PM   #12818
JayBo
♪♫Boogie Woogie King♫♪

JayBo thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:JayBo thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:JayBo thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:JayBo thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:JayBo thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:JayBo thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:

I dunno. Is about to email her

---------- Post added at 03:18 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:16 PM ----------

I like the way i can type in all caps and it corrects it. Ha
Old 11-01-2011, 08:18 PM   #12819
stonehenge

yaybo got her email!? now get dem digits brah

then get us all phone-trade hookups
Old 11-01-2011, 08:22 PM   #12820
.GARY.

Big
Old 11-01-2011, 08:39 PM   #12821
JayBo
♪♫Boogie Woogie King♫♪

she be le married
Old 11-01-2011, 08:47 PM   #12822
MikeH
waffler

Maybe they have an "open" marriage.
Old 11-01-2011, 08:50 PM   #12823
chevyrado14
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

chevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theaterchevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theaterchevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theaterchevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theater
chevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theaterchevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theaterchevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theaterchevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theaterchevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theaterchevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theaterchevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theaterchevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theaterchevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theaterchevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theaterchevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theaterchevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theaterchevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theaterchevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theater

as my buddy once said "rings dont close any holes"
Old 11-01-2011, 09:09 PM   #12824
SarkOzy
Secret Shit y0

SarkOzy thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:SarkOzy thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:SarkOzy thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:SarkOzy thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:SarkOzy thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:
SarkOzy thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:SarkOzy thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:SarkOzy thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:SarkOzy thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:SarkOzy thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:SarkOzy thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:SarkOzy thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:SarkOzy thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:SarkOzy thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:SarkOzy thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:SarkOzy thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:SarkOzy thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:SarkOzy thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:SarkOzy thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:SarkOzy thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:SarkOzy thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:

Back to running vanilla gingerbread. Not much has changed though

---------- Post added at 04:09 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:05 PM ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by MikeH View Post
White looks bad after the first few days. I had one, and it was a waste of money.
You have to wash it with warm, soapy water. I don't use a case on le Fascinate :pray: and I have to take the back off it once a week to clean grime off. I'll wipe down the outside of the phone body with a warm, damp rag too. White shows everything, is le sex though.

SarkOzy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2011, 09:11 PM   #12825
MikeH
waffler

I be on vanilla too, oh wait...