Johnny Utah
AOT.com Hero

Johnny Utah may have a mustache.

Pics?
Johnny Utah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-2009, 03:23 AM   #27
stonehenge
y u hovering on my shit for?

stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.
stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.

besides some cell pics, this is all i got:

Still only a 3" BL though
stonehenge is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-2009, 03:28 AM   #28
Johnny Utah
AOT.com Hero

OOooh I like. If I had a truck still, I would have eventually gone with some 20" Rockstars....
Old 02-09-2009, 03:30 AM   #29
stonehenge

stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.
stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Johnny Utah View Post
OOooh I like. If I had a truck still, I would have eventually gone with some 20" Rockstars....
iz u 4srs?

I still don't like rockstars except on rare occasions. So far though I'm loving these polished rockers and the ATZ Plusses wrapped around them. Can't wait to wash the truck and get everything nice and shiny and get some quality pics.
Old 02-09-2009, 03:35 AM   #30
Johnny Utah
AOT.com Hero

Yeah, it was never gonna happen, but it would have been decent looking I think.

You need clears in the front!!!
Old 02-09-2009, 03:44 AM   #31
stonehenge

Yeah its just another thing on the list. I want clear corners, some new headlights/signals that are more clear, and some HIDs. I was planning on painting the grille/toolbox/rails but now i think they go well with the wheels
Old 02-09-2009, 03:45 AM   #32
Johnny Utah
AOT.com Hero

Yeah, I think if you're gonna have some chrome you might as well leave some as well.
Old 02-09-2009, 03:58 AM   #33
stonehenge

Yeah I'm happy with it for now. I think my next move is a damn step, tired of jumping. Probably a simple one-foot kinda thing in black to make it more subtle.
Old 02-09-2009, 04:38 AM   #34
nboylie

Space Explorer Champion
nboylie may have a mustache.

Mine is going to pay off my credit card.