Go Back   All Offtopic Forums > Offtopic > Anything Goes
Arcade Members List Today's Posts

Old 07-06-2012, 10:14 PM   #18326
stonehenge
y u hovering on my shit for?

stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.
stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.

Just when I get excited to gtfo of VZW, I read shit like:

"T-Mobile has got to be the worse service out there. Always on edge very seldom even get 3G as they say they have 4G (I have yet to see it)and calls drop out all the time. Even the service Reps are horible. Can't wait for three month to dish out $300.00 to get out of contract. It will be worth every penny."

"Two bars at best, very poor reception overall in Tucson. No 4G service that they claim!" (AT&T)

Those are the most recent ones I saw on here: http://www.cellreception.com/coverag...son/page1.html

Coverage maps shows Tucson saturated as fuck on VZW, ATT, and TMo even tho people say it sucks. Fgt liar maps.

---------- Post added at 02:14 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:11 PM ----------

Didn't know about the streaming thing. That's fine though, the most I ever stream is a youtube video and that rarely happens.

Also read somewhere that TMo's frequency sucks at going through buildings but AT&Ts is fine.

IDK I have plenty of time to think about it, just renewed my contract a few months ago and still have Unlimited so might as well ride this bish out.
stonehenge is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-06-2012, 10:27 PM   #18327
MikeH
waffler

MikeH says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.MikeH says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.MikeH says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.MikeH says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.MikeH says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.MikeH says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.MikeH says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.
MikeH says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.MikeH says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.MikeH says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.MikeH says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.MikeH says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.MikeH says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.MikeH says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.

Nextel is number 1 on that list

MikeH is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-06-2012, 11:07 PM   #18328
stonehenge

stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.
stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.

yeah i saw that shit, i didn't pay too much attention to the list, just looked for recent reviews

---------- Post added at 03:07 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:29 PM ----------

http://www.droid-life.com/2012/07/06...ons-galaxy-s3/
Old 07-06-2012, 11:11 PM   #18329
MikeH
waffler

Not surprised.
Old 07-07-2012, 01:37 AM   #18330
stonehenge

Can haz latest TKT again?

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2
Old 07-07-2012, 03:49 AM   #18331
MikeH
waffler

yeah I will up it when I get home later
Old 07-07-2012, 07:44 AM   #18332
stonehenge

Thanks brah

Old 07-07-2012, 04:06 PM   #18333
MikeH
waffler

Forgot to upload it but it's in there now.
Old 07-07-2012, 06:57 PM   #18334
stonehenge

Old 07-08-2012, 01:34 AM   #18335
stonehenge

Old 07-08-2012, 03:39 AM   #18336
Cez★
C-E-Z★ bitch

El Emigrante Champion Kill Time in Your Office Champion Tobby: Crane Champion Zelda Champion
Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.
Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.

:nazipatriot:

Quote:
I am the robber of my cradle. Candy is my body and teddy-bears are my blood. I have snatched over a thousand little girls. Unknown to police. Nor known to Chris Henson. Have withstood time to stalk many children. Yet those kids will never be enough. So as I pray--

Unlimited Pedo Works
Cez★ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2012, 04:30 AM   #18337
race2c
Garage Status

race2c can perform some srs rep rapes imorace2c can perform some srs rep rapes imorace2c can perform some srs rep rapes imorace2c can perform some srs rep rapes imorace2c can perform some srs rep rapes imorace2c can perform some srs rep rapes imo
race2c can perform some srs rep rapes imorace2c can perform some srs rep rapes imorace2c can perform some srs rep rapes imorace2c can perform some srs rep rapes imorace2c can perform some srs rep rapes imorace2c can perform some srs rep rapes imorace2c can perform some srs rep rapes imorace2c can perform some srs rep rapes imorace2c can perform some srs rep rapes imorace2c can perform some srs rep rapes imorace2c can perform some srs rep rapes imorace2c can perform some srs rep rapes imorace2c can perform some srs rep rapes imorace2c can perform some srs rep rapes imorace2c can perform some srs rep rapes imorace2c can perform some srs rep rapes imorace2c can perform some srs rep rapes imorace2c can perform some srs rep rapes imo

wtf

CAM
king of wafflers
foo is deep
guarantee expert
opinion hoar
race2c is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2012, 04:53 AM   #18338
stonehenge

VZW SGS3 has locked bootloader. They got it rooted and a recovery on it but it's still locked down so no kernels. I think they've already bypassed that screen above but the fact that it is even there is pretty shitty. And it's not even a Motorola! lol
Old 07-08-2012, 05:28 AM   #18339
race2c
Garage Status

race2c can perform some srs rep rapes imorace2c can perform some srs rep rapes imorace2c can perform some srs rep rapes imorace2c can perform some srs rep rapes imorace2c can perform some srs rep rapes imorace2c can perform some srs rep rapes imo
race2c can perform some srs rep rapes imorace2c can perform some srs rep rapes imorace2c can perform some srs rep rapes imorace2c can perform some srs rep rapes imorace2c can perform some srs rep rapes imorace2c can perform some srs rep rapes imorace2c can perform some srs rep rapes imorace2c can perform some srs rep rapes imorace2c can perform some srs rep rapes imorace2c can perform some srs rep rapes imorace2c can perform some srs rep rapes imorace2c can perform some srs rep rapes imorace2c can perform some srs rep rapes imorace2c can perform some srs rep rapes imorace2c can perform some srs rep rapes imorace2c can perform some srs rep rapes imorace2c can perform some srs rep rapes imorace2c can perform some srs rep rapes imo

thats ghey. so now we know the common culprit is VZW. fgts.

CAM
king of wafflers
foo is deep
guarantee expert
opinion hoar
race2c is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2012, 05:56 AM   #18340
stonehenge

Yep, the Sprint, TMo, and ATT are all unlocked already

Old 07-08-2012, 09:56 AM   #18341
fatkidkustomz
Resident Drunkard

fatkidkustomz should get an anime avatar :animehmm:
fatkidkustomz should get an anime avatar :animehmm:fatkidkustomz should get an anime avatar :animehmm:fatkidkustomz should get an anime avatar :animehmm:fatkidkustomz should get an anime avatar :animehmm:fatkidkustomz should get an anime avatar :animehmm:fatkidkustomz should get an anime avatar :animehmm:fatkidkustomz should get an anime avatar :animehmm:fatkidkustomz should get an anime avatar :animehmm:fatkidkustomz should get an anime avatar :animehmm:fatkidkustomz should get an anime avatar :animehmm:fatkidkustomz should get an anime avatar :animehmm:fatkidkustomz should get an anime avatar :animehmm:fatkidkustomz should get an anime avatar :animehmm:fatkidkustomz should get an anime avatar :animehmm:fatkidkustomz should get an anime avatar :animehmm:

Fucking VZW. I let them have it earlier on the phone. I wake up this morning to my phone searching for service. Odd. Oh well...

Well, I get home from work only to find that my brother and his girlfriend haven't had service all day. Not even enough to text.

We had some bad storms roll through a week ago that knocked data out for a day, but it was everywhere in town. Today, it was just my house.

So I call from my land line. First dude I got was super nice and helpful. So I didn't yell at him. However, I asked about why when I did have service up until this point it was super shitty anyway. He transferred me to another department.

So I'm feeling good and all about the great customer service. Well, second dude was a douche. I went ballistic. Not in a I'm gonna eat your face way, but a why are you insisting it's my hardware since I have a "flagship" device, and two other people are 10 feet away having THE EXACT SAME PROBLEM!

Idiots. I'm mad I pay so much money to have shitty service, yet I get perfect 4G in the middle of the woods on my 4 wheeler.
Old 07-08-2012, 01:38 PM   #18342
chevyrado14
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

chevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theaterchevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theaterchevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theaterchevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theater
chevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theaterchevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theaterchevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theaterchevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theaterchevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theaterchevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theaterchevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theaterchevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theaterchevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theaterchevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theaterchevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theaterchevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theaterchevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theaterchevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theater

Milestone 6 is out

Something something tapatalk 2
Old 07-08-2012, 04:45 PM   #18343
JayBo
♪♫Boogie Woogie King♫♪

JayBo thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:JayBo thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:JayBo thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:JayBo thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:JayBo thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:JayBo thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:
JayBo thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:

Has new bionic in mail. Verizon seems to think me phone has prollem

BIONIC
Old 07-08-2012, 05:48 PM   #18344
stonehenge

FKK: one of my coworkers lives in a VZW dead zone. The only one I've ever run into in this whole city. After you leave his house and get maybe 20ft away, it comes back. Something to do with living at the bottom of a hill.

Mike: kdfw m6 but kdnw to leave JB

Yaybo: good, plz don't kill next one

Old 07-08-2012, 06:18 PM   #18345
MikeH
waffler

bitch at vzw and see if they will give you a network extender for your house
Old 07-09-2012, 02:26 PM   #18346
stonehenge

I hope the JB source drops this week. Excited to flash like a hoar as AOKP goes from stock to seks since they're starting over fresh.

Old 07-09-2012, 07:10 PM   #18347
chevyrado14
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

chevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theaterchevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theaterchevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theaterchevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theater
chevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theaterchevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theaterchevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theaterchevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theaterchevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theaterchevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theaterchevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theaterchevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theaterchevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theaterchevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theaterchevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theaterchevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theaterchevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theaterchevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theater

Looks like i will prolly say bye bye vzw come upgrade time if they keep with this bs

http://www.droid-life.com/2012/07/09...uin-the-earth/
Old 07-09-2012, 07:16 PM   #18348
stonehenge

between forced tiered data, a $30 upgrade fee, overall higher prices, their lockdown shit, and the fact that they just keep getting worse and worse (woo hoo shared data plans that cost more than individual ones!), I'm almost definitely leaving.

I may even do another contract if the price is right on another carrier but I'm leaning towards prepaid of some sort.

---------- Post added at 11:16 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:14 AM ----------

This kinda goes with the lockdown shit but the fact that even a fucking Nexus device on VZW takes forever to get updates makes me want GSM real bad.
Old 07-09-2012, 07:16 PM   #18349
chevyrado14
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

my only option here right now is att but who knows what another year and a half will bring.
Old 07-09-2012, 07:18 PM   #18350
stonehenge

Yeah we have plenty of time to think about it