Go Back   All Offtopic Forums > Offtopic > Entertainment
Arcade Members List Today's Posts

Old 01-16-2011, 07:10 AM   #5001
Cez★
C-E-Z★ bitch

El Emigrante Champion Kill Time in Your Office Champion Tobby: Crane Champion Zelda Champion
Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.
Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.

its very good. number 1 ranked manga on mangafox.
Quote:
Strong delinquent Oga (nicknamed Ogre, Demon, or "it'd be alright if he'd just die" by other delinquents) picks up a baby that turns out to be the son of the Great Demon King! Chosen to raise the baby until he's in age of destroying mankind, together with the demon maid Hilda, they're sure to make mankind die... of laughter!

The story follows his life with the child and at the delinquent school. Oga attempts to "pass on" baby beel to other students at Ishiyama. If Oga can find someone more evil and stronger than him, Baby Beel will attach to that person instead of Oga.After subsequently fighting and defeating all members of the Tōhōshinki and in the process, destroying Ishiyama High itself, Oga and company are transferred to Saint Ishiyama Academy, which appears to be a direct opposite of the delinquent school.
this fma ep is win. i think in this one ling turns to greed. watch it fgt

Quote:
I am the robber of my cradle. Candy is my body and teddy-bears are my blood. I have snatched over a thousand little girls. Unknown to police. Nor known to Chris Henson. Have withstood time to stalk many children. Yet those kids will never be enough. So as I pray--

Unlimited Pedo Works
Cez★ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-16-2011, 07:13 AM   #5002
Manbearpig
:van:

Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.
Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.

watching
Manbearpig is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-16-2011, 07:19 AM   #5003
Cez★
C-E-Z★ bitch

El Emigrante Champion Kill Time in Your Office Champion Tobby: Crane Champion Zelda Champion

it just gets more bamf now

---------- Post added at 12:19 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:16 AM ----------

the voice of greed sounds pretty good. fits his character. hope hes more bamf later

Quote:
I am the robber of my cradle. Candy is my body and teddy-bears are my blood. I have snatched over a thousand little girls. Unknown to police. Nor known to Chris Henson. Have withstood time to stalk many children. Yet those kids will never be enough. So as I pray--

Unlimited Pedo Works
Old 01-16-2011, 07:20 AM   #5004
Manbearpig

Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.
Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.

Scar is a BAMF
Old 01-16-2011, 07:24 AM   #5005
Cez★
C-E-Z★ bitch

wait to watch the remaining 30 something eps

Quote:

Unlimited Pedo Works
Old 01-16-2011, 07:26 AM   #5006
Manbearpig

Want more
Old 01-16-2011, 07:27 AM   #5007
Cez★
C-E-Z★ bitch

man this shit was epic

Quote:

Unlimited Pedo Works
Old 01-16-2011, 07:34 AM   #5008
VmaxEngage
melons :drool:

VmaxEngage will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOTVmaxEngage will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOTVmaxEngage will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOTVmaxEngage will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOT
VmaxEngage will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOTVmaxEngage will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOTVmaxEngage will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOTVmaxEngage will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOTVmaxEngage will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOTVmaxEngage will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOT

wish freezing didnt take so long for new eps

cant wait to see the rest. bamf fo sur
Old 01-16-2011, 07:35 AM   #5009
Manbearpig

I fkn love big o

lol spike spiegels voice

---------- Post added at 12:35 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:35 AM ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by VmaxEngage View Post

New ep every week?
Old 01-16-2011, 07:37 AM   #5010
Cez★
C-E-Z★ bitch

Quote:
Originally Posted by VmaxEngage View Post

lol. its new. every week brah

Quote:
Originally Posted by Manbearpig View Post
I fkn love big o

lol spike spiegels voice

---------- Post added at 12:35 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:35 AM ----------

New ep every week?
yea every week and lol. word i noticed it too. bamf voice

Quote:

Unlimited Pedo Works
Old 01-16-2011, 07:43 AM   #5011
VmaxEngage

VmaxEngage will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOTVmaxEngage will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOTVmaxEngage will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOTVmaxEngage will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOT
VmaxEngage will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOTVmaxEngage will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOTVmaxEngage will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOTVmaxEngage will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOTVmaxEngage will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOTVmaxEngage will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOT

yall just now noticed that? i noticed that years ago.

so. idc if its once a week. shit needs to be one a day. like pokemon or dbz was back in the day
Old 01-16-2011, 07:44 AM   #5012
Cez★
C-E-Z★ bitch

lol. havent seen big o since last time adult swim played it at a decent time.

and pokemon and dbz would air everyday because it wasnt exactly new eps. they were older ones that had already played

Quote:

Unlimited Pedo Works
Old 01-16-2011, 07:47 AM   #5013
Manbearpig

LOL
Is Angels voice the same as Valentines off Bebop?
Old 01-16-2011, 07:48 AM   #5014
VmaxEngage

not to me they werent. they were brand new
Old 01-16-2011, 07:48 AM   #5015
Manbearpig

I haven't seen Big O since dbz Toonami days
Old 01-16-2011, 07:50 AM   #5016
VmaxEngage

toonami ninja edit lol
Old 01-16-2011, 07:50 AM   #5017
Manbearpig

Old 01-16-2011, 07:50 AM   #5018
VmaxEngage

lol i can...see things
Old 01-16-2011, 07:52 AM   #5019
Manbearpig

Old 01-16-2011, 07:53 AM   #5020
VmaxEngage

fuuk im going to bed. night ladies
Old 01-16-2011, 07:53 AM   #5021
Cez★
C-E-Z★ bitch

lol orly. i remmeber back in like 5th grade we had this azn channel. and every sunday they would play dbz pero in jap or something. i started wathcing right around the time cell fought gohan and then some after that. would watch with no subs. ahh memories

later fgt

Quote:

Unlimited Pedo Works
Old 01-16-2011, 08:16 AM   #5022
Manbearpig

@ this ep
Old 01-16-2011, 08:32 AM   #5023
Cez★
C-E-Z★ bitch

good ep.

Quote:

Unlimited Pedo Works
Old 01-16-2011, 08:47 AM   #5024
apedestrian

apedestrian can perform some srs rep rapes imoapedestrian can perform some srs rep rapes imoapedestrian can perform some srs rep rapes imoapedestrian can perform some srs rep rapes imoapedestrian can perform some srs rep rapes imo
apedestrian can perform some srs rep rapes imoapedestrian can perform some srs rep rapes imoapedestrian can perform some srs rep rapes imoapedestrian can perform some srs rep rapes imoapedestrian can perform some srs rep rapes imoapedestrian can perform some srs rep rapes imoapedestrian can perform some srs rep rapes imoapedestrian can perform some srs rep rapes imoapedestrian can perform some srs rep rapes imoapedestrian can perform some srs rep rapes imo

ight guys I'm going to bed <----
apedestrian is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-16-2011, 08:47 AM   #5025
Cez★
C-E-Z★ bitch

lightweight.

Quote:

Unlimited Pedo Works