Go Back   All Offtopic Forums > Offtopic > Anything Goes
Arcade Members List Today's Posts

Old 07-14-2015, 03:37 PM   #117001
theholycow
Bovinus Administratus

theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.
theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.

http://www.iflscience.com/health-and...ts-cancer-good
Quote:
Originally Posted by excerpts
it was week 9 that really attracted attention. Titling the week, “Vaccination- The King of Controversy”, Landau set a reading list entirely made up of comprehensively disproven claims about vaccination, including that it causes autism. She has also publicly stated that measles and chicken pox are great for children’s development (presumably not including the ones that die).

the course description included the astounding line that quantum physics “offers clear explanations as to why homeopathic remedies with seemingly no chemical trace of the original substance are able to resolve chronic diseases.” The statement was news, to say the least, to the university’s physicists.

There is even a required reading paper titled, “Cancer is not a Disease – It’s a Survival Mechanism,” with no response from oncologists. This claims that cancer keeps people with “underlying sicknesses” alive.
Old 07-14-2015, 05:11 PM   #117002
Cez★
C-E-Z★ bitch

El Emigrante Champion Kill Time in Your Office Champion Tobby: Crane Champion Zelda Champion
Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.
Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.

Quote:
Originally Posted by KOURKE View Post
a lot of fools saying he did it to keep from paying the lady 5 mil and that he ain't actually broke

i dont know though

i'd rather just pay her the 5mil and not have the whole world talkin shit about me

I got home yesterday and within 2 hours I heard the 50 cent story 5 times from different media outlets

might can beleve that hes diversified enough and seems to be aware enough of his businesses

---------- Post added at 11:11 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:11 AM ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by theholycow View Post
:headdesk:

Quote:
I am the robber of my cradle. Candy is my body and teddy-bears are my blood. I have snatched over a thousand little girls. Unknown to police. Nor known to Chris Henson. Have withstood time to stalk many children. Yet those kids will never be enough. So as I pray--

Unlimited Pedo Works
Cez★ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-14-2015, 10:03 PM   #117003
stonehenge
y u hovering on my shit for?

stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.
stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.

TIL the last two hangers in my exhaust are rotted and the pipe/muffler be hanging horribly. I thought it was just a toolbox in the trunk rattling on every bump.
stonehenge is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-14-2015, 10:58 PM   #117004
BillyJeanKing
Sneakers O'Toole

Snake 3 Champion
BillyJeanKing says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.BillyJeanKing says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.BillyJeanKing says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.
BillyJeanKing says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.BillyJeanKing says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.BillyJeanKing says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.BillyJeanKing says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.BillyJeanKing says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.BillyJeanKing says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.BillyJeanKing says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.BillyJeanKing says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.BillyJeanKing says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.BillyJeanKing says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.BillyJeanKing says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.

sounds like good enough excuse to get duals

---------- Post added at 05:58 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:26 PM ----------

http://www.wsbtv.com/news/news/natio...one-mou/nmyYD/

I'm from Stone Mountain and this shit is just ridiculous
BillyJeanKing is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-14-2015, 11:49 PM   #117005
Cez★
C-E-Z★ bitch

El Emigrante Champion Kill Time in Your Office Champion Tobby: Crane Champion Zelda Champion

Quote:
Originally Posted by stonehenge View Post
TIL the last two hangers in my exhaust are rotted and the pipe/muffler be hanging horribly. I thought it was just a toolbox in the trunk rattling on every bump.
lol. one of mine is rotted too i think. exhaust tip hangs low

Quote:

---------- Post added at 05:58 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:26 PM ----------

http://www.wsbtv.com/news/news/natio...one-mou/nmyYD/

I'm from Stone Mountain and this shit is just ridiculous
naacp plz.

shit is getting annoying. like if every person who faught the union was for slavery

---------- Post added at 05:49 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:02 PM ----------

http://www.complex.com/pop-culture/2...-baker-new-job

Quote:
I am the robber of my cradle. Candy is my body and teddy-bears are my blood. I have snatched over a thousand little girls. Unknown to police. Nor known to Chris Henson. Have withstood time to stalk many children. Yet those kids will never be enough. So as I pray--

Unlimited Pedo Works
Old 07-15-2015, 12:17 AM   #117006
BillyJeanKing
Sneakers O'Toole

Snake 3 Champion
BillyJeanKing says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.BillyJeanKing says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.BillyJeanKing says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.
BillyJeanKing says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.BillyJeanKing says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.BillyJeanKing says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.BillyJeanKing says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.BillyJeanKing says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.BillyJeanKing says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.BillyJeanKing says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.BillyJeanKing says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.BillyJeanKing says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.BillyJeanKing says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.BillyJeanKing says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.

---------- Post added at 07:17 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:51 PM ----------

cleaned all the shit out of my mouse wheel now it flies!!!!!!!
Old 07-15-2015, 01:51 AM   #117007
Ewok
denouncer of lost souls

Gun Down Gungan Champion Stande Champion
Ewok recycles dem bishesEwok recycles dem bishesEwok recycles dem bishesEwok recycles dem bishesEwok recycles dem bishes
Ewok recycles dem bishesEwok recycles dem bishesEwok recycles dem bishesEwok recycles dem bishesEwok recycles dem bishesEwok recycles dem bishesEwok recycles dem bishesEwok recycles dem bishesEwok recycles dem bishesEwok recycles dem bishesEwok recycles dem bishesEwok recycles dem bishesEwok recycles dem bishesEwok recycles dem bishesEwok recycles dem bishesEwok recycles dem bishes

Cez I haz decided you need a trade since you got fired for stealing boxes on your day off .....have you thought about being a dog catcher

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G870A using Tapatalk
Old 07-15-2015, 02:08 AM   #117008
stonehenge

stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.
stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.

Quote:
Because $8 worth of rubber that you just pop on there?

Brb mechanic to replace hanger rubbers.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cez★ View Post
lol. one of mine is rotted too i think. exhaust tip hangs low
Prob the same two as me if its hanging low. I saw it the other day and was like "damn, I don't remember the tip hanging that low.. Must have just forgot since I didn't drive it for so long"

Old 07-15-2015, 02:15 AM   #117009
Cez★
C-E-Z★ bitch

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ewok View Post
[IMG]http://images.tapatalk-cdn.com/15/07/14/3f66a94f3a2fbcf007d7200d618f9a9c.jpg[/IMG
Cez I haz decided you need a trade since you got fired for stealing boxes on your day off .....have you thought about being a dog catcher

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G870A using Tapatalk
has not, but good idea

Quote:

Prob the same two as me if its hanging low. I saw it the other day and was like "damn, I don't remember the tip hanging that low.. Must have just forgot since I didn't drive it for so long"

have thought of sawing off

Quote:

Unlimited Pedo Works
Old 07-15-2015, 02:53 AM   #117010
BillyJeanKing
Sneakers O'Toole

Snake 3 Champion

Quote:

duals sound like better option
Old 07-15-2015, 03:25 AM   #117011
stonehenge

Quote:
have thought of sawing off
I did that on my truck when I had the stock exhaust. I hated seeing the tip so I chopped it after the axle. Made it louder
Old 07-15-2015, 03:39 AM   #117012
Cez★
C-E-Z★ bitch

really? stock muffler?

my buddy did his on his old 97 chevy, i didnt notice a difference in sound, it was still quiet afterwards

---------- Post added at 09:39 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:30 PM ----------

fak i need to change cv oil. might just use some of me last golds and do it

Quote:

Unlimited Pedo Works
Old 07-15-2015, 02:14 PM   #117013
theholycow
Bovinus Administratus

theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.
theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.

Quote:
really? stock muffler?

my buddy did his on his old 97 chevy, i didnt notice a difference in sound, it was still quiet afterwards
Really depends on the car and its exhaust design.

When I was 17 I replaced the muffler on my Deville with a glasspack. I took it for a test drive before putting it all fully together, skipping the tip, just to see if it was going to be overwhelmingly loud. It was loud as fuck and I was afraid I was gonna get pulled over.

I immediately bought a different muffler that I thought would be quieter and tried it the same way, barely any different. Finally I gave up and put the tip on and then it was as quiet as stock.
Old 07-15-2015, 02:33 PM   #117014
stonehenge

Rofl I think its because they echo/resonate/whatever when they exit under the vehicle. When they exit out the side it just goes out into the open. Idk, some science shit like that.

Old 07-15-2015, 03:40 PM   #117015
theholycow
Bovinus Administratus

Could be. I thought it was just that the sound waves come out of the muffler bouncing in a bunch of directions and the tip straightens them out, so with a midships-located muffler that has 6 feet of pipe coming out of it the tip probably wouldn't matter. I might have to test this someday...I wonder how long before 's 6 foot long curly tailpipe rots away again, I could try cutting a foot or two off.
Old 07-15-2015, 05:06 PM   #117016
Cez★
C-E-Z★ bitch

Mebeh should cut cv exhaust tip and see

I'd jest if it ends up being louder than kourkes double mufflers

Quote:

Unlimited Pedo Works
Old 07-15-2015, 06:10 PM   #117017
stonehenge

Well I have 2 rotted hangers, would have to cut that shit way up front below the front row of seats
Old 07-15-2015, 07:17 PM   #117018
Cez★
C-E-Z★ bitch

fts. would have to get on lift

Quote:

Unlimited Pedo Works
Old 07-15-2015, 07:45 PM   #117019
stonehenge

idk if I can even get to the hangers with it sitting normally, will probably go to parents and use awl pit
Old 07-15-2015, 08:36 PM   #117020
theholycow
Bovinus Administratus

Yesterday was cow appreciation day.
https://www.daysoftheyear.com/days/c...reciation-day/
Did you motherfuckers appreciate me?
Old 07-15-2015, 08:50 PM   #117021
Cez★
C-E-Z★ bitch

i appreciated a nice thick steak if it counts

Quote:

Unlimited Pedo Works
Old 07-15-2015, 09:09 PM   #117022
stonehenge

i appreciated you rick

Old 07-15-2015, 11:49 PM   #117023
TATERNATER
potato tornado

TATERNATER can't stop reading wikipedia... FFUUUU
TATERNATER can't stop reading wikipedia... FFUUUUTATERNATER can't stop reading wikipedia... FFUUUUTATERNATER can't stop reading wikipedia... FFUUUUTATERNATER can't stop reading wikipedia... FFUUUUTATERNATER can't stop reading wikipedia... FFUUUU

I ate chicken that day.

...no I didn't
Old 07-16-2015, 12:15 AM   #117024
BillyJeanKing
Sneakers O'Toole

Snake 3 Champion

Quote:
Originally Posted by theholycow View Post
Yesterday was cow appreciation day.
https://www.daysoftheyear.com/days/c...reciation-day/
Did you motherfuckers appreciate me?
Old 07-16-2015, 07:05 AM   #117025
Cez★
C-E-Z★ bitch

this article is just so facepalm as fuck. bet this is why people were jumping out of the towers on 9/11. they saw this coming

http://www.scmp.com/magazines/post-m...-talking-about

---------- Post added at 01:05 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:31 AM ----------

http://www.nydailynews.com/news/crim...icle-1.2283482

Quote:

Unlimited Pedo Works