Go Back   All Offtopic Forums > Offtopic > Entertainment
Arcade Members List Today's Posts

Old 01-23-2016, 06:25 PM   #35476
Cez★
C-E-Z★ bitch

El Emigrante Champion Kill Time in Your Office Champion Tobby: Crane Champion Zelda Champion
Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.
Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.

new eps are out every saturday. if you arent paying you have to wait a week

Quote:
I am the robber of my cradle. Candy is my body and teddy-bears are my blood. I have snatched over a thousand little girls. Unknown to police. Nor known to Chris Henson. Have withstood time to stalk many children. Yet those kids will never be enough. So as I pray--

Unlimited Pedo Works
Cez★ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-24-2016, 05:42 PM   #35477
VmaxEngage
melons :drool:

VmaxEngage will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOTVmaxEngage will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOTVmaxEngage will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOTVmaxEngage will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOT
VmaxEngage will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOTVmaxEngage will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOTVmaxEngage will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOTVmaxEngage will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOTVmaxEngage will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOTVmaxEngage will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOT

nah ill watch em somewheres else fo free lol
Old 01-24-2016, 05:44 PM   #35478
Cez★
C-E-Z★ bitch

El Emigrante Champion Kill Time in Your Office Champion Tobby: Crane Champion Zelda Champion

Quote:
I am the robber of my cradle. Candy is my body and teddy-bears are my blood. I have snatched over a thousand little girls. Unknown to police. Nor known to Chris Henson. Have withstood time to stalk many children. Yet those kids will never be enough. So as I pray--

Unlimited Pedo Works
Old 01-26-2016, 03:53 AM   #35479
Cez★
C-E-Z★ bitch

Quote:

Unlimited Pedo Works
Old 01-26-2016, 07:27 AM   #35480
Cez★
C-E-Z★ bitch

some hella good faces here

http://imgur.com/a/YgrEN

Quote:

Unlimited Pedo Works
Old 01-29-2016, 02:04 AM   #35481
Chevrolet Fanatic
Life & Hometown

Chevrolet Fanatic secretly wants Ewok's wife's parrot.Chevrolet Fanatic secretly wants Ewok's wife's parrot.Chevrolet Fanatic secretly wants Ewok's wife's parrot.Chevrolet Fanatic secretly wants Ewok's wife's parrot.
Chevrolet Fanatic secretly wants Ewok's wife's parrot.Chevrolet Fanatic secretly wants Ewok's wife's parrot.Chevrolet Fanatic secretly wants Ewok's wife's parrot.Chevrolet Fanatic secretly wants Ewok's wife's parrot.Chevrolet Fanatic secretly wants Ewok's wife's parrot.

Ever notice how Isane Kotetsu always looks so tall and tom boyish in Bleach and everyone gives her shit? Then Unohana makes her wear a swimsuit in the beach episode and she looks like this:

Hot as fuck.

Definitely the best girl after Yoruichi, Rangiku, and Hallibel.

Fuck PSN Trophies and Fuck Sony
New PSN because I got fucked over: CyberpunkGod
Chevrolet Fanatic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-29-2016, 02:25 AM   #35482
Cez★
C-E-Z★ bitch

youre forgetting nanao and the clone girl from the 12th division. cant remember her name. shes fine

Quote:

Unlimited Pedo Works
Old 01-29-2016, 06:15 AM   #35483
Chevrolet Fanatic
Life & Hometown

Chevrolet Fanatic secretly wants Ewok's wife's parrot.Chevrolet Fanatic secretly wants Ewok's wife's parrot.Chevrolet Fanatic secretly wants Ewok's wife's parrot.Chevrolet Fanatic secretly wants Ewok's wife's parrot.
Chevrolet Fanatic secretly wants Ewok's wife's parrot.Chevrolet Fanatic secretly wants Ewok's wife's parrot.Chevrolet Fanatic secretly wants Ewok's wife's parrot.Chevrolet Fanatic secretly wants Ewok's wife's parrot.Chevrolet Fanatic secretly wants Ewok's wife's parrot.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cez★ View Post
youre forgetting nanao and the clone girl from the 12th division. cant remember her name. shes fine
Nemu? Yeah I remembered them. I just like Isane better. Soi Fon is cute and Unohana isn't bad either (she's the most powerful girl I guess besides Yoruichi).

Plus you have the visored girls, Hallibel's girls, fullbringers, and quincies. Bleach has some of the best waifu material of any of the shonen's IMO.

Old 01-29-2016, 06:52 AM   #35484
Cez★
C-E-Z★ bitch

sui fon a total lez me likez her tho

rangiku has to be best tho. dem fakken tetties

Quote:

Unlimited Pedo Works
Old 01-30-2016, 12:13 AM   #35485
Chevrolet Fanatic
Life & Hometown

Rangiku's tits are her best weapon. I just don't understand Toshiro getting mad at her when those things are swinging in his face.

Yeah, Soi Fon wants to eat Yoruichi's snatch so bad she can't stand it when she gets around her getting all red and shit. She's funny when that happens because she's so serious all the other times.

Hallibel's Fraccion girls are the same way. Apacci, Mila Rose, and Sung-Sun all drool over Hallibel. Can't say I blame them though.

Old 01-30-2016, 01:45 AM   #35486
Cez★
C-E-Z★ bitch

Dem tits be outta control. Fak. Need dem rangiku doujin

Nel was such loli bait. Then she turns into fine bish to not make u feel bad about it

Quote:

Unlimited Pedo Works
Old 01-30-2016, 07:04 PM   #35487
VmaxEngage

VmaxEngage will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOTVmaxEngage will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOTVmaxEngage will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOTVmaxEngage will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOT
VmaxEngage will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOTVmaxEngage will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOTVmaxEngage will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOTVmaxEngage will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOTVmaxEngage will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOTVmaxEngage will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOT

nerds
Old 01-30-2016, 07:09 PM   #35488
Cez★
C-E-Z★ bitch

bbk has such bamf faces

---------- Post added at 12:09 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:07 PM ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by VmaxEngage View Post
nerds

Quote:

Unlimited Pedo Works
Old 01-31-2016, 05:04 AM   #35489
VmaxEngage

bbk was awesome when she flipped her shit
Old 01-31-2016, 05:15 AM   #35490
Cez★
C-E-Z★ bitch

lovin that part of it. plus some of dem fights be bamf. need to buy crunchy subscription to watch dem new ones

Quote:

Unlimited Pedo Works
Old 01-31-2016, 06:14 PM   #35491
Cez★
C-E-Z★ bitch

been rewatching bleach. all dem feelz and memories from when i started watching this and got into animu

Quote:

Unlimited Pedo Works
Old 02-01-2016, 11:13 PM   #35492
Chevrolet Fanatic
Life & Hometown

Wish it would have lasted longer and not have been canceled.

Old 02-02-2016, 12:25 AM   #35493
Cez★
C-E-Z★ bitch

Fts. Wouldve kept getting bad filler

Quote:

Unlimited Pedo Works
Old 02-02-2016, 02:36 AM   #35494
Cez★
C-E-Z★ bitch

Quote:

Unlimited Pedo Works
Old 02-02-2016, 04:51 AM   #35495
Chevrolet Fanatic
Life & Hometown

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cez★ View Post
Fts. Wouldve kept getting bad filler
If they would start it back now it might be fine.

I have to admit, it had a ton of filler breaking up arcs, which was completely shitty.

Old 02-02-2016, 04:56 AM   #35496
Cez★
C-E-Z★ bitch

i think it would catch up. kubo has such shit pacing in the manga. whole chapter can be dedicated to some fuck talking useless garbage

Quote:

Unlimited Pedo Works
Old 02-04-2016, 02:37 AM   #35497
Chevrolet Fanatic
Life & Hometown

I wish they would just re make it form the start with a different animation studio. Imagine Bones or someone else doing it. (Imagine Madhouse doing it, but that would never happen lol.)

Pierrot is too shitty to ever let Bleach or Naruto go though.

Old 02-04-2016, 03:05 AM   #35498
Cez★
C-E-Z★ bitch

word, that would be cool to see.

thats a lot of shit to re-do. not sure if it'd be worth the cost of rebooting it

id be happy seeing the last arc being animated once the manga is close to endin

Quote:

Unlimited Pedo Works
Old 02-05-2016, 02:13 AM   #35499
Cez★
C-E-Z★ bitch

Quote:

Unlimited Pedo Works
Old 02-05-2016, 05:11 AM   #35500
Cez★
C-E-Z★ bitch

lol @ some of these comments

http://www.rightstufanime.com/No-Gam...ion-DVD-BD-Hyb

"best collectors edition EVAR!!!!!!!!!!!one11"

these dweebs must not buy very many

Quote:

Unlimited Pedo Works