Go Back   All Offtopic Forums > Offtopic > Anything Goes
Arcade Members List Today's Posts

Old 07-03-2014, 06:13 AM   #26
Cez★
C-E-Z★ bitch

El Emigrante Champion Kill Time in Your Office Champion Tobby: Crane Champion Zelda Champion
Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.
Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.

get a new one

Quote:
I am the robber of my cradle. Candy is my body and teddy-bears are my blood. I have snatched over a thousand little girls. Unknown to police. Nor known to Chris Henson. Have withstood time to stalk many children. Yet those kids will never be enough. So as I pray--

Unlimited Pedo Works
Cez★ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-03-2014, 06:14 AM   #27
stonehenge
y u hovering on my shit for?

stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.
stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.

rofl word, step one would be acquire 2011 CV
stonehenge is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-03-2014, 12:49 PM   #28
pwtr02ss
dododododooooooo

pwtr02ss likes big butts and he cannot lie.pwtr02ss likes big butts and he cannot lie.pwtr02ss likes big butts and he cannot lie.pwtr02ss likes big butts and he cannot lie.pwtr02ss likes big butts and he cannot lie.

Chrome LTZ wheels on the avalanche, mine are just polished…wasn't an option until 2010…assholes. Maybe paint the sail panels body color like the esky/2012 up avalanche.

Camaro would be CCW wheels and probably blower for mo powa

74 C10 would be new paint and new billets, 22x8 up front 22x12 in the back. That will come when I build my new house in a couple years.

s10…I daily drive it and already has slick paint, maybe new billets?
1974 C-10- Lowered 5/5, Bonspeed Billets, 08 LSX Swap, Full Frame Off Build

Quote:
Originally Posted by nekkidhillbilly View Post
i heard a guy say the only thing im trying to catch at some fishing tournament requires a a half a bottle of xanax as bait once
pwtr02ss is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-03-2014, 02:09 PM   #29
theholycow
Bovinus Administratus

theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.
theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.

Ok, so a more thorough post...last time I was in bed using iPad, DNW to type much.

:
Complete professional frame-off restoration. Body really needs resto.
Some kind of serious engine (not sure which) + T56
Not sure on dem rimpz. Might be ok staying with 15's if I go wide enough. NSIW rimpz too large. I really like the way the American Racing AR23 rimpz that I have look, maybe just shine those motherfuckers up and slap on some 245/60-15's OWL or something/
Maybe a custom wood dash.
ABS.
Electric power steering.
New exhaust, obviously.
...hell I can't remember what else.
Old 07-03-2014, 02:49 PM   #30
stonehenge

stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.
stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.

Wood dash ballin'

Sent from my Note 3 using Tapatalk
Old 07-05-2014, 10:56 AM   #31
Dubyagee

Dubyagee did it like this, did it like that, did it with the wiffle ball bat.Dubyagee did it like this, did it like that, did it with the wiffle ball bat.Dubyagee did it like this, did it like that, did it with the wiffle ball bat.Dubyagee did it like this, did it like that, did it with the wiffle ball bat.Dubyagee did it like this, did it like that, did it with the wiffle ball bat.Dubyagee did it like this, did it like that, did it with the wiffle ball bat.Dubyagee did it like this, did it like that, did it with the wiffle ball bat.Dubyagee did it like this, did it like that, did it with the wiffle ball bat.Dubyagee did it like this, did it like that, did it with the wiffle ball bat.Dubyagee did it like this, did it like that, did it with the wiffle ball bat.Dubyagee did it like this, did it like that, did it with the wiffle ball bat.Dubyagee did it like this, did it like that, did it with the wiffle ball bat.Dubyagee did it like this, did it like that, did it with the wiffle ball bat.Dubyagee did it like this, did it like that, did it with the wiffle ball bat.
Default What would you do

Video page
Full screen

http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=LYAnvSEVLBY
Dubyagee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-05-2014, 05:27 PM   #32
stonehenge

Dat deezol

Old 07-08-2014, 02:05 PM   #33
theholycow
Bovinus Administratus

theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.
theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.

Ok, on further thought, if I had unlimited moneys for I would NOT replace the engine. I would have it professionally rebuilt and upgraded with modern fuel injection, computer controlled ignition (or at least computer-controlled distributor), and dat turbo.
Old 07-08-2014, 02:16 PM   #34
stonehenge

But they better leave the custom brackets and shit alone

Old 07-08-2014, 03:40 PM   #35
shootermcgavin003
Pro Golfer

Spiffyspeud Champion Word Jam Champion
shootermcgavin003 will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOTshootermcgavin003 will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOTshootermcgavin003 will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOTshootermcgavin003 will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOT
shootermcgavin003 will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOTshootermcgavin003 will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOTshootermcgavin003 will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOTshootermcgavin003 will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOTshootermcgavin003 will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOTshootermcgavin003 will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOT

Quote:
Originally Posted by theholycow View Post
Ok, on further thought, if I had unlimited moneys for I would NOT replace the engine. I would have it professionally rebuilt and upgraded with modern fuel injection, computer controlled ignition (or at least computer-controlled distributor), and dat turbo.
so basically would be gnx intake efi and turbo

shootermcgavin003 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2014, 03:47 PM   #36
theholycow
Bovinus Administratus

Quote:
so basically would be gnx intake efi and turbo
Old 07-08-2014, 04:18 PM   #37
shootermcgavin003
Pro Golfer

shootermcgavin003 will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOTshootermcgavin003 will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOTshootermcgavin003 will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOTshootermcgavin003 will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOT
shootermcgavin003 will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOTshootermcgavin003 will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOTshootermcgavin003 will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOTshootermcgavin003 will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOTshootermcgavin003 will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOTshootermcgavin003 will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOT

you can keep the ccc set up though you mentioned. that lesabre i had had it and it was impossible to get to run right. a regular carb and hei dist would have been so much better set up.

Old 07-08-2014, 04:32 PM   #38
theholycow
Bovinus Administratus

When did I mention a CCC? Fuck that. Want fuel motherfucking injection.
Old 07-08-2014, 05:21 PM   #39
stonehenge

nhb making things up, ignoring letters, fidil there are no rules
Old 07-08-2014, 06:37 PM   #40
pwtr02ss
dododododooooooo

pwtr02ss likes big butts and he cannot lie.pwtr02ss likes big butts and he cannot lie.pwtr02ss likes big butts and he cannot lie.pwtr02ss likes big butts and he cannot lie.pwtr02ss likes big butts and he cannot lie.

NHB, he no reads

Quote:
i heard a guy say the only thing im trying to catch at some fishing tournament requires a a half a bottle of xanax as bait once
Old 07-08-2014, 10:37 PM   #41
shootermcgavin003
Pro Golfer

Quote:
Originally Posted by theholycow View Post
When did I mention a CCC? Fuck that. Want fuel motherfucking injection.
you said at least computer controlled dist..........thats part of the ccc setup. otherwise the car cant tell when to advance timing. you would either have to have a ccc or efi for it work. non ccc carbs use vaccum advance. im sure you could rig it up with enough sensors to make a cc dist work but by the time you went through all that shit and money could have efi the thing.

i may have taken how you meant that wrong too. you may have said you want efi with at least a cc hei. i took at least you want a cc dist.

Old 07-09-2014, 01:11 PM   #42
pwtr02ss
dododododooooooo

You lost me at the CCC

Quote:
Old 07-09-2014, 02:12 PM   #43
theholycow
Bovinus Administratus

There is no reason that we should be talking about a CCC. Period.

I said that I want modern computerized fuel injection, and that I want modern computerized ignition (or at least computer control of the distributor). I said nothing about CCC. I hate CCC. I want my ignition controlled by a computer, whether that's distributorless or has a distributor. Computer controlled distributors were on everything from every manufacturer for 15-20 years. Mine was one of the last vacuum-controlled distributors on the market.
Old 07-09-2014, 02:27 PM   #44
shootermcgavin003
Pro Golfer

i misunderstood you rick

rick still if you want to be cheap rick. just get a 4.3 tbi system and a hei dist which on yours should be. then just put the module on it your dist. 100 dollar efi.

Last edited by shootermcgavin003; 07-09-2014 at 02:31 PM.
Old 07-09-2014, 02:53 PM   #45
theholycow
Bovinus Administratus

Yeah, I've looked into adapting the 4.3 and other systems but nothing looked feasible with my knowledge, skills, and budget. I don't think I can pull it off for $100...new tank, fuel pump, lines, throttle body, adapter or manifold, can't remember what else. I should fall ass-backwards into $50k worth of church bells, that would fix me right up.
Old 07-09-2014, 03:06 PM   #46
shootermcgavin003
Pro Golfer

a used tbi caprice tank with pump tbi ecm 2 bb manifold.....this is all you really need. you would have to rerun the fuel lines. oh you would have change dist from mechanical advance to computer advance. should be able to pull everything off a junk pre lt1 v6 caprice including the fuel lines. they had 4.3 tbi ones in the late 80s. the only other thing would be wiring it up. tbi is pretty simple though.

Old 07-09-2014, 04:29 PM   #47
pwtr02ss
dododododooooooo

Say fuck it and do lsx swap

Quote:
Old 07-09-2014, 06:24 PM   #48
shootermcgavin003
Pro Golfer

...............is buick need buick engine

Old 07-09-2014, 07:14 PM   #49
pwtr02ss
dododododooooooo

Slap buick emblem on TB and call it a buick

Quote:
Old 07-09-2014, 07:24 PM   #50
shootermcgavin003
Pro Golfer

he has a na version of gnx motor.